[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eternal Onahole Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
Last Thread: >>15395283

The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a (embed)

Read the guide, use the archive, don't shitpost. Follow global and local rules. Don't reply, report and ignore instead.

Length, girth, budget and location are important in determining your next best course of action!

Use the chat for small questions and try to extend the life of the thread.

Please restrain from creating new threads till page 10.

Onahole Chat:
https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTndooHP
>>
>Gloves with onahole textures
Why not just fap with a rubber oven mitt?
>>
>>15441298
now there's an idea
>>
File: 61I68UIPJ3L._SL1000_.jpg (113 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
61I68UIPJ3L._SL1000_.jpg
113 KB, 1000x1000
>>15441298
>>
>>
There's a new japanese webshop selling onaholes and other adult products.
Since I've learned about it from this guy's blog, it's due respect to link to his page;
http://infernalmonkey.com/2016/06/21/nippon-yasan-enters-the-onahole-business/

As I noted in the comments, their product prices are similar to NLS', but currently their shipping prices are messed up.
We may get another marketplace if things get sorted out.
>>
File: oh shit.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
oh shit.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
Which one of you chucklefucks responded to the survey with a steve rambo rip the skin meme?
>>
I'm going to need a reccomendation here. I'm looking for something cheap as babby's first masturbation toy, just to try it out and see if it's something I'm into.

Lenght is about 15cm, girth 11, budget anywhere up to 20 euro ideally, and location is Belgium.

I'd like to stick with amazon.de or a dutch/belgian webshop if possible. My break starts next week and it would be fantastic if I could have my stuff arrive by then. Like I said, I just want something to test the waters. Any help is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>15441488
I have heard your call, collegian.

rina, roa, r20 should all be around 20 euro before shipping and on amazon in denmark.
>>
>>15441520
Thanks for the tips. But all of those are 30+ euro over here. I'm on Amazon Deutschland though, not denmark.
>>
>>15441532
NLS
rina+warmer+ona tsuyu 50€ excl. VAT
You won't make it bellow 20€, forget it!
The best;cheapest experience you can get is Rina for 33€ incl shipping (40€ incl VAT) yet since you want it next week you want it shipped with EMS which would be 45 all in all, just for rina. 20€ is completely unrealistic.
>>
Please don't use plasticunts oozing spunk for the OP. Some of us don't want to lose our jobs.
>>
File: 1366318073615.gif (124 KB, 590x333) Image search: [Google]
1366318073615.gif
124 KB, 590x333
>>15441575
LOL have a look at this guy!
4ch will never be completely SFW, Next you ask we should use "candy boy" instead of plastic vagoos!
In case that you talk back, you're at work so work you slacking motherfucker!
>>
>>15441575
>i browse sex toy forums at work
>>
>>15441298
Are those as soft?
>>
>>15441657
It depends how hard you grab your cock, ya ding.
>>
>>15441575
>oozing spunk
That's obviously saliva, you silly Billy.
"Dirty is he, who thinks dirty" ~ Anon
>>
any spaniard here? pretty difficult to get one of those here, and a hassle, I was wondering if they new any spanish online shop or any models in amazon.es (or .co.uk that deliver to spain and is fine)
>>
File: 3245345345345.jpg (158 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3245345345345.jpg
158 KB, 1280x720
any tips on heavy glans simulation holes? cutfag and I don't really feel much with my few current holes.

Witch suction currently does a good job overall, but I currently 'feel' more by using my using my hand.

been looking at the niku man/squamate hard/Kunoichi hard
>>
>>15442223

As a man who owns the Konoichi Hard, you'll feel it. The tunnel length is about 5.3 inches/13.7 centimeters. And the closest thing I can describe the feeling too is if you ever felt a millipede or a similar insect/animal crawl on your skin? Just imagine that, but on your dick.
>>
Got a Lolinco (normal one) today, bought it off of Queencat, mostly because I didn't feel like waiting.
It's a tad bigger and heftier than I expected, which was nice. Felt great, I enjoyed it a fair bit more than my Virgin Age Admission (which is dead and gone, bought this as a replacement). Didn't want to go flying off my dick, which was good.

It looks nice. Dunno about other people, but I want something cute on my dick, the external design is important, and it's really nice here.
and dat puffy vulva

drying it is a right pain in the ass, the thing feels just as fragile as I've read
the material is super fucking soft, softer than the tamatoys shota hole I got, much, much softer than the VA:A
fucked it again to loosen it up, had slightly less problems getting the paper towel in to the back
don't even consider flipping it inside out ever

The lube provided was awful. Really thick while still feeling watery, not terribly lubricating, it was more like a jelly, pretty glad I had my big-ass bottle of Peace's (which will take like another two years to run out at this rate).

>>15441575
>going on /jp/ at work
shit, I'm pretty sure looking at the catalog here would definitely get me promoted
>>
>>15442328
Saying it's too big is not very useful, if you don't tell us how big you are.
>>
>>15442404
I'm around 16 cm.. I was unable to get to the end thanks to how big and hard it is.I think the hardness is bigger problem than size.
>>
File: puniashi09.jpg (97 KB, 640x1098) Image search: [Google]
puniashi09.jpg
97 KB, 640x1098
>>
File: Mr Caesar.jpg (68 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Mr Caesar.jpg
68 KB, 400x400
>>15431476
Sorry for the delay.
Keep in mind that lots of factors can affect your regular masturbation. Stress, fatigue, fitness, etc., I think the problem for me is that I've been using my hand too often for too long, gradually reducing the sensibility, plus throughout the years I consumed almost all fetishes so now it's increasingly difficult to find anything that excites me.
Anyway, without further bullshit, here's the review for the Mr. Caesar Pulse estim kit:
http://en-nls.com/pict1-26304

Fair warning:
1 - Do not use it above waist, especially not near your heart.
2 - I don't recommend to use it on a bare glans, but maybe you'll like it, I guess it might be painful for cut people.
3 - this thing alone will not make you cum (unless you're hyper sensitive, maybe).
However, I've found a workaround, which works well if your foreskin doesn't retract during a full erection.
Placing 1 ring around your balls and 3 on your cock, with the uppermost ring just below your glans, you can still touch yourself above that ring. With the hand motions the skin will adjust accordingly and that 1 ring will go up and down your glans while those heavenly jolts massage it.
Although, it's not all about that one ring, you'll feel small currents all through your cock and balls.
After multiple uses I've come to learn and expect the various stimulation types and even during orgasm when there's 2 seconds of pause between the currents my dick stops cumming for that time and anticipates the next current, cumming even more and harder once it arrives and this happens for 3 or 4 cycles.
I shit you not, I rarely came this hard before with my hand or even with onaholes.

It's OK if your hand is exposed to the jolts throughout the process - in fact it has to if you wanna reach orgasm this way, and it's fun to play around with the different power levels, usually increasing it the closer you get to orgasming.
In case you feel ill, then just stop for a while, it takes a few times to get used to it, however if you have major pain in any area, then this thing might not be for you.
I had very small muscle soreness in my arm, shoulder and back and also a very minor abdominal pain, but don't worry, others reported this too for the first few times and for me it went away after the 4th or 5th time, now it's only pleasure.

