[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eternal Onahole Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: 54566629_p0_master1200.jpg (753 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
54566629_p0_master1200.jpg
753 KB, 800x800
Last Thread: >>15342681

The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Read the guide, use the archive, don't shitpost. Follow global and local rules. Don't reply, report and ignore instead.

Length, girth, budget and location are important in determining your next best course of action!

Use the chat for small questions and try to extend the life of the thread.

Please restrain from creating new threads till page 10.

Onahole Chat:
https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTndooHP
>>
http://en-nls.com/pict1-44374?c2=9999
Do other holes with a ring system like this exist? It seems like exactly the kind of thing you'd want in an anal hole.
>>
Good morning
>>
>Electric "goods"
I can't imagine how this is good for you, sounds like a way to ruin your penis or inside of your butt.
>>
La vie en ROSES or Wet Meiki Shin?
>>
>>15395615
Roses has my attention as well. Might be a good buy
>>
I've had the r20 puni for a while and i really don't like it. I bought it because it looked easy to clean and it is, turns inside out no problem i can wash it with hand soap, dry it then turn it back.

The problem is the texture on the inside. It feels rough and scratchy unless you use so much lube that you can't feel anything.

I just got the itone airu hole that's supposed to go in the air doll thing. it's so much better feeling. But it's definitely going to fall apart if i keep turning it inside out...
>>
I know you read these threads otona viral marketer
>>
>>15395327
The JU-C 3 ( https://www.otonajp.com/ju-c-3-onahole/ ) seems to have a few rings in it's design but it's not an anal hole. I really want to try the student council pres myself, but I've got a Fillo in soft,a VAA, and two factory seconds coming in from queen cat so I should probably hold off on new holes for awhile.

Also since I mentioned it last thread how about we make a chart for the girls of Fate/Stay Night? I'll collect suggestions then make straw-polls for each character assuming there isn't a unanimous nomination.

Up for suggestions are:
Saber
Rin
Sakura
Dark Sakura
Taiga
Illya
Medusa
Medea
>>
File: beef flaps.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
beef flaps.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
>>15395615
>>15396070
>>
>>15397132
>caring about your onahole's flaps like its a real woman

It didnt have sex with anyone else. calm down
>>
My foreskin keeps sliding back whenever I'm using the onahole and thus I can barely feel the inner structure.
I've tried holding it back with my free hand and also tried putting rubber bands on it, but it didn't work. Been struggling for 2 months now with different onaholes.
Did anyone else encounter this problem or is there a solution for this that anyone could share, please?
Aaand no, I don't want to get a circumcision.
>>
My Puni Ana DX finally arrived, tonight is gonna be a good night.

>>15397237
Get circumcised
>>
>>15397237
cock ring/tie and softer holes
>>
Should I cornstarch my hip before or after use?
>>
>>15397132
I'd stick my dick in there.
>>
>>15397451
during
>>
>>15397237
use condom
>>
Venus Real Regular, Soft, and Very Soft haven't been in stock on Queen Cat for a while. Can I somehow get an E-mail notification when Soft is in stock?
>>
What are some good unpopular onaholes that you can't find listed in the guide?
>>
>>15398013
If it's good why would it be unpopular?
>>
File: 20160614_151254.jpg (234 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
20160614_151254.jpg
234 KB, 720x1280
This just came today, and jesus fucking christ. I have heard people say it's a dick bully, but I had no idea. it's so tight it was trying to squeeze my warmer out. Definitely worth the money.
>>
>>15397132
Who the fuck cuts bread from the top???
>>
File: イリヤ02b(近).png (157 KB, 396x473) Image search: [Google]
イリヤ02b(近).png
157 KB, 396x473
I can tell I wasn't the target audience when they made the Puni Ana DX, my dick is so long it actually sticks out the cleaning hole when I use the anal hole, on the bright side I guess this makes cleaning up really easy?
>>
>>15398110
I didn't think it was too bad. And it was my first hole. I guess I'm tiny or something. Thanks dude. Thanks a lot.
>>
>>15398206
That or you have death grip syndrome and it just takes that much force.

>>15398110
Girth? I'm kinda wondering if I'll be too thick for mine now
>>
>>15398236
>death grip
I actually haven't masturbated with my hand for a very long time. Additionally, I'm really gentle with my VAA.
>>
>>15398110
Squeeze the air out before going in; it gets better. :)
>>
>>15398007
Figured it out. I went to Queen Cat's Venus Real Amazon listing and clicked the "Email Me" button.
>>
So does queencat just keep items they're sold out of/have none in stock up and listed as a "we DID have this at some point" or "we will restock eventually" type thing?
>>
>>15397142
It fucked your mailman
>>
>>15398236
>Girth?
I'm about an inch and a half thick, and just short of 6 inches. It's made of a nice firm rubber, and it seems pretty sturdy, so I don't think tearing it would be a problem for most guys. It's not really rough, but the way the tunnel gets narrower and tighter towards the back makes it push you out if you let it. It kinda does half the work for you, which is nice.
>>
File: 1459623519583.png (1 MB, 1017x765) Image search: [Google]
1459623519583.png
1 MB, 1017x765
Which onahole should I buy of I want the ultimate Kinomoto Sakura fucking experience?
>>
>>15398850
lolinco?
>>
>>15398850
Get what this guy did >>15398152 its really tight on even average sized dicks
>>
>>15398860
This looks like it could be nice.

