[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since when did they start taking this song and others off YouTube?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Love.is.War.full.153801.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Love.is.War.full.153801.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1000
Since when did they start taking this song and others off YouTube?
>>
>>14504309
YouTube / Google decided to change they way they were monetizing their service, introducing something called "YouTube Red." Many companies did not want to get on board with this service and responded by making their videos unavailable in the US.

This made the news in the states because ESPN was one of those companies, but more relevant to us is the fact that a ton of Japanese corporations also pulled their videos from the US.

There's a list here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/10/26/numerous-japanese-youtube-channels-and-content-provider-become-region-blocked
>>
Thank god for proxies.
>>
File: 1257288778663.jpg (40 KB, 574x528) Image search: [Google]
1257288778663.jpg
40 KB, 574x528
>>14504323
>>
>>14504358
Or watch it on nico like the producers intended
>>
>>14504384
this
>>
>>14504384
>>14504427
Fine, I'll nico at work.
>>
I remember when little of the nico stuff was on youtube and presumably weeaboos hadn't gotten there either. What a time it was
>>
>>14504323
The USA are such a lovely country...
>>
niconico is a lot more slow than youtube and the quality of the videos is even worse
>>
>>14504384
But nico quality is cancerous and speed as if ants carried their packets
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.