[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
エロゲスレ/Untranslated VN General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: 9856.png (1 MB, 1278x722) Image search: [Google]
9856.png
1 MB, 1278x722
Previous thread: >>15422641

This thread is for the discussion of untranslated Japanese visual novels.

What are you playing? What are you looking forward to? What have you finished? You know the drill.
>>
File: cho.jpg (544 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
cho.jpg
544 KB, 1024x600
Well, finished up with Erozemi pretty much. It got so boring I just skipped to the H-scenes which were pretty nice. I don't really know what I expected, but the writing and characters were all so painfully boring I couldn't stand to waste the time reading through it normally. At least 妹射精管理 or whatever had the whole "psycho break from masturbating too much" subplot, that got me to the sex scenes without too much trouble. But Erozemi is all about tests and whatnot so the setting doesn't prop up the boring writing at all. This is a rude reminder that hot scenes and good art don't "make up" for boring writing.

I forgot to mention, the one thing I liked was how the girl on the left here talked and how the girl on the right got turned into a slut from having sex once (it's not as interesting as it sounds, though).
>>
File: 792360a0.jpg (71 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
792360a0.jpg
71 KB, 350x500
霞外籠逗留記 won the strawpoll. We'll be reading it as part of the first unofficial /jp/ reading group. Make sure to grab it from https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=613272 and join in on the fun.
Let's have a good discussion.
>>
>>15464856
I recommend downloading the liar/rail soft brand collection pack, or at least selectively downloading particular titles... I imagine most people would want to download rail-soft titles anyway.

I myself will be using this opportunity to read my first Mareni title. I tried reading Kagerou before but the writing was a bit too intense for me. Hopefully this time will go better and I can keep up with my jpsie friends.
>>
>>15464856
I only read moege.
>>
>>15464895
Take this opportunity to read something new, then.
>>
>>15464856
Do we take turn reading it loud like in anime classes?
>>
>>15464939
There are always a bunch of new moege every month, though.
>>
>>15464946
Take this opportunity to read something different, then.
>>
>>15464856
please don't turn this into reddit or whatever
>>
>>15464994
Lay off, bud. Encouraging a bunch of people to read the same novel to inspire discussion on old novels is fine. Not every "organized" effort is "reddit" or something to be scorned.
>>
>>15464856
No thanks.
>>
So, can we discuss Zero Escape 3 here?
>>
>>15465088
Is it untranslated?
>>
>>15465088
I don't see why anyone here would care about it. Uchikoshi was cliched like a decade ago.
>>
I have a question, I imagine you guys could help me.

What in gods name is this trying to say 後悔の絞りかすみたいなものだ
>>
>>15465235
Sorry, no one here actually knows Japanese.
We just download the CG sets and make up stories based on those.
>>
>>15465235
At anyrate, if anyone else has read totono can you tell me how bad or how much of a part the NTR stuff plays? I was really looking forwards to reading it but that may put me off slightly so I'm hoping it's not too much.
>>
>>15465504
If your Japanese is that shit, please don't try to read ... "totono" ..., it's one of the greatest works of art ever created and your failed attempt to flounder through it is an insult to the geniuses who poured their hearts and souls into creating it.
>>
I don't think many people around here read it and the few who who did weren't posting positive impressions. Don't ask me details, I can't remember anymore.
>>
>>15464856
I don't read garbage, sorry.
>>
>>15465573
That's nice but can anyone answer the question?
>>
>>15465665
We aren't a help desk.
>>
>>15465665
thanks for spoiling that for me, all I knew about it before this was that it had denpa elements

oh well
>>
>>15465667
The question was for the amount of NTR content. I just want to know what I'm getting into.
>>
>>15464856
Nah fuck off
>>
File: hisoka.jpg (20 KB, 325x169) Image search: [Google]
hisoka.jpg
20 KB, 325x169
>>15465672
straight and to the point
>>
>>15465668
Let me just apologise on his behalf and say he didn't really spoil anything. You should definitely not be put off by anything he said or take it as a reason not to read it.
>>
>>15465685
Don't apologise on others behalf

I didn't say I wasn't

in fact, I almost always give things a chance til the end credits roll, unless.. Well, unless I get bored.

Good that some people decide to look into things before randomly watching nonsense (which is what I did for School Days. That shit scarred me.)
>>
>>15465693
I think for certain things it's better to go into with a certain degree of "blindness". Like it does preserve the shock of things like if a story drastically changes in tone mid-way through but it's also really good at the same time. That I would enjoy being in the dark about.

For that specifically, the hook for me was that it had 4th wall breaking elements that served a purpose beyond a cheap joke, and that seemed novel to me, but at the same time if I weren't aware of that stuff there'd be no hook for me and I wouldn't have paid it any notice.

So yeah, I don't know where I was going with this but I guess it varies?
>>
>>15464856
Pick something that isn't shit next time and maybe I will do it.
>>
>>15465712
no need to get so upset, anon-kun, this thread isn't solely for the discussion of a single game, y'know?
>>
>>15464856
>art by maybe
I had no idea he did VN art, count me in.
>>
>>15464856
Doesn't seem like something I'll enjoy so pass.
>>
Lamunation and Clover days + got uploaded, I guess with those they covered june's all full priced games. Took 5 days, not bad imo. There's still no torrent for the low priced Slime girl tho, seriously what the fuck.
>>
>>15465976

There's still none for Flowers of last month as well. Yeah, yuri and all-ages, but still Innocent Grey.

Gotta check the emote in Clover Days though. Hope all the old stuff is part of it, including the extra scenes or whatever you can patch in.
>>
So, tried Clover Day's emote a bit, to see how it is. In short: Cash-grab.

Emote is kinda used, but there's no lipsync or anything, so all you have is "breathing" and stuff. Basically it's rather cheap and basic to the point where static sprites wouldn't really be much worse. Where emote shines the most is if the characters actually speak and change poses and stuff during that. (i.e. purely cation) Nothing of that here. Would've been a lot of work to emote this "correctly", but they DO ask for full-price again.. so I felt it could've been possible. Even with Clover Day's being as fucking long as it is.
>>
File: CHAOS;CHILD_2016-06-29.jpg (296 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CHAOS;CHILD_2016-06-29.jpg
296 KB, 1920x1080
Finished this. Kinda late, but I don't read that much.

