[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Valkyrie Crusade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
File: Enkidu_H.png (269 KB, 640x896) Image search: [Google]
Enkidu_H.png
269 KB, 640x896
Fuck the new event cards edition.

It seems they buffed the ranking points for EH.

Wiki:
http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyrie_Crusade_Wiki

FAQ:
http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

/jp/ comrades/alliance/AW killer/sender:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvW2LsNqEuR8dEFpVGRGVm1CWE5JUE1KNmcwX3dNekE&usp=sharing#gid=0

Beginners guide:
http://pastebin.com/jTwtjkKq

Advanced EH guide:
http://pastebin.com/UCtCq3Dx

Previous Thread:
>>14324233
>>
Probably going to end up with just 1x GUR gil from hearts+RR. Still burnt out from grinding lapis.

I hope next event has some cute festive cards.
>>
>>14466897
Last year we got Oracle. I really hope we wont get that again, but considering the halloween event had Hades, I think we might.
>>
File: santaoracle.jpg (228 KB, 571x800) Image search: [Google]
santaoracle.jpg
228 KB, 571x800
>>14467364
Pretty sure Santa Oracle will be returning in Witch Gate (along with Dark Santa and Frosty).
Also, I don't think Hades will be featured again, since she got a card recently.
Alchemist also has a Christmas card (Alchemist EX).

So, the remaining "main" cards without a Christmas cards are High Pixie and Mia. We could also add Jodie and Relena as important characters, Relena doesn't even have a card.

I predict a Santa Mia since she didn't have a card for almost a year (she was the 2nd anniversary card).
>>
>>14467636
Who's the girl we run into in witch gates? I don't even know if she has a name
>>
File: Time_Traveler_(Enemy).png (85 KB, 320x448) Image search: [Google]
Time_Traveler_(Enemy).png
85 KB, 320x448
>>14467897
This one? According to the wiki, she is called Time Traveler, there is also another card with the same name.

But if you are talking about the girl in EH, she is called Relena.
>>
>>14468252
yeah, that's the one.
>>
File: timCurryLegend.jpg (55 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
timCurryLegend.jpg
55 KB, 600x400
Satan for Christmas

Uhhhhh, ok
>>
>>14470526
That is... Alternative atleast.
I think it's a lot better than another Oracle card. We can still get a santa card as RR though, I'm guessing we get a qt santa girl as RR. I'm not sure how they are going to make a satan event christmassy.
>>
File: satanclaus.jpg (103 KB, 450x712) Image search: [Google]
satanclaus.jpg
103 KB, 450x712
>>14470646
It is pretty common in Japanese media to find a lot of Santa Satan joke.
>>
File: b71.jpg (186 KB, 725x736) Image search: [Google]
b71.jpg
186 KB, 725x736
>tfw
>>
Number of Dark Succubus: 0
Number of Gilgamesh: 1
Number of Keys: 4

Screw this shitty event. The last area was inaccessible till you got a Gilgamesh and Witch Gates don't drop keys anymore.
>>
No closing announcement, we are safe for now.
>>
>>14472038
Get out and take your fucking frogs with you
>>
There goes my cool orbs/stone supply again while every other element is in the hundreds.
>>
>>14472379
Yeah, fuck it, I had to rank to get a second copy of Gilgamesh, and it's the same shit as Halloween Hades but with a few more soldiers.
>>
File: image.png (1005 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1005 KB, 960x640
Best girl finally gets her turn!
>>
So this event in my eyes.
FAW is a qt, and the skill is good enough to be useful.
AW is whatever.
WG is uninteresting if you were here last christmas, which I was.
Both slot machines and PP, gives you a lot of stuff to do, not too bad.
Last event had EH points increased and this event increased points from AW/FAW. I don't really see the point of this. It basically just ends at no change except bigger numbers.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>14474210
Faw HUR version is one of the prettiest units I've seen in this game and you can get it pretty much just by lazing around. Cheap decorations are also nice.
>>
>>14472379

400 gilgamesh runs not including assists and no drops outside of max hearts.

I just hope I could at least get a drop copy of the current event FAW, she looks qt even though it has no place in my main team.
>>
File: 2015-12-12 07.50.27.png (974 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-12 07.50.27.png
974 KB, 1920x1080
Got one gigla last event but allready had 3 HH so its fine. Now 4 op EH teams (pic related)

It was funny to sit around 250-270 for whole event and when EH came jumped to 107.

This event looks quite nice
RR tier buffer for anyone in top 2000 since you get one copy form top 3000 rank and second from hearts.
RR is premium summon tier 65% rate with great artwork to boot. Gotta rank hard for that.
People that missed last x-mass can get SO and dark santa.
FAW is quite usefull especially for new people that can build team around her and current LAW(as bad as it is will work)
Slots+PP mean you get lots of arcana/slimes and so on.

Overall nice event now time to burn some shoes and swords for rank. Want that RR.
>>
File: image.png (377 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
377 KB, 960x640
Hahaha, nice
>>
>>14470749
We do it too.

https://vimeo.com/83819344
>>
Has anyone gotten the bonus area to show up yet or are we gonna get a 3 sword apolojuice again?
>>
File: image.png (913 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
913 KB, 960x640
/jp/ Horizon has 5 spaces available
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x960
My new wallpaper is Satan
>>
>>14482576
Wait...VC icon is Satan???
>>
is this a pay to not wait game?
>>
>>14482833
Like every free-to-play game yes it has that element. Also "pay to get a chance to get good cards"

However the whole thing is genuinely balanced, the game is constantly throwing in-game currency and time-reducing items at you for just logging in everyday and the wait times are quite minimal compared to other games.

