[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, that was pretty good. MC was shit but I guess that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: IMGP2045_re.jpg (137 KB, 1024x1404) Image search: [Google]
IMGP2045_re.jpg
137 KB, 1024x1404
Well, that was pretty good.

MC was shit but I guess that's the standard for the medium. Setting is seriously great and it's a shame there aren't more Eternity Sword games.

With the coming Aselia remake is there any info if they are planning to remake Seinarukana too or jump straight to TES3?

After all Takase is releasing tons of Seinarukana extras for few Comikets now. Would be nice if this grew into a big franchise.
>>
What happened to the people who were waiting for this since original translation got stuck in limbo?
>>
>>15387489
Probably gave up. I know I did. How many years did it take? Six? Seven?
>>
>>15392286

I don't even remember anymore. At least it's finally out. And the incoming New Testament can come out with english option form the start. At least that's what Takase wants.
>>
Is this worth reading?
What about the first one?
>>
>>15392439
I'm severely biased because I really like the setting but yes in both cases. Aselia aged a bit and its gameplay mechanics may be a bit tedious to some, but I really liked the characters, story and, once again, the setting. Seinarukana is basically "more of the same" - it has (arguably) slightly less interesting cast, but much better graphics and game mechanics.
>>
>>15392439

Aselia is very old and has meh gameplay, but story is amazing.

Seinarukana has a weaker story and a boring MC, but setting is great and gameplay is much improved over Aselia.
>>
I'd like to know what the Steam edition will add. Is it a meaningful amount of content?
>>
>>15392478

I think it's the extra chapters nip SE had. So a chapter about Crysts, Zetsu side story, a short prologue with euphoria and the epilogue that has Myuugi opening her eyes before credits roll.
>>
Anyone know if they are remaking Seinarukana too?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.