[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
エロゲスレ/Untranslated VN General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: bh.png (1 MB, 1296x758) Image search: [Google]
bh.png
1 MB, 1296x758
Previous thread: >>15380885

This thread is for the discussion of untranslated Japanese visual novels.

What are you playing? What are you looking forward to? What have you finished? You know the drill.
>>
I don't have the patience for VNs anymore. Modern life has ruined my attention span. Last one I finished was Fate.
>>
File: 002_a7e85a9d.png (466 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
002_a7e85a9d.png
466 KB, 500x500
『大迷宮&大迷惑』
ライアーソフト/9月30日/8800円
 原画:こめ
 シナリオ:希
>>
File: 001_a093268f.png (413 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
001_a093268f.png
413 KB, 500x500
Honestly I'm more up for this, but only cause Korie Riko.

>原画・梱枝りこ
>シナリオ・なかひろ
>新ブランド"きゃべつそふと"デビュー作『星恋*ティンクル』
>>
>>15422671
>シナリオ:希
Will it actually be only Mareni this time?

>>15422706
>シナリオ・なかひろ
Nah.
>>
>>15422717
>>シナリオ・なかひろ

I admit I haven't read anything by him. Is he bad?
>>
>>15422722
I've only read Hoshimemo and AstralAir, but his SOL is boring as shit and both games used the exact same trick. I'm not really interested in reading anything else by him.
>>
File: yx.png (181 KB, 1202x677) Image search: [Google]
yx.png
181 KB, 1202x677
Do you see yourself participating?
>>
>>15422851

Looks like worst girl.
>>
>>15422851
If there's a prize for button mashing randomly. That's what I did for the entirety of Baldr Sky. I was forced to change the difficulty to easy vs Makoto in Baldr Sky 2 and I remember it taking me an hour of retries to beat Neunzehn on easy mode with all my basic ranged weapons. It was pretty frustrating since I just wanted to read the damn story.

I'll give learning combos a shot this time round in Baldr Heart since seeing others pull off crazy combos looks pretty fun.
>>
File: c.png (454 KB, 800x626) Image search: [Google]
c.png
454 KB, 800x626
Nowadays you don't see probable heroines prowling around for bishounens other than the MC.
>>
>>15423451
Eroge got boring.
>>
File: tosui_2016-06-19_17-16-15.png (273 KB, 806x648) Image search: [Google]
tosui_2016-06-19_17-16-15.png
273 KB, 806x648
>game asks if I want to read the complex-ass paper
>Select no
>It's a meaningless choice
Fuck
Well, it's probably for the best
>>
File: oh shit.jpg (483 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
oh shit.jpg
483 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>15423556
How's the game?
>>
>>15423684
Part comfy, part boring, part spooky
I have no idea how far in I am but it's intriguing enough. Learning lots of new words too.
>>
>>15423338
You must be really bad because I beat makoto and Dr. N in the second try.
>>
Why aren't there more routes with yandere girls? You'd think it'd be more popular, but they're usually only a bad ending or in nukige.
>>
>>15423719
I found Makoto quite easy, but 19's 'lol I'm invisible with a borderline OHKO attack' was annoying as hell, enough to go back to normal from very hard.
Also the mob fight before it is the worst, found it harder than almost every boss.
>>
File: kowaiidesu.jpg (191 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kowaiidesu.jpg
191 KB, 1280x720
>>15423744
how would it work outside of their route though
>>
>>15423798
They wouldn't fall in love with MC until their route.
>>
File: why.jpg (185 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
185 KB, 1280x720
>>15423808
but lots of games have borderline harems until you enter a route and then to find out she was yandere after you'd have to continue the harem hijinks that usually stops when that happens, otherwise she might as well stay deredere
>>
Hi guys, looking into playing eve burst error. Are there any "complete" patches like for yu-no? Also (if not), any suggestions regarding version or general tips?
>>
>>15423798
Isn't that one girl in Tsuyokiss a yandere? It made me skip her route. She seemed okay there even if she didn't get chosen so apparently the crazy only kicks in if she thinks she's got a chance/won already.
>>
>>15424045
Yoppi tries her hardest to make Leo fall/lust for her from the beginning and she shows her colors halfway through.
>>
>>15422641
>yes, this is saibaasupeesu-----.
no shit sherlock
>>
File: Capture.png (1 MB, 1094x634) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1 MB, 1094x634
Just finished the Baldr Heart trial.

Things that I liked:
- The music. Kotoko singing the main theme.
- Combat mechanics. Just like Baldr Sky.
- Faeries. Taking weaponfus to the next level.

Things I didn't like:
- The writing. I feel like it's the same problem I had with Sen no Hatou's trial. Events don't flow naturally. Random shit just keeps happening without giving the reader any time to digest what happened. Like, when the MC discovers that the Faerie allows him to use weapons, shouldn't he be a little bit more surprised and/or suspicious? Wouldn't he want to find out all he can about what the fuck he's dealing with now? Instead, nope, he just accepts it and doesn't give it a second thought because the story has to move on. What exactly is the rush?

- The main cast, which ties into my last point. Characters pop up for convenience's sake and the story doesn't give you a good feel for who they are. Like really, the amnesic girl is gonna show up in MC's bed and ask to be the MC's maid? Baldr Sky excelled in this area where it slowly introduced all the main characters one by one through the excellent use of flashbacks to contrast the current day. By the time they showed up in the current day in the story, I knew who they were and was emotionally invested in their well being, even if they were antagonistic to the MC's goals. I could not care less about any of the characters in Heart, and in turn, I can't really care about anything that's going on in the story. Thus, when the big "reveal" happened at the end of the trial, it felt forced and stupid.