>>15398935
What material is usually considered the best? I see that there are different hardnesses.
>>
>>15399011
There is no "best", it all comes down to personal preference. I recommend you start soft and work your way up till you find your favorite.
>>
Anyone got any experience with this?

http://en-nls.com/pict1-44374?c2=9999
>>
any thread dick bully recommendations for something to replace tenga flip hole black? length slightly above 6", no idea about girth ("lips" on flip hole were too narrow). no half or full sized hips or the like, $100 budget with shipping to states included
>>
>>15399221
http://en-nls.com/pict1-38906?c2=12001110

You dont even need to look at anything else, I guarantee this will bully your cock into submission.
>>
>>15399210
The general reviews so far seem to be positive.
>>
>>15399282
Got a link to review by chance?
>>
Just bought the Virgin Age Admission. First onahole I've bought in a couple years. Time to save up my semen so I can have the best fap while imagining Sakura.
>>
>>15399226
cheers and dang, thats a very compelling price point, might also grab some fancy lube for once, like o-something mentioned in the pastebin. speaking of which, what about the other two dick bullies mentioned there (i presume this is the va:a)?
>>
>>15399351
Afraid I only know about the Virgin Age: Admission, so I cant speak for the other two but the VA is fan-fucking-tastic I could sit here and praise it all day, you will most likely have the best orgasm you've ever felt. And yes the onatsuyu is the best lube you can possibly buy, if you enjoy your lube being realistic to pussy juice and even if you dont it's still the best
>>
>>15399351
VA:A crushes your dick. It doesn't see much use from me.
~some guy that owns about 6 different onaholes.
>>
Are there any videos of the VAA in use? I don't see any in the pastebin.
>>
Just bought the Big Rina. How tight are we talking
>>
>>15399567

a bit tight, as it does givve a bit of resistance, but soft. It's a pleasant experience in which you coast your way to a soothing orgasm instead of other loli holes where you try and force your way to an orgasm.
>>
>>15399660
Thank god, my dick goes limp if it hurts.
>>
I've been looking at some onaholes lately that I was interested in. Need help in choosing

Some background info: already own mouth of truth which I love, it was my first. Also I'm above average in size. If I go fully in to mouth of truth I can see my dick poking out. Sometimes scared I'm going to break it.

Now I've been looking currently purchasing:
La vie en Rose
18 tattoo
Big lolinco ( forgot the name the box art has the girl in a wedding dress)
Big Rina
Any recommendation or thoughts on which one to pick?
>>
File: BtS-i4bCcAAcKTh.png (562 KB, 600x533) Image search: [Google]
BtS-i4bCcAAcKTh.png
562 KB, 600x533
http://en-nls.com/pict1-45323?c2=9999
>>
>>15393458
One of my first. It was good as long as I didn't know (much) better ones existed (such as VA:A/MoT). Can't really recommend it, but I love the boxart.
>>
>>15399351
Don't know about the 3rd (maybe Vacuum Witch), but the other popular dick bully is Mouth of Truth.
It doesn't really bully me, everyone freaks out about the teeth yet I can barely feel it, but maybe mine's defective, can't tell.
Are there any other holes that are insane dick bullies or even more stimulating?

>>15400213
They should have made it clear if it's another guys' warm cum or lubricant that warms up during use.
Did anyone have experience with any lube that cools/warms up or has any other special additions? I remember talk about Pepee products.

Speaking of new products,
http://en-nls.com/pict1-45316
2016 seems to be the year of impossible to clean onaholes.
>>
>>15400213
That seems oddly specific.
>>
File: order.png (74 KB, 696x830) Image search: [Google]
order.png
74 KB, 696x830
So, on top of buying new lube I want to order two new holes.
But I don't know which to choose.

>Melty Pussy Of Angel
I would like to try something very soft.

>Open My Pussy -Lolinco Virgo-
Normal Lolinco is too small for me and it broke too quickly. I would like to try the bigger version.

>Vacuum Warning -Seducing Witch-
I like when the hole has nice suction. Is it worth it for the price?

>Student Council President
I really like the idea of entrance being tight.

Help me choose /ona/
>>
>>15400467
>Vacuum Warning -Seducing Witch-
>I like when the hole has nice suction. Is it worth it for the price?

yeah I think so, the material feels very nice and sturdy as well. especially worth it since you can get it for ~20 bucks cheaper on amazon jp

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00LKWMO3I
>>
>>15400513
I don't really want to order from amazon. I guess I will drop it if I'm not getting it for good enough price.
>>
How do you guys resist wanting to fuck your onaholes multiple times every day? Do I just have absurdly high libido?
>>
File: order.png (33 KB, 687x605) Image search: [Google]
order.png
33 KB, 687x605
Hopefully, this will last a while.
>>
Hey guys, I've been fapping a lot lately and now my dick kinda hurts and orgasms don't feel pleasant but rather like peeing. Should I take a break for a few days?
>>
>>15400060
Bump
Lolinco Virgo was the name
>>
>>15400802
Yes, doing it too often can lead to both of those things happening.
>>
Anyone know the difference in the onhahole Virgin Age Admission and Virgin Age Admission hard?
>>
>>15400213
>yellow cum
Isn't that a dietary issue? I hope Japan doesn't think that's what happens from just not whacking off.
>>
>>15400545
it's worth the price
best hole 10/10 and extremely durable
>>
>Don’t forget to zip the bags up and put them somewhere insects and other creepy crawlies can get into.