The setup:
important to note, - the rings are probably bigger then you need them to be.
No problem, you can slowly cut them to size to personally fit you, however, at first I recommend to keep them as they are while you still figure things out.
After that you can cut them, but always just a bit and never make it too tight on your dick or it will slide out of it's connecting cap and keep in mind that your penis only gets bigger getting closer to ejaculation and you don't want to feel strangled then.
If you'd still go overboard, you can probably find a replacement electricity conducting rubber cord on the net or at a store.
My trick for the slightly bigger rings, when they don't seem to transfer any current, is to pull my dick slightly upwards and towards the stomach making the rings slide a bit and properly touch the skin again.

The estim comes without any instructions, so:
Control panel -
Put the plug in the left jack as indicated on the pictures.
On the right is the power level wheel, be gentle with it. This estim comes with 2 AAA batteries included, I went with those until power level 7, but I replaced them with proper alkaline batteries and now I rarely go above 4. After use always put it back to 1.
First button - On/Off
Second - Short repeating jolts, feels like needles punching your dick, DO NOT use this mode the first time, that's why many people gave this product a bad rating.
Third and fourth - two different types of massage, both have 2 "waves", the first wave is weaker, the second is strong or rapidly gets stronger (which leads to some really good edging and orgasms).
Fifth - this mode is just a ridiculous boner killer. same as the first mode, but at machine gun speed.
And the 6th button - I don't know what it's for.

When you assemble it for the first time, keep in mind that electrical currents need a postive and a negative conduit, so placing only 1 ring won't do anything. They come in 2 pairs, first play around with it on the lowest power level by placing it on the bed and touching 1 ring with 1 finger each.
And try to keep your mouth shut, the first jolt is usually accompanied by a sudden shout, but then you'll imagine how good that will feel on your dick.
But otherwise this thing makes no sound at all.
It's easy to clean, just use any wet tissue or towel and then let it dry.

TL:DR - Estim that's affordable, feels good with multiple pulse modes, durable, good for beginners, helps you keep hard even after cumming.

From all the adult stuff I've bought, this is easily in my top 3.
I'm not sure if anyone will save this, but if you have any questions, just ask.
>>
>>15442637
spooky stuff
>>
>>15442637
These threads never stop surprising me
>>
>>15442637

sounds interesting.

may buy if I remember the next time I buy/run out of lube.
>>
>>15441376
Student council pres and onatsuyu in stock? Tempting... but also ~70 bucks with EMS. Worth it?
>>
My virgin age graduation is getting shipped by ontrac, oboi. Hope i actually even get it today.
>>
Posted this just before the last thread died not realizing this was up so here we go again.

So I decided to get my first hole and I think I've decide on the Puni Virgin 1000 I looked at some reviews of that and many other holes and based on the structure, reviews, tunnel design and my budget I've nearly settled on it. Before I buy it I would like to hear the opinion of anyone here who's owned it and what they think of it in terms of pleasure, durability, sound, smell and any other personal notes the may have.

As for lube I'm going to order Onatsuyu. Also considering a few tenga eggs for portability while traveling and to sample different textures to figure out what I like. Opinions?
>>
I wanna use my ona hole secretly that means at night when everyone else is asleep but there is the problem with cleaning what would disturb the others because i had to use the bath in the middle of the night and not for pissing.

question is now can i store my sperm inside the ona hole until the next morning?
>>
is onahole lube much better than normal lube?
>>
>>15443620

Just use the sink man.
>>
>>15443620

You can, but I personally wouldn't recommend it.

Just clean them. I doubt you'll actually disturb anyone unless your pipes are rusted like the Statue of Liberty.
>>
Hello anons, help me pick a plastic pussy and rec me a prostate massager?

Here's what I'm considering: Tomax stuff, either a Venus real or one of the newer Muses series. I could also go for a Meiki, but I heard these are less durable.
>>
request to add direct link to google doc to op for convenience
>>
>>15443063
>tenga eggs
not even once
>>
>>15442519
hey is that a new silent hill themed ona?
>>
>>15443063
I'm assuming fuwatoro? The pink one, that's the one I have. It's super super ultra soft and feels like having your dick tickled by feathers made of jello. I love it, but not everyone loves soft/low stim holes so keep that in mind. Since its a minihip its also pretty big, at least moreso that your typical handheld onaholes so storage/stealth might be problems. Lastly, like a lot of super soft holes, this thing is super oily. Took 3 or so washes out of the box to get enough oil off for it to not feel disguting. Overall this is one of my favourity holes though (I have a bias/love for soft holes) and 10/10 would reccomend. If you do get it, powdering it with corn starch makes it soft and feel like an actual lolis ass so make sure you do that.
>>
>>15443063
Oh and if you want portability I'd reccomend Kupa Rina or Puni Virgin Mini. Rina if you like soft and PV Mini if you like stimulating
>>
>>15444801
Actually I was going to buy this one because it was 30% off https://www.toydemon.com/puni-virgin-1000-masturbator while the Fuwatoro is not https://www.toydemon.com/puni-virgin-1000-fuwatoro-masturbator

How big of a difference is there in the materials if you know and would you say it would definitely be worth it to spend the extra? I've never had a hole before but I do suspect that I'll enjoy softer holes but I can't be sure and if I spring for the Fuwatoro I won't be getting anything else.

Yes I realize that everyones dick is different.
>>
>>15444930
I would also like to note that I'm using ToyDemon because even with the markup It's still cheaper compared to the price after the forwarding service and the shipping times should be pretty fast since they're only a state over.
>>
>>15441488
lol, just get the lolinco. Best Onahole Ever. I went through like 10 onaholes and this is still the best one yet. Roa hard was my first hole and it was one of the worst experiences I ever had.

Also, Mouth of Truth is pretty good if you are into oral but for climaxing, Lolinco is the way to go, probably Lolinco Virgo for you.
>>
>>15443620
If you are seriously thinking of doing that, try this. Stick a swab or two of tissue in it. Best if you clump it up before insertion. Tissue absorbs cum pretty well and you can just pull out your homemade semen tampons out of your waifu's rubber vagina the next morning.

Remember to fully wash your onahole in the morning. It's disgusting when people share their stories of forgetting to wash their onaholes after using them.
>>
I wish I'd bought more onaholes now.
Yen rising, pound falling.
Glad I at least have some onaholes though.
>>
>>15442519
I want infernalmonkey to go and stay go.
>>
>>15442223
I'm gonna second this, I've got the Witch too and the way you can make it bully the glans a bit is a thing of beauty.
>>
>>15444930
I don't actually have the non-fuwatoro version so I can't say for sure, but I imagine it would be the same thing but just more stimulating. It would still be a nice hole; the size is great and the materials used on all the G-Project holes I've encountered have been excellent. However, the 1000 fuwatoro is my pick for best soft hole (and of all the ones I own best hole in general) so if you like soft I'd say its worth it. Basically boils down to whether you have the cash to spare; the discounted original is a good deal for a good hole but paying extra for the fuwatoro would be nice too.
>>
When I insert the onahole wamer, how long should I leave it in there for? It'll be my first time
>>
>>15445227
I read that the suction on the regular is amazing how is the Fuwatoro? Also how much sound does it make in use I would imagine that the soft version might be bad with that?
>>
So I just borrowed my friend's baka gaijin Fleshlight and it was the most amazing experience of my life. The hard exterior provided the perfect compression, and fiddling with the pressure dual mid stroke was insane.

