[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was one of the few who gave ZUN beer. I gave him Sapporo.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1b23.jpg (73 KB, 549x360) Image search: [Google]
1b23.jpg
73 KB, 549x360
I was one of the few who gave ZUN beer. I gave him Sapporo.

The question comes up though should we be giving ZUN only his favorite drink (Kirin), or Japanese only beer, or local beer where he's visiting?

INB4 AMERICAN BEER SUCKS

There's more than Budweiser beer in America ya know.
>>
>>15519687
You should stop poisoning him with your bad taste in drinks.
>>
>>15519687
Anything you import is going to be stale.
Think of it this way, if you were visiting Japan and you had people there who wanted to give you shit they think you like, would you want them to take you to a fucking McDonalds? Or would you rather they try to show you cool shit you haven't seen before?
>>
>>15519687
I have heard that proper etiquette is to serve the best of the local region. There will be some beer locally that can't be found elsewhere. This might be a visitor's only chance to sample it.
>>
>>15519687
I would give him cider. Beer a shit.
>>
I have subscribed to your blog and hope to hear more updates from you in the future. Thank you.
>>
Get him a pack of O'Douls, I'm sure he'd love it :^)
>>
Make the fucking crossies go aaaaaaaaaass
>>
http://la.eater.com/maps/best-los-angeles-breweries-craft-beer

You had so many choices. I'm disappointed in you OP
>>
Why not beer made by oneself? I've made one batch so far, still ways to go to make something touhou related.
>>
I'm sure both he and the NISA employees who drank it for him greatly appreciated your gift.
>>
>>15519687
Local gifts are always the best food gifts, even outside of this situation.
>>
>>15519687

While we're discussing the best way to care for your ZUN, make sure he get his rabies shot.
>>
>>15521725
I don't mind if any NISA employees drank with him. But I already got witnesses whom saw ZUN drinking my beer. I'm one of the few who got him cold beer.
>>
Could've had a v8
>>
>>15519712
What if the best of in the nearest 100 miles is, in all seriousness, Bud Light?

We don't have local production around here.
>>
>>15523582
I was thinking of getting him an 805
>>
>>15523568
I had a chuckle btw
>>
>>15519704
I would appreciate a trip to McDonald's, honestly.
>>
>>15519687
Brew your own beer, anon.
>>
>>15519687
Where would be a good place to buy a physical copy of LoLK? I would like to someday meet ZUN and have him sign it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.