[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marisa really steals? No dignity.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9
File: 1461495695163.png (429 KB, 714x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461495695163.png
429 KB, 714x1000
Marisa really steals?

No dignity.
>>
She steals virginities.
>>
File: Marisa (5).jpg (369 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
Marisa (5).jpg
369 KB, 666x666
>>15394145
Can she steal mine after I steal her hand in marriage?
>>
File: marisa27.png (462 KB, 472x700) Image search: [Google]
marisa27.png
462 KB, 472x700
Yeah. She's a thief, and a witch. Don't be fooled, she's not a good person.
>>
In my home country, this is human village of Gensokyo, black-white witch

1. steal stuff everything

2. lying to yama

3. spit to face when talking, mouth smell bad

4. don't have money, hole in cloths and dirty skirt, old shoes

5. raping? miko girl because miko girl say black-white witch no thanks, very ugly and fat

6. very smell of mushroom eating by witch

7. very smell of body, no bath long time, sometime 10 days?

black-white witch=monkey same
>>
>>15395734
remove kebabinary magician
>>
>>15393926
Marisa has stolen my heart!
>>
Seldom seen and never caught, Marisa is the greatest there ever was
>>
File: 1462910261893.jpg (642 KB, 2138x2148) Image search: [Google]
1462910261893.jpg
642 KB, 2138x2148
Nothing wrong with that.
>>
I want to pull the ultimate heist with Marisa.
>>
>>15393926
She's so good, she can steal stuff without even realizing it.
>>
I would like to tickle her until she promises not to steal my things anymore!
>>
Marisa is a fucking retard to be honest
>>
>>15419746
Au contraire, the games tend to paint her as being fairly logical. Like during SWR, where she reasons that someone who's messing with the weather would probably be hiding out someplace where the odd weather wouldn't affect them, like a place above the clouds.
She may come across as kind of silly, but overall she's consistently portrayed as being a pretty smart girl. Not on Yuyuko's or Yukari's level, of course, but she's not like Reimu who just follows her gut and hopes her natural intuition doesn't lead her astray.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.