[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's post obscure stuff from Japan that only you seem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 426x240
Let's post obscure stuff from Japan that only you seem to have found and have never heard about anyone else talk about or mention it even though it people should be more aware about it.

Here I go;
http://youtu.be/PzIxbs_5wMc
This is "While Thinking I'm a Cute Twintailed Girl I Make An Anime About Today's Events"
The writter for the manga "tekyuu" draws these cute drawings about his daily life originally 4koma he made anime shorts with his own voice a couple months ago.
>>
I discovered about it only because the director put a cameo during the latest episode of Teekyuu.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>15020017
I hope you know japanese so you can understand the humor.
The theme song is absolutely brilliant.
Allow me to roughly translate
"I don't really want to do my best
I don't really need a pure heart
I don't really want to give it my all
I don't really need a fancy dinner(?)
Wake up at noon
Drink beer
Every day
Someday I'll regreet it
But for now I'm still alive"
I want to translate the whole thing so people can give it the attention it deserves but I don't know what he's saying in the train scene.
>>
This is unfunny and teekyu is unfunny.
>>
I think I saw the 4koma on some 2ch matome months ago. Didn't know it got animated, though.

Have you ever seen the スルメイカ series by ルーツ? For some reason I was addicted to that thing whatever forever years ago that shit was.
>>
>>15020072
You should post this info in the inevitable Usakame thread.

>>15020457
You're unfunny.
>>
>>15020072
That's 休肝日, day without alcohol. Nothing about dinner. Not sure how you got regret from 破滅 either, but whatever.

http://youtu.be/4v7UqWqsAP8
Japanese dude trying to order food blindfolded with the Wii food delivery feature. Part 2 is even funnier. Hoping for part 3 some day.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbbzeVhudGw
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.