My immediate thoughts are that the pacing was weak in some parts, however the story(at least Common+Nono+True) overall was nice. True route twist felt like it came out of nowhere, but I can kinda see how it was foreshadowed. Liked the character development of MC and everyone else. I'm a sucker for bittersweet endings and it had a few really good BGMs, so I give it a 8.5-9.5/10.

Also, Senri is undoubtedly best girl.
>>
I hate to admit it but I played 手垢塗れの天使 trial and I liked it. It's indeed an Idol nukige shit but this time they don't take an advantage or black mail a very famous idol and gang rape her but the idol ask for the sex on her own will to get more jobs and sell and that's what's hot about this game. The man she has sex with also keep his promise and actully get her a job, so its kind of a race to see if she will give up to pleasure and become his slave or actully make it as a top idol first. I hope its get uploaded and cracked really soon.
>>
>>15466369
I don't get the "It's idol nukige shit so it isn't getting uploaded" argument when recently Dearest Blue didn't get this treatment and it's arguably more idol nukige shit than Teakamamire. Oh well, time will tell.
>>
>>15466406
Maybe it doesn't have a thing to do with it being an idol game as much as it being an Akabei Soft game that's a pain to crack. I forgot to mention this but what made the game hotter for me is the fact that the artist is a female.
>>
>>15466424
I mentioned this in the last thread >>15452162 and some people seemed convinced that it was because it was "idol nukige shit" in those exact words. >>15452194

I also seem to have a rough deviance towards female illustrators so I get what you mean.
>>
File: feed me your sausage, onii-chan.png (127 KB, 325x302) Image search: [Google]
feed me your sausage, onii-chan.png
127 KB, 325x302
>>15466179
Christ, it really is bad. They barely put any effort into it. I think I'd actually flat out prefer the original release's static sprites, some of these transitions look awkward. I remember the CG samples on the site not looking particularly great either, but oh well.

Seems like some of the expressions look worse unless it's my memory playing tricks. Anri is now making this lewd face.
>>
>>15466581

Haven't played the original, so I dunno if anything has changed. But well, lewd expressions seem to be fine with this one. I mean it doesn't take long till you get an extensive description about the awesomeness of the protagonist "sisters"' thighs. Was actually surprised about that. Given how long it's supposed to be I figured it wouldn't start where other (shorter) eroge get to like in the middle of a character route.

Well, it'll probably be the next eroge I'll read, after I'm done with my current stuff. I've got it installed now and everything. So even with the Emote being rather lackluster.. whatever.
>>
>>15466657
I didn't check E-motes yet, but the game itself is pretty good and definitely a top class moege.
>>
Do I have to read the first Tayutama before the second one?
>>
>>15466948
No one knows the answer to that, anon
The game isn't out yet..
>>
File: nekoneko.jpg (312 KB, 1350x550) Image search: [Google]
nekoneko.jpg
312 KB, 1350x550
New NekoNeko Soft game is really a totally loli one! I'm so hyped.
>>
How do you feel about Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no?

It seems pretty divisive.
From two reviews:

>First, you need to realize that this work is divided into two VNs because there are two different writers working on it. The main school is written by some idiot while the branch school is written by Marutani.

>Depending on which dormitory you choose to stay in at the beginning of the game, you will be either sent into the side of the game written by Marutani Hideto or the side written by Takehaya. You will find almost nothing but rave reviews for Takehaya’s half...
>I was not disappointed. Many people on EGS describe Takehaya’s contribution to Kanishino as essentially perfect, and I’ll do my best to explain why.
>>
>>15469229
I loved Marutani's half and couldn't even force myself to finish any of Takehaya's routes.
>>
i dropped the game after loli tsundere seitokaichou route, the text was bloated as fuck, the story is boring and remind me Toradora, which i hate too.
Now i'm reading asuseka from same author, the writing is still shit, but characters is waay interesting and story seems promising.
>>
>>15464856
LUL
>>
File: capture_003_27092013_004807.jpg (296 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
capture_003_27092013_004807.jpg
296 KB, 800x600
>>15469229
I liked Takehaya's part more. Miyabi was a great heroine.
Marutani's part wasn't that notable aside from Yuuna's route which was my second favorite in the game, and Sumika's route in particular was in my opinion awfully boring aside from the somewhat clever twist.

You can play the main school heroines (Miyabi, Tonoko, Shino) in any order you want, but the branch school has a clear order of Sumika > Misaki > Yuuna. Technically only Yuuna's route is locked before clearing the other two branch school heroines, but Misaki's route majorly spoils Sumika's route.
>>
>>15469229
I really loved Takehaya's part and found Marutani's part pretty forgettable aside from Yuuna's that had some neat things
So yeah it's pretty divisive, seeing this thread it's 2 for Takehaya and 2 for Marutani so far
>>
>>15470093
>>15470399
Have either of you read Asuseka? Did you like it too?
>>
>>15470410
I liked the common route but it just got boring and corny after a while, I found the routes mostly bad except for Minami that was passable
>>
>>15470417
I felt the same way and was wondering if I just didn't like Takehaya considering Asuseka also got divisive rave reviews. Maybe he was just better in Haruka ni Aogi
>>
>>15469229
I really liked Takehaya's side, particularly Shino's route which was fairly different in mood from the other two.
I'd agree that Marutani's was pretty bad barring Yuuna's which was fairly good.

>>15470423
I liked Asuseka except for Asahi's route and her awful, awful ending, Aoba and Minami routes really made the game for me.
>>
Can someone tell me more about Musumaker? Is it possible to go on a pure love route with at least one of the girls or do I need to whore them all out?
>>
>>15470954
You don't have you whore any of them out.
>>
>>15471094
English please?
>>
>>15470954
>pure love route
Why?

