[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why haven't you gotten a PS4?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault.jpg (168 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
168 KB, 1280x720
So why haven't you gotten a PS4?
>>
Utsuho-sama onegai!!
>>
>>15494852
Why would I spend that much money on a console for an Aquastyle game that game out years ago on PC?
>>
This fangame doesn't look very fun. Only game I'd want to get a PS4 for would be Bloodbourne, but I won't because it's just not worth it. Touhou on PC is good enough for me.
>>
>>15494852
>Buying a console to play a game released years ago on PC.
shiggydiggydoo
>>
File: neko-miko3.gif (157 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
neko-miko3.gif
157 KB, 190x190
>>15494852

hello, not everyone is rich
>>
>>15495180
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>15495385 (OP)
(You)
>>
>>15494852
Because I'm not a peasant.
>>
I wonder how flooded /jp/ will be by people who are being baited into buying Genso Rondo. Anyone who played the PC version knows how underwhelming it is.
>>
>>15495453
This. Genso Rondo had horrible controls for a Virtual-On clone, and I even played it with a controller.
>>
>>15494852
I got it for free from my dad. He buys consoles yet never plays them for some reason. Might as well use this underpowered proprietary PC.
>>
>>15494852
Wait, isn't the Fushigi no Gensoukyou 3 PLUS port supposed to be released on the Vita?
Anyway, I've already pre-ordered my copy of the Gensou Rondo(NISA) Limited (NISA) Edition (NISA) and can't wait for the 9th of September, dood(NISA)!
I have also procured lube and have practised so to minimize the chance of rupture upon NISA(NISA)(TM) inserting its huge 尻尾 into every last one of my orifices.
>>
>>15495591
>>
File: 52650784_p0.jpg (341 KB, 744x1113) Image search: [Google]
52650784_p0.jpg
341 KB, 744x1113
I just did. Spent 300 dollars getting a PS4 and Star Ocean 5, then another 60 preordering FFXV. Arrives in a couple days, the anticipation is killing me.
(I've heard SO5 is only average, but I won't let that dampen my spirits that much.)
>>
>>15494852
The only reason I'd ever consider buying this are the physical goodies, and I could just buy roughly the same stuff from Taobao for much less
>>
>>15495601
That picture is for people who are acting like shameless retards. Even in 2016 it's still possible to be ironic without shitposting.
>>
>>15495601
I'm super serious, dood(NISA).
Aren't you, too, excited to see your favourite doujin franchise sponsored and published by industry legend NISA(NISA)(TM)?

>>15495613
I've heard it's mediocre, and very much so, and that's a statement made by people who enjoyed SO4 for its game play.
>>
>>15495613
Playing SO5 now. It's okay. Wish it weren't so short though.
>>
>>15495636
>Aren't you, too, excited to see your favourite doujin franchise sponsored and published by industry legend NISA(NISA)(TM)?
No, I'll just keep playing it on PC where it belongs instead of becoming a peasant.
>>
File: 56534488_p0.png (1 MB, 1060x1500) Image search: [Google]
56534488_p0.png
1 MB, 1060x1500
>>15495636
>>15495637
Even if it doesn't turn out amazing I hope I'll have an alright time.
I didn't think SO4 was that bad, to wit.

And if not, well, still FFXV to look forward to.
>>
>>15495766
>Sen no Kiseki II
>P5
>Atelier Sophie

You could do so much better than FFXV.
>>
>>15494852
Because IM@S 4's been in development for something like four years and still not lady yet.
>>
>>15495766
>I didn't think SO4 was that bad
Me neither, so I'm really doubtful about this one.
In hindsight, I shouldn't have mentioned it. It's best to let the game convey a first impression of itself by itself. I guess my comment made you put your guard up. Sorry about that.

>>15495782
It's doubtful SnK2 will come close to FFXV, even when not considering content and polish.
P5 might, but only if they got rid of that tedious game play of P3/P4.
Sophie certainly doesn't, as much as I love the Atelier series.
>>
File: 55964288_p0.jpg (408 KB, 1905x1000) Image search: [Google]
55964288_p0.jpg
408 KB, 1905x1000
>>15495782
I mean, further down the line, obviously. Steins;Gate 0, Fate/Extella, The Last Guardian, and the FFVII remake too.
But Final Fantasy (and Star Ocean) hold special reservations in my heart so regardless of actual quality, they get first billing as I will commit to their success. Call me a fanboy.
>>
I already have one but I'm not getting that.
>>
I already have one and I am getting that. And I will suck at it and put it down day 1.
>>
Still waiting on the PC PLUS version to get cracked.
>>
>>15494852
Why would I want to buy a console for something that's already on PC and toasters can run it? On top of that I don't even want to play it in the first place since it's an Aquastyle game, where half of the budget goes in useless DRM and the other half goes to the CG trailer, since the game is just a copypaste every time. Even pokémon is less of a copypaste.

And even if it was good and exclusive, I can't just buy a console for a single game.
>>
>>15495331
But you could buy a PS4 every month with neetbux.
>>
But I did and will buy this game in the near future.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.