Did I read that right? Thats in the cleaning part of the pastebin
>>
>>15398110
Word of advice: don't cheap out on lube, anon. I did once and it turned into a bloody mess.
>>
File: Real Fantasy Seven.jpg (138 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Real Fantasy Seven.jpg
138 KB, 400x400
So took a leap of faith and purchased this two days back, picking it up tomorrow. Has anyone by any chance heard any reviews from it? If not, more than happy to give it my two cents after I finish playing with it tmr.
>>
>>15401165
>4kilos of ass&titties
Is that indication of dead end of your life?
>>
File: 166515235.gif (531 KB, 320x162) Image search: [Google]
166515235.gif
531 KB, 320x162
>>15401165
have fun
>>
>>15401320
Is that life-like texture?
>>
>>15401035
Probably for ausfags. Don't pity them.
>>
>>15400662
Protip: pick yen instead of euro, watch prices drop.
>>
>>15401402
Damn. Forgot about that one ..
>>
>La Vie En Roses
>tunnel length: 10cm
Wait, this can't be right
>>
I'm about to pull the trigger on buying the Mouth of Truth and maybe the Seventeen Bordeaux. Does anyone have any suggestions for a different entry level ona? I was going to buy the Venus Real, but it has been out of stock for the last several days I've check on Amazon and Queencat. The Venus Clone is available, however. Would anyone recommend that over the Seventeen Bordeaux?
>>
>1 month shipping on my Toucan lube
>Timed it juuuust right
Feels good, man. Also, why do I never see Golden mentioned anymore?

>>15396492
There's no need to turn the hole inside out, just scrub inside well. If you're going to insist though I recommend Tomax, a Mi Nyan or a Kunoichi. Those will hold up better than most.
>>
What would /ona/ say is the best 50$ Onahole on Amazon?
I'm thinking of getting a Lolinco (this one https://www.amazon.com/Magic-Eyes-Sujiman-Lolinco-Onahole/dp/B00YIIQ55O ) and wanted to know if maybe there were better ones
>>
>got kicked out of home recently
>forgot to bring my baby powder
NO

Also my toucan lube and slut announcer sat in my car for about a month. Will that affect it at all
>>
>>15402049
same poster, is the Virgin Age: Admission good for an average/slightly below average american sized dick? (5-5 1/2in length and 5in girth)?
>>
What the hell does the 4-colored circle on ToysHeart's boxes even mean
>>
>>15400467
>Melty Pussy
Yeah, it may be soft like a marshmallow on the outside, but it has 0 resistance to your dick. It's also dual layered, so it falls apart pretty quickly because of how soft the outside it is.

And dear god the amount of oil it leaked and factory smell. It was so more than any hip I've had.

Stay away/10
>>
>>15401625
My first ona was the ubu virgin and I really like it.

I'm going to buy a few more soon though (since the shipping to my country is expensive, it's better to get more than one to make it worth), and I also intend in getting the seventeen bordeaux soft.
>>
Anyone own JK Idol Kasumi and want to share any thoughts? I'm considering it and I can't find much about it.
>>
File: kunoichi_black_hard.jpg (71 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
kunoichi_black_hard.jpg
71 KB, 560x560
I've never bought a "hard" hole before can anyone tell me what they're like? I was looking at the kunoichi black hard as well as the other kunoichis; they look like they'd be really simulating. I know the hard will be the most simulating but is it too "hard" and be too much?
>>
>>15397113
I've got a Student Council President and I love it, but some reason every time I use it it makes my ballsack sting afterwards, and not I've got this weird rash thing where the hair follicles are red.
Maybe it's just pulling my hairs or something and I just need to shave
>>
What are the best Loli Onaholes, /ona/?
>>
Why is otonajp shipping so expensive? Are they getting profits from it too? Because even though most stuff at their shop is cheaper than nls, their expensive shipping makes it worth to buy with nls (which is odd).
>>
Does AmazonJP ship to the US?
The Puni Ana DX is half the price there as it is anywhere else, but if they don't ship to the US/Shipping is super expensive I'm not even going to bother getting an onahip, even though I really want one
>>
>>15403487
Read the thread.
Read the guide.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (451 KB, 1015x981) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
451 KB, 1015x981
My homemade cornstarch hip is chilled and ready to go!
>>
How do I go about getting bras that fit breasts? I assume the only thing that really matters is getting a big enough cup size. I'm not wrong in thinking the other measurements don't matter unless it's way too small, as you can pad it out with more clothes or some other material right?
>>
So, there are 8 Venus Real Hard in stock on QueenCat. I think they're waiting for that to run out before they restock the other firmnesses. I really hope it doesn't work like that, but if someone could be a darling and buy all 8 of those Venus' so I can finally get my Soft I'd be forever indebted to you.
>>
can anyone recommend a warmer? the one in OP's is pretty garbage.
>>
>>15403868
>hip
good joke. Report back when it fails, and you have wasted 5 bucks of cornstarch, and a couple hours of your life on a sub par experience.

Pro tip, you can but reusable male masturbators for as little as 15 bucks, and get some decent millage out of them.
>>
File: IMG_2725.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2725.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>15401165
box art looks fantastic

>>15401212
funnily enough, speaking of tits I was considering ai-chan or this

>>15401320
the one the Japanese reviewer got must have been a defect. Mine has none of this problems.. in fact the tits are quite nice...
>>
>>15402049
$50 for a lolinco is a fuckin ripoff
if you're going to spend that much, buy a vacuum witch instead
>>
>>15402049
what said he said >>15404302
I got lolinco and MOT for around 57 (during a sale) should be around 30 normally anyway
>>
>>15403868
>>15404118
It actually worked. Can't compare to a genuine onahole, but it was more enjoyable than Rosie Palm and her five sisters. It gave that balls-deep penetration feelio, hardly moved no matter how hard it was pounded (thing weighs like 4-5 pounds), and didn't crumble at all.
It was basically like fucking a block of squishy mozzarella cheese. 6/10
>>
>>15401165
I would like to know if you like it, anon.
>>
>>15403628
amazon jp doesn't ship to US but video games I believe

you can use a forwarder, it's really simple and cheap. shipping will be the biggest expense due to the weight of the hip, I think my EMS shipping to EU was 7k or something

After having the hip for a couple of months now, I'd say its definitely worth the price though
>>
>>15403248
I own this:
http://en-nls.com/pict2-38266-9999
Despite being called "super hard", it's not as solid as I had hoped. Stimulation is well, okay, but nothing special.
Maybe other hard holed are better, but if you're just curious about the feeling, for starters I'd recommend a sleeve type onahole. If you order anyway the next time, the 400-600 yen difference and 50-80g of weight won't make much of a difference.
>>
File: 1_1260344746_m_01top.jpg (199 KB, 907x669) Image search: [Google]
1_1260344746_m_01top.jpg
199 KB, 907x669
http://en-nls.com/pict1-19317
Great, for nearly 11k Yen, you can pretend to fuck Kira.
>>
>>15403248
>>15403248
Hard is still soft, its just that hard can accommodate for a larger sized penis (because of the structure and for the most part they have a deepr tunnel length, but there are exceptions). Hard versions are like comparing cooked (not toasted) bread to the dough of bread.