There's already thousands of shitty vanilla games out there.
>>
>>15471471
Why does it frustrate you that others are not as edgy as you are?
>>
For some reason I can't access EGS without a Japanese proxy. Is it just me?
>>
>>15471490
EGS randomly bans and unbans countries.
>>
>>15471602
how do I get them to unban my country

why do they do that anyways
>>
>>15471605
Talk to hiro_in directly on twitter just telling him you're a legitimate user.
I did it years ago and I've never had to proxy again.
>>
>>15471618
uh, doesn't that only work if you have a static IP?
>>
File: GT.png (572 KB, 1920x709) Image search: [Google]
GT.png
572 KB, 1920x709
>>15471602
>>15471605
I don't know how I managed to remove the rest of my message. The easiest workaround is to use google search for the game / developer / whatever name you want, then choose "translate this page", but when the page loads up click the upper right corner for the original version. You can navigate the website normally with the exception of EGS's own search box, which for some reason doesn't work through this so you'll have to rely on regular google in your searches.
>>
>>15471623
Not really, I use different IPs when I move around in my laptop and I can usually access it fine.
Also my ISP cycles the IP every day at home, so it sometimes changes too. He seems to have allowed the range of my ISP/country.
>>
手垢塗れの天使 still not uploaded
I bet mimasu thinks the protection actually worked
>>
>>15471836
Actually yes, he was pretty happy at the twitter. I'm pretty sure that he follows sukebei.nyaa / AS more than any of us.
>>
>>15471836
For what it's worth, it did.
As long as sales numbers are as expected.
>>
i don't like the girls' heads in Lamunation!
>>
>>15471880
Probably there isn't any strong protection in it though, its just not uploaded just as vanadis' slime game without protection and a bunch of other nukiges.
>>
File: ClsZhVwUYAIpirP.jpg large.jpg (39 KB, 456x410) Image search: [Google]
ClsZhVwUYAIpirP.jpg large.jpg
39 KB, 456x410
>>15472241
The vanadis game has the same one
http://www.vanadis-soft.com/slime_bu/playdrm.html

Online DRM is a problem because when implemented well it reduces the amount of people able to crack the game, back in the day anyone with an access to the cd image could do it, nowadays you need the license and guess how many non-Japanese buy those games
>>
>>15472297
Its not something new though, mikocon and the other chinese guy already cracked it a couple times. I'm pretty sure it'd be already cracked if it was some full priced game, but seems like they dont care about nukiges that much. Hell there are still some 2013 nukiges which didn't get uploaded at all.
>>
>>15472328
That guy only used compiled kirikiri/demo executables, if the eroge devs ever get a brain they're going plug that hole
>>
So 生命のスペア trial is out and I played a bit of it. To be honest the heroine is a bit disappointing, She is a bland and her lines are full of cliches. Another thing I hated is the fact that the MC is the heroine's classmate and not some guy older than her since the writer is really good at writing older guy and younger girl romance. Except these things I liked what I read, the game looks really promising and Iam really glad it has one heroine. This must be Akabei Soft 3 best title in two years, I'll be really sad if it didn't get uploaded and cracked.
>>
>>15472676
Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know the trial was out already. I'm worried about the heroine though, well I can deal with bland as long as she's likable. I guess considering there's only one heroine they have to go with a bland personality and design to appeal to more people.
>>
File: spare life.jpg (110 KB, 440x280) Image search: [Google]
spare life.jpg
110 KB, 440x280
>>15472676
Gee they aren't even trying
>>
What game lets me play as a sad, fat, pathetic loser which has a hard time with girls? I'm tired of MCs with a magic chinpo.
>>
>>15472778
Have you tried going outside?
>>
>>15472785
I wouldn't be here if I did.
>>
>>15472772
I really liked Shino much more.
>>
I guess mikocon is unable to crack this free "playDRM" thing since they dont have both of low priced games even at their VIP category.
>>
>>15472945
That or they didn't buy them/
>>
>>15472980
I dont think they'd miss Akabesoft's nukige and buy other shitty ones.

Then again if those were full priced games the other "arrogant" chinese dev would crack imo, I dont think they're that hard to crack since its just a free DRM. Most likely he didnt bother for a low priced nukige or couldn't even find a download link.
>>
>>15472778
Reminiscence protag have a micropenis. And the girls make fun of it alot, I guess you can call it a hard time.
>>
>>15472778
>>15473105
That reminds me, the MC from Tonakoi has premature ejaculation and Ryouka makes fun of him playfully and treats him like a little child while they fuck, especially in the FD.
>>
>>15473105
It's hardly a micropenis, more like average. I'm more looking for Takumi in Chaos;Head level of miserableness though.
>>
>>15472772
Just going to play it to see her in her death bed.
>>
Can we stop posting about moege?
>>
File: _cover.jpg (167 KB, 775x560) Image search: [Google]
_cover.jpg
167 KB, 775x560
Is there any news on trans of new silky game Akeiro Kaikitan?
>>
>>15473506
No.
>>
>>15473521
Why not?
>>
>>15473528
Yes.
>>
So Iam bored and was looking for good title I missed and then came across ひこうき雲の向こう側
I remembere people praised a lot when it was released.

So is it worth reading?
>>
>>15473628
>恋愛クラブなどなど
dropped
>>
>Hard to be loved too thanks to my little sister

what did they mean by this
>>
>>15473160
Fuck, now I have to go back and do her route.
>>
File: hahahahahahaha.png (1 MB, 1286x749) Image search: [Google]
hahahahahahaha.png
1 MB, 1286x749
>>
File: HIKOUKI_twwp_2.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
HIKOUKI_twwp_2.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>15473644
>>15473628
>恋愛クラブなどなど

I thought it would be kinda dumb when I read the synopsis too, but I was glad I gave it a shot after finishing it. I particularly enjoyed Eiri's route, and the other routes were fairly decent as well, if a bit clichéd at times. It's not super long or anything, so if you don't have anything else in your backlog that you're super interested in I'd say it's worth reading.
>>
>>15473946
Karen is a slut btw
>>
Is it worth upgrading to Windows 10 or should I just stay on 7 for compatibility reasons?
>>
>>15474006
I love sluts.
>>
>>15473628
I liked it even if it was kind of dumb at times and there were a lot of points where I was 突っ込むing the writing. The epilogue of Eiri's route was especially nice, and all the routes did something at least somewhat fresh.
>>
>>15474006
Can you spoil me? I read some of the trial, but I didn't really get into it so I'll probably never finish it.

Let me guess: she's a rape victim.
>>
>>15474084
>突っ込むing
好き this meme
>>
>>15474141
I just couldn't think of an appropriate English word.
>>
>>15474091
I really recommend reading it, but if anyone really wants to skip ISLAND then here's a big spoiler. Avoid if you plan to read it.