Overall, I'm fairly disappointed, especially when I count Baldr Sky to be one of the best games I've ever played.

How did you guys feel about it?
>>
>>15424525

I haven't read it, but feel like you overrate Baldr Sky. Baldr Sky had one of the worst beginnings in eroge. The beginning is fine, even if maybe a bit long, but once you are past that and in chapter 2... the author goes full nuts. Within a few sentences he drops several random organizations and military forces on the player with fancy cool names that "do something". God when I saw that I wanted to so drop that shit. I especially love getting tons of abbreviations without getting told what the fuck they stand for. (most do get explained later on, but PLEASE!)

Once you are past that it's just your typical amnesia story with all the typical fuckups you can hope for. I can see most of the heroine-introductions as "well enough done" I guess, but.. the flashbacks in themselves weren't. There were too many. To the point I completely stopped caring about the crappy main-story and would've rather had a novel about a guy doing weird robo sports at day and meeting a weird girl at night.
Well, generally speaking: Too many flashbacks are never a good idea, if you ask me. And amnesia... I don't know about either.

So all that said, people still ended up liking Baldr Sky enough, so I have the feeling it won't be different this time.
>>
https://omochikaeri.wordpress.com/2016/06/19/june-2016-eroge-releases/
>>
>>15424620
プラネット ドラゴン looks like it could be good, everything else looks like bad moege.
>>
>>15424620
Maybe プラネット ドラゴン but looks like another month of nukige + backlog
>>
>>15424608

Uh, just realized my post looks a bit too harsh. "worst beginnings" is probably not quite right seeing what kind of shit is out there. And it's overall not bad. But they way it starts and establishes its setting and everything in the first few chapters.. I really don't like that.
>>
>>15424635
>>15424645
>SofthouseChara

Uh?
>>
>>15424654
Hence "maybe", "could be".
>>
>>15424620
Probably going to try out that trap game but thats it.
>>
>>15424654
I typed out "Maybe" for a reason
>>
>>15424673
Did you play the trial? I didn't like how it started off, dropped it right away.
>>
>>15424620
Gonna play the slime girl game just for the heck of it
>>
>>15424695
Not yet. Initially I was just going to play it when it releases on a whim with no real expectations but ill check out the trial.
>>
>>15424620
1. Otome*Domain
2. Koi to Koisuru Utopia
3. LAMUNATION!
>>
>>15424635
>However, it is now an era of lowered sexual desire where holding hands was akin to kissing. Labelled as a ‘lewd beast’ for following the customs from the past era, Yoshitsune awakened the sexual desires of the women around him, causing trouble non-stop.

lol this is some demolition man shit
>>
>>15424700
Yep me too, I know its going to be nukige, but hope it wont be full of h-scenes.
>>
>>15424749
I am also considering Otome Domain, but only for Yuzu.
>>
>>15424620
スライム娘の育て方 sounds like it might be interesting, but I might try プラネット ドラゴン as well. えろゼミ~エッチにヤル気にABC~ is the only thing I'm really looking forward to next month though
>>
>>15424620
No wonder they think the month is shit when they ignore all the nukige and only list moege
>>
>>15424305
Why do you post brainless shit like this?
>>
>>15425159
same to you really
>>
>>15424525
Baldr Sky trial was nothing to write home about either, if you are seriously comparing Dive1+Dive2 as a whole to a trial you are retarded.

>Things happen too fast, MC needs to clinically analyze everything that happens around him
Kou and Tooru didnt do that, heck most characters dont to that because only drags the story around

In terms of story start Heart is better and has better pacing too. In terms of technical aspects/gameplay Heart is better too.
>>
>>15424525
why the heck this kind of eyebrow a thing, it looks ugly as fuck
>>
>>15425681
I think it's cute, reminds me of a puppy
>>
>No Maybe-Soft releases on the horizon

Is there any company as... loony and surreal as Maybe-Soft with their eroge?
>>
>>15423717
Sounds good. I've already got it in my sight for some time, but now I'm reading Nijuuei, which is kinda similar type of work, so maybe after reading something else I'll come back to Tousui Kitan.
>>
Floral Flowlove's trial just got released.
>>
>>15424608
If you haven't read a lot of fantasy/sci-fi it might be jarring, but there's a lot of that kind of world building where the narrative takes the assumption that the reader knows the lingo and the reader has to piece together what everything means. Baldr Sky isn't unique in that regard. As for everything else, I guess if you didn't like it, then there's nothing more to say beyond that.

>>15425600
I never played the Baldr Sky trial so I wouldn't be able to do a comparison. Instead, I was comparing the start of Sky to Heart's trial. Sky's start is slow and even probably boring, however, the time invested in developing the background and the characters pays off in full by the end of Rain's route. I can't really see anything like that happening with Heart's pacing. Sure, you jump into the action faster and shit happens, but it's at the cost (at least to me) of not giving two shits about the characters or the story.

You're putting words in my mouth in regards to what I want from the MC. MCs can be quick to take action, sure, I don't care about that. But the author spends absolutely no time explaining Sou's thought process that his actions end up feeling either completely contrived for the sake of moving the story forward or stupid.