But basically, the Kunoichi (at least the Hard variant), if you ever had a millipede ever crawl on you, it feels very close to that, except on your dick.
>>
>>15401212
>only 4 kilos
>not 16 kilos
https://en-nls.com/pict1-40036
>>
>>15405066
I-is that an actual selling point?
>>
Currently deciding between After School - Volleybal Girl or Meiki Eighteen: Tattoo

Anybody have any experience with either of these?
>>
File: 1447091705663.png (54 KB, 284x384) Image search: [Google]
1447091705663.png
54 KB, 284x384
Got my first hip ever, the Alice Dayo. It's fucking awesome, just unbelievably good.
>>
File: 1306274682412.png (186 KB, 385x373) Image search: [Google]
1306274682412.png
186 KB, 385x373
> Order Mouth of Truth
> Shop e-mails me to say it's out of stock, can give me Virgin Age Admission instead
> Whatever, there can't be that much difference between plastic holes
> Delivered
> Oh boy oh boy oh boy
> Try to use it
>>
>>15400467

Melty pussy was pretty bad for me. Interior felt too tight and it kinda hurt a little. The exterior looks really soft but interior is a whole different story. Also, the normal version (what I got) was really wobbly so it's hard to hold it in one hand. It's slightly bigger than your average onahole, about 1.3 times.
>>
>>15405489
I guess I will be regretting it then.
>>
>>15405459
Too big? Must suck.
>>
>>15405418
Just saw your post in the front page. I've been using the medium Alice Dayo since 2013. I wonder if I should grab that hip too now...
>>
File: LowerEyes.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
LowerEyes.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>15405527
It's my own fault for not double-checking the guide as the OP suggests.
It quite clearly mentions "cock strangler", but I assumed this just meant "breddy intense" rather than "literally impossible unless you are an 11-year-old Japanese boy with some sort of glandular androgen deficiency".
>>
>>15404738
would it be possible to ask a forwarder, JSS for example, to remove the outer packaging like the box and the plastic the hip sits in, and only ship the hip, lube and CD? I have a feeling customs will take a peek into the box and seeing a big loli with her cunt and asshole displayed might cause some trouble.
>>
>>15405564
You're just well-endowed. I have a 14-cm penis and I was able to fit in and fuck the VA:A. Although it broke after a couple of months.
>>
>>15405564
>literally impossible unless you are an 11-year-old Japanese boy with some sort of glandular androgen deficiency

I don't have a crying reaction image folder large enough to respond to this. I fit inside the VAA just fine.
>>
File: 1294621399902.png (10 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1294621399902.png
10 KB, 500x500
>>15405597
Sorry anon. I'm just frustrated in both a commercial and fap-based capacity, which may be sending me needlessly hyperbolic.
It wasn't the depth that killed me; I think I must just be slightly over-average girth. I'll try stretching it out for a few days, maybe I can still salvage something from this debacle.
>>
>>15405459
>>15405564

Because of things like this. I honestly believe the spreadsheet should be posted in the OP as well instead of being "hidden" in the pastebin.
>>
>>15405567
depends on the forwarder I guess. I know big in japan does if requested to, as they did with mine.
It'll cost an additional 500 yen as a repackaging service though.
>>
>>15405764
Alright neat, I don't mind paying a little extra for the security of not having my package claimed by customs.
How did they repackage it, by the way? And how much was the forwarding service from Big in Japan?
>>
Just posting a quick review on the Daisyuki Hold... mildly disappointing. Some resistance I suppose. Had a bad smell out of the package, which others have noticed as well.... Any 17 Evo or Bordeaux would probably be a better choice.

6/10 wouldn't order again
>>
File: ONANIKU-MAN.jpg (105 KB, 548x1065) Image search: [Google]
ONANIKU-MAN.jpg
105 KB, 548x1065
Anyone why tried the g-project line?
>>
File: Gah.png (44 KB, 863x452) Image search: [Google]
Gah.png
44 KB, 863x452
Wow, QueenCat responds really quickly. It only took a few minutes fo this reply.
The end of the month, though. Uggh.
>>
So if I step up to the Tomax Muses... I have Lilith Uterus in normal and the Venus Real in very soft. Very soft lasts forever so I don't think there's a point in trying rich soft... Can't imagine softer, especially with the loss of durability... So I'm thinking about picking up the Kokalo or Fillo in soft. Which one is less stimulating?

Also the Arkhe looks interesting but the cross shot makes it look like the uterus gets pretty close to the edge... Seems like a potential weak spot.