There's a chapter in ISLAND that occurs in a completely different epoch/world where the heroines have alternate personas. Rinne is a little girl trying to make a time machine, and Sara is an adult who's part of the church (which is also the government). There's extreme wealth inequality and Karen happens to be poor as fuck, and doesn't get any benefits. She's also part of a rebel group. So she makes money by prostituting herself, literally. Personally it didn't bother me since the text makes it clear that she didn't have much choice.
>>
>>15474157
So she's a literal whore. That's worse than I thought.
>>
>>15474023
I keep my PC 7, but I only read eroge on my chink Windows 10 tablet nowadays.
No problem encountered so far.
I only read newer games recently, though.
>>
>>15474023
Unless you want to pay a yearly subscription to Microsoft, stick with 7.
>>
>>15474023
There's a fix for the VNs that don't work under Windows 8/10: http://resemblances.click3.org/?p=1406
so it's fine to update
>>
>>15474222
Where did you get that subscription thing from?
I'm running the vlmcsd anyway so fuck it.
>>
Was it 15 H CGs in the gallery before stuff starts happening in Harukuru?
>>
>>15473160
well they certainly paid a whole bunch of attention to the PE readers out there https://youtu.be/j6mpFmlUOdU
>>
And I just pm'ed mikocon guy, seems like they couldn't crack 手垢塗れの天使's playDRM but had no problem with お楽しみは謎解きの後で or スライム娘の育て方's playDRM because they weren't implemented very strong.

Also he has said that they have no intent to give the image away to someone outside their forum to crack, Lets hope 生命のスペア wont share same fate as this.
>>
>>15474730

Like 14 scenes or something. Most of the ero content is in the beginning. Only 2 per girl afterwards.. I think?

That said.. "stuff happening" may not be quite the right words.
>>
>>15474950
>Also he has said that they have no intent to give the image away to someone outside their forum to crack
fuck off and go shill for that chinese faggot somewhere else
>>
>>15466249
Obviously, present boxes is the best girl.
>>
https://youtu.be/ZQxC6HWXFzQ
https://youtu.be/vphWgf4WLIc

Yuzusoft countdown is getting back its proper mood!
>>
>>15475003
Dunno why are you that mad, I just give some information because there were a couple people here who are waiting for 生命のスペア. Since it'll use playDRM too, there's a chance that we cant play that as well.
>>
>>15475029
Where's the trial?
>>
>>15475031
i don't care about any of the games you mentioned but a quick check on nyaa shows none of them are uploaded so you're just shilling for him since he makes money off his piracy

and you aren't providing any new info on the drm either, if it gets leaked and anyone gives enough of a fuck it'll get cracked, it's as simple as that
>>
>>15475044
Are you mentally retarded mate? I'm saying THEY COULDNT CRACK. Means even if you buy VIP from them YOU CANT PLAY IT. How is it shilling for him?
>>
>>15475036
https://twitter.com/yuzusoft/status/748711308955037698
It will be released today.
>>
>>15475052
>How is it shilling for him?
because of the other games you mentioned, i just said i searched for them. and you just said they wouldn't share that particular game so someone else could try to crack it so you already know they aren't the only ones capable of doing so. why is this so hard for you?
>>
>>15475067
You are seriously autistic if you seriously thought that someone would buy VIP from them because they cant play one low priced 10 bucks game one week earlier. I just gave information about akabesoft's uncrackable game (so far), and the chances of 生命のスペア getting cracked.

And how will other "capable ones" crack the game if they cant find a fucking uncracked game's download link?
>>
>>15475067
I'm a third party and you're retarded. Mikocon buys and uploads like 94% of games so mentioning them is obvious, shilling has nothing to do with it. Futhermore, the games he mentioned are NOT cracked by mikocon, so what kind of shilling would that be? You can't get the games from them! He's anti-shilling, explaining why NOT to give them money. Even if they don't share the ISO you still can't get it from them.
>>
>>15475067
You should stop before you make yourself look even more out of it.
>>
>>15475067
Please dont try to talk about things you have no idea just with your "deep genius nyaa search".
>>
>>15475080
price is irrelevant, next time just don't post because you clearly don't understand how the hacking or piracy scenes work

>>15475084
you're retarded if you think mikocon is the one releasing everything, all he does is win the race to upload a torrent first in some cases but only when the game is already leaked elsewhere first, usually a chinese site. if something isn't leaked elsewhere he keeps it behind a paywall so he makes money off it

i think the only time i'm aware of him releasing something early was once when girlcelly uploaded a fake and mikocon thought it was real so he leaked the real copy by accident
>>
>>15475112
Lmao sure mate, You caught me while I was getting VIP users from here with your nyaa, good job, you just saved the people of jp, have fun.

Also one more little addition to your post, they are the ones who are sharing cracks after the game got leaked, for more information just search some older Anime-sharing threads.

I'm not going to bother with this retard anymore, I shared everything I know at >>15474950 anyway.
>>
File: senren.jpg (645 KB, 1922x1132) Image search: [Google]
senren.jpg
645 KB, 1922x1132
>>15475036
>>15475059
It is out.
http://www.dlsite.com/pro/announce/=/product_id/VJ010300.html
>>
Baldr Heart gets delayed — http://products.web-giga.com/baldrheart/postpone.html
Katahane is delayed too — http://www.katahane.com/special/enki.jpg
>>
>>15475234
What will be delayed next? Place your bets!
>>
>>15475236
utaware
>>
>>15475222
Report back if it's worthwhile.
>>
>>15473026
>I dont think they're that hard to crack since its just a free DRM

PlayDRM is probably very easy, it only serves as an encryption layer to force the cracker to buyt the game
Akabei probably has Securom 8 underneath still
>>
>>15475236
Amatsutsumi
>>
Is 手垢塗れの天使.a NTR game?
I know no one played it but anyone has some info regarding, sadly am not able to read nippon.
>>
>>15475697
It's not. It's about an idol whoring herself to producers for money and popularity.
>>
>>15475706
Thanks,
damn that killed my interest in it.
>>
>>15475706
Just like the real deal
>>
手垢塗れの天使's image is on mikocon's ftp if anyone's brave enough to leak it
>>
手垢塗れの天使 is probably the best idol nukige out there. It also has the " back face system "
Afte each H-scene end, you can redo the scene with the heroine real expression and dialoge which shows how much she hates the man and how disgusting the sex is.
>>
>>15475801
This kills the boner.
>>
>>15475782
It's out.
>>
>>15475801
That sound pretty funny
>>
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/5--自炊-own-bought-game--%5B160624%5D%5Bあかべぇそふとすりぃ%5D-手垢塗れの天使-%5B999m%5D-not-cracked-507692/

