It hurts that I can't have one :'(
The PKM is a pretty iconic general purpose general machine gun that has seen extensive use in countless conflicts since the cold war.
Chambered in 7.62x54r, the design is as simple as it is rugged. Several advancements have been implemented but in the long run the design is relatively unchanged from the original.
Somewhat unique feature of this weapon is the fact that it feeds from right to left, as opposed to the more traditional method of many belt feds.
Top port for belt segments, bottom port for spent casings.
Adjustable gas port.
ITT we post pictures of people/vehicles operating innadark
/k/, school me on the Eastern Front, I know shockingly little about it
I understand everything up towards Stalingrad but after that it's just a mess. How were the Soviets able to push back and take back so much land quickly? What were key events in the Balkans and what happened that was significant around the siege of Warsaw
Its the areas in Poland where I know so little about that part of ww2
what's your views on open carry? my parents just told me that they don't mind me carrying when I go out with them, but that I shouldn't open carry because it might make people uncomfortable, or antagonize them. my response was pretty much that I don't care how it makes them feel, it's my right as a citizen, and people should excercise their rights
Why does my ak dent all my casings, /k/?
What do you guys know about foreign french legion?
itt: embarassing defeats
>Polish last stand, Warsaw is being defended by essentially all that is left of the Polish army
>both sides are more or less even
>Soviets inflict 35000 casualties
>Poles inflict up to 125000
>Majority of the Soviet commanders are later purged
>inb4 honorary emu war
Rock best weapon! Stick only for meat over fire, is berry picker as fuck. Rock bros gather here for mammoth hunt!
Ok lads, i'm a betafag from the UK and want to join the army, but I probably won't get in.
These 4 guys arise from the swamp and start walking toward you.
By a series of unfortunate events, you are relegated to pizza delivery because it's the only job available to you. You work in and around one of the most crime-infested ghettos in your country. And you'll be carrying hot fresh food and a good amount of cash to make change on you wherever you go.
1) What gun(s) do you carry on your person at all times?
2) Do you wear a protective vest? What kind?
3) What do you keep in your car for those times a whole gang decides they REALLY want your pizza and cash that fucking bad?
4) What steps do you take to protect...
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
1. 2 guns, one singlestack 45 1911, one doublestack 9mm glock
2. plate carrier
3. tear gas and a gas mask
4. I shoot myself in the head with both pistols at the same time because fuck being a pizza delivery guy
I happen to be a pizza delivery driver, so this is from experience
1. Star model b
2. Yes, ar500 steel plates duct taped to my front and rear
3. Retreat into an alley and shoot 4 of the approaching melanin enriched gentlemen
4. Always knock the door with gun drawn. Do not holster gun until safely back at the pizzeria