Take, for example, when Sou meets up with the Faerie, she fuses with him and he can use weapons on his simucrum again. This is right after he was told he'd never be able to again, so this is literally a life changing miracle that just happened to him. The battle ends, Faerie disappears (falls asleep) and he doesn't give it another thought until he actually needs it again to fight Mao. How is that believable or relatable, unless the MC is just clueless?

I know we're going to have different opinions on the script, but I hope you can at least see where I'm coming from a little.
>>
http://www.gamecast-blog.com/archives/65860513.html
>「安くすれば買うのに」は信じられない。『ロストカラーズ/再装版』ファンだけに向けて3,500円の高額で配信開始
Man that headline really strikes me with the feeling that "this is a problem" (whether it's right or not)
>>
>>15428980
It just means that people will pay good money for stuff they like and aren't swayed much by price differences.
>>
>>15429109
I think pricing unreasonably high for fans is a "problem" because it's essentially price gouging those who like your work.
>>
>>15429131
>price gouging those who like your work
The developers are just setting the price according to supply and demand. If you don't think it's worth the money, don't buy it.
>>
File: big_head.png (890 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
big_head.png
890 KB, 1024x576
>>15422671
>>
>>15429153
>If you don't think it's worth the money, don't buy it.
That's what I'm saying. Because high prices lower demand for non-fans, what ends up happening is most people don't buy it while sincere fans bear the brunt of the cost. And to be clear, I don't mean "fan" as in "anyone who likes it", I mean people passionate enough about it to eat excessive prices.
>>
>>15429181
Terrible art.
>>
>>15429181
>that anime-tier shading
>that bloom to hide the lack of detail
>>
>>15429272
Those over-sized boobs are much more disgusting than any of your points. They are even bigger than Clochette's ones. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>15429307
God I'm glad I like bakunyuu and VNs
The perfect world is this utopia.
>>
File: 19819818915.png (3 MB, 1598x945) Image search: [Google]
19819818915.png
3 MB, 1598x945
>>15429181
>>
>>15429398
This looks extremely good, I'm really excited.
>>
>>15429398
This looks extremely bad, I'm really disappointed.
>>
>>15429398
This looks extremely average, I'm really ambivalent.
>>
>>15429471
Ambivalent is a strange word. It means to be conflicted between emotions ("having mixed feelings or contradictory ideas about something or someone") but I see it very often used to mean "doesn't care either way" which is actually the opposite.
>>
>>15429476
>>15429471
btfo
>>
>>15429557
But both meanings fit for that sentence? Average does not mean bad.
>>
>>15429398
If it's Mareni by himself it will be the best eroge this year
>>
>>15429646
Fanboyism is dangerous. Let's wait and see.
>>
>>15429646
Maybe if you like verbose, meandering bullshit. I didn't last more than 30 minutes with Kagerou.
>>
>>15429989
Get better at Japanese then.
>>
>>15429960
>Fanboyism is dangerous.
It's not "fanboyism" you goddamn tool it's simple pattern recognition.
>>
>>15429998
Could you possibly be any more fedora
>>
File: U1PQakhe01R.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
U1PQakhe01R.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Dunno who the hell wrote Nagao characters' events but he sure fucked up that part. I mean Sadako never appears after her h-scene even at the main story, Akiko has only one character event for her h-scene then they never mention about their marriage or sex, Matsuba also like that one event one h-scene with no build up or anything like that. When you add Usa too which is kinda questionable but better than those, I'm not sure what the fuck he thought anymore. There are only 6-7 characters at Nagao anyway, how did he managed to fail more than half of them, someone should have checked or something.
>>
>>15430630
He was probably a lolicon considering how Kuu and co turned out.
>>
>>15430669
To be honest I think only Kuu and Aina had enough reasons to fall in love / have sex with Kensuke from Echigo's people so I was pretty fine with those two, but all others were disappointments. I could overlook one or two characters, but seriously all of Echigo's character events were too sloppy. They should fire him or something, he is dropping the game's quality.
>>
File: rapl.jpg (361 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rapl.jpg
361 KB, 1280x720
>not using her for sexual gratification instead
>>
>>15429998
Yes, because anyone who doesn't like your shitty writer has to be bad at Japanese.

Fuck off back to your IRC channel, shitstain.
>>
>>15431455
Not on either side of this, but really there is a tendency for those bad at Japanese to avoid and dislike the works of people like Mareni. No need to be so sensitive / aggressive about someone pointing that out in a jab.
>>
>>15431466
Not on either side of this either, but just because you dislike something's verbosity doesn't necessarily mean you're bad at that language. I still cringe at really wordy shit in English.
>>
>>15430714

Wasn't it common to test swords like that on prisoners/criminals back in the day though?
>>
>>15431455
>Fuck off back to your IRC channel
it's always the same paranoid faggot
>>
>>15430714
This makes me want to read something with Yukito Saori..
>>
WHY CAN'T I STILL ACCESS BBSPINK