Are there any grorious nihongese holes that have a hard plastic exterior like that? Are there dual layer ones that are anything like that?
And what about pressure adjustment?

I can't be doing with this flippity floppity stretchy shit.
>>
>>15445241
Did you have his permission to borrow it?
>>
>>15445246
Yeah buddy. Sharing is caring.

Too bad he's straight or else it would be awesome.
Although I question the sexuality of a man who willingly lets some faggot cum inside his stuff. There is always hope.
>>
File: 1357547231584.gif (810 KB, 225x183) Image search: [Google]
1357547231584.gif
810 KB, 225x183
>>15445259
>>
>>15445266
Say what you will, but the idea that his cock was thrusting in and out of that squishy hole made it super hot even in spite of it being shaped like a vagina.

I have discovered the way to cure the gay. This is revolutionary shit.
>>
>>15445285
Does he know that you are gay?
>>
>>15445293
Yeah but I'm not sure if that's just something straight people do or not.

Is that a normal thing? Does he want my benis? I have no frame of reference here.
>>
>>15445293
Not him, but does that even matter? Letting someone borrow your onahole is already weird enough even if he was het.
>>
>>15445303
>>15445302
I'm straight, I'd borrow my ona to a friend / roomate if I knew that he's not some filthy pig. How did you even found out that your friend owns ona / has interest in it? I doubt it's something you talk about in the pub.
>>
>>15445241
Any idea what model it was? I'm looking into these things since that's the only kind I can get at a reasonable price here.
>>
File: ice-lady-composite.jpg (51 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
ice-lady-composite.jpg
51 KB, 960x960
>>15445340
I think it was this one
This thing is like 70 bucks wow
>>15445329
He's my roommate so we talk about fapping pretty openly I guess. I'd lend my onahole to friends, but then again I'm a degenerate faggot so that doesn't mean much.
>>
>>15445345
Oh shit, I'm considering getting Ice Lady? What other onas have you used? How is it compared to them?
I kinda want it because it's transparent and I like to look at my dick while fapping once in a while.
>>
Hi im considering buying one of these two could someone confirm that the half hera 2 link is the 34x31x18cm one. It's somewhat ambigious.

http://toymonster.de/masturbatoren/76-half-hera-2.html

http://toymonster.de/masturbatoren/216-new-hera-hip-mini.html
>>
File: 1439083907278.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1439083907278.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
> tfw decided to order Monster Wet and College Life Athletic from local distributor even though their prices are rather high compared to import.
> received SMS: "Hey m8, we can bring it to you today, if you'd be cool with that."
This is the second time that I've ordered from this shop and they did it before aswell. It's pretty based of them.
How long do you guys usually wait for your onas to get shipped? I buy only from local distributors, because I'm a stupid retard that likes to get his money stolen from him, but I always get my onas within 2 - 4 days.
>>
how do I clean off thje little bits of hair on my onahole? It sticks to it like glue
>>
I got my Mouth of Truth today and holy shit is it good. I especially love the teeth and I only wish it had jaws so I could really make it bite me instead of just scraping.
>>
File: VdlWUsS.png (61 KB, 938x416) Image search: [Google]
VdlWUsS.png
61 KB, 938x416
>>15445365
Oh also, my Largine, Lecithine, Zinc and Selenium has also arrived today.
I've read only review on the site for Largine: "Amazing product, but it smells like jizz, I won't buy it next time."
And he was semi-right.
He probably didn't wanted to say it to not look like a faggot. It has almost no smell, but it tastes like semen with a nasty semen aftertaste. Just like the real thing!
Everything else is fine taste-wise. I'll report my progress next week, if I won't I've probably succumbed to mustard gas or forgot.
>>
>>15445365
About a week or so, enjoy getting c u c k e d.
>>
You guys are a bunch of lame-os.

This is totally not a member of the discord. ;^}
>>
>>15445402
Why should I get cucked? Or you mean people often get cucked by customs?
>>
>>15445417
Probably just means the long ship time.
>>
>>15445363
That's the only proper, red blooded American Fleshlight I've ever used.
The rest have been flimsy floppy wet socks from Iapon.
I just want to find something that combines the best of both worlds. It's like it doesn't exist.

But yeah, see through is the only way to go no matter what you're after. I don't get why there aren't more of them out there.
>>
>>15445415
here it is

(You)
>>
File: 1463274633940 kirin kakeru.jpg (664 KB, 1520x940) Image search: [Google]
1463274633940 kirin kakeru.jpg
664 KB, 1520x940
>>15445431
> tfw no pink transparent tube onahole like the one used in my korean comics books
I'm not even sure how the artists came up with that or how it became so popular, if it doesn't even exist.
>>
>>15445445
it *did* exist. Not sure where they went.

If you want to use a transparent onahole use the *caution tight hole* big ver. its pretty solid
>>
do big dick holes fit into the love body aki?
>>
Does living in UK mean it will cost more to buy onaholes?
>>
>>15445612
yes, if you order them from any shops outside of the UK, because of the lower value of the GBP. Even local shops may raise their prices to compensate for the exchange rates
>>
>>15445238
Is it? On the fuwatoro I have suction is little/non-existent. Doesn't make much noise either unless you're really pounding it.
>>
>>15445367
Do you powder your holes? Because you should.
>>
File: 1465499106423.png (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465499106423.png
1 MB, 1024x1024
Just wanted u guys to know we are reading thru the survey results. The appropriate changes are in the works and to be implemented in early july
>>
Muses Arkhe back in stock, got mine in regular. Should I have gotten it in hard to feel the uterus?

http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/muses-arkhe-japanese-male-masturbator/
>>
Be middle aged man & married. Still have good sex life but been jacking off with hand longer than some anons been alive. Talked to wife n shit. 'You have dildos n vibrators. Just bought you a replacement of your favorite. Want happy fun time too. Don't freak out when find in closet.'

So, ordered first hole off Amazon. 17 Bordeaux. Today day off. Cleaning house & put 2 year old down for nap. . . UPS pulls up. Tried to be good, really was going to wait. . . lasted 20 minutes then curious got the best. Opened box. 'Hmm, what is this?' says to self. Licked finger & stuck it in the toy. Got immediate boner flashing back to being horney kid first sticking finger in pussy for first time. Checked clock. Kid will sleep for another hour. Go in bedroom. Threw out dog and closed door. Came twice in ten minutes and that was after fapping three times yesterday. So strangely like/unlike real vagina. Uncanny valley for penis. What is real? What is unreal?