Anyway, end rant, if I want less stimulation, Kokalo or Fillo?
>>
>>15406291

I wanted to buy this one but the tunnel dimensions seem too small for me (even though its very thick) so i passed up on it. Hopefuly someone else buys it.
>>
>>15406291
I got chu! 1,2 and 4 and mil mix 1 (hard). I really like the material, both nice on your dick and hand. Definitely going to buy more in the future.
>>
For anyone who has a Puni Ana DX; is there a major difference between the regular and the hard version? Or is it, i assume, just a softer feel on regular? I'm aiming to get one soon perhaps.
>>
>>15407593
For most Onaholes, Soft is goo-girl tier and hard is about what you can expect from most ToysHeart holes
>>
>>15407675
I've got a couple ToysHeart ones so I can see how that'd feel then. So a soft would be comparable to slapping slightly harder Jello then?? (hahaha)
>>
>>15407963
Basically, yeah.
If you own a fleshlight, imagine that consistency
>>
I always get a hole that matches my length (+/- 2 cm)

is there any benefit/difference to getting a hole somewhat larger? (~5+ cm?)
>>
>>15408455

More of a vacuum depending on the hole.
>>
>>15408455
You won't harpoon the hole if you want to go really rough with it
>>
File: 68b10ac9.gif (1 MB, 320x162) Image search: [Google]
68b10ac9.gif
1 MB, 320x162
Huh, this seems interesting.
Onahodouga gave it only 1 star though.
>>
>>15408779
Is that tube supposed to be inserted into your urethra and you hand pump your cum out?
>>
File: 420af410.jpg (45 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
420af410.jpg
45 KB, 480x480
>>15409032
No, it's like this.
The cap might scrape the tip of the glans though, obviously hurting a lot while getting it stuck in there, which makes me wonder if anyone ever actually properly fuck-tests onaholes before they start mass-producing them.
>>
Fellow uncut guys, what are your techniques for keeping your foreskin held back while using an onahole for better stimulation? I've tried wedging my balls back with a towel which worked well, until I realised that the towels would get ruined by lube. I rectified this by putting a layer of tissues (like Kleenex) between the towel and my skin. This works for the most part, but I go through an entire packet or more per session. I'm wondering if you guys have developed any other techniques.
>>
>>15406027
basically they just removed my unwanted items (leaving only the hip, plastic shell and lube), wrapped it in bubble wrap, glued it onto a separate cardboard and then glued that into the box.

the forwarding fee is 500 yen per ticket
http://biginjap.com/en/content/16-forwarding-terms
>>
>>15403962
Titty connoisseurs, please.

>>15409687
I don't think I've had that problem. At least when I pull out, the foreskin is retracted. Think I remember others suggesting a condom or cock ring.
>>
which NPG toys are good?
>>
>>15407037
dick size?
>>
>>15398149
What the hell anon why are you so dumb? Those are rolls usually used for hot dogs or sausage links...
>>
>>15410111
15cm length and 12cm grith
>>
>>15401625
I bought the mouth of truth and venus clone as my first buys, theyre awesome. The mouth of truth is more of a novelty to me, but the cool thing is yyou dont need to be hard when you start with it. The venus is my favorite and easiest to clean.
>>
>>15410349
>falling for the MoT meme
>>
>>15410377
Psh what the fuck ever anon. Have you even tried it?
Its alot of fun to watch and with alot of jube to make it look like its drooling and slobbering, it is amazing in its own way, just isnt as stimulating to me as the venus.
>>
is there a list of shitty onaholes?
>>
>>15410553
Its called the tenga line catalogue.
>>
>>15410334
arent those chu! holes single-use? they look like tenga eggs
>>
>>15410553

Japan usually has shit taste, but their ratings on onaholes, like on Amazon.jp are pretty accurate. And pretty much every parody hole is shit as well.
>>
>>15410439
>Have you even tried it?
Yes, and that's why it's a meme. Enjoy your shoddy chink constructed bj hole that's only selling point are a pair of shitty plastic teeth. It'll be drooling and slobbering all the time, cept it will be from both ends.
>>
So is seventeen overrated?
>>
>>15410670
A plastic rubber toy is still just a plastic rubber toy, my friend. Everyone would do well to remember that.
>>
>>15410679
but is it better than other plastic rubber toys?
>>
>>15410563
Pretty sure I read somewhere when I bought it first time that it was multi-use but apparently not according to their website. Don't see why though since it's same material as mil milk just thinner and smaller. Used 1 ~10 times and it still looks like new.
>>
>>15410709
how do they feel, compared to regular onahos?
>>
Which EXE onaholes with 3DPD on them are actually good?
>>
>>15403962
>>15409867
>Titty connoisseur
You call?

Most of the time, the tits have their cup size asvertised. Keep in mind that these are Japanese cup sizes, so you'll need to convert if your local cup sizes are not metric. The band size you need is determined by the circumference of whatever you're attaching them to, which like you said can be padded underneath with clothes.

In general get a bra that is slightly snugger than the size you calculate, as it's better for look and feel of the tits in clothes.
>>
>>15403962
>How do I go about getting bras that fit breasts? I assume the only thing that really matters is getting a big enough cup size.
No. The cup size is based on the difference between the chest circumference and the bust, so without knowing the chest you can't get a really accurate cup size.
>I'm not wrong in thinking the other measurements don't matter unless it's way too small, as you can pad it out with more clothes or some other material right?
If you're okay with nigrigging your setup this MIGHT work assuming you went too big rather than too small, otherwise you're hosed. The first question we need to ask is which breasts you're putting on what. Are you using a plush or an air doll? Pillows?
>>
>>15410715
A bit forceful and focused more on the tip than normal.
>>
>>15410641
>>15410641
Uh?
Who the fuck are you trying to insult. If you've 'tried' it doesn't that mean you 'fell for it' too? Why do you feel the need to use a condescending/patronizing tone on an anonymous message board about a peice of rubber?
>>
Any Yuros here? How does Wanta ship the products they remove from original packaging? I've bought from them before so I know how the outer box and shipping label are, but I only bought stuff they kept in original boxes inside the shipping box.