DON'T MAKE ME COME BACK TO /JP/ TO DISCUSS MY SHIT
OH GOD PLEASE HAVE MERCY
>>
>>15431649
okaeri
>>
>>15431649
Don't worry I'll be gentle this time around.
>>
>>15431466
>>15431525
I love Mareni but there's no denying he's one of the most polarizing eroge writers out there. I can't really blame people for not liking him as much as I do.
>>
>>15430066
Because that sure worked with Romeo right
>>
>>15431466
But there's plenty of difficult eroge out there and most of them are not as polarizing. Mareni might be a step above in difficulty, but if you are capable of reading something like Muramasa without problems then you can at least handle Mareni. But nobody (who knows japanese) complains about Muramasa.
>>
>>15431649
What do you see? It works fine for me.
If you're talking specifically about the /hgame/ board then the web version is down, you have to access it through a DAT reader like Jane Style.
>>
>>15431795
Mareni doesn't have Romeo's curse, so indeed pattern recognition worked for Romeo - the curse worked again.
>>
>>15431795
Romeo was pretty good in Kouya, it's external factors that turned it into something average (because it's not bad, anyone who think otherwise didn't read it)
>>
File: 1.jpg (4 MB, 2984x5104) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
4 MB, 2984x5104
Look what came in the mail
>>
>>15433472
That girl on the left is making a concerned face while also jutting out her ass and flipping her skirt
What's here problem?
>>
>>15433479
A lack of D in her V.
>>
>>15432926
I get error 521 server is down when I try to access BBSPink, it doesn't work on JS browser either

is it just me then? I noticed I can't access other boards. I'm right now doing some tourism down the bahamas, maybe 2ch blocks some countries from accessing it?
>>
>>15428231
Has anyone tried it out?
>>
>>15433479
she's just doing a senjougahara impression
>>
>>15424620
Backlog month.
>>
>>15424620
Nukige/backlog month
>>
>>15433472
I miss tony's art
I wonder if he will ever draw for eroge again
>>
>>15424749
According to EGS the trial of Lamination is shit.
>>
I DID IT
I ACTUALLY DID IT
I FINISHED PICA-PICA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Can the good parts finally come now?
>>
>>15435649
Did you finish Rin's route yet?
That's the average route IMO.
The good ones are after that.
>>
>>15435653
Yeah, I did. Rin was a bit slow too but still fun. At least it had Sui's craziness.
>>
>>15435662
Yeah, I think all of the highlights of the game come are in the portions of the game after those two routes. Except for maybe Sakura no Ashiato in the second chapter.
>>
>>15435665
I liked chapter 2 altogether. The twist on Akashi's character was great, and Thomas was there for comedic relief.

Makoto's route just lacked all the good jokes and puns. It's too obvious that it was written by someone else.
>>
How do you feel about this guy's review of Sakura no Uta?
http://gahkun.blog95.fc2.com/blog-entry-1233.html

He liked PicaPica the most. Personally I can't agree with his points, but at the same time he explains his reasonings well and seems justified in his judgements.
>>
>>15433472

How would they even 'lose' in love?
>>
>>15435686
This may sound funny, but I would say that Pica Pica was too realistic to the point of being boring. The conflict with Reika was resolved in a real life-like but completely unsatisfactory way, compared to the massive buildup to that point. It lacked the magic and felt like a Schwarzenegger action movie ending with the bad guy saying sorry and going home, instead of being shot down mercilessly.

There was also way too much fucking explanation about pottery.
>>
>>15435706
Very well put. And yeah, I'd say the pottery talks were Asou Ei's attempt to be like Sca-ji. Or at least like Sca-ji in Sakura no Uta.
>>
anyone know where I can get Gekkou no Carnevale?
The torrent on nyaa seems dead and I can't find any living links.
>>
>>15435791
Try the Nitroplus collection torrent.
>>
>>15435692
Love is a game where the first one falling in love loses because he/she's at the mercy of the other person.
>>
>>15435805
Ouch.
>>
>>15435686
I skimmed through the review, but I can't agree with his points on Naoya being depicted as a half-assed genius.
I thought it was pretty clearly emphasized that Naoya was an artist that shines only when he 因果交流s with someone else.
>>
>>15435794
Thanks.
I actually tried searching for one before, but I searched "Nitroplus" instead of "Nitro+"
>>
How many Rance games do I have to play before I learn to switch out the magic users before fighting with ハニー?
>>
File: himegari2.jpg (25 KB, 346x272) Image search: [Google]
himegari2.jpg
25 KB, 346x272
I recently started playing Himegari Dungeon Meister even though I don't understand japanese.

Game works but every few minutes I get this error message. If I click Yes, nothing happens and if I click No, game closes. It's very distracting.

What does this error message mean, and do you have suggestions of how to fix this.
>>
>>15436585
Well that's certainly an error message about the program not working.
>>
>>15436585
It says you should reinstall the program because there's corrupted data.
>>
>>15436585
Search the archives.
>>
>>15436605
Tried that.

>>15436645
Anon plz.
>>
>>15436662
Were you in jap locale when you unrared it? Do you have full access to the folder it's in? Have you tried restarting the computer? Is it in your Program Files folder and not somewhere stupid that's restricting it from performing certain actions?
>>
>>15436662 (You)
>Were you in jap locale when you unrared it?
Yes.
>Do you have full access to the folder it's in?
Yes.
> Is it in your Program Files folder and not somewhere stupid that's restricting it from performing certain actions?
Not program files, but in a very short path, three folders under the root of drive.
>>
>>15436585
>I recently started playing Himegari Dungeon Meister even though I don't understand japanese.