Holy shit. Where have these things been my entire life?
>>
File: 123123123.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
123123123.jpg
124 KB, 1280x720
>>15446173
this is pasta right?
>>
>just ordered ToyHearts Virgin Age Admission loli onahole
What should I expect
>>
>>15446408
the realization that tighter does not necessarily equal better
>>
>>15446173
> let your wife have all your money you earn
> doesn't even get enough sex

marriage never, also uncuck yourself
>>
>>15446463
He said he has more than enough sex
Sometimes fapping is just better
>>
I know this is probably a stupid question but theoretically could I put lipstick on a mouth of truth hole? Or would it ruin the material?

I want to throatfuck ranran
>>
>>15446454
But I want to fuck a loli anon
>>
>>15446408
it will go flying off your dick if you let go
you will probably cum pretty quickly with it too
quite durable though
having tried both it and the Lolinco, I'm preferential to the Lolinco, but you can really fucking abuse the VA:A, even flip it so you can easily dry/inspect it for disease occasionally if you don't care that it'll lose some of its tightness (shit, a lot of people say it's too tight, and that's an easy way to try to loosen it up a bit)

you better have bought your own lube, I've never had a good experience with the packet or bottle provided with an onahole

>>15445241
>borrowed
how good friends are you with that guy

sure as hell wouldn't loan my onaholes to anyone
wouldn't accept a used one either
>>
>>15446517
It's my first onahole honestly so I didn't bother with the lube aside from what it comes with.
>You can really abuse it
Good, I plan to. Once my Rika daki comes ill be fucking set.
>>
File: 1_1395813709_7_lvwQL.jpg (14 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1_1395813709_7_lvwQL.jpg
14 KB, 290x290
>>15446496
You're right, that is a stupid question.

They have a picture of it with lipstick right on the site.
>>
File: 1466731056589.jpg (26 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1466731056589.jpg
26 KB, 275x275
How do I go back to using my hand? Even the shittiest onahole feels better.

Also sometimes onahole gets too intense, not because of tightness but because of softness for some reaason, so I have to grasp it really hard, is that normal?
>>
>>15445385
So... eating semen makes you ejaculate even more semen?
Damn I wish futas were real and we could force feed them gallons of semen to see them continuously cum all day.
>>
>>15446765
> not having futas forcefeed you
>>
>>15446276 no pasta. I flogged the dolphin twice in ten minutes.

>>15446480

No such thing as "enough sex" even at 40 years old (although sometimes there is interesting shit on the TV or online gaming) but yeah, shits pretty good considering kids/jobs/life.

I can and have fapped 15 minutes after an hour of fucking when wife says "enough" because it's 'too sensative down there.'

Can punch it 3 or four times a day if nothing is going on/need to be somewhere. (I think it's from ungodly amounts of testosterone still coursing through my veins and having to learn to jack it in a porta-shitter on deployment in the Army in Bosnia ('95). We didn't even have smart phones or laptops back then. There was no internet porn. Had to jack it to shitty Eastern European - Post Soviet era jack mags. It's hard to rub one out with no lube and wearing a k-pot, flack vest, & LBE in a unheated blue plastic shitter.)

Thinking about it, would have probably deployed with one or two in ruck even though I can see they wouldn't travel well in primitive conditions.

Would have saved a fortune in TDY checks that were spent at the red light district in Frankfurt when I was single if I'd had one of these back in the day. (ok would have had about 20)

You anons just don't know how wonderful technology is. . .
>>
>>15446463 Also, just to expand a bit, I get it about twice a week which is pretty good considering we usually work opposite shifts. Was less when either of us blew out discs in backs. Tough to even fap when you have pinched nerves.

Also, if you are in a relationship and the other person gets all your money you while depriving you of sex you are doing it wrong. Never be without your own money/resources. Always keep pimp hand strong.

Also, fapping has nothing to do with fucking. Fucking is about the other person, fapping is all about me. Have caught her "handling business" as she calls it. Vice versa. We are not into the mutual masturbation thing.
>>
>>15444801
Does the normal puni also feel like soft loli ass?
>>
So I have picked up my Monster Wet Real and Campus Life Athlete Type. And I've just tried out Athlete Type, because I want to save Monster Wet for later when I'll nofap a day or two.
My initial impression of Athlete Type is disappointment. The shape of the ona feels rather asymmetrical and feels odd in my hand.
The entry hole is REALLY small, not tight, but penetrating has proven to be rather tricky, good thing that hole has really big pussy flaps, which I've used to maneuver my dick inside.
The inside felt kinda mediocre, texture is rather asymmetrical, so I'm gonna give it some benefit of doubt and assume that there is some learning curve to this one and my opinion might change later to better.
But for the time being Rina is my MVP, I really love that onahole, at first I thought that she's not much kinda like this one, but she grew on me.
>>
>>15447297
Oh yeah, the entry hole also got torn a little bit after first use. And honestly, I think it's a good thing, surely it will make penetration less bothersome.
>>
Are there any decent hip/ass onaholes that are big enough, and have enough "cheek" to actually hotdog? Seriously, buttjobs are awesome, but I can't seem to find one that appears capable of such a thing.
>>
>>15446499
Then buy a lolinco. The only con is that all onaholes you try in the future will be shit. Heck, even real pussy will be shit. unless it's a real loli but I doubt anyone here will get that shit

inb4 loli sex robots within our lifetime
>>
Just bought a Muses Arkhe in regular, are any of the other Muses good or worth it? Just looking at the texture of the other 2 they seem lackluster.
>>
I just ordered an Arhke in regular as well. Was tempted for a Hard, but hesitant to explore outside my usual comfort zone.

Also interested if anyone has the Muses Kokalo, specifically in the new "rich soft" firmness. Site claims it provides a "entwined and enveloped feel", whatever that means. Would rather have an opinion from an actual user who is not trying to sell the product. Seeing as they were sold out for a while, surely at least one person here got their hands on it?
>>
Doc Johnson toys vs the onaholes of the same price (less than $15). Who wins?
>>
File: 1466372714243.jpg (177 KB, 690x810) Image search: [Google]
1466372714243.jpg
177 KB, 690x810
Warning/PSA:

Talcum powder can cause cancer. I don't think it should be suggested in the guide.

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/othercarcinogens/athome/talcum-powder-and-cancer
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/05/23/lawsuits-over-baby-powder-raise-questions-about-cancer-risk/?_r=0
>>
>>15448649
We've been over this already. Anything your lungs take in will be cumulative, and the reports for ovarian talc-related cancer have always been terrible. Talc overexposure correlates to but is not a direct cause of cancer. Correlation does not necessarily mean causality. The fact that there were never any standardized tests for the application of powder-based cosmetic applications for talc, baby powder and even powders for things such as athlete's foot, prickly itch and rashes, just points out how ignorant we have become simply due to industrial/market factors.

Oh well, more onto starches now, I suppose.

