[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School Days discussion thread / General animes thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (28 KB, 325x453) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
28 KB, 325x453
Hey guys! I just finished playing this game and watched the anime version and DAMN this shit is crazy. But, it gives good room to discuss about who was right and who was wrong between this web of sex and crazyness. Tell me what do you guy think.
>>
They were both shit. Otome and Hikari are best girls. Setsuna is cute too but shes the main girl in Shiny Days so thats a different ball game.
>>
>>15483282
I didn't like Sekkai, shes the worsperson on the game and it's annoying how it keeps throwing you towards her. Kotonoha was a nice developed character but tou got it right, Otome and Hikari are the best, but Otome was the only one that really loved Makoto
>>
>>15483288
kotonoha was really bad too. sekai is a bad person all together though and is probably the most scumbag girl in the entire series. Their characters are a lot more defined in shiny days.
>>
It's hard to be a Sekaifag, because boy will 0verflow shit on you for it in every game that isn't School.

You (or at least I did) fall in love with a girl in the first game, her actions can be excusable if only because she didn't want to betray following her heart. But then every game after just makes her the worst kind of person that makes you feel like these are 2 separate characters. It says a lot that the good aspects of the character, get taken away from her in Shiny and given to her mother, and Youko is basically just a better Sekai.
>>
Anyone have the incest chart for the whole series?

I thought Sekai and Makoto had a lot in common, both in good and bad ways. Kotonoha was just about muh boobs and muh shyness. She didn't really seem to have any chemistry with Makoto.
>>
File: XmzvvV3.jpg (733 KB, 4958x1453) Image search: [Google]
XmzvvV3.jpg
733 KB, 4958x1453
>>15488634

Here

And personally I always felt like Sekai was a better fit for Makoto in the original SD. Kotonoha seemed to fall in love with him purely because he liked her and that's what you're supposed to do. At least with Sekai she always liked him a bit, and it has to be YOUR decision as the player to acknowledge having feelings for Sekai, it's not like the game forces it on you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.