[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you look hard enough, you can hear Luna Haruna and Eir Aoi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 0000.jpg (392 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
0000.jpg
392 KB, 2000x1500
If you look hard enough, you can hear Luna Haruna and Eir Aoi perform "Melissa"
>>
>>15484270
I was at the pit.
>>
>>15484279
How early did you purchase your tickets?
>>
>>15484270
How was this show, anyway.
And out of curiosity, what songs did JAM Project do? They were pretty much the only ones I would have gone to see.
Well, them and maybe Kuribayashi Minami. Why the fuck did she change her name to just "Minami". I didn't even know she was there.
>>
>>15486269
I enjoyed Luna, Eir Aoi, TM Revolution, and JAM Project. Yoko Ishida did NOT perform the any of the Strike Witches or Pretear songs.

I can't name exactly what songs off the top of my head JAM did, but the lead singer did do the opening to Dragon Ball Z
>>
>>15485578
When it opened up.
>>
>>15485578
>>15487664
Sorry, what I meant was opened up for premier fans which is usually a day or two before general.
>>
>>15487667
My only regret is not purchasing one of those light sticks before the show
>>
>>15488773
Fucking booth was always crowded for autograph sessions or photos after buying their stuff. Still bitter that Luna haruna's autograph session was only in the first day before the dealers room opened.
>>
>>15488860
I just wanted a Luna Haruna CD, but that's sold out as well.

Hoping Flow's Game or Golden Coast is available. Undecided if I want Splash.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.