[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's next for Type-Moon? Mahoyo 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
What's next for Type-Moon? Mahoyo 2?
>>
File: 1386114345855.png (140 KB, 467x490) Image search: [Google]
1386114345855.png
140 KB, 467x490
>Mahoyo 2?
>>
I'm a girl btw
>>
>>15405387
More Fate/Grand Order.
It prints money. Why innovate?

(In order of probability) Still waiting on Tsukihime Remake, Mahoyo sequel, Girls' Work, something spearhorned by Hoshizora Meteor that's not Aprils Fools jokes or anime.
>>
>>15405787
postu oppai
>>
>>15405387
>>15405553
only the real old fags like mahoyo hh
>>
>>15405387
I think they are doing a Tsukihime remake or something.
>>
File: trumpamesh2.jpg (47 KB, 538x494) Image search: [Google]
trumpamesh2.jpg
47 KB, 538x494
>>15405387
Saber is not that tall. Not interested in fake things.

I only want the real one.
>>
>>15405387
Oh god, Saber's dress and gloves! I want to cuddle her!
>>
mobage
>>
>>15419951

I want to love it. Aoko and Alice are great. Atmosphere is great.

But writing in the second half is a joke.
>>
File: 1452671389404.png (1 MB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
1452671389404.png
1 MB, 1280x719
Hopefully something good. The Nasuverse is bursting with potential, but it's all being pissed away on Grand Order and other boring shit.
>>
fate/spinoff night #6643
>>
If you had the opportunity to increase servant powerlevels, would you? NPs aside, I'm not talking about Saber swings her sword and destroys half the city, but more or less being able to pull that turbo shit she did in Hollow easily.
>>
>>15435207

It's being wasted on Fateshit, literally the weakest series in T-M universe that got popular because it's legendary heroes pokemon. It's sad really.

But Nasu himself is incapable of even utilizing his setting properly. Reading that big interview about Mahoyo almost gave me cancer.
>>
>>15435485

CCC and FGO already added ridiculous shit. Powerlevels will keep rising.
>>
>>15405387
Fate/Stay Night remake with updated art and new additions + additional routes and characterizations that wasn't in the original.

I legitimately want this.
>>
>>15435492
>CCC

Not that fucking ridiculous. I'm talking small steps up the ladder.

>>15435489
Post it. Because from his Grand Order interview, he seems to know exactly what he's doing with his worlds. And I've yet to see anything that he's actually worked on that shows he's doing a shit job.
>>
>>15435489
>It's being wasted on Fateshit
You're pretty much right, but I still think there's a lot of mileage to be had from the Fate series. When Nasu elects to have outside talent inject their own ideas into the franchise, it's always pretty interesting at least.

I want more original series' though. For one, I'd like to see a series that explored the Clock Tower a lot more.
>>
>>15435512
> Hahaha, seeming to be a weak main character, but turning out to be very strong, isn't that the golden rule cultivated by the light novel industry in the past 15 years?

Try to defend this hack.
>>
What if instead of wasting time on all the Fate/spinoffs, Nasu just made a proper fucking Illya route?
>>
>>15435693

No more fucking servants. We had enough of this shit.

Stories just about magi doing magi things are always better.
>>
>>15435639

Thanks for putting into words why I think light novels are trash, Nasu
>>
File: DLC.jpg (758 KB, 1258x600) Image search: [Google]
DLC.jpg
758 KB, 1258x600
>>15435498
>the DLC will be real
>>
So anyways, Mahoyo 3 is supposed to happen in 2010 right? Does that mean it's going to be connected with the final Kara no Kyoukai movie? Will Mana appear?
>>
>>15435498
>>15442103

I wouldn't dislike this.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.