Is it worth waiting until what I'm looking for is available again from omochadreams, who don't remove boxes?
>>
>>15411391
>Why do you feel the need to use a condescending/patronizing tone on an anonymous message board about a peice of rubber?
Because we're on an an anonymous message board talking about a peice of rubber.
>>
>>15410881
>>15410903
Utea on pillows or something. I'm all ears if there's some substantially better mounting method with a low amount of effort. Conflicting messages on band size here. Sure would be fun looking for J+ size.
>>
How good is the Virgin Age Admisson Hard onahole? It will be the first time I've used an onahole
>>
>>15407979
Ah ok. Yeah, I know that feel. I'll go with the regular then when i get one. Thanks!
>>
>>15411798
If you're above average, don't even bother, it'll strangle your dick
>>
>shipping for the Puni Ana DX costs more than the hip itself
Well I guess I'm waiting on that one
>>
>>15411798
>>15412131
For a comparison a bit; I'm 6.7 length, 3.4 girth uncut. Doesn't strangle my dick.
>>
>>15409687
I've asked the same question above >>15397237
and did try with a cock ring, but it didn't help.
Don't have any condoms, it might be somewhat of a solution but it sounds logical that the rubber would reduce the pleasure, maybe even more than the foreskin already does.
At least now I know that I'm not alone in my misery. Won't make my fap session feel better though...

>>15411400
If you're set on ordering from them, then ignore this, but otherwise ordering from Japan is usually cheaper than from elsewhere.
>>
>>15412624
After customs costs (+ travel cost and time from going to pick the box up from them) and tax from imports outside the EU, it's unlikely any cheaper despite the product itself costing slightly less.
>>
>>15411515
>am 15410881
Thinking about this more, I can see why the other guy is concerned about cup/band size.

So here's your breakdown in freedom units, as that's what I myself am familiar with:
-Band size is the circumference around the body of the person (or mount) just beneath the breasts themselves.
-Next, you'd find the circumference around the body and outermost part of the tits themselves.
-The difference between these is the cupsize, or number of inches between the two.

Example) 34C
34 inches around the chest below the breasts and 37 inches around the chest and breasts at their fullest level.

Because of the way the volumetrics work, that's why sometimes a 34C breasts can be as large as 32D or 36B. Bra sizes are just a way to gauge the volume of breast to chest circumference ratio.

So if you really want a well-fitting bra for Utea's instead of guesstimating, measure the circumference of your pillows you'll mount them on, then measure the circumference around the pillows and fullest portion of the Utea's (which I think is where the nipples are in their case). And viola, you should have the bra size you'd need. Get it or a bit smaller.

For a size reference, in the oppai guide, toucan mentions that an anon used a 34C (US cupsize) nursing bra for attaching Ai's to a Meiki plush. So I don't think you'll need to find an actual J cup for Utea's (unless you live in Japan).
>>
>>15410244
Not sure if trolling or not. I'm not from Murica, so we might not have those,
>>
>>15412822
You know, i was thinking that while i was typing that, "what if hes not american... Fuck most countries have sausages though..."
Its like a roll thats baked flush with other rolls so when you pull them apart they have that weird top seam.
>>
File: 4526374515002a312.jpg (140 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
4526374515002a312.jpg
140 KB, 312x312
Well my night got kinda lousy. I bought this a couple days ago off amazon - http://www.toysheart.com/product/wild_stroker.html

I usually don't have issues but the box was kinda damaged, the masturbator itself was open on one side but not big enough to remove it, and taking it out of the bag, the device seems to be dented on the entrance point! It's supposed to be round from the pictures. And to top it off; they didn't even supply any batteries!

I'm gonna look into returning it. I don't really appreciate this.
>>
I hear buttstuff feels better, is this true?
>>
I ordered the VAA, and I just wanted to say thanks to those who put the effort to actually post recommendations.

Anyone else experience it flying off while using it? Am I using too much lube?
>>
>>15413402
It's just extremely tight and WILL try to force you out.
Just get a good grip on it
>>
>>15413420
Sounds good, I'll force myself on it then.
>>
What's the cheapest place (shipping+purchase price) to get the Puni Ana DX Hard?
>>
>>15405564
>>15405581
>>15405597
>>15405645
19x14cm here (7.5x5.5) and VA:A also works fine for me. That's not to say that you can just slide a flaccid dick right in but there are no issues in use, presuming an adequate (normal) amount of lube.
>>15413420
>It's just extremely tight and WILL try to force you out.
There is this though. Agree 100%

I have many holes, so it's not being used all the time but I would have used it at least 5-10 times and there are no obvious signs of use, let alone damage.
>>
>my My Student hole is showing signs of wear about 6 months later
>the bottom is starting to get thin and I'm a bit worried I'm gonna pierce through it some time
Can't say I expected anything more from a 20$ hole, I guess.
Might save up and buy a hip, but it'll be back to handing it for a while once it breaks
>>
I like tentacles.
Is there any onaholes tending to this fetish of mine?
>>
File: tentaho.jpg (182 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
tentaho.jpg
182 KB, 800x800
>>15413624
This just came out recently. Lucky you.

http://en-nls.com/pict1-45316?c2=9999
>>
>>15410553
If it says tamatoys on the box, avoid it like the plague
>>
>>15412946
>And to top it off; they didn't even supply any batteries!
I'm sure they aren't allowed to ship batteries overseas. Thats why they opened it and removed them.
>>
>>15413227
Sometimes. Other stuff feels better with stuff in your but pretty much all of the time though. You don't need to prostate orgasm to enjoy the toys.
>>
>>15412692
Otonajp will undervalue your parcel, so there's a very good chance you won't have to pay customs fees on it.
I ordered a Campue Life Athlete, Daisuki Hold and some memelube, came to about £60. They wrote the total value as being under £20 (" rubber toys x 2, perfume [kek]")
>>
new here,

is there something like this but full body? http://www.onaho.net/sueoki/puniana_spdx.html
>>
>>15412946
The box art is absolute shit and looks like it was made in MS paint, IMO.
But it looks like it feels really good.
>>
>>15416638
What do you mean?
>>
>>15417452
He probably wants limbs too
>>
>>15415414
be careful tearing campus life athlete near the entrance

otherwise awesome hole
>>
>>15417452
>>15417478
yea limbs and head idk
>>
>>15417627
Realdolls. Expect to spend thousands of dollars
>>
>>15417722
Not very loli
>>
>>15417627
>>15417769
I never saw one that fit all that criteria, anon. Small breasts with head, limbs, etc.