Though now I do feel that we have to change the powdering section in the guide, yet again. I'll rewrite that section again and include it in the next update. It may just need a separate paste.
>>
>>15445365
With OtonaJP I waited 4 days for it to ship, then shipping took about a week (didn't use EMS). Not bad, considering European shops would probably take about that long and cost twice as much.
>>
File: tfwnomoney.jpg (61 KB, 691x534) Image search: [Google]
tfwnomoney.jpg
61 KB, 691x534
>>15445612
>tfw old fucks decided we should all be poor
>>
>>15447302
It does. I had the same problem when I first got it, could barely even enter it and kept popping out again. Now it's easier, but still difficult if you're less than rock hard.

Also bought the Daisuki Hold - big mistake. Too hard, stimulating to the point of being painful, can only last about 5 minutes.
>>
File: dontforget[1].png (97 KB, 360x257) Image search: [Google]
dontforget[1].png
97 KB, 360x257
>>15446698
You don't. There is no return. When I'm travelling and don't/can't bring my onas with me, I don't even bother fapping; either that or I give up after a couple of minutes because it's not the same.
>>
So I was thinking of buying a Venus Clone, but QC doesn't have it in stock in the material I wanted. However I noticed that they had the new Muses on sale and discounted for their debut. Has enough time passed for there to be any reviews, or general idea of how they fare compared to the older series? I didn't see much in the archive, but there might be a moon rune review out there that I wouldn't know about. Otherwise I guess I'll just wait till the clone is back in stock or the next sale they have, whenever that is.
>>
>>15448747
Must suck to be you these days.
>>
>>15448740

Prior to 1976 there was no standard for talc purity in the US. Talc and asbestos are both magnesium based minerals an occur in the same geological deposits. First lawsuit over ovarian cancer in the US was in '71. One wonders how what is basically rocks got in ovaries. The WHO's cancer people put it in the same cancer category as cell phones and coffee.

Powder your hole with whatever you want to. You don't have ovaries if you use one... unless you are a real futa in which case I think you can make a lot of money in show business.
>>
Got the graduation hole and was expecting it to be alot tighter, its got a nice grip to it. But it's not really tight.
>>
>>15446889
Please go and stay go.
>>
anyone tried this?

https://www.otonajp.com/internal-structure-of-a-moe-body-kaitai-shinsho
>>
>>15449404
>no pictures of the ass
Does it even have an ass?
>>
>>15449404
I think someone had one of those internal skeleton meme onaholes and the thing ripped apart.
>>
File: 51MrwE5uucL._SL1000_.jpg (50 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
51MrwE5uucL._SL1000_.jpg
50 KB, 1000x1000
translation?
it's on the amazon page for virgin age admission
>>
>>15449507
Pleasure of being cummed inside.
>>
>>15449507
It says "Think fast... SIMON says, "Chase my flashing lights and sounds"!
The challenge is to repeat the ever-increasing random signals that SIMON generates.
There are three game variations you can play, and you can even set the level of difficulty you want.
In any case, you are sure to enjoy hours of challenging fun with SIMON."
>>
>>15447979
Probably not too many opinions out there yet since they're so new. I was checking every day and jumped on all three when they restocked. I went for rich Kokalo, very soft Fillo, soft Arkhe.
>>
>>15449250

Don't worry, i'll toddle back up to /k/ on my own.
>>
This hip needs to be recommended more often.
http://en-nls.com/pict1-23221?c2=12001017

I'm an ass man, and it's a pretty nice ass. I just barely fit a Venus into it, at the cost of tearing the entrance a bit. Can't see the rip unless you stretch it though, so whatever.
>>
>>15449507
Starting at the top, going clockwise:
tight
high stimulation
loose
comfortable

The green in the middle says standard
>>
is the lube that comes with onaholes special for onaholes? or is it just normal lube from japan?
>>
the pastebin seems to hate on Tenga are they really that much worse than say a Magic Eyes product?
>>
>>15449709
They are worse for the same price. The holes are alright (if you don't mind harder materials), but you can get better holes for less money.
>>
>>15449744
roger that
>>
>>15447297
>>15447302
Man Im kind of glad to see that my campus life was not the only one with a hole prone to tearing or with issues when penetrating. I guess it wasnt a good call as my first hole.

Really want to get one of TOMAX muses, the new one with a pseudo uterus to be precise or one named Coron at otonajp.
>>
Shit, when did Venus Real Soft restock on Queen Cat? No one told me. They're still out of stock on Amazon so my master plan of signing up for an Amazon alert failed.
>>
>>15446698
You just get gud. Hand fapping isn't as good as a hole but it doesn't have to be that unsatisfying. Look up some techniques, give your hand a chance. I like my hand as a change of pace sometimes.
>>
>>15446889
>>15449250

I like this guy
>>
how to get lube out of carpet?
>>
>>15450857
Yes.
Not sure, just email them about payment.
Get all varieties for all holes. Arkhe/Uterus if you're shorter, Venus if you're normal. Get normal, as hard or very soft, hell even soft, usually leave most dick stranglers and abusers unsatisfied.

>>15450882
Assuming it's water based, spray with water, mash and mix it in, then pat dry. Repeat. It's water based lube, blast it out of your carpet with a pressure washer.
>>
>>15450902
thank you anon, I wasn't thinking about it correctly
>>
File: 1_1461033114_m_Bo8fO.jpg (123 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1_1461033114_m_Bo8fO.jpg
123 KB, 400x400
Got mine in the mail today. Better than I imagined. Certainly is tight, nice stimulation and also very easy to clean because you can squeeze the water out like vacuum squeeze. Would recommend, also if you have a butt or anal fetish.
>>
Hello. I am a thigh man. Are there any onas designed for men like me?
>>
>>15449600
Please report in after you try out the rich Kokalo. Am also looking to pick up that exact one down the road.
>>
File: lets-go-crazy.jpg (157 KB, 1160x440) Image search: [Google]
lets-go-crazy.jpg
157 KB, 1160x440
>>15446698
I like using my hand still. It's easier to clean up, too.

and it's not like I don't really love my ona, because holy fuck, I'm slowly becoming retarded with how good it feels
maybe that's why I like my hand still, it's not driving me crazy to spew my brains out through my dick
>>
So I bought my first onahole (NPG Meiki Ozawa from ToyDemon) 2 months ago but then I stopped posting here... Time for an update and call for help.

I don't know if I suffer from DGS because fappin' with my hand has just been "alright" the last few months, but it still beats using the toy which has been disappointing (spent nearly $130 with shipping to Canada for this toy aurgh). I've used it at least a dozen times and I've experimented with using as little lube as possible to about 2 drops of the Meiki Bliss lotion which makes the insides very slippery. My first time I came in less than three thrusts and it was ball draining, but not really pleasurable. I think it was due to anticipation and watching some hot porn for several minutes before. Lasted a lot longer the second go around. But it's been 2 months and it hasn't gotten any more pleasurable. Even tried heating the toy in hot water for 10-15 minutes but the toy was still just lukewarm and didn't improve the experience.

I am seriously considering getting a Fleshlight again. This was the toy I was originally interested in until I discovered Japanese onaholes and read how they were superior, felt more realistic, etc. Also didn't like how you can't clean Fleshlight's with soap but just water. But I am getting really horny and need a new toy! Safety has always been a huge concern of mine and using the Meiki made me feel nervous each time... the Fleshlight has been around a long time and is well known in America so I want to believe this means the material is safe.