Perhaps reconsider.
>>
>>15436746
Why, Kamidori didn't have a spectacular plot and I don't this will either.
>>
>>15436585
This happens with all Eushully games if you download the dummy cut. You need to patch it. I'm not gonna help you with that part.
>>
>>15436753
it has a darker plot that i thought was better at least but is there even an interface translation for it? if not you're probably not gonna have a fun experience
>>
>>15436886
Yes, yes there is.
https://vndb.org/v1195
http://nekohen.org/translations/download/himegari-dungeon-meister-eng-translation-patches/

>>15436773
Huh?
I have downloaded the append patch and the 1.03 version and the error message still happens.
>>
Could one of you please translate me the error message, so that I could figure out myself what is the problem.
>>
>>15436937
Sorry, but this really isn't the thread for this. The message only says data is broken, please reinstall.
>>
>>15436937
Like I said it tells you to reinstall the game. That's it.
>>
>>15436937
It's obvious what's wrong. This is a well known problem. Just do your research, then you will find the solution. How hard is this?
Every year, especially when the new Eushully game comes out, there are dozens of retards who ask this question even though it's already answered a million times in the last couple years. We just get sick of it.
>>
>>15436940
Then what is?

>>15436947
And how do you suppose I search for an answer to a question which I don't know? I don't understand japanese and I can't copy this error message from the text box.
>>
>>15436950
>I don't understand japanese
Please stop posting in threads which discuss untranslated Japanese games then.
>>
>>15436950
We aren't a translation service nor a help desk for people who can't read Japanese.
>>
>>15436957
There are no rules prohibiting it.
>>
>>15436920
wow it actually has a TL, but i think that group did machine TL so i wouldn't expect much not to mention himegari is a noticeable step down from kamidori gameplay wise

and you should go to the hentai general on /vg/ for shit like this
>>
>>15436960
Your every post is against the rules, because all requests must go to either >>>/wsr/ or >>>/r/.
>>
>>15436950
Dunno where did you get it but just redownload a not dummy cut version from somewhere else. You can check anime-sharing or sukebei for that, I'm too lazy to search it.
>>
>>15436966
Dummy cut version is not the reason for this error, though.
>>
>>15436960
Fuck off.
>>
>>15436961
The interface is not machine translated.

>and you should go to the hentai general on /vg/ for shit like this
No, this is /jp/ related and the thread creator did not prohibit people who can't understand english. I see nothing wrong in my questions.
>>
File: 001_72581f5c.jpg (618 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
001_72581f5c.jpg
618 KB, 900x675
http://www.tgsmart.jp/article.aspx?a=14266
>>
>>15436977
Ah yes, your attitude will definitely make people want to help you. Go away.
>>
>>15436973
That error appears if you used a dummy cut or copied the game folder directly to another HD.
>>
File: 大丈夫.jpg (88 KB, 1280x226) Image search: [Google]
大丈夫.jpg
88 KB, 1280x226
>MC tsukkomis during orgasm
wew

any suggestions for comedy focused games? looking for something outside of asa project titles, bonus points for funny faces and the main comedy focus not being MC abuse
>>
>>15437243

Is this the new "please let me sleep.. just three more hours.."? Okay.
>>
>>15437243
Iam reading ノラと皇女と野良猫ハート and it's hilarious, the writer did a great job at writing a genuine comedy that's flow naturally.
Other one released this year is Tanaka Romeo's game
少女たちは荒野を目指す
Also try Saga Plante's
花咲ワークスプリング if you haven't already.
>>
>>15437432
>ノラ
I just couldn't stand the fairytale narration. I saw other people liked it but it was just obnoxious to me.
>>
>>15437465
Kanji are made of smaller radicals (think words being made of letters) so Japanese functions pretty much like a normal language with words (made of letters) fit into boxes rather than sprawled horizontally. When you understand that it should make sense.
>>
>>15437476
thanks
>>
File: DSC_0218.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0218.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
Mall to route was all around cute as fuck. What route to pay next...

Also, SakuUta on the projector is more awesome than I imagined.
>>
>>15437711
Seems like it would gather many upvotes on Reddit.
>>
File: c.png (298 KB, 790x596) Image search: [Google]
c.png
298 KB, 790x596
When protagonist rushes to find someone, Sca-ji gives you a futanari masturbation scene.
>>
>>15437712
Can you buy me a gold account ^-^
>>
>>15437432
>ノラと皇女と野良猫ハート
was interested in it until i found out about the whole cat stuff, guess i'll look into it again

>少女たちは荒野を目指す
really didn't sound interesting to me

>花咲ワークスプリング
totally forgot about this, thanks anon
>>
>>15437711
Buy a screen, god damn
What a bad wall to project onto.
>>
>>15437714

Does the game work on windows 7? I remember hearing it wasn't compatible
>>
File: n.png (291 KB, 1162x728) Image search: [Google]
n.png
291 KB, 1162x728
>>15437734
>>
>>15437752
I see, thanks
>>
>>15437766
Still it's not without it's problems. You need inmm.dll for looping BGMs, registry change to switch Win XP Mode to 24 bit colors, 800x600 resolution when you first run the game and then some way to make the videos run.
>>
Any new loli games coming up?