Maybe you can get one with a vendor that isn't japanese though.
>>
>>15417722
More like tens of thousands, and that's excluding shipping.
>>
>>15417722
I found something else.
I kinda like it.
https://www.mysiliconelovedoll.com/fabric-anime-manga-love-doll/
>>
>>15417868
That's distressing
>>
>>15405564
>>15405645
it will cheerfully go flying off your dick if you're girthy and let go of it while you're in there
flip it inside out for like a day, use more lube, you'll probably still be able to enjoy the thing

shit, I had to flip mine before I could really use it, and I'm not terribly big at all
>>
>>15416638
>body
The body punyu punyu might be what you're looking for
http://en-nls.com/pict1-44078?c2=12001014
>>
File: 1465688001990.jpg (52 KB, 619x498) Image search: [Google]
1465688001990.jpg
52 KB, 619x498
>>15417868
>mfw I'm actually attracted to that doll too

What have I become? I'm glad it's too expensive for me to buy.
>>
File: 1_1457498769_1_ON9k7.jpg (59 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1_1457498769_1_ON9k7.jpg
59 KB, 290x290
>>15418113
HNNNNNNG
>>
>>15418146
its my dream hole
id have it if money wasnt so tight
>>
>>15418113
Would be better if it the hole was replaceable.
>>
>>15418120
Let your wallet fly to the screen. Click that order button.
Let your waifu be real...
>>
Hi /ona/, anyone here ever experimented with legit silicone/tpe casting?
I want to come up with molds for a better oppai. I'm not personally happy with anything on the market (aside from that big ol hotpowers one, but that's too rare)

I was thinking of using Slacker in combination with a low durometer (10?) silicone rubber from a hand sculpted clay or possibly even 3d printed mold.
Gel inserts seem to be a little tricker to get right, but they seem like they're worth it.
>>
>>15411400
Wanta basically wrap the inner carton or bag of the original product in bubble wrap and a black bag then cellotape the hell out of it.
>>
>>15418373
Silicone casting is much more commercially viable, is often simpler and isn't too bad with temperatures. Molds are simple and flexible enough for everyone to use as long as you aren't a hamhanded idiot.

You will have a hard time getting good results with any random thermoplastic without letting it cool properly. Your best bet with thermoplastics will be to machine two halves and inject material under pressure, or else you are bound to get bubbles and deformities. You need equipment for good results. If you want to cheap out, make a mold, cut up holes and melt them all.

Best to use silicone. Make a master positive from clay/print and make a lot of negatives. Include a high bed for a base so you can fill the base without worry. There are a lot of tutorials, ads and shilling on youtube but they all make sense. If you want to be adventurous with materials, there is a company in the US that sells reusable, meltable, clear ballistics gel.

I haven't been bothered to make a mold and cast with silicone due to money and time constraints. Be sure to thicken up the base with substantially larger masses, as you may tear them apart from handling.
>>
>>15399328
It's going to claim your seed really fast. lol.
>>
>>15414581
Makes sense. I was hoping the US seller would include them. Ah well.

>>15417223
The material was a jelly type material from touching it. No idea how it feels though. I'm returning it. Something tells me i would've been disappointed anyways.
>>
File: 1466172437151.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2400) Image search: [Google]
1466172437151.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2400
>tfw the venus real soft is an inch or two too short for me
>tfw cant hilt it
>>
>>15419816
thanks! I'm gonna give some things a shot. I scored a ton of silicone from an art place that was closing down and I need to put it to use soon
>>
>>15420279
That reminds me, is the google doc accurate in this regard? It states the length of the real as 17 cm, but its tunnel length as only 13 cm. Looking at cross-sections of the venus real, that seems unlikely to me.
>>
>>15420625
first off
>cm
inches nigger
secondly
Im 6.5 inches and its too short
>>
>>15420770
The google doc is in cm, you double nigger.
6.5 inches are about 16.5 cm. So if the real is between one and two inches too short, that would put the tunnel length between 14 and 11.5 cm. Which suggests that the tunnel really is around 13 cm. The pictures make it look longer.
>>
>>15420880
fuck you triple nigger it should be in inches and yo u are to use inches itt
>>
Anyone tried the A10 Cyclone.
Not the SA one, but the cheaper one.
Is it good?
Do I get Small-Medium or the Medium-Large.

I don't see the controller on nls, anyone know where I can grab it?

Thanks.
>>
Where and how do you guys use hips? I am trying to find a good position to use them comfortably. I generally use them in bed with a small TV or tablet, but they tend to be low and uncomforable unless propped on a pillow to raise the hole height.

I'd rather use them at my bigscreen but tray tables are too high and on the floor is bad for looking up at the TV. Need a stepstool or something to get a good height but also keep it in place.
>>
>>15421351
Use them cowgirl-style if they're not too heavy for you
>>
>>15421409
I've thought about doing that on the couch, but at that point its basically just a heavy onahole. Thrusting hands free is kind of the bonus of hips.
>>
I want to remove my MoT teeth. I've used it for a good month or so, and I'm not getting used to it at all; it's a real hassle.

What's the best way to remove them while minimising collateral damage?
>>
>>15417525
It's already torn slightly. Not that I'm bothered, makes it easier to enter without compromising the tightness of the rest of it.
>>
How do I know if I have DGS?
>>
>>15422525
Insensitivity and need of stronger and stronger stimulation to achieve the same or roughly the same climax and intensity. You can compare yourself to another person with the same activity.