The Tomax was another product I was interested in, especially the Venus Real (soft). But I am concerned about the material of these Japanese products... Plus I heard Fleshlights can last years and years.

I have no idea what to do anymore.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (46 KB, 567x517) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
46 KB, 567x517
http://en-nls.com/pict2-28158-9999?c2=13001013
Do I get the pink one or the white one?
>>
>>15452293
Black one.
>>
File: 1466043822083.jpg (965 KB, 1201x1383) Image search: [Google]
1466043822083.jpg
965 KB, 1201x1383
ask someone who just bought student council pres but hasnt used yet anything!
>>
>>15452208
what ona?
>>
>>15452971
Do you like having cocks up your boypussy?
Do you like to guzzle cum from multiple men?
>>
>>15442666
and spooky trips
>>
>>15452971
Write a review for it. While using it.
>>
File: monster wet.png (817 KB, 738x721) Image search: [Google]
monster wet.png
817 KB, 738x721
So I've tried out my Monster Wet Real today for the first time.
Outside texture feels really soggy, not because it'd damp or wet, but because of the suface shape, I'm not sure whenever I like or dislike it, but it's worth mentioning.
The inner tunnel is oddly a lot shorter than I've expected, about 8/10 7/10 of the hole are actual tunnel, the hole is pretty stretchy, so there was absolutely not problem with that in this matter.
The whole onahole is REALLY soft, this is my first soft hole and yeah, it's really soft.
Inner texture feels okay, near the end of the tunnel there is something like a long stretched bump in the middle which I feel like is instead of rubbing middle of dick as it's intended (I assume) is instead just pushing my dick to one side. Pic related, since I didn't knew how to describe it properly and as a result my dick is often poking out of the side of the hole instead of the middle, which I'm not huge fan of.
Also since the outside texture is so uneven, I was struggling to find some proper grip, the fact that she's so soft didn't help me either. I wish the hole was larger / thicker, she feels kinda thin especially at some points.
I did enjoyed her more than my College Life Athletic type, but both were used only once now, so my opinion might change for each of them.
One thing worth mentioning is that Monster Wet comes with decently sized 120ml lube bottle (that I have yet to try out) so that's pretty generous of them.

Monster Wet Real is not better than my Rina either, maybe I'll like her more later.
I don't even know why I like Rina so much, is she like some hidden gem or something?
>>
File: OH-1746_503[1].jpg (238 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
OH-1746_503[1].jpg
238 KB, 1500x1500
Looking for a low stimulation onahole.
Is >pic related worth a try?
>>
>>15454554
What is supposed to be that onahole's theme? Chitinous bug armor? Horror?
>>
File: motionblur.jpg (280 KB, 903x903) Image search: [Google]
motionblur.jpg
280 KB, 903x903
>>15454595
Monster Corruption, I guess. The Chitinous bug armor works too.
>>
>>15454554
While its not bad, the bonding of the 'skin' to the hole itself is kind of hit or miss, one guy had the outer later start peeling off after one use.
In my case, its held up for a few uses, but the spots where the outside is supposed to be fused to the inside, near the entrance is starting to come apart.
>>
Venus Real vs Muses Arkhe! Which would you pick and why?

Which one is more intense? Realistic? Durable? Better overall?
>>
>>15452277
>The Tomax was another product I was interested in, especially the Venus Real (soft). But I am concerned about the material of these Japanese products...

Here is what it says on the queen cat webpage:
>Just like all TOMAX masturbators, the Muses are made in Japan with the highest standards. They are phthalate and latex free, using the highest quality food and medical grade materials.

Not sure if that is true or not, maybe someone else can chime in.
>>
>>15452277
Don't worry about it. They're as safe as your american counterparts.

>been around a long time and is well known in America so I want to believe this means the material is safe.
Crush this belief, for the love of whatever diety. Just because it's widespread, known and profitable doesn't mean much. Like every other product, they hide their ingredient list for protection of the product. These are as safe as your nip holes.

The whole phthalate thing was caused by anti-additive advocates decades ago and spread like wildfire in the sex toy industry because there is no standard in the sex toy industry. It's so widespread people have to actively state that it's not present in their products. Nowadays, we've replaced pthalates with other alternatives, ones that are safer and prove to do less bodily harm.

>can't clean Fleshlight's with soap
This is part of their safety net in the whole user agreements thing, much like "Do not open this motor" - absolutely no specifics at all because there's so many things that can go wrong and get the company in trouble. There's far too many idiots out there who can damage the company's reputation by doing something the product wasn't really intended for, etc.

People can have allergic reactions to anything. One anon couldn't use holes at all because he was allergic to some random accelerant being used.

Not shitting on you, but if people were vaguely interested in safety, they would study. Unfortunately, people have already rallied against dihydrogen monoxide.

Anything you have can last for years as long as you take care of it. Saying that anything stays the same after years with constant use is plain wrong. Everything we talk about here is material dependent. You're paying for softness and texture. Sure, the durability is different, but that's because the material is different.
>>
Anyone bought something from otona-sekai?

I'm afraid of losing money.
>>
File: 1433724705362.jpg (119 KB, 499x461) Image search: [Google]
1433724705362.jpg
119 KB, 499x461
I've just bought a Lolinco and a Student Council President to add to the collection. You've all ruined me.

Hope they're fun and different enough from my current holes (Vacuum Witch and MoT)
>>
>>15455345
>otona-sekai
No idea, but compare prices for us and let us know.
>>
hey guys I finally cured my death grip. Took me like two weeks. Ask me anything if you are facing the same problem. I am so happy :)
>>
Anyone try the shoe method? You put that shit in the shoe so you can hump it from above. Laying that shit flat really limits the positions.
>>
>>15447345
Seconded
>>
File: wasted.gif (1 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
wasted.gif
1 MB, 260x260
So, Omocha Jews got Stuco President. I guess it would be time for my second purchase but I'm now hurting from the Steam sale.
>>
>>15455611
I have yet to try "simulating" real partner with my onas, I always just let it cowgirl me while I'm on my computer.
>>15455473
How did you cured it?
How did you found out that you are deathgripping? I'm still not sure whenever I DGS or not.
>>
>>15455807
well i define DGS as not being able to ejaculate from anything other than your hand. Obviously it makes enjoying onaholes and real sex extremely limited. The cause of it is masturbating in the same specific way for years and years then your mind not triggering the ejaculation response when your stimulation changes (like moving to an onahole).

solution is simple really. Cease masturbation until almost anything will make you cum and use your onahole hands free. Repeat until your body is used to cumming to a different stimulation. It shouldn't take many tries.
>>
>>15455838
I always thought that DGS is about numbed nerves in your dick, gripping so hard that you are strangling the one eyed snake, so you are less sensitive.
>>
>>15455861
curedeathgrip.com defines it as Difficulty feeling enough sensation during sexual intercourse to achieve an orgasm due to a dependency on an aggressive masturbation technique—usually too tight a grip.