Its out, but seems like its kind of uncrackable so far because of "All game files are encrypted, a cracked version will mean downloading everything again.".
>>
>>15475801
That sounds amazing.
>>
>>15475975
Looks like PlayDRM is based on Enigma Protector with online activation. It is crackable if you have a valid license so a crack probably ain't happening unless you purchase the physical game and give a cracker your serial number or license server response (2djgame probably won't share theirs). Here's hoping akabei were retarded and used weak crypto on game files.
>>
File: 543544444.png (168 KB, 303x280) Image search: [Google]
543544444.png
168 KB, 303x280
>>15475801
I hope you can send her into despair and end her idol career early
>>
http://www.getchu.com/pc/2016-1salesranking.html?gc=gc
>>
>>15476115
Check TG調べ if you want to see eroge sales, they are getting more information from many different sites, not just getchu. Well they cant get from ソフマップ so its not absolute either though.

For example まいてつ is the first in the getchu while in TG調べ it sold only 591Points, which is less than 珊海王の円環, ワガママハイスペック, 戦国†恋姫X, 乙女理論とその後の周辺.
>>
>saga planets and yuzusoft releasing their moege on the same day

Floral Flowlove looks more interesting, I hope it sells
>>
>>15476228
Both are popular brands that always run collaboration campaigns and SagaPlanets has had almost as many cross-overs in Yuzusoft's mobile game as Yuzusoft's games have, so both will sell fine.
>>
File: 7witches 2016-07-01 23-00-19-29.png (766 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
7witches 2016-07-01 23-00-19-29.png
766 KB, 1024x768
Why do rapist teachers always have to look the part
>>
>>15475454
It looks like they have begun the countdown so they are probably going to release it on time: http://www.purplesoftware.jp/products/amatsutsumi/cv/cv01_agof.mp3
>>
>>15476228
Iam the opposite here, I played a bit of Senren * Banka trial and liked it much more than Floral Flowlove. The plot in Floral Flowlove is too much serious and no matter how hard I tried I can't give a fuck about it. While Yuzu soft game kept its charming charcters and comfy atmosphere which is everything a moege needs, also the production value is amazing, their previous game high sales is paying off.
>>
Who are some good moege authors? Those that focus on relationships and character routes as opposed to comedy common routes. I've read Lovely Cation 1/2 and that's exactly what I'm talking about. Any ideas? I got burned hard by the last couple I tried (world election is so bad)
>>
>>15477443
Konno Asta is probably my favorite moege/charage writer.
>>
File: eac557e8.jpg (36 KB, 750x599) Image search: [Google]
eac557e8.jpg
36 KB, 750x599
>>15474950
I'm more worried about this.
>>
>>15477443
I also hate when moege have overly long common routes that deal with boring bullshit like clubs, culture festivals or other school events before actually getting to the protagonist trying to get a girlfriend part, not mention proper dating.

Fureraba is great. You have small gameplay with the discussion system, and after the initial introductions the game is completely about getting a girlfriend with nearly no other bullshit getting in the way. There is a sort of comedy common route that takes place between the heroine dialogue phases (which there are plenty of), but it's shorter / longer depending on how well you pick topics and get to the confession. You also have longer heroine specific scenes in between the regular days as well when you get high enough 高感度 that also unlocks more intimate topics, meaning even if there is a sort of common route you're also playing the pre-confession part of the heroine routes at the same time.

Magical Charming has some great heroines, and as far as I remember the common introduction part is pretty short and you quickly get to pick which heroine to pursue. There's also some gameplayish stuff with the card system; you collect different cards as you play which unlock new choices in different routes, notably a ton of joke bad endings.
>>
>>15479599

There's only so much "I want a girl friend"/romance I can bear. So I like it when games go outa their way to offer something different along the way. Romance works best that way anyway, if you ask me. Sterile dating and always the same "dialog" scenes are rather boring. Like the Cation games.. or at least what I've played of it. Once you got a girlfriend: boredom pure. And even before that it's all rather sterile and.. I dunno. Empty. It's like you have no life whatsoever outside of randomly meeting the girl you want to pursue.

That said, school festivals and shit have a bad reputation as they offer a cheap "plot" construct, a goal and such. But the core behind it is important. The cast. If the cast is good, it doesn't matter what they are doing. Your typical moege however probably doesn't quite have that going for them...
>>
>>15479631
I think there's an overlooked fact here. Whether a "comedy route" game, or a pure romance game is good depends entirely on the quality of the writer and nothing more. There's really nothing deeper to it. Good writers make good games.
The only reason I asked for a non-comedy route game is because I'm desiring romance and don't want to climb over a huge non-romance part of the game to get it.
By the way, Lovely Cation's post-date boredom is something I'm familiar with but as far as I can tell the same phenomenon is present in most games without very short routes or else no overarching plot.
>>
>>15479663

I guess you could argue that a good writer wouldn't just fart out random dialogue a ton of times without anything else. But I think it's quite a bit about concept and gamedesign here as well.

For heroine routes one common scenario is that other characters get completely or almost completely forgotten. The idea is that if you like girl xyz, you obviously don't want anything else. This feels mostly super artificial and weird though, as you come from this "group of friends" setting and stumble right into "only one other character exists". Even in Rewrite, where this is "story", it feels off. And if you skip the "group of friends" part.. again, I feel it's just hollow altogether.
On the flipside, if you add other characters and scenes, then if the heroine of the route is liked, these scenes may end up feeling like a waste of space that could've been filled with scenes of the heroine of the route.