You also get random items for clearing certain areas and leveling up in your alliance and performing other simple tasks, even as far as card go there's no real worth as a FTP gamer to throw whatever little in-game currency you have at the premium summons since the event cards that drop are just as strong as any other average premium summon if not more.

It's just a great game overall, there is a city-building and resource-gathering mechanic to it as well but luckily you don't have to worry about other players rushing into your kingdom and stealing all your shit like in CoC or something.

The one complaint that I do have is the almost guaranteed inability of free players to get anything stronger than a SR card. Especially if you alliance isn't full of dozens of high-level people who play all day everyday. You need to fight the strongest (Fantasy & legendary) Archwitches who drop the strongest cards, but you also need the strongest cards to defeat the strongest Archwitches, creating this vicious cycle that you can never really break into.

I did luck out in the 2nd to last even and get two SRs that can be transformed into a UR, but that's it. No Super Ultra Mega Deluxe Hyper Ultra Rare cards for me.

Besides that one level ceiling, it is a great game.
>>
>>14482956
Seems like a decent way to spend time on the bus. I have two 50 minute journeys a day.
Any newbie mistakes I could make? Usually in these games I end up blowing all my premium currency on something that wasn't worth it.
>>
>finally won an advent fairy at roulette

three more to go, I also won some much-needed Arcanas
>>
>>14482987
>Any newbie mistakes I could make?
1. Not abusing 24 hours of unlimited vitality playing slots in event map 1-1
2. Not abusing 24 hours of unlimited vitality to get as far in main campaign as you can
3. Evolving/Amalgamating cards before they are max level
4. Not joining one of /jp/ alliances
>>
>>14483147
To add to that.
5. Spending jewels on bullshit.

There is honestly too many things to just list like this. We might even forgot some if we were to state "all" the mistakes you can make. I would recommend reading the guide, it's horribly outdated, but still has useful info. I heard something about an updated guide on the wiki, but I havn't read it myself. If you are ever in doubt and can't find any info on the wiki or in the pastebins, then feel free to ask in the thread.
>>
>>14483147
>4. Not joining one of /jp/ alliances

There needs to be another one, aren't they already all full all the time?
>>
>>14483272
Neither of them are full.
>>
>>14483314
oh?

Time to send an awkward break-up letter to my dead alliance
>>
File: High_Succubus.png (201 KB, 640x896) Image search: [Google]
High_Succubus.png
201 KB, 640x896
>>14482811
It is High Succubus. Dark Succubus, the current LAW, is her upgraded form.
Actually, I didn't notice they were the same until I read AkkeyJin tweet about Dark Succubus was the icon girl.
>>
How do I get lucky with slots for advent fairy?
I remember the time Fortuna was hard to get but after the 4th fortuna drop this event I dont even want her anymore.
>>
>>14485787
Sacrifice your testicle to RNG gods while chanting their names in a language that was ancient when stars were young.
>>
>>14482956
>almost guaranteed inability of free players to get anything stronger than a SR card

It's not so much inability as a delay. Provided new players get into a good alliance (i.e. guild) they have a reliable way to get their Archwitch spawns killed. Then it's a waiting game for the RNG to spit out some SRs, during which time you're getting key infrastructure up. By the time you have a team that can solo basic Archwitches (i.e. you spawn Fantasy Archwitches faster), you'll have the infrastructure to actually deploy endgame cards.
>>
>>14486781
oh yeah but should they join an alliance that's full of low-level or totally inactive players, it's a death sentence and they'll be spending all of their BPs on one level ~100 archwitch for the longest time.

Joining an active high-level alliance is night and day in this game.

>>14483147
>>14482987
so to add to that, if you don't/can't join a /jp alliance, join a good high-level alliance. You'll likely be bombarded with alliance invites, keep an eye out for those who kick inactive players after x days as those are the ones you'll want to join.
>>
>>14487081
And on that /jp/ Horizon still needs to fill 5 slots
>>
Is the advent calendar fairy good?
>>
>>14482833
I quit the game because I was able to spend TOO MUCH time on it. I was a free player and I could play for hours every day. Being the splergelord I am, if I'm not actually using all those hours I feel like I wasted my free stuff and quit.
>>
I just tried to buy gems, but it says 'your credit card was rejected'. This is a visa debit card, though.
I guess I'm staying free to play.
>>
>>14490307
She is a SR, and a healer. She can be useful in very very few scenarios, so I'm going to say no. She is generally not very useful.

>>14490332
This is very true, without spending any money you can play for hours every day. It all comes down to being efficient with your free vit and BP and of course having a good deck and alliance. I have honestly never seen a reason to buy any shoes or swords. The only thing I see worth using jewels on is rods for AUB. It's pretty much the only place I feel limited.

>>14490341
It's a sign, don't do it.
>>
test
>>
>>14490414
How much rods are needed to get HUR? I never bothered ranking in alliance battle so I have over 30 saved up.
>>14490307
Nah, but if you manage to get 5 of her and 2 Satan then you can amalgamate them to decent UR.
>>
>>14490307
She's good for clearing campaigns
>>
Note: there is no point doing Witch Gates when you can't solo Archwitches. You cannot call reinforcements inside there and the main reward comes from completing the whole thing, which is a huge BP drain if you don't have a lategame team. Sure you can poke your head inside to see what it looks like, but don't fight any Archwitches that spawn there - just return.
>>
I just got this SR Chamuel unit when drawing the premium summon ticket from the tutorial, is she any good?
>>
>>14491620
Yeah, getting team buffer from the start is very lucky.
>>
>>14491662
Thank goodness, she also seems to be an event unit, so I'll be using her a lot for a while.
>>
File: image.png (668 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
668 KB, 960x640
Lalala lululu