in my case I am sensitive but still couldn't cum.
>>
File: 57393577_p0.jpg (307 KB, 800x589) Image search: [Google]
57393577_p0.jpg
307 KB, 800x589
>VA:A coming tommorow
>First onahole
>Already have my Rika daki ready
I'm gonna slam that loli ass all fucking day
>>
So what's the different between normal and hard for the Puni Ana DX? Is normal just goo girl tier and I should just go for hard?
Cutfag if that matters
>>
Should I be powdering my onaholes after every use? Or is that degrading the material?
>>
>>15456445
The normal is still pretty hard. I have it and am also a cutfag and it works for me. If you're into brown lolis get the hard version.
>>
>>15456603
About how soft/hard is it?
Is it on the same level as, say, something by toysheart (like the SCP)?
>>
>>15456524
Only if you want to get cancer.
>>
>>15456695
and how would that give you cancer, anon
>>
>>15456524
powder it whenever you put it away, keeps it from getting sticky and dirty on the outside (mostly fabric bits and dust stuck to it)

corn starch is ideal assuming you don't huff it, any kind of particles in your lungs is a bad thing, period
>>
>>15455345
Ive bought stuff from Otona before, they are pretty reliable, though with the yen coming back up I've found that most of the time I can get stuff cheaper on amazon or toydemon now once shipping is factored in.

though I just did order one of these https://www.otonajp.com/alice-in-the-heaven
but there isn't really anywhere else to get those other than going through a proxy.
>>
>>15457392
The talk isn't about otonajp, but the new onahole and adult webshop called Otona Sekai https://www.otona-sekai.com/en/

They started about 1 or 2 months ago and have prices similar to NLS (both for onaholes and the cheapest shipping with SAL small packets) and for now they keep adding new stuff almost every day.
The shipping prices aren't always correct, but they have a great costumer support so if you drop them a message, they'll sort it out.
10% off for their opening until july 4th and I'll stop the shilling here, I'm waiting anyway until people order and provide feedback, I'm not in a hurry to get new onaholes right now.
>>
>>15456445
>15456650
Also needs to know this do report back when you get it.>
>>
>>15456445
Apparently there's a third version as well: Puni Ana DX Fuwatoro.
Not sure what the difference is though. Looks exactly like the soft version, just in a new orange box.
Does anyone know?
>>
>>15457646
apparently Fuwatoro is the worst version and contains almost no stimulation unless you like fucking clouds, also being very soft makes it troublesome to clean.
>>
File: 7.gif (985 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
7.gif
985 KB, 500x281
>Puni Ana DX Hard coming tomorrow
>>
whats the lowest stimulation hole i can buy?
>>
>>15458209
Tenga 3D? It was my very first hole, because I fell for Tenga ads. It's the simpliest of the things, plus it's a joy to clean.
>>
>>15458260
>Tenga 3D
ill look into it, thanks
>>
So I've been looking at the lolinco ones, I'm 16cm rock hard.

Will I be able to reach all the way to the 'womb'?

There seems to be two versions, one 130cm and bigger one 140cm.
>>
>>15458316
Can you do preschool maths?
>>
File: 1450762173534.jpg (28 KB, 306x298) Image search: [Google]
1450762173534.jpg
28 KB, 306x298
>>15458370

>>15442453

this guy mentioned he couldn't reach the end though it was probably because of his limp dick. That's why I'm asking all of you.
>>
unrelated, but are there any instructions on how to clean the microfiber towels? Every time I wipe dry my onaholes, its left with small particles of dust or something on it.
>>
Which lube are YOU using?
Also, anyone tried Magic Eyes - La Bocca Della Verita Sweet Lotion yet? How is it?
>>
>>15458424
Never happened to me :^)
I usually just throw away my micofiber towels after several uses if they are too stained or dirty, they are rather cheap imho.
>>
File: 1_1438146346_1_Ijcj4.jpg (46 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1_1438146346_1_Ijcj4.jpg
46 KB, 290x290
>>15458316
>>15458413
Where did you get 14cm for bigger one?
Virgo is 19.2cm whole so inside would be ~18cm.
>>
>>15458521
smaller version
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71DomOfLDIL._SX522_.jpg

virgo version:
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/710uoknMRZL._SX522_.jpg
>>
>>15458434
There's only one lube here friend
>>
>>15458158
post your review please.
>>
6"x5.5"
Is Muses Arkhe in regular a good first purchase? Onatsuyu already on it's way.

And has anyone here personally had success getting Queencat to ship to Canada like in the pastebin? (it's been a week and they haven't responded)
>>
>>15458935
Saliva?
>>
Muses Arkhe in hard might have been too hard for me. Still trying to figure out these textures. Was pretty difficult to tap into the uterus, although I could feel it. The extra stimulation wasn't worth it imo, I think it would have been better to go with a softer texture.
Will do so next time, I still had a great session with it.
>>
>>15458434
peaces
>>
I'm done with ToysHeart and want a Magic Eyes hole next.
So basically: Lolinco or Rina BIG ?
>>
>>15459543
I fucking love my Rina.
Lolinco is apparently a bit of a dick bully, so you might want that if that's your thing.
>>
I've got a 25$ Amazon giftcard, do these work on other sites or is it restricted to US only?
If I can use it internationally I might pick up a hip from Amazon.jp
>>
What's the gold standard for womb gimmicks? 17 Bordeaux? Lolico Virgo looks interesting, but the only opinion I've read here hasn't exactly inspired confidence. The くぱぁ series seems to do those a lot, how do those compare to the 17?
>>
File: My-student-300x300.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
My-student-300x300.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
Has anyone used one of these? Saw it and it looked interesting.
>>
>>15456231
>Loli onahole finally comes
>Don't even get one thrust in before I explode
Holy
Fuck
>>
>>15459816
what makes the womb gimmick so good? I have 17 evo, and thought it was really eh and noisy
>>
>>15459853
Don't feel bad anon. I didn't last 20 seconds myself on the first go..........or the second. lol
>>
File: 20160627_170400.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160627_170400.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
My VA:A came in (first hole). I've used it once and I have a weird bubble at the end of it. Is this normal or did I go too hard? I only noticed it after I came.
>>
>>15460045
I managed to last longer the second and third time but holy shit, I literally have the shakes.
>>15460137
I see you also got the VA:A
>>
>>15460137
that isn't right, some defect probably, as long as inside is fine it probably should'nt be any proble
>>
Do you guys use your onas while watching porn? Or do you use it without watching anything?
>>
>>15459913
As I understand it, improved suction and more stimulation for the head. I wouldn't know though, none of mine have a womb. Which is why I'm asking about it.
>>
>>15460137
You've got a little air bubble. Those bubbles usually lie below the surface, then its skin gets stretched too much and it stays to whatever portion it gets stretched to, protruding just like that. Hence the importance of length.
>>
>>15460137
Your loli has an std. They sent you a slutty loli.
>>
put down 181GBP on Tits of Utea Grace. hype as fug
>>
>>15460548
Good stuff. Let us know how they are/

I've been considering getting the Ai-chan for months and now that they are finally in stock and I have income I might actually pull the trigger.
>>
File: risking.jpg (69 KB, 1266x759) Image search: [Google]
risking.jpg
69 KB, 1266x759
>>15455345
>>15455458
Ok bros, I'm buying some stuff from them.