A good writer should find a balance, but even the balance is subjective. So I'm not sure if there's a clear "good" and "bad" here.
>>
File: love_storm_web.jpg (75 KB, 453x736) Image search: [Google]
love_storm_web.jpg
75 KB, 453x736
you guys realise youre reading the male equivalent of fabio novels right?
>>
>>15479703
Whatever game design a good writer implements, the game will be good in the end. Everything depends on the writer.
>>
>>15479725
I think we're all aware. But, there is no shame in it. Everyone wants love and these games do a pretty good job of conveying it. Better than many real people to be honest.
>>
>>15479725
So what?
I'm perfectly aware that I've learned Japanese for reading porn games and fiction for socially awkward middle schoolers. This awareness doesn't change the fact that I enjoy those works so much.
>>
>>15479745
>>15479774
thats actually really neat and im glad you guys have found something you can be passionate about. cheers.
>>
>>15479791
Well, I mainly read kamige rather than moege. Love games are just a bonus. Dies Irae was the best media I've ever consumed in my entire life.
>>
Woah, did mimasuke actually beat the chinese? Or is there just no interest in cracking his new game
>>
>>15479818
Probably both.
It's not a major game but the protection is implemented correctly so interest in investing resources into cracking it is small.
If it was a major game it'd have gained much more interest to crack it.

He is actually actively taunting crackers to crack it: https://twitter.com/mimasukei/status/749072767681634304
I guess he is doing it so he could strengthen the protection for the next major game.
>>
>>15479725
Not very similar at all
>>
>>15479852
Really ..
if he continues like that he doesn't have to wonder if afterwards any release of his company is getting pirated on day 1.

There are a lot of groups which wait at least a week or even a month, so him now boldly declaring that the age of piracy has ended ...
is he trying to make his company the target of the whole scene?
>>
>>15479852
Now that they encrypted game files, the cracker who did previous cracks needs assistance from someone who has the activated copy and mikocon probably aren't willing to share theirs even though their cracker is useless

Mimasu is a fucking retard for taking this long to correctly protect his games by the way
>>
>>15479852
>>15479877
By the way, the game image only got uploaded yesterday and previous cracks took longer than a day

If it weren't so difficult to buy eroge from overseas, this game wouldn't last that long

>is he trying to make his company the target of the whole scene?
Well, the eroge warez scene only consists of A-S, mikocon and their low skill cracker, few Japanese uploaders, 2dgal and their cracker so it's not that large, most people in foreign countries are just leechers who don't have any kind of power over akabeisoft
>>
And if anyone wants to retaliate against the eroge DRM tyranny, you better just hire someone to DDoS the online activation servers on the game's release day, the whole Japanese community will surely get mad because they won't be able to play
>>
>>15479884
>Mimasu is a fucking retard for taking this long to correctly protect his games
nips are notoriously bad at using encryption/protection

>>15479903
that's absolutely retarded and just going to make them block foreign IPs. activation doesn't help to begin with as far as piracy is concerned and it's just shrinking their already small profit margins which other companies have learned
>>
>>15479895
Yeah A-S. and mikocon wouldn't wonder me if their hacker are not to great.
But considering from where i get my own stuff from, it seems the japanese dont upload most of their stuff on english sites or their own japanese downloader like PD but rather korean or chinese download sites.

Anyway there are plenty of hackers left on other sites which have bigger skill and all that gloating of Mimasu may attract them.
>>
>>15479924
>Anyway there are plenty of hackers left on other sites which have bigger skill and all that gloating of Mimasu may attract them.

The trend is that protections are getting better and there's less people interested in reversing them because nowadays it's easier to buy what you want and work in security than crack things for free, at least I've seen people asking about lack of activity on boards like tuts4you

Like I said, the problem is that you may have the skill to easily crack this but unless you have the activated copy which enables you to decrypt the executable and game data you won't get very far

There's a thread on 2djgame saying they're looking for a cracker so maybe someone is going to help them, if I were Mimasu I wouldn't announce my victory this early, he simply used yet another DRM so the chinks weren't prepared, the situation might change next month
>>
>>15479961
Presales and sales on the first weeks are probably the most important sales of any game since the ones that really want it get it around then, I'd say he's won pretty clearly if this is the case. Maybe next time.
>>
>>15480007
If that's his objective, let him have his way, I just don't like the way he acts like he's the one who single-handedly defeated eroge piracy forever
>>
>>15479802
>Dies Irae was the best media I've ever consumed in my entire life.
Not sure if I should feel sad or happy for you.
>>
>>15480077
I'm pretty young so I wouldn't worry about it. I've spent most of my short adult life learning Japanese so in addition to being young, all I really have is some VNs, manga, and the books I read in early high school in my media repertoire. I look forward to whatever kamimedia surpasses Dies Irae.
>>
>>15479631
>That said, school festivals and shit have a bad reputation as they offer a cheap "plot" construct, a goal and such.
That's my biggest beef with many moege, or eroge in general. Take あの晴れわたる空より高く for example (only played it up to some parts of Arisa's route so I don't know if it gets better); there's shittons of rocketry infodump which some may find interesting, but it's carried by very usual feeling characters and school project plot. These "pure love school life + convenient group / plot element / project / main theme for characters to work towards" games usually end up being boring for me, because they fail to capture the best of both worlds, making the experience feel cheap. In some cases like >>15479703 said, the bigger group of friends or main "thing" of the game may take a backseat, at worst gets dropped almost completely in heroine routes, making you ask what was the point of it all.

If the writer wanted to tell about rockets, trains, working at a restaurant or whatever I'd assume something else than a pure love school life game would work much better to explore them.
If the main focus of the game is supposed to be romance, cute girls and ichaicha I'd prefer if they were treated as such, which is the reason I like moege that focus on the "actively trying to find love" part from the get-go. That way there can be also more time spent on developing the heroines and their hobbies. Obviously, like the other anon said, in the end it all depends on the writer's skill, but let's face it, most eroge writers aren't really good at marrying pure love, humor and whatever their theme of choice is in a novel way.
>>
>>15479818
>>15479852
>>15479895
>>15479961
It got cracked;
Crack 認証回避:
Usage Instruction
1. Extract all files to \あかべぇそふとすりぃ\手垢塗れの天使\data
2. Run crack_for_手垢塗れの天使.exe

And lmao seems like it angered mikocon too muchİ here's their note; >Thank you 流風の舞 for creating the crack, wish we see Denuvo coming because he will certainly anger Akabee-soft with this.
>>
>>15480485
http://bbs.ddgal.com/read.php?tid=560957

So he did that Kirikiri-compiled crack again, Jesus when will they learn...
>>
>>15480485
The eager wait for the 完全敗北宣言 from Mimasu is killing me already.
>>
>>15480517
Probably he'll just delete his tweet, its all. And about the crack; as I said it got cracked as soon as it got uploaded, its just that mikocon is making everything harder with their "if we cant crack we'll not share and protect it at all cost" retarded logic.
>>
>>15480537
If only Akabei learned to encrypt vital, irreplaceable data like game data, requiring activation to decrypt them or used a different game engine this wouldn't have happened

選択コレクション 淫乱巨乳清純系「恵美」 for example has all files encrypted and bundled in the exe making it over 300mb and the chinks haven't cracked it

How do you fuck it up so many times
>>
>>15480537
https://twitter.com/mimasukei/status/749136614849253377

But he said he'll give a 敗北宣言 if it gets cracked.
>>
>>15480544
>選択コレクション 淫乱巨乳清純系「恵美」
>chinks haven't cracked it
Really? There are torrents and there aren't any mentions of it needing any kind of crack.
>>
>>15480544
Well most likely it can be cracked too, but our "arrogant" cracker doesn't really give a shit to nukiges, there were a couple uncracked low priced nukiges until now too.