One of the cutest butts in the game is an N card
>>
Can I get away with playing one Buffer, Nuller, two Unleasher and the Damager as a FAW hunt team?
>>
>>14492867
Sounds like my team prior to Halloween Hades
>>
>>14492878
My team has Halloween Hades.
>>
>>14492881
You're down a buffer to reliably 15 million damage but you'll do fine defeating FAWs
>>
>>14492887
Should I leave the Nuller outside then?
>>
>>14492898
It depends on what buffer we are talking about. Is it a 200% buff? 300%? This makes a difference to whether or not you can have a nullifier in your team.
>>
>>14492907
It's Celestia, so 250%.
>>
>>14492910
In that case I wouldn't bother with a nullifier, since Celestia has the null skill. Go for another buffer to get a more reliable team.
>>
Wel
come!
Unbirthday to you!!
>>
>>14492698
Ran Ran Ru?
>>
Should I bother to max the ATK of my buffers when I already max'ed the ATK of my damager?
>>
>>14496262
If you have nothing better to do, sure
>>
File: image.png (694 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
694 KB, 960x640
Oh my god I've never had the chance at a cash UR before
>>
>>14498618
This is your chance, I hope you have jewels saved up so you can get her. Or are willing to spend the few dollars it would cost you to get her. I treasure my premium URs, they just feel special in some weird way.
>>
>>14496262
It's a decent tactic in case your attacker gets killed by a one shot attack bullshit.
>>
>>14498629
I've spent enough on this game another $12 is fine
>>
>>14498633
Tfw you are 50k jewels deep.
I sometimes wonder if there are other /jp/sies that are as filthy as I am.

>>14496262
I feel like you didn't get a decent answer yet, so I'll give my input.
It really comes down to what card it is. Is it a buffer you will be using for a long time, and will she be good with different teams? What kind of card is your main attacker? How often does your main attacker die and you have to use your other cards to finish off FAW?
I have 4 of my cards maxed attack and the last on 25k~, this makes it so when my cards all hit for 999k, I have one unit hitting for 800k~. It makes it easier to do good overkills on FAW if you fucked up or had bad luck. It's really up to you, having a buffer with maxed attack is fine, espeically for LAW battles, since you want to use her during the awakening burst.
>>
File: 2015-12-17 17.21.31.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-17 17.21.31.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
That was brutal.

>>14498643
Cashed once for mochitsuki but that was like 100$. Oh well might take a bite for 400%/200% att/def buffer in step up or flip. B
>>
any chance of getting oriens again? i missed the box summon
>>
>>14498643
H. Hades doesn't die often, but I guess I should max the ATK of my Celestia, which is her buffer.
>>
>>14498994
Why are you still using Huang Long instead of the vastly superior Celestia?
>>
>>14501432
>only buffs Passion
>and only attack
>vastly superior
And Huang Long s cuter
>>
>>14501546
>only buffs Passion
The only element that matters in a Hades team.
>and only attack
GURs are tanky enough that they won't die from regular attacks and AoE damage can be blocked, DEF buff is unnecessary against FAWs.
>And Huang Long s cuter
They are both very cute desu, just in different ways.
>>
Do LAWs even drop UST anymore? Seems like they are just FAWs with inflated HP now that the rewards for both are roughly the same.
>>
>>14502494
I've gotten 2 UST drops in the past 2 days. But yea, they are basically high hp FAWs.
>>
File: 2015-12-18 21.26.45.png (977 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-18 21.26.45.png
977 KB, 1920x1080
>>14501953
1. Wasting proc on skill block, dont need that in HH blitz team.
2. Tho Cel needs 3 buffs for max damage i prefer HL for more tankines.
3. My HL are max stats, didnt bothered to max Cel.

. HL based team is more efficient. Not to mention two consecutive AOEs without def buff will criple you seriously. This teams give me easy T100 rank and tried out 2x Cel + HH + 2x unleash. Its slower, weaker and has lower point gain overall due to often screw up with unleash and not full salvo damage.

Also I do use Cel, in Passion EH teams. Now there she SHINES.
>>
>>14503642
>1. Wasting proc on skill block, dont need that in HH blitz team.
The skill block that will save your ass against buff cancels which is the second biggest weakness of HH teams. And null proc doesn't work like regular proc so you don't have to worry about them stacking.
>2. Tho Cel needs 3 buffs for max damage i prefer HL for more tankines.
Funny you said 'blitz' team when 3 buffs are obviously faster than 4. I've tried HL on Hades team before and let me tell you, getting 4 procs are way harder due to cancels and that bitch Hades keeps stealing procs. And as stated before you don't need more tankiness with GUR.
>3. My HL are max stats, didnt bothered to max Cel.
Mine aren't maxed either, actually I never even bother using arcana on GUR because their base stats are already so good, except for special cases like Hades.
>Not to mention two consecutive AOEs without def buff will criple you seriously.
And one cancel means you can say good bye to your damage.
>Its slower, weaker and has lower point gain overall due to often screw up with unleash and not full salvo damage.
And I say it's more consistent and gives higher points gain overall because you can stall with blocks and poke with unbuffed cards till you get the full setup online. Also, being slower doesn't mean anything in this meta.

And holy fuck dude, just how masochistic are you to use not one but FOUR fucking HL Hades team? Just using one HL Hades team pissed me off enough that I almost wanted to medal my Hades (though it's much better now with Celestia), and all the rank points in this world can't make up for all the rage caused by it.
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-19+at+08.10.52).jpg (259 KB, 1337x814) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-19+at+08.10.52).jpg
259 KB, 1337x814
I'm requesting assistance from my alliance, /jp/ 1.1.
There is only a few days left of the event and I as many others have a lot of stuff to do around christmas, so I don't have much time to play the game. But I still havn't gotten my second drop of the LAW. I will be spending all day (the next 14~ hours) spamming shoes until I get the second drop. My request is that you help kill the witches and if you are willing, then farm some LAW yourself.
Thank you in advance.
>>
>>14505551
Horizon is pretty good for farming. Most of us 1-2bp LAW. Wish we were more active with AUB though.
>>
>>14505681
I like taking it easy, there is a reason I only have 1 LAW drop as a lv 140 player. I 1-2 bp LAWs as well, but I really don't want to miss out on that booty.
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-19+at+10.13.50).jpg (301 KB, 1250x824) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-19+at+10.13.50).jpg
301 KB, 1250x824
Looks like I'm off early, I am also no longer in panic.
>>
>>14504561
You have some serious problems.