I know にじいろばんび newest game is coming up, apparently it's not a game like usual though (also not sure if these types of doujin h-games can come up here)

anything goes lads, I need a good fap
>>
>>15440154
I stopped playing loli games after monobeno

I just couldn't face the feeling I'll never live a life like the MCs in loli games

Monobeno was a real killer though
>>
>>15440154
Chicchakunaimon! is coming out in July, I think.
>>
>>15440154
Lowすぺっく is coming soon™.
But we had a lot of good games last year. Maybe you haven't tried ゆびきり婚約ロリイタ or 通心ぼ yet?
>>
>>15440468
we had kodomo-h games for what, 3 years straight?

nothing this year so far from them though
>>
File: ch_005.png (625 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ch_005.png
625 KB, 1280x720
Fuck
I hope she at least get some h-scenes.
>>
>>15441182

No. I actually can't be sad anymore about any girl not having any scenes or not having a romance route in an eroge. It simply feels more natural that way.
Although sometimes I'd wish for side characters to have a semi-route, just perhaps without romance. Like going on a girlfriend hunt with Makoto in Noble Works. (I mean she's gotta be at least bi the way she acts)
Or something involving the girlfriend of the "best friend" in Hapymaher. (I'd trade her for her big sister any day as well, but that's another story..)

Some eroge really have fun female characters that are probably better of not having a romance route, but they really need to start thinking about other kinds of routes or side-stories. Don't have to be long. Could also be done for male side characters.
The way Eushully does it in Kami no Rhapsody is an idea, though they should've really put the h-scenes in the extra-menu and kept them out of the story. The excuse for those is mostly cringeworthy and retarded, doubly so when you consider that the dude has supposedly a girlfriend.. kinda.. maybe. The one exception is ultimately also retarded because it's a girl that seems like a main-heroine, but isn't actually one. (as in she wants to be the girlfriend, but when you get the choice.. she isn't one of them) Okay, that's Eushully writing I guess. And it's not a typical eroge either. But it does have an arc for every character that develops over the course of the game.
>>
So the first movie in Nijuuei is protagonist's shadow coming alive. The second is the OP. The third is futanari masturbation. Bravo Sca-ji.
>>
File: wy.jpg (239 KB, 1437x811) Image search: [Google]
wy.jpg
239 KB, 1437x811
>>15441182
I believe she will die as a tool for MC's character development.
>>
Can I expect happy ending from あけいろ怪奇譚? I want to know what I'm in for.
>>
>>15442130
Uh, yeah? It's friggin 2016. You think a game like that won't have happy endings? I don't even think there are bad endings for every girl, just a couple.
>>
>>15442130
I only played two routes and both of them had happy endings, though it seems there's also bad endings.
>>
>>15442138
the true ending of nanarin (akeiro prequel) is bittersweet, not happy.
>>
>>15442473
The story end, but not the girl end, you only get the so-called "true" end if you don't get enough love points with Kotori. So, if he's concerned about happy endings with girls, the story end shouldn't be of concern. Same with Akeiro - you only get it if you have insufficient love points.
>>
My body is ready.
>>
>>15442517
>one of them has a penis.

>But that makes it even better!

Yes yes.
>>
>>15442657
One of them has a penis AND fucks girls. It's just wrong.
>>
File: chara_monika_sifuku.png (464 KB, 780x500) Image search: [Google]
chara_monika_sifuku.png
464 KB, 780x500
I was excited for a new VA, but then I listened to the demo voices and it's fucking Kawashimarino
>>
File: direct.jpg (201 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
direct.jpg
201 KB, 1280x720
>>15442662

Well, yuri with a penis for easier self insertion for males?

Well at least the MC is voiced. Now it just needs enough femdom, which is like one of the bigger appeals of the genre I feel. Although I gotta admit, I like it more if it's done in a not too strong way without traps. But I'll take what I can get.
>>
>>15442657
>But that makes it even better!
What a placebo fucking fetish. You need to mention "a penis" somewhere in the description for it to work.
>>
Hi guys. Could anyone share the following rare things:
https://vndb.org/r35780 - exactly that one
https://vndb.org/v7035
https://vndb.org/v9062 - win version if you have
>>
>>15441203
>>15441500
But dude, how can I get Kazane as a mom but don't get a scene to fap to her?
That's a torture.
>>
>>15441182
>yellow font on white background

it's not like i need my eyes anyway
>>
>>15443252
the font color is white though
>>
>>15442663
>処女
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fRg5mIXAOw
>>
>>15444818
Is the trial version out? I just really hope this will get cracked on the release date.
>>
>>15444842
They didn't announced a denuvo or something like that and its a mid priced game.
>>
Any of you pals read CyberRebeat? It's a (now) free doujin game.

http://www.ennach.sakura.ne.jp/CyberRebeat/
>>
(ノ´▽`)ノオオオオッ>>15442517

可愛い娘ばっかよ(一人の男性だけど)
>>
>>15431649
I just checked BBSpink

nobody gets angry, and just talk about the game, including running jokes and stuff its really nice why can't we be nice?

Also lots of people there seem to likeオトメ ドマイン
some prefer the MC over the girls
>>
>>15436741
admin?
>>
>>15445311

But we are nice.

Also a discussion where nobody is allowed to have a different opinion is pointless and shit. And unfortunately a lot of discussion platforms become that useless crap. Where people think you want to suicide bomb their family if you ever say something a little different than the others. I like 4chan.
>>
>>15441341
sasuga
>>
>>15445323
I guess stuff like just randomly quoting game quotes and referencing stuff from games, a はつゆきさくら thread I saw was awesome people talking about girls they liked, giving short reviews or poems, almost every second post was a グルグルグしろう!、クイーキー or 恥ずかしいから死ね! and some other stuff just general funny/memorable moments in the game. Also the occasional really deep poem (or sarcastictally deep poem) about the game, it was pretty interesting.