I mean there are even some not-uploaded-yet 2012-2013 eroges, a couple missing nukiges is not a big deal unless its a full priced game.
>>
>>15480577
Well, the file in mikocon torrent says so
>>
>>15480599
It can be cracked, just not the way he did akabei games, you probably can't do it having the iso alone
>>
>>15480622
Oh so you are saying he'd need the serial or the license at least, it may be true.
>>
>>15480648
Well yes, that's the real problem because it's hard to buy these games overseas and Japanese pirates won't share their keys
>>
>>15480648
Everything that runs can be cracked. PC architecture is designed in a way that makes it impossible to create impenetrable executables.
The only problem is human resources required to reverse engineer, understand and change the machine code.
Some protection systems are so complicated that the human cost of cracking becomes close to prohibitive.
>>
>>15480681
>Everything that runs can be cracked. PC architecture is designed in a way that makes it impossible to create impenetrable executables.

Intel's upcoming SGX aims to make it possible to create such executables
>>
>>15480686
Yeah, but I think it won't be used on end-users' machines due to compatibility and malware concerns.
After all if it ever becomes available it will be the best thing ever to hide a malware code from the anti-malware system.
>>
>>15480794
It's already in Skylake CPUs and I think Intel advertised it with intellectual property in mind as well
I guess only time will tell, it won't happen overnight because of compatibility reasons and of course nothing rules out the possibility of attacks on it, it's just that it's a bit different kind of cracking
>>
>>15480881
If it ever becomes a major thing, I think it should be possible to create an instructions translator which will emulate those instructions in some kind of hypervisor without maintaining those restrictions.
Of course it will make cracking somewhat harder but it probably won't make it completely impossible.
>>
>>15480994
>I think it should be possible to create an instructions translator which will emulate those instructions

Yes, but you'll need a legit private key which is hard or even impossible to extract from the CPU without lab equipment, not to mention you're going to destroy the it in the process. You can use some random key. but remote attestation feature probably won't work (license servers will refuse to send you encrypted software to execute) unless you have an Intel certified one.
>>
File: l.jpg (28 KB, 245x241) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
28 KB, 245x241
>>15480517
And here it is.
https://twitter.com/mimasukei/status/749382945501159429
>>
Playing 妹のおかげでモテすぎてヤバイ. Not sure if I keep reading though. Girls are good but apart from that the game reeks of everything I hate about standard moege.
>>
>>15481895
メシウマ!
>>
>>15481895
Hel will keep improving the protection though, I just hope he won't rise the par to much for the next release because Iam looking forward to it.
>>
>>15482391
Not really, or at least not unless he fires all of their programmers and make a new elite team. And trust me it wont happen in any near future so your game is pretty safe. This game also got cracked at the first day after the upload, nothing different from any other random nukiges.

Also they didnt announced anything like Pure Cation for this game, probably even they didn't expect it hold this long. Mimasu was pretty surprised at first too, after that he just gone overboard as always tho.

In short its all mikocon's fault, for some reason they want them stay as uncracked even though they are the ones who are cracking most of them.
>>
I don't know the etiquette for this thread so I'm probably fucking up, but hey, at worst I'll get ignored.

A good while ago I tried playing Air. I went through most of Minagi's route, but I reached a point where the food scenes and the overall nothing-happening became unbearable.
Nonetheless, Air gets good reviews everywhere. How the hell does this happen and should I give it another chance?
>>
>>15482545
No point in forcing yourself.
>>
>>15481895
And that he got for his loud proclamation of his victory against piracy ......
Honestly he should feel lucky that he only has a small part of the scene to worry about but if he continues like that even the other groups will try to take a shot at cracking his games.
>>
Also, has anybody seen an upload for Eve: Burst Error R? I was really looking forward to the remake.
>>
>>15482545
A lot of eroge have shitty pacing, and Air in particular is the type of game that's more about the destination than the journey.

That said, no one's forcing you to play it, so if you're not enjoying it just move on to something else.
>>
>>15482545
There is such a thing about what you really like,
do you like slice of life do you like drama, somewhat overblown drama.
If not you may want to avoid VN's like Air, "EF a fairytale of two" and some other games.
If it is just this part, skip through it, there are plenty of parts where nothing happends,

Worst game i played had a part where you see the same scene from three different perspectives,
with same dialogue only with different thoughts of heroines and the content of what they are talking about and thinking already got repeated 3 times
>>
Is there a reason why every single high-profile release has to get delayed 1-3 times before it actually comes out?
>>
>>15482550
>>15482558
>>15482577
Thanks, Anons, but I was more curious than expectant.
What the hell could there be in the true route that offsets 15+ hours of nothing-but-food-scenes-and-monotone-repetitive-conversations?

If I had dropped Ever17 for example, I would have hoped somebody told me the reward is worth it. That kind of thing, you know?
>>
>>15482580
Because tiny, underfunded companies tend to be bad at planning and have little room to pad their schedules.
>>
>>15482593
But the "reward" in Ever17 is dumb as shit and not worth it at all.
>>
>>15482609
Spoil it please, I'm vaguely interested.
>>
>>15482623
How much do you want to be spoilt?
Merely some few things, which still allows you to play the game again or basically everything short summarized but then you likely dont feel like playing again.
>>
>>15482623
Some retarded shit about the reader being a 4th dimensional being that the characters had been deliberately misleading.