3 proc + random lol block proc, lol time skip wasted block proc next wasted proc on blocker are slower than god damn 4 straight buffs from HL.

One cancel means i can still rebuff easy to max damage. 2-3 wasted proc on skill block put me at 2m overkill which is just sad.

You talk about AOE beeing non issue with non maxed GURs ? You get slaped for 6-8k with MAXED GURs from AOE. Two and you are cripled. With non maxed one gets you in danger zone.

>And I say it's more consistent and gives higher points gain overall because you can stall with blocks and poke with unbuffed cards till you get the full setup online. Also, being slower doesn't mean anything in this meta.

At this point I doubt you get to T300. Speed does matter when you do 10m daily. I could give you some attention if you would rank .. but as far as I see you are just talking out of your ass and justyfing less efficient setup since it dosnt fit your world view.

>And holy fuck dude, just how masochistic are you to use not one but FOUR fucking HL Hades team? Just using one HL Hades team pissed me off enough that I almost wanted to medal my Hades (though it's much better now with Celestia), and all the rank points in this world can't make up for all the rage caused by it.

Go see a fucking doctor you have SERIOUS issues when efficient team angers you..

Fix those lose screws.
>>
>>14505770
OK senpai, whatever floats your boat. As a long time ranker and a bunch more in my comrade list, I could easily get 10 mil if I spend a bit more time and put a ranking tag in my name but seriously all this ranking just bores me to no end. I don't even need this RR anyway, I just want it only because I want to get all the colors for nullifiers.
>>
File: 2015-12-09 18.07.22.png (823 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-09 18.07.22.png
823 KB, 1920x1080
>>14505803
Try 50m in two days with EH and HH teams.

And seriously relying on senders now ? You are out of meta.
>>
the fuck is noobie doing?
current event is shit
>>
>>14506350
>FAW is 250% elemental buffer
>top 2000 gets RR like 250% buffer (proc wise)
>RR is as good as premium summon (executioner 65% null proc)
>both PP and Slots (tunas gems ps tix)
>great art on FAW

So what is "shit" for you here ?
>>
File: Chamuel.png (210 KB, 270x378) Image search: [Google]
Chamuel.png
210 KB, 270x378
Finals are over and I just rolled a Chamuel. So I can totally rank this event. Suggestions on using her? She can't hold her own as the only buffer in my LAW team, she does ok in my Halloween Hades FAW team but my win rate with HH goes down.

She's just so darn squishy I'm having a hard time finding a place for her.
>>
>>14506808
The bonus points cards are squishy as fuck in general, unless it's a HUR/GUR.
You will have to get used to having to waste more BP. If you are using the cookie cutter LAW team, switch blocker for her. Buffers that can buff your defense are better for staying alive longer.

Which reminds me, how do cards like that work? Do you get bonus points for only having her in team at some point so you can switch her out for something better before you fight the LAW again or does she have to be in your team when you kill it/last time you fight before she's killed?
>>
>>14508195
Good question, I would assume that if you have a battle where you deal 20m damage with the point booster, you get these points boosted. If you then finish it off without afterwards, the last 80m doesn't get boosted. I don't know though, we will need someone to test this.
>>
File: test.png (2 MB, 1259x1352) Image search: [Google]
test.png
2 MB, 1259x1352
>>14509520
I just realised I have a Chamuel, so I just tested it. It seems I was right in my first assumption.
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-20+at+12.39.37).jpg (309 KB, 1253x824) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-20+at+12.39.37).jpg
309 KB, 1253x824
>>14509544
Oops.
>>
>>14509544
>>14509549
So to get the most out of it, we need to keep her in all the time? That's lame, they really bring the team down.
>>
man 3 turn stun is OP as FUCK
especially if you proc it again 6 turn stun fucking hell easy game
>>
So should I use my Chamuel in my LAW team or my FAW team?
>>
Do people still use those teams that have three of the exact same card in them? I like to look at a varied harem of cute girls when I play.
>>
>>14509954
Probably most people do, specially the new players.
I have never used multiples of the same card. I like having all the SR/UR cards in case they can be awaken in the future. But I am starting to consider selling some useless GSR, since even with maxed card space and collections, it is insufficient.
>>
>>14509954
I refuse to do that too.
>>
>>14509954
I use 2x GUR Hyper Alchemist since I wasn't around for Red Eye and those other unleash cards.
>>
File: image.png (380 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
380 KB, 960x640
And that's a first
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-20-21-40-09.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-20-21-40-09.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
How I do stop this shit?it keeps happening the cards keeps getting duplicated once I try to move them
>>
>>14511984
Just close the game (actually, the game will crash) and try again. It happens from time to time and Nubee never fixed it.
>>
>>14511997
>it happens from time to time

Every single time is the same it crashes
>>
>>14505889
You made me do this, hope you are happy now because god that was boring, and it was on a Cool day which is my second weakest element. And no I didn't use any Hades team.
>>
Did anyone try the Christmas summon? Is it worth it? Seems like a lot of jewels for nothing.
>>
>>14514243
>Seems like a lot of jewels for nothing