I don't mind this thread but BBS seemed I guess...
Lively?
>>
>>15445335
Probably because they have threads individual to each game. Everyone there has read the game and can discuss it more than people here where maybe only 1-2 people are playing the same game at the same time and no one can contribute to impressions/reviews and such. We should organize a reading group where we can read older titles in the same time frame.
>>
Didn't care for the last two Bare&Bunny nukige even though I love choco-chip's girls but えろゼミ is very nice.
>>
>>15442517
I honestly don't think I'm expecting much from the scenario writer. This would go into the somedayI'llplayitmaybe category for me
>>
>>15445361
Yeah that would interesting
>>
>>15445395
Any suggestions? I'm thinking of something like Sayonara wo Oshiete, Axanael, or Mizuiro for something less dark. Axanael might be easier for people to get into and read because it's mostly dialogue. I'm not sure if most people here have played these already however.
>>
>>15445451
Maybe stop considering this thread to be DJT.
>>
>>15445454
I'm not saying it is. A game consisting of mostly dialogue is easier to pick up than something exposition-heavy no matter the language.
>>
>>15445465
Games with shit writing, like Axanael, are harder to pick up than games with good writing.
>>
>>15445475
I haven't read it I'm just throwing titles out there. What do you suggest?
>>
>>15445477
霞外籠逗留記
It's a good older title that most people here probably haven't read.
>>
>>15445484
I'm not sure if you're serious, but 神樹の館, i.e.霞外籠逗留記 Lite, could be a good choice.
>>
>>15445484
Okay. When we get two more suggestions I'll make a poll and we can vote on it.
>>
>>15445525
Instead of just crying, recommend something yourself.
>>
>>15445531
https://vndb.org/v5609
It's not pretentious wankery, but I hope it will suffice.
>>
>>15442875
I have the second one (along with other games in that pack), the first one was never shared and rose blood was shared at some point but the file is lost to time
Going to upload if I don't forget
>>
Wonder if the Clover Day's Plus patch gets to Nyaa. Haven't read it yet and it's rather interesting to me how companies utilize e-mote as well. But it being just a patch(?)... some of those never really get uploaded.
>>
>>15445648
It's not a patch, it's a rerelease with emote.
>>
File: a10ec5c2.png (375 KB, 720x1022) Image search: [Google]
a10ec5c2.png
375 KB, 720x1022
Oh, fuck.
Why the most anticipated July game has to be delayed so much?
>>
File: 1463233516341.gif (129 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1463233516341.gif
129 KB, 500x281
Where is my 恋するユートピ torrent?
>>
>>15446580
There is still no torrent for スライム娘の育て方 as well.
>>
>>15446580
>>15446583
The eroge warez scene is in such sorry state you better be grateful you get anything at all.
>>
Daitoshokan h-scenes are awful.
>>
>>15445489
http://www.strawpoll.me/10579249
If we get a decent amount of replies we'll start on Monday. I can reupload any games if need be, just let me know on Monday.
>>
>>15446923
100% agreed.
>>
>>15446923
I disrespectfully disagree
>>
>>15446609
Nah its like this for 2-3 years, I'm pretty sure we will get every not-nukige games in 3-4 days. I dont really see any big difference in it, at older days we were getting almost all of them at the first day while currently we have to wait for 3-5 days. Of course sometimes exceptions are happening and makes us wait for 3-4 weeks, but to be honest with a 100+ backlog its not bothering me that much.
>>
>>15447095
The problem is there's only a single person uploading most of the stuff and they can quit anytime, then you're at mikocon's mercy
>>
>>15447162
Mikocon saves the industry and the pirates at the same time, what a man.
>>
Finished Kami no Rhapsody. I don't think it's worse than Kamidori to be honest. Most of its weaknesses seem typical Eushully issues. (shitty gui, shitty unintuitive ‎controls that are also kinda "laggy".. Kamidori was actually even worse with those except the gui)

The gameplay was quite fun and worked rather well. I liked that you can't grind, but they could've left the grind-quests out. Definitely a BIG step up from Kamidori though, which kinda fucked itself over.

Story was not existent until the final part which was only a big asspull. I actually skipped that shit, not worth getting a headache over.
Characters were mostly fun, with some side-characters > main heroines. Main heroines aren't even so "main" anyway.. I loved the epilogue with the chosen heroine. Was it even 10 lines?
The ero reasons were REALLY retarded and the ero writing.. yeah no. That could've been done better.
The MC was fine in the beginning, ended up pretty annoying though.

tl;dr: A fun game. Not sure if I do NG+ though.
>>
>>15447310
>I don't think it's worse than Kamidori
but your entire post says otherwise
>>
I'm not too experienced with literature, so I'm not sure if this is just due to my over-exposure to Japanese authors, but is it just me or do VN characters tend to be preachy as fuck? That image of an anime character saying "you're living life incorrectly" pretty much sums up a lot of VN MCs for me, or otherwise "sensei" characters. Either the MC goes around preaching to everyone or the "sensei" preaches to MC. It's really obnoxious. What I recall from reading western books is that "themes" and whatnot are conveyed implicitly through dialogue and story using various literary techniques such as extended metaphors. Whereas, VNs seem to just rely on explicitly having characters word-for-word enunciate the writer's philosophy with zero subtlety. This isn't a problem with all VNs of course but a huge number of them that I've read recently fall prey to this, heck even nukige do, so I'm really left dissatisfied here. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>15447310
I liked kamidori because both the game and the meta-game (crafting) were fairly entertaining.

