[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Otaku fashion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: large.jpg (112 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
112 KB, 500x711
Do you wear clothes realted to manga/anime? Backpacks kawais and another stuff?
>>
>>15497268
No, because I rarely go outside except to get groceries.

>manga/anime
This isn't the board for that.
>>
>>15497288
It's very obvious that you aren't from around here. Please behave while on /jp/.
>>
>>15497283
The "otaku paraphernalia" part of /jp/ has always encompassed anime goods, I thought.
>>
The presence of the I <3 Japan button makes all the rest shit.
>>
>>15497268
My response: https://youtu.be/DOgBJTW1t2Y
>>
>>15497415
Yes, but OP phrased their question to focus only on that
>>
used to have some phone accessories but the little straps broke and I haven't bothered to fix them

Anything else would be gay dude
>>
The type of people in the west that wear these are vapid neurotypicals who associate themselves with a previously niche subculture to seek attention by appearing 'weird' or 'nerdy'. There's another japanese fashion thread on this board already, I suggest you use the catalog before posting and take a clue from the content in that thread.
>>
>>15497570
The otacool thread a few months ago was pretty great; I hope we can have another one eventually.

>>15497555
Please lurk before posting. /jp/ has its own culture to preserve.
>>
>>15497585
Get out of /jp/. You have worn out your welcome.
>>
>>15497268

Dude, this forum only exist to fap touhou and music meme bands.
>>
File: fashion.jpg (65 KB, 922x605) Image search: [Google]
fashion.jpg
65 KB, 922x605
>>15497268
Check out my authentic Japanese otaku fashion.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.