Thats like every summon event lmao
>>
>>14514328
I'm comparing to other summons. There isn't really anything else to compare with is there? I already have everything you can buy for jewels, so all I have to use them on is summons now. I can scrape together a few thousand jewels over some time to burn on good summons. I just don't think this is one of them.
>>
>>14514344
3000 gems = 10 rod packs = 50 or 60 rods (depening if you buy at promotion = top 500 in UAB with decent ally

IMO best way to use free gems is rod packs to get good UAB RR.
>>
>>14514562
AUB RR is literal shit art and the skill is usually worse than FAWs. On top of that if I had to participate in AUB at all in my time zone I would have to get up around midnight and stay up all night. This also means not going to class at my uni of course. I don't participate at all in any AUBs.
>>
File: Resistance.png (281 KB, 640x896) Image search: [Google]
Resistance.png
281 KB, 640x896
>>14514562
Here is an image of the last RR from alliance battles that had good art. This is from AB 5, before I started playing unfortunately.
>>
So after reading the news that Atalanta's skill has been buffed, I took her out for a spin in EH and she turned out to be pretty legit. Her damage potential is nowhere close to HHades', but at the same time she's probably much more consistent and doesn't require as much investment.
>>
>>14517751
Oh is that what that announcement was about? Gonna have to look into buffing her attack then. I was wondering who to work on next.
>>
File: pup.png (860 KB, 555x779) Image search: [Google]
pup.png
860 KB, 555x779
>>14514589
>AUB RR is literal shit art

yeah ... no
>>
>>14517751
Tried using Mochitsuki during light EH and a lot more consistent than HH.
>>
File: Amaterasu.png (264 KB, 640x896) Image search: [Google]
Amaterasu.png
264 KB, 640x896
Next event Amaterasu gets an new card as LAW, Sacred Amaterasu.
Since Celestia, Angel's new version, was Passion and Dark Succubus, High Succubus', was Cool, then SA will probably be Light.
>>
>>14523205
As long as she is made by Akkey and is as cute as HSR ammy then I`m sold. One of my fav cards.
>>
Fuck, I couldn't play in like 2 days and my ranking went down to 2400~ and I don't even have a good Cool damager so might as well be happy with my normal GUR ;_;
>>
I might be able to make 50 million by the end of the hour but I'll have to spend money on keys.

Worth it? Or will 50 million not be enough to rank?
>>
>>14526935
For top 2000? Yes. Not really sure if it's top 1000 though.
>>
>>14526964
would you go for it?
>>
>>14526970
Yes, I would. Though I don't really need that increase in proc chance, I still want her santa dressed-up version for collection.
>>
>>14526964
well, bought some keys, free jewels anyway, let's see how far I can go!
>>
anyone done patching? how is the event?
>>
File: image.png (401 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
401 KB, 960x640
LAW
>>
>20 day event and 2 RRs
>costumes to dress up your waifu again
>cute as HELL Amaterasu
>HUANG LONG
>AND
>SUMMER ORACLE
>AT THE SAME TIME
Now this is Christmas.
>>
File: 1430211271103.png (195 KB, 364x397) Image search: [Google]
1430211271103.png
195 KB, 364x397
over 20 Frostys
1 Dark Santa
>>
>>14527242
Absolutely crazy, you can get the LAW for farming items of the event, Jean is back in the WG and Huang Long alongside Summer Oracle will return, also the event has 2 RR and it's longer than usual, I'm gonna spend all my swords and shoes now.
>>
>>14527268
>>14527306
>>14527368
>Downloading necessary data.
>40Min(s) to complete download

Thanks guys.
>>
This looks pretty QUALITY. That's a disappointing Nami
>>
New event is awesome.
Going to grab both RRs, second RR will be nice for LAW debuff team tho might keep my Larx.

But Jean in WG (and WG drops keys) HL/SO later on. Great chance to grab dual buffer and unleasher for new players.

FAW even has nice skill. Tho considering HL/Jean she is just secondary.
LAW is both cute and usefull, costume version with 30% will be great addition to UAB team.

Very nice event going to burn some maiden tix for shoes.
>>
I was about to get mad at the end of the last event because I couldn't get myself a second Perchta or Dark Succubus.
Then I got Venus (skip 5) and soon after I got another Venus. What are the odds of that happening? It's even better than getting Perchta evolved. Right at the last moment I also got my second Dark Succubus from an assist. It was like a christmas miracle.

Now I really want that skill unleasher, but grinding for witch gate will be difficult.
>>
Dark Succubus' defeat line... HNNNGGG

"I act sexy tough but I'm not actually confident about what happens afterwards"

>>14528692

Did you get 2 Satan and 5 Advent Fairy? You can amalg for Perchta.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-25-16-58-30.png (549 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-25-16-58-30.png
549 KB, 1280x720
Do you want to go voon miewing with me /jp/?

Anyway is it worth saving treasures for LAW Ammy or getting Inzami? Feels like its better just to wait to the end and see where I am.

Big hype for Jean. Made a noob mistake of fusing my Hyper Alcha and screwing myself out of another Skill activator. SR Hammock Babe cannot take a hit at all.
>>
>>14529166
Nah, slots wouldn't give me any Advent Fairies
>>
File: zero star chronos still a best.jpg (176 KB, 554x779) Image search: [Google]
zero star chronos still a best.jpg
176 KB, 554x779
>>14528692
Venus is battle start, although that hardly matters anymore with unleashers.

Best is still Chronos, may the goddesses shine down upon you and you get her too.
>>
File: 027.png (384 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
027.png
384 KB, 960x640
>>14527013
Good advice sir!
>>
File: 028.png (465 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
028.png
465 KB, 960x640
>>14529713
I didn't even make 50 million but it was enough.