You would know this best yourself when you know how much you feel when doing the same thing across the span of some time.

Generally, if you've been fapping very, very regularly, you're bound to get it, especially if you don't take breaks. The symptoms are very general and broad because they simply correlate to all of the problems people have.
>>
>>15420326
keep us posted I'm interested in this as /diy/ doesn't allow this sort of thing
>>
Semi-new anon here, I've bought my first onahole this year and later on bought two more.
I have a question for you fine connoisseurs.
Do you guys bust a nut inside or outside of your holes?
I'm uncut, but whenever I've tried to ejaculate inside, the stimulation was literally too much for me and I'd describe it as rather unpleasant. Especially if I kept moving the hole.
Is there some trick to it or are creampies just that lackluster? I can always finish of to much greater effect with my bare hand.
>>
>>15420279
>tfw learning that real women have a vaginal canal of only 6.86 to 14.81 cm
>>
>>15423282
That's a lot of variation
>>
>>15423326
Dick lengths also vary a lot.
>>
>>15423282
Don't they get longer when aroused? I've never heard a good number on average length while aroused. Must be difficult to measure.
>>
File: 1465881646128.png (109 KB, 600x515) Image search: [Google]
1465881646128.png
109 KB, 600x515
I jerk off a lot and recently I had an intense stinging sensation in my glans for several days. Still comes back now and again and ruins my boners.

Did I wreck my dick by gripping too hard?
Would an onahole help remedy my problem?
>>
>>15423355
It all depends on if you use some sort of lube / lotion, if you clean up often enough and thoroughly, etc.
I'd recommend to go see the doctor just to be sure.
>>
>>15423376
I don't use lotion but I'm uncut so my foreskin kind of does the job, my hand has no contact with my glans
and I shower every 2 days

yeah that would be the smart thing to do but I'm not smart so I'm asking /jp/
>>
>>15423355
Sometimes my balls sting if I'm fapping too intense. I went to the doctor, made an ultrasound scan of my balls, and everything's alright with them.

Sometimes things like that simply happen, anon.
>>
>>15423405
As >>15423421 said, sometimes it means nothing. Personally, every blue moon when I get lucky, I manage to fap for so long and cum so hard that my balls feel really painful and sensitive to the point where I just have to take a seat, it does go away after a while though.
Maybe it's nothing. But I'd personally go see a doctor.
Back in the days, I've used to be pretty filthy, not really taking a shower after a fap and letting the lube and cum just dry on my dick most of the times and going to sleep. After a while I have started to feel some itch around my inner thighs near my groin, fortunately not on my balls or dick by some string of luck, but I thought nothing of it, eventually after half-year - year it gotten worse and the itch was getting unbearable, so I just went to the skin doctor and found out that I have caught some fungus or something in late stage and got prescribed antibios and some cream. Since then I've became pretty big hygiene freak taking a shower / bath after each fap. I don't want to risk cock ebola.
>>
>>15423163
i'm uncut and feel the same
>>
>>15423474
>letting the lube and cum just dry on my dick most of the times and going to sleep
I also did that when I fapped without an ona. Thankfully never got a problem.

Now that I pretty much only fap using onaholes, I wash myself since I have to wash the ona too.
>>
Any one of has any experience with Toy's Heart - Campus Life series?

I have been really enjoying my Rina, but:
- I want to try something new.
- I'm slowly tearing her apart, because my cleaning methods are a bit harsh.

I'm also considering Magic Eyes - Monster Wet (I'm into monster girls.) Real or Toy's Heart - R-20.
Since my local store sells those and I prefer to go and pick them up whenever I feel like it.
>>
>>15423355
just give it a break for a few days.
wash well.
>>
What would you recomend for a girth of 70mm and a Length of 16cm?
>>
>>15424103
>>15417525
>>
>>15424715
Oh shit, thanks.
>>
After 4 months, 16cm, onatsuyo
Lilith uterus soft: nice i guess, like a cloud
Lilith spiral dots hard: i can cum 3 times without pulling out my dick from the hole. I use it 1-3 times per day. Very easy to clean. Doesnt break.
Mouth of t: used 5-6 times total its ok but im scared i m going to break it. Also too difficult to clean. I regret buying it.
>>
First time posting here, don't bully. I've read pastebin, and wanted to confirm a few things.

I want to buy Lolinco virgo
https://www.ms-online.co.jp/onahole-brand-magiceyes/020102128/
but to my understanding, this shop does not ship to EU, so I would have to use either mail forwarder or buy it elsewhere, like here:
http://en-nls.com/pict1-43445?c2=9999

I've considered omochedreams.de, but their price is over twice higher, and that's before 15€ or so shipping cost.
>>
>>15424822
Whenever I cum, my penis almost instantly deflates, I remember beign able to mantain the erection at least between two cummings when I was younger.
Is there a way to recover that?
>>
>>15424993
Welcome to my club.
My local retailer is selling those onaholes at unreal prices. Personally I've just bit the bullet for first times, but I'm slowly checking out foreign sites from pasta to see if some one them wouldn't be cheaper / better / with larger selection.
>>
>>15425014

proxy importing it yourself should almost always end up cheaper than buying it locally, in this market at least.
>>
>>15425004
Not really, its pretty nornal, i have to wait too before coming again, but thanks to the onahole s suction you can let it stay inside until it gets hard again
>>
>>15423355
I once jerked it so much I actually got a scab on my dick
>>
Should i buy a chastity toy and a locker box with a timer?
>>
>>15426664
Grinding your willpower sounds far more worthwhile. Just arrange for a bonus reward on top of fapping for meeting your goal and work your way up if you desire something difficult.
>>
what do you watch/read when using your onaholes
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.