[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KKHTA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: lunarian_s.jpg (70 KB, 854x479) Image search: [Google]
lunarian_s.jpg
70 KB, 854x479
Be honest /jp/, you'd betray your 2hufu in the blink of an eye when the final battle between lunarians and gensokyo started, if they gave you a personal moon rabbit for mating purposes.
>>
What the fuck has become of this series? I remember when it was just some grimdark maxedge series created by a complete secondary, but now it's a Godzilla show? And the author decided to include the Mooncunts despite very clearly knowing nothing about them? And a "kaiju" Reimu is literally the same thing as a regular Reimu for some reason? And where the fuck did they even get several hundreds of thousands of kaiju-transformed youkai, after residents of Gensokyo (who weren't even that numerous to begin with) had been slaughtering each other for an eternity and a half?

Why is the Moon a satori? Why is the Earth a satori? Why is EVERYONE a satori?

Just what is this man smoking?
>>
>>15441417
I like this part, feels like the author knows what he's doing.I hope this will one day get the OPM treatment, getting redrawn/reworked into a more eye-pleasing format.
>>
>>15441423
>feels like the author knows what he's doing
No, it feels like he has no control over the coherence of the plot. Deus Ex Machinas are getting pulled out left and right, while entire arcs' results are rendered moot with a last minute asspull. It's a clusterfuck.
>>
>>15441417
It's just pure autism my friend.

>>15441431
Got it right.

It's just a lonely autist who ran out of ideas halfway through and just is going with whatever random shit he can think of now.

Because he can't quit because of MUH FANDOM that he somehow got
>>
>>15441406
i'd rather be squished by a giant touhou
>>
>>15441444
>>15441431
Correct.

This is where the term "Koishit" comes from.
>>
>>15441406
I'd fight the good fight to free the unfortunate rabbits from their slaveholders.
>>
>>15441423
OPM's original format is much better imo. ONE's paneling is on point and he has a knack for setting up tension and dialog through placement. Murata throws a bunch of filler nonsense in for le epic fight scenes and misses the point of it being a parody of super hero shit. Why is Fubuki a titty monster now? Why is there so much focus on Tatsumaki? It also misses jokes like Saitama taking a shitty picture by making the pictures holograms. Too much flash, its no wonder why so many people think its just some fight manga.
>>
File: 9868218422.gif (41 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
9868218422.gif
41 KB, 290x290
>>15441406
No.
YOUR WORDS OF SYMPATHY MEAN NOTHING TO ME
>>
>>15441417
The fuck? I stopped watching after the art style change.
>>
>>15441417
Your post convinced me to watch the rest, because from where I stopped I can't see any way for it to reasonably get to what you're describing.
>>
So what's the story with the translation on these? Did the early translations from pooshlmer just get lost or something? Because it doesn't seem like there's any central place to find all the TL'd videos.
>>
>>15442505
It doesn't get there "reasonably", that much I can tell you.
>>
>>15441417
the guy made a huge fuckup with one of the earlier episodes where everyone goes crazy. it just set up way too much bullshit that needed to be resolved, and given his penchant for taking 6 months to make an episode combined with how much of the videos are just flashbacks/useless "sad" side stories you end up with a really shitty and underdeveloped plot that doesn't know where it should go.

the ridiculous violence makes it kind of fun still, but the plot is truly horrible. it's a shame but if KKHTA had a bit of self-awareness of how silly it is it might be almost as entertaining as tails gets trolled.
>>
>>15443404
>the guy made a huge fuckup with one of the earlier episodes where everyone goes crazy.
Which part? The Yukari/Reisen thing?
>>
>>15443404
The thing is I think the guy actually thinks it's actually GOOD instead of realizing it's a shit and setting up the ending for something like a Bel-Air or an "The Aristocrats!" joke
>>
You see, the problem is not the thing itself, it's the people who watch it.

If you watch this thinking that you have to take it seriously, then you're just doing it wrong.

Why can't people realize this? Why do they need to antagonize the author when you don't even know why he's doing this in the first place?
>>
KKHTA Kogasa and Sanae alternate storyline
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgw3t834WgU
>>
>>15443605
>If you watch this thinking that you have to take it seriously
Noone does. What's this got to do with the "kaiju arc" being unbearable to watch?

>>15441423
>getting redrawn/reworked into a more eye-pleasing format
Why?
>>
File: eliteeyebrows.png (1 MB, 1028x878) Image search: [Google]
eliteeyebrows.png
1 MB, 1028x878
>>15444488
>why
Can't fap to these OC mooncuties when these are the only images around.
>>
>>15444488
>being unbearable to watch
That's your own problem
>>
File: Bunnies.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
Bunnies.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>15445257
Those rabbits~
Off to the snuggle pit they go~!
>>
File: 6825958_p0.jpg (296 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
6825958_p0.jpg
296 KB, 1200x1200
I do not even really understand the story.
What really happened in the first place?
Why is Koishi the protagonist, titular character?

I miss the old drawings.
I'm thnkful about the musical selection of the overall series. I mean, I loved the songs of 19/6!
and the cute bunnies
>>
>>15445378
Autism and edgy shit.
Because LEL EBIL (Looks like Twilight Frontier is a fan considering the EPIC MAYMAY that they gave her)
>>
>>15441417
A SPACE INVADERS FEATURING CUTE LOLIS
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS YUKARI-KOISHI
>>
>>15445534
Die crossie.
>>
>>15445378
something violence, then madness gets released and touhous go crazy. moonbitches are behind it, koakuma is a traitor and byakuren is evil too i think.

i liked the episode that had https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdyGEvqYdU0 for some reason.
>>
>>15446204
But it's true.

>>15447199
So edgelord retardation from a secondary?

Also why does everyone make Byakuren evil? Is it because she's trying to be nice?
>>
>>15447403
Some people insist that she got a whole boatload of people drowned when she first secured Murasa and the Palanquin.
>>
>>15447417
You mean a crew that volunteered to go out on what was likely a suicide mission?

They knew they were going out on a boat.... to hunt a youkai that sinks boats.

And really I'm pretty sure it was a skeleton crew to get the boat in position as if that monk lady failed they're gonna become another victim of that ghost.

Not a lot of people are gonna sign up for a suicide mission.
>>
>>15447403
Read SoPM and see for yourself.
>>
>>15447486
It wasn't supposed to be a suicide mission because they had gone out of their way to bring a extra skilled youkai exterminator (over 2,000 youkai exterminated) with them.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.