Phew, that was close. I was 200,000 away from failing.
>>
>>14529722
This event is gonna be tough to rank.
>>
File: 2015-12-25 20.25.48.png (617 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-25 20.25.48.png
617 KB, 1920x1080
>>14529815
I`m not sure about getting T100 this time. T300 sure but with loads of shoes/sword/keys burned.
>>
Kathleen's glorious tight loli ass is back
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 960x640
I pray that you never get your wish
>>
>>14529992
Same here, then again I doubt I'll use the Miko costume, I like Amaterasu's design.

>>14531104
She's better that way indeed.
>>
I really hate how immediately after the introduction nubee took out the most exciting part of LAW. I would rather they just make the RR as the LAW and let us have a chance at those premium URs even if it's just 0.00001%.
>>
>>14532646
Tfw you got 3 premium URs in the short time they were available from LAW.
It's a good feeling.
>>
File: image.png (894 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
894 KB, 960x640
It took two years, I never thought then that I would have a second chance
>>
File: image.png (676 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
676 KB, 960x640
My oldest card, Jingle Bell next to my newest, Reindeer Girl, side by side where they belong
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-26-22-19-00-1.png (908 KB, 1783x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-26-22-19-00-1.png
908 KB, 1783x1080
Well, this is something
>>
>the reason why EH keeps getting pushed back is because Relena has been slacking
I can get behind this.
>>
File: 00051.png (269 KB, 701x362) Image search: [Google]
00051.png
269 KB, 701x362
Did she get it right?
>>
>>14533198
Nice, I love when that happens
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-27-21-49-55.png (994 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-27-21-49-55.png
994 KB, 1280x720
I guess I'm done with this event
I haven't even maxed Ishikore's hearts yet
>>
Is there a problem with VC? I always have Error code 2 when I am sure my internet is functioning well; I use xHalo and play multiple games, including VC, and no disconnections happening on the other apps. If it helps, this concern only started being persistent since the start of the last event.
>>
>>14536912
You not gonna get that miko outfit for Ammy?
>>
>>14538261
Not him but that Ammy looks better than MikoAmmy
>>
>>14538261
I'll try to, but after failing to get the Santa costume by 11 ranks, I'm not sure I have the required willpower
>>
>>14538242
I had this issue for a while. Mine went away after about a week, I couldn't play for the entire duration. Nubee doesn't acknowledge this bug, so you wont get anything from complaining. You'll just have to deal with not being able to play.
>>
>>14538333
Can you do Intermediate EH? I ranked T2000 with just 30 keys.
>>
Can someone explain 'Extreme Critical' to me? How much % damage is it? Since I awakened my Dark Succubus I noticed she uses it about 1/8 of the time and it always maxes out at 999,999 but she has 2x damage to archwitches.
>>
>>14538391
I can handle intermediate EH, not always in one fell swoop but I can manage.

I think i just really underestimated the final rush.
I started at the bottom of top 2000 on the last day and thought the 8 keys I had left would keep me afloat. Boy was I wrong.
>>
>>14538529
Same here, tried to get rank 300 last event and spent Christmas eve wasting shoes and swords to make sure I'd get it, but nope 2m short. Never putting any effort in this bullshit game ever again.
>>
>>14538659
I never try to get T300 w/o point boosters. It just seems like too much effort if you don't farm keys and have 3x HH/1x Gil teams.

I just consistently get T1000 while casually playing and enjoy the 1x RR since I won't use them anyways.
>>
File: 2015-12-28 06.15.45.png (710 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-28 06.15.45.png
710 KB, 1920x1080
that was fast
>>
>>14538465
It's 1000% damage. Or 900% increase. How ever you like to word it.
>>
Is there any place in a /jp/ alliance? I used to be in Horizon one year ago.
I started playing again.
id: 4u3o4
>>
>>14539825
That's just normal critical.

I found the answer anyway by looking up Dark Succubus, it's listed as 1500%

http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Succubus
>>
>>14539971
sent
>>
>>14540053
Thank you
>>
Mynet bought Valkyrie Crusade.

http://gamebiz.jp/?p=154741
>>
>>14540087
Does that mean nubee is now officially ded? And god I hope things won't take a turn for the worse.
>>
>>14540095
They closed all of their games minus Valkyrie Crusade, so technically they are dead.
>>
>>14540087
Wow this kusoge is valued at 1.3mil USD. Well here's hoping for a transparent transition into the new year.
>>
>>14540087
This is good news. For all the people wondering if VC would die soon, this means VC will live for quite a while.
Let's hope Mynet brings some of the very needed quality of life changes. There is almost no way they can fuck it up too bad, right?
>>
>>14540176
I seen they have like 2-3 well maintained games on VC wiki people say they are solid
>>
Easier to bump this thread than make another
>>
Does /jp/ alliance welcome new players? I just started and am looking for an alliance. ID: ailvj
>>
>>14544532
I know /jp/ 1.1 does. We generally take it easy. Make sure you are on the spreadsheet in the OP and Lycene will send you an invite if there is room.
>>
>>14544550
OK, added myself to the bottom. Thanks
>>
Sorry for being a complete idiot, but how do I go about getting the cards to amalgamate into Huang Long?

I need a buffer (newer player), so I'm going to try to go all-in on maxing her. I need 4 copies of her, right?
>>
>>14544875
if you want her i doubt that you have much of a choice but to wait till another event happens where her amalgamation girls drop
>>
>>14544875
she might return in this events elemental hall
>>
>>14544875
You will have to wait until the extra areas appear (5.1. and you need one Ishikore). There you can encounter the 4 SR AW you need for Huang Long.
You need one of each for amalgamation (not the HSR) and since you can get one from likeability, you will get at least one UR Huang Long if you play enough. Everything else is RNG.
>>
>>14544909
Oh, I need to make an Ishikore? Will try to, thanks.