I'm a bit sceptic about the shipping though, since it costs a lot less than nls and otona.
>>
Onatsuyu does not come in any ADULT PRODUCT INSIDE packaging from Amazon, correct?
>>
So has anyone had any experience with Gold Moeten or know of any reviews?

Its one I'm thinking of picking up cause its within my price range at the moment, and is big enough to cover more than half my dick.
But I havent been able to find any reviews about it
>>
>>15439827
Sorry for the delay, I'm really really busy this week, but after the weekend I'll have some proper alone time with it and I promise to post a good review.
>>
>>15442637
Thanks, that's interesting, when I'm looking for a new toy, I'll have to try it.
>>
>>15460927
Meant to reply to
>>15440850
>>
>>15460615
Which shipping option did you choose for that order and how much was it?
Did the discount also apply to the shipping cost?
Looking forward very much to your all-around feedback once it's delivered.
>>
>>15458424
Run them through the washer before using them.
>>
Just finished first session with Muses Arkhe regular. Came after a few strokes, but it was great. Drying it was a bit of a chore, didn't feel too confident about flipping it inside out to dry it because of the uterus. Might buy these http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/ona-hole-tampon/ when they are back in stock.
>>
I've never purchased an onahole in my life but I want to buy one now. I don't know the right brands or anything except for j-list and I know that's overpriced and shitty. Please help me.
>>
>>15461405
get a venus real soft variant
i forget where from ask anons for help
>>
>>15441179
Seventeen Bourdeaux vs Lilith Spiral Dots
for first fuckhole

Decisions decisions...
Anyone tried both or have an idea of them?
>>
File: 1419976490893.gif (121 KB, 96x96) Image search: [Google]
1419976490893.gif
121 KB, 96x96
Has anyone here tried making their own J-lube from polyethylene glycol and sucrose?
>>
>>15461107
The cheapest, registered SAL, because it's going to sit on customs' warehouse for a few weeks anyway.

They applied the discount only for the products, and then added the shipping cost. Their shipping is somehow cheaper than both otona and nls. I'm hoping it's not a mistake.
>>
>>15461405
The guide in the OP has everything you need, anon. Even links for stores.
>>
>On DHT blockers for 8 weeks now
>Orgasm, don't ejaculate
>Lose erection for 5-10minutes
Guess I should give up on my dick and become a boipucci
>>
be 18
in college getting pussy regularly and the problems that came with it
now 22 on /jp/ looking at onaholes
Anyone here in a similar situation willing to guide me? R17? R20? I really wouldn't know how to choose them.

I used to make fun of you guys, I apologize.
>>
>>15461884
the door is right there, normie
>>
Did anyone show customs what you ordered? Like, an image of the onahole, they are askinme for one and descreption of it. i ordered the Maiden and a bag, but i don´t think the package shows anything explicit.

Am i going to jail?
>>
>>15461894
>R17? R20?

r20>r17

won't be as disappointing
>>
>>15461945
Did you explain what you ordered?
>>
>>15461945
That's considered invasion of privacy in my country.
>>
>>15461974
>>15461977
No, they ask for a description and image of the product, a printscreen of the webpage with the product.

Well, here in Portugal if they think its suspicious they will open it and inspect it.

My concern is if it is illegal but there is no nudity and so on.
>>
File: 1466754917630.jpg (19 KB, 147x203) Image search: [Google]
1466754917630.jpg
19 KB, 147x203
>>15461405
>>15461884

Why dont you read the fucking guide that Rjob and co wrote? All the info you'll ever need and more is right there.
>>
>>15448747
just wait a few months, it will regulate
>>
>>15462002
"Its good quality overall"
"A classic"
"Remember the X onahole? This is kinda like that but more squishy"

>vague/non-relative/subjective views
>useful for comparison alone

The reviews convey less information than amazon reviews, which have a star(allowing the author to give their general rating)

Not to mention they seem to be missing alot of reviews for the ones you all talk about

While I find the reviews interesting and a good measure of *general quality, I don't think they can be used to measure *comparative quality unless the author explicitly makes a comparison.

Are there any good blogs/utubes you keep up with?
>>
>>15461526
Have a 17 Bourdeaux. 6.7x3.4 uncut here. I didn't enjoy it as much as my other onas. Less stimulation compared to the other onas i own and enjoying the uterus was hard because my dick kinda curves to the right like a curve on a sign on the street that shows a turn is coming. Hit the wall instead of the uterus unless i held it to the side some. Personally; would recommend at a later time for purchase.
>>
>>15462048
The guide is vague because each penis has its own preferences. While some people like very tight onas, others do not an so on.

If you google onahole review, you will find a few websites with reviews.
>>
>>15462048
>complains about subjectivity
>asks for blogs

JUST
>>
>>15460730
It just says "lotion" on it. Read the Amazon reviews.
>>
File: F000408.jpg (59 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
F000408.jpg
59 KB, 500x374
How was this? It is my first rubber pussy. Just ordered.
>>
>>15462290
Keep your memes and quote functionality abuse out of this board.
>>
File: 1466652920506.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466652920506.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
>>15461884
>>
>>15462735
It's pretty good.
>>
File: 61cYHxBI3kL._SL1199_.jpg (96 KB, 800x1199) Image search: [Google]
61cYHxBI3kL._SL1199_.jpg
96 KB, 800x1199
Welp, got my quarterly bonus, saved up some spare cash for the past year or so and I think it is time to start looking to upgrade to a life size sex doll and shocked at the price differences between companies. been looking around and found this for about 1300 dollars plus 150 or so shipping.

I never bought anything larger than a 10 pound hip onahole and for you anons who have lifesize dolls.. share your experience? Im just shopping around and seeing ones for like 700~ dollars to 8000~ dollars and this one from a chinese seller caught my eye for the 1500~ dollar range
>5'3"ish
>60 pounds
>3 holes, all aprox 6 and a half inches deep
>32 D cups
>hair, eyes can be changed at order
>>
File: Capture.png (521 KB, 848x520) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
521 KB, 848x520
I looked up Queen Cat on Google Maps. Is it really this tiny thing? Why is it so plain?
Disappointing.

In my dreams it was like one of those Asian supermarkets, but instead of long rows/shelves of food there were all sorts of onaholes.
>>
Could someone who owns both Virgin Age: Graduation and Lolinco post a 1-2 sentence comparison please?

I own the VA and am wondering if the Lolinco would be too similar.
Should I rather go for one with a womb or something completely different like Mouth of Truth (not a fan of messy spilling holes, but otherwise very tempting)?
>>
>>15462961
The VA:A is the tightness of the lolinco 's hymen hole throughout the entire hole but about half as long.
>>
File: 1460347846641.png (69 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1460347846641.png
69 KB, 285x276
>tfw can't go back to fapping normally anymore
>all I can think about is fucking my onahole
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME /jp/?!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.