Not even spoiler tagging that because anyone who hasn't played Ever17 at this point shouldn't do so anyway.
>>
>>15482593
After a while you actually grow to like those everyday scenes.
It's basically related to how you perceive the game. If you enjoy characters and their interactions then you'll come to love the uneventful common routes pretty soon. Route ends and true routes would be just a dramatic addition on top of that.
If a story flow and its conclusion is more important to you than characters then you might have a hard time sometimes, especially with extraordinarily long games like Key ones.
>>
>>15482593
Did you play Zero Time Dilemma already anon? better spend time on it and just watch Air anime.
>>
>>15482703
Why would you suggest playing that when he's already played Ever17? They all have the same twist.
>>
>>15482703
Tell me please what is so great about 999, VLR and ZTD.
Are it the riddles or do you really like the story so much, even though it seems to get stranger and stranger as it goes on...
>>
>>15482735
The mind blowing twists and the thriller with the tense atmosphere. you may say the twists are the same of Ever17 but they are not. Uchikoshi study his plot very well and do a lot of research before writing, in one of his interview he said that he plans the story and the setting first then write the characters to serve it. I may play the wrong games, but most of them have interesting plot and mysterious just to end up with Deus ex machina ending or just dissapointing answers that not live up to the questions. If you enjoyed ISLAND, Ever17 and Steins;Gate you should really play 999/VLR/ZTD. I admit the twists are bit similar but execution is always great.
>>
File: she IS a sword spirit.jpg (317 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
she IS a sword spirit.jpg
317 KB, 1920x1080
Just like the blade she resides in.

Flat and stiff.
>>
>>15483527
幼刀ちゃん a best girl.
>>
>>15483553
Agreed
>>
Finished Kazusa's True Route from WA2 Coda.
So utterly sad, so beautiful.
Powder Snow playing at the end was such a powerful touch, it contains the meaning of the story itself.
Damn, Maruto, this fucking genius asshole.
>>
Started reading Muramasa.

Some reviews paint Narahara Ittetsu as some sort of swordsman-philosopher, but seeing the first chapter, he's surprisingly good at writing slice of life. The interactions between Konatsu, Yuuhi and Tadayasu are pretty fun to read. But maybe I'm only saying so because it doesn't last long and can't overstay its welcome.
>>
>>15483715
Also, per chance, does anyone have old Muramasa scans from 2007? I'd be interested in seeing them.

http://www.grassmoon.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=526
>>
>>15482577
>Worst game i played had a part where you see the same scene from three different perspectives,
what game? i played one where they did that but only twice and i dropped it
>>
>>15482577
>Worst game i played had a part where you see the same scene from three different perspectives,
That sounds great though, depending on the scene.
>>
>>15482645
Wow r00d
I had a little interest in the game before, and now.. Well.
>>
File: nitro5.jpg (85 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
nitro5.jpg
85 KB, 600x800
>>15483777
All that I have.
>>
>>15483952
Thanks.

Hopefully somene has the one with Chachamaru.
>>
Amagami or Photo Kano on PSP? Or something better?
>>
>>15484016
Something better.
>>
>>15483827
剣乙女ノア
When decided to played only looked at rating in VNDB and looked good ... but it is horrible,
Below is just a bit from beginning no big spoiler
It starts its prologue in alternate world with prota and his childhoodfriend Noah having to fight some demon lord.
The prota didnt get any special power though, Noah is some inhabitant of that alternate world, some princess and some kind of chosen one, also they have the sister of Noah with them who is also some princess and has special powers.

Anyway they fight and defeat the Maou but prota dies and his soul gets transferred into Maou body.
Having Maou defeated, they decide to return to real world and then slice of life with some battles against some minor enemies.

And already from that part it turns to shit,
not sure if the wirter didnt know what to do with the setting but it just drags on.

The drama got seriously overblown,
the battles became rather boring to watch
especially cause most of the battle effects you saw already in first battle ...

Can spoiler more if anyone wants.

Anyone else had the misfortune to play this crap game?
>>
>>15483836

Three times, means from prota perspective and the two heroines,

it is all about how prota has the maou body and which causes him pain,
his childhoodfriend noah treated him like crap in the alternate world, you dont see much of it
though cause prologue starts with final battle.
Anyway she feels guilty, her sister too and
the whole time 'Oh, no prota is in pain, cry cry' like that but the bad thing is you already saw it happening already tens of times prior.
The dialogue is also rather bad.

Anyway that alone wouldnt have been so bad, the problem is the story itself stopped making sense at that point.
>>
File: pls stop.png (3 MB, 960x2158) Image search: [Google]
pls stop.png
3 MB, 960x2158
>>15484076
that sounds terrible. i played ミライカノジョ and it had this ridiculous thing where multiple scenes were replayed word for word from a different heroines perspective and it didn't count as previously read text either, that combined with other stuff just made me ragequit
>>
>>15484195

Baldr Sky Dive also has this nice repeated text that isn't counting as such. Fun stuff. Was still pretty liked by people. Maybe one day I actually play route 2..
>>
>>15484337
You mean that school part from Dive 2 you had to go through to unlock the other routes?.
Yeah, that was annoying.
Instead of that i would rather have seen his mercenary days.
>>
>>15484355

Nope. Like I said, route 2. As in the second route it already starts. The chronology changes a little bit, but they still recycle complete events.. which count as new as the chapter is "different"..
>>
>>15484366
Yeah sure that was there are those parts too with scene nearly identical, many lines reused and just playing out a bit different but that are only small parts and sadly many VN's reuse scenes.

The problem is when long parts which are completely identical get used in another route like かみぱに!does it.

Also If you have already problems with Route 2, well I can tell you that was not the worst of it yet.
>>
File: 7653344322.png (467 KB, 575x539) Image search: [Google]
7653344322.png
467 KB, 575x539
Anyone know that eroge with two black dudes leaning over blond oujo-sama in her bed? I need it for something
>>
File: 4564565656544.png (441 KB, 723x416) Image search: [Google]
4564565656544.png
441 KB, 723x416
>>15484472
面影レイルバック
>>
>>15484398
Neah I think nanoha's route was by far the worst for that. The reminiscence shit wasn't as bad because for each scene you could tell immediately that it was something you had seen before and just skip the entire thing.
>>
>>15483715
Neah, it's just a common pattern that writers who aren't ass tend to have better slice of life too.
>>
>>15484523
I was expecting a nice rape nukige and got an unreleased moege. Disappointing.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.