Seems like it's going to be even more work than I thought to get Huang Long.
>>
>>14545141
You will need her in your attack unit in order to unlock the extra areas (see event news). Try to get her from likeability if you can kill normal AW.
Oh, you also have to finish 5-4.
>>
>>14539971
>>14540053
I just started playing again
wanna join a jp guild too
id:ahq3o

waiting for customer support to restore my old account maybe ... if they can't will just keep playing with current account meh ... if only i had my metatron again
>>
>>14549100
She appears in Witch Gates every now and then, don't worry
>>
I'm using HH, but I couldn't get a HUR Celestia, Should I change Celestia and my 200% buffer for 2 Huang Long?
>>
>>14550775
Yes, you should. Most of Celestia's strength comes from the skill block, other than that HL is better.
>>
>>14550797
Thank you anon, good thing I didn't use any kind of arcana with Celestia.
>>
tl;dr looking for a new alliance
id: 5pevd
IGN: Itasta

Coming back to this game after more than a year (last event before I stopped had vanilla ammy iirc)
Started again about a month ago, decent enough for FAWK but not LAW.
I've also added myself to the doc
>>
>>14552384
forgot to mention that I'm on cooldown for about another 15 hours since I left my previous alliance
>>
>>14552384
Sent

Good luck onee-chan
>>
I'd really like to get another Jean. Is there a method to getting more witch gates?
>>
>>14553595
Other than leaving an Archwitch alive so you have one less option per step? No. I need Jean too.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-31-16-14-42.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-31-16-14-42.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Reminder to add yourself to the spreadsheet or post your ID if applying to a /jp/ alliance.
>>
File: image.png (514 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
514 KB, 960x640
Wel
come
Unbirthday to you
>>
Has anyone seen Jean in EH? So far ive ran a ton of keys and still not even an appearance
>>
>>14560383
I haven't found her yet, but all of the AW from WG appears in EH, but the UR is always rare.
It is a lot easier (and better) to just amalgamate Kathleen and Junior Director.
>>
File: Screenshot__.png (898 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot__.png
898 KB, 1920x1080
Oh man, glad I've tried. Though it doesn't look much better than FAW URs.
>>
>>14560383
Only Jean drop I've gotten this event is from WG. However I've gotten 4x Kathleen and 4x Jr Director from EH, which is better imo.
>>
File: ルキナ.jpg (387 KB, 568x800) Image search: [Google]
ルキナ.jpg
387 KB, 568x800
Since this game is transferring to Mynet soon, I hope we get more artists and crossovers.
This artists (Sui.) draws some nice Touhous.
>>
>>14560383
One of three WG units (UR if present) has such low appearance rate in EH that it's unlikely to encounter it even if you used 100 keys.
>>
>>14566916
Wait, what exactly is happening to this game?
>>
>>14567023
Mynet bought the rights to the game, since Nubee is presumably closing. This will most likely mean changes, question is what and when. I hope they will make a news post soon.
>>
I've barely played this event at all. Instead of using my vacation to get ahead I dicked around watching old TV and playing old games on Steam.

I guess I need a LACK of time to be motivated to play VC
>>
>>14568943
That's actually exciting. I doubt they'd go the direction I'd like VC to go but the game is pretty stale as it is (seeing as how they resort to blatant power creep to sell anything) so pretty much any new action could be good action.
>>
>>14555863
somebody should really tell them to google "unbirthing" ...
>>
>>14571735
What if they add trading?
>>
>>14572110
It's from Alice in Wonderland you nitwit
>>
File: image.png (906 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
906 KB, 960x640
I lost HP amalgamating my Santa Perchta .... I LOST HP
>>
>>14573457
You amalgated at lv1 or max ?
And this is lv1 hp max her again and she will gain HP.
>>
>>14573771
Nope. If the amalgamating material (Santa Costume) has a lower soldier count (9,999 compared to most HSR at 11-12k), then the end result will be lower.
>>
>>14573974
yeah just checked it out had normal and santa version perfectly amalged.
Oh well better % worth it and still over 20k SC.
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (417 KB, 810x378) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
417 KB, 810x378
Damned why did i have to amalgamate ishikore now i can´t enter that area :(
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (97 KB, 184x233) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
97 KB, 184x233
>>14576387
sorry meant evolve
>>
Were the midrewards handed out already?
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (149 KB, 313x232) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
149 KB, 313x232
>>14576397
not yet
>>14576393
strange seems like it opened them now
>after me doing nothing but going back and fourth from the kingdom
>>
Can someone explain to me where this special area is?
>>
>>14576743
event map top left where >>14576415 pic is
>>
>come home from work
>someone sends Summer Oracle
>Kill
>receive SO
I like this second half of the event so far, thanks rngesus
>>
>28 turns for 20% card to proc
Has anyone had any worse RNG?
>>
>>14577140
The odds of that happening is around 1 in 500. So yes, it's not as unlikely as you'd think.
>>
>>14573457
>>14573771
>>14573974
>>14574030
Seems like update to card. +1000SC to GUR Perchta and +2000SC to GUR Santa. Laughing at all the people who choose to amalgamate their standard Perchta instead of perfect/amalgamated Perchta.

>>14576387
Put UR/HUR/GUR Ishikore in one of your teams and make sure to set it as your active team. When you go to the event screen it should notify you that the two special areas are now open.
>>
File: image.jpg (277 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277 KB, 640x960
Why is Pooh the best artist?

1. Because it's Pooh.
2. Seriously because it's Pooh
3. Dear God those girls are cute!
4. 萌え過ぎる死んだ!
>>
>>14578909
5. Not samefacing like some other guy.
6. Makes best loli-ass (look kath)

I just wish he would do AW/FAW more often...
>>
So i just came back after taking a break from this game. Will i still have enough time to atleast get a SO and Huang Long?