No Eushully game since has really gripped me because the gameplay is usually slightly worse than kamidori and the meta-gameplay is shit.

I should really give himegari another try now that my fetishes are more developed
>>
>>15447598
Yeah, I guess I saw several games like that.
>>
Floral Flowlove trial was shit. It's a huge downgrade from Hanasaki. Now to wait for Senren * Banka trial.
>>
File: x.png (12 KB, 1035x96) Image search: [Google]
x.png
12 KB, 1035x96
>>15447691
>>
>>15447691
>>15448010
Well I guess my only option is to read the full game and masturbate to Nakamura Eriko's voice multiple times regardless then.
>>
>>15447310
I preferred Madou to both Rhapsody and Kamidori tbqh. I guess its kind of a love or hate thing.

I was really fond of the senki setting first of all and the story wasn't too shabby. You know, I'd actually go as far and say that it was probably one of the best from their recent games, which of course still doesn't mean much since most of the newer ones have no plot.

As for the gameplay, I've heard many people talk about hating the RTS aspect, but nobody talks about the amount of choices you have to make in this game and how they affect the overall routes. I was really surprised when I first looked it up on the wiki and saw all these different requirements and outcomes/consequences.

Not to mention the different styles of gameplay in these routes. If you're going for magic for example, if you can expand fast and get the magic research up to a certain point you're basically set up for the whole game. Monsters are incredibly op and diverse and you can even conquer the flight path locations with Sylphs and Reapers really early on. In fact in magic route after you start producing/combining monsters you won't even need the generics.

Even the mentioned RTS side wasn't that bad, just unbalanced and not polished. For example you had tons of choices with how you wanted to play depending on the terrain, like demolishing birdges and wiping out enemy squads that were on it at once/Or just having ranged units stanby on the other side if the enemy themselves had no ranged or flight. Having that element chart and how they affected each other was also very nice.
The problem was the Al who of course made some of the beyond dumb decisions, especially how they would always run out of the defensive walls when sometimes the said walls even had trebuchets on them.

The game needed way more polishing on the gameplay side, but overall I had much more fun with it than something like Kamidori that I barely managed to finish just once.
>>
>>15448010
As far as moege can go Floral Flowlove is decent one, but I loved the comedy and the comfy mood in Hanasaki too much for my own sake. the plot and the characters are taken way more seriously in this one. Saga Planet is aiming for a different experience from Hanasaki and that's what I didn't like. Not to mention that the main heroine is really bad. I may play it for Tokisaka Nanoa route only.
>>
>>15445629
Could you upload this one, please?
>>
>>15447598
Are you talking about Fate/stay night?
>>
File: s.png (3 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
s.png
3 KB, 800x600
SCA-自 goes as ACA-自 in Nijuuei credits. Embarassing mistake.
>>
>>15448382
In Madou it was way too easy to just get neneka up to 50 super fast and then just coast for half the game on that
>>
Otome domain's doing pretty well on sales atm
>>
>>15448782
Good
>>
>>15448717
Yea normally if you just focus on leveling up 1 unit, that would crush mostly everything. For Aru/Eida route I just focused on leveling up Weiss only and that was it(didn't transfer levels).

But it got tricky when you're in war with like 3-4 nations. You need to keep decent units everywhere when taking them all at once. Well, you could probably manage somehow without them and crush everything 1 by 1 but thats such a pain.
Thats why for me monsters were great in Orphan's route where I didn't bother much with diplomacy. You didn't even need to level them up, the final tiers were already level 30-36ish.

In the end it depends on how you want to play the game, which is one of things I really like about Madou.
>>
>>15448705
kek
>>
>>15447477

No, again, what it doesn't do so well is pretty much even worse in Kamidori, as far as I've played that at least. I think it has heroine routes, but that's kinda whatever to me. (The heroine in Kamidori were already terrible after not even 10 hours, the ones in Rhapsody are kinda terrible as well, but not quite that bad)

>>15447631

The issue with crafting in Kamidori is that it's crap. I've played Atelier. I've played some western Rpgs. Kamidori is just really bad in that regard, as it doesn't harmonize with the rest of the game. A lucky random level-ups can have the same effect as making a newer weapon. It just didn't work with the fire emblem esque battle system. While Rhapsody doesn't have anything like it, instead it actually has a solid working s-rpg system that works rather well. I'd personally change the mana-management in the game, but other than that..

>>15448382

Madou looks too "grand strategy" like to me. I'm not into that personally. So it's unfortunately not really an option for me. Maybe I'll try one of these Ikusa Megami games at one point, though.. I dunno. There's no way I'd start at the beginning.
>>
Protip for Nijuubako, the Nijuuei fandisc. If the game doesn't display and run correctly, run the separate config exe in the install folder and turn off 同期.
>>
File: ramu.png (191 KB, 759x325) Image search: [Google]
ramu.png
191 KB, 759x325
Now this is something.
>>
>>15448382
Yeah Madou with more polishing would have been an amazing game
Is there anything kinda similar that came out recently? I already know about the obligatory Alicesofts, Eiyuu Senki, latest Eushully letdowns and all that stuff.
I'm just in the mood for some grand strategy with cute girls
>>
>>15449288
Is this because the game is bad or because the Japanese dont like its sense of humour?
>>
>>15449302
This is the site where if girls are cute the game gets not bad scores regardless of the quality.
>>
>>15449302
Try it and decide for yourself.
>>
>>15449323
Well, look at them cute girls getting bad scores.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.