I havent even touched the current even map though.
>>
>>14579439
Sorry, pal.
>>
>>14579439
Depends on how much time you have and how many shoes and swords you have. You will have to clear the event area within a day or so and then start farming the special areas. You get enough cards from hearts to get a mixed amal HL, not sure about SO though. If you have a decent amount of shoes and swords you can definitely make it.
>>
I was kinda relaxing today since I am not into passion days EH.

After doing some house works, I checked the ranking list... Oh, crap! Saw myself ranked 1017 and got only 1 Fujisan. But I swear that I saw the description mentioning about mid-ranking rewards to be send on 4th.

This is confusing, I did not expect Nubee to calculate/send so late. Not like I really need the card, but I still feel like a loser since I actually spent some time in this event.
>>
>>14580008
I did it the other way around, I wasn't really doing much, but accidentally got in top 2k and received a Fujisan. I guess that's 3500 medals for free.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 960x640
Rank below 4000, only about 8 days left in this event, and my ultimate ticket gives me this ..... challenge excepted
>>
Homurun here - just got my account restored and wanna join Horizon again

new ID is: 9q0oo

kick my other account so i can reapply please
>>
anyone can give me a fast explanation of this game?
i just found it and im interested.
>>
File: Fujisan_H.png (230 KB, 640x896) Image search: [Google]
Fujisan_H.png
230 KB, 640x896
Awakened fujisan on first try *。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و*。

>>14581286
VC is a card collecting game. There are constant events happening back-to-back that usual last 2-3 weeks. Each event offers a variety of event-exclusive cards ranging from pay-cards in gachapon format, ranking rewards, and card drops (at a low percentage) from defeating archwitches.

Archwitches/Fantasy Archwitches are the bread and butter for free players. Spend each event collecting these cards and you will be able to play the game comfortably. Most players can expedite getting to a comfortable level of play by either spending money for cash cards or joining an alliance to help farm decent cards.

There's also a small city building aspect of the game which is pretty cool.

FAQ: http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ
>>
>>14581239
Sent
>>
>>14581475
Took me 14 tries.. my cool orb stock is also gone tho two jeans awoken on 1st try.

Oh well at least was lucky on PST
Spamed 22, got two UR (Anayamon and Longinus) and 3 SR. Not bad.
>>
How many points on average do you need to rank in AUB?
>>
>>14583302
1.2mil iirc
>>
>>14583407
1.2 a day, eh? Probably out of my reach. By about a lot
>>
>>14581475
thanks anon.
im going to play it now
>>
So I got my HUR Jean and I was trying to get my second HUR when the bonus stages came out. I think I have a higher chance of getting the HUR Huang Long than another jean. How often do unleashers appear in AW/FAW?
>>
>>14583407
Deep derp derp; you mean 1.2 million the whole event. My brain is thinking daily rank points for rank grinding

Heh
>>
>>14585347
AW: Never
FAW: like every 4 or so months
But ATK+DEF team buffers are even more rare. There is only two of them: Elemental Fairy and Huang Long.
>>
>>14584121
Once you get set-up add your IGN/User ID to the spreadsheet in the OP post.

User ID can be found at Menu >> Right Arrow > Profile. If you post your User ID in the thread someone should invite you to one of the /jp/ alliances.

>>14584088
>>14585352
I should have clarified 1.2m for each event. As long as you have an active alliance, you shouldn't have to spend more than 50USD on rods. Shop currently has 6 rods for 300 gems if you want to stock up now.

Wish I could participate in AUB more but I'm either working/sleeping every battle.
>>
Anyone has the mid rewards screen of last week?

I claim misleading information since screen said rewards distribution on 4JAN. But support said it's shown depending on players' time zone, while 4th's result is taking into account(some players).
>>
>>14587534
The text says: Rewards distribution OF 2016/01/04.

Mid rewards work the same way they did every other event. Similarly to End Events which use the same terminology. Rewards are never distributed on the day OF ranking. Moreover are there really shitters who can't even T1000?
>>
>>14588157
>Moreover are there really shitters who can't even T1000?
They are called people who want to take it easy.
>>
>>14588382
You should just ignore posts like that, there is no point arguing with him.

>>14584121
Also make sure to post your ID in this thread so that you can get active comrades that can kill your F/AW. You should do this as soon as possible.
>>
>>14588382
Complaining about ranking is not taking it easy. People who take it easy are casuals and there is nothing wrong with being a casual. This post >>14587534 is a prime example of being a shitter.
>>
>>14588157
Well mid rewards are allways screwing up new people. They are handed out 1 day later than stated. So literaly ham your rank till you see stuff in inbox.
>>
So I just started playing and the Beginners Guide said to never spend arcana on a non-evolved card.
However I just got a UR card from a premium summon and I am pretty sure that I won't have the luck to draw her again. Is it okay to max atk her even though she is not evolved?
I still have infinite vitality and would like to push for 8-6 in the campaign
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (68 KB, 793x175) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
68 KB, 793x175
Don´t misunderstand me i´m glad i got a fourth one of her
But it feels as if nubee is making fun of me for the last couple days while i try to get one last Junior Director to make myself a GUR Jean
>>
>>14589217
As a beginner, you don't have enough arcana to max her by far, so don't waste those.
(Leveling and keeping soldier count at max is good enough.)
As time goes on, you will get multiple URs simply doing the event FAWs.
Either way, the guide says to max ONLY fully evolved cards for a good reason.
>>
>>14589415
Okay so I should just level her up and increase soldier count?
I am currently still cheesing my way through the campaign with 3 1-soldier cards.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.