[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Sagume makes a statement, and later makes a contradictory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Sagume.jpg (645 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Sagume.jpg
645 KB, 1000x1000
If Sagume makes a statement, and later makes a contradictory statement, which one will come true? 
>>
>>15385395
The one where she's still the worst newhu
Wouldn't they just happen in order?
>>
>>15385395
Sagume can't change established facts or events, so unless the first outcome has already come to fruition, the second one may still happen.

Gu thread?
>>
One wing looks so dumb, it reminds me of that dumb race in Lineage 2 that they added in some patch.
They looked so fucking dumb.
>>
File: smugume.png (101 KB, 226x222) Image search: [Google]
smugume.png
101 KB, 226x222
>>15385405
soon.
>>
>>15385395
The ''source'' of her power means that trying to use linguistics will almost always backfire
>>
File: gulibrary.jpg (442 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
gulibrary.jpg
442 KB, 1200x750
>>15385395
Simple. Nothing will happen. Sagume's ability is commonly misunderstood.

It is not what she says that matters, but what she is talking about. Sagume's ability allows her to negate an occurrence just by talking about it. If Sagume makes two statements, in which one is the logical complement of the other, nothing will happen. Each statement had the same context, and thus the result was negated twice.
>>
>>15385580
I don't think so. Instead, it would flip the first time, then start reversing again when she spoke again...In theory. The world acts against what she says and fate is overturned.
>>
>>15385558
This. The outcome that would make her situation worse is the outcome that will happen. Sagume can't actively manipulate shit, her gimmick is a monkey's paw kind of deal where she's fucked no matter what she does.

She can only succeed as a consequence of failing at something else, and only if she's really careful. What she did in LoLK was a hugely risky gambit for that reason, she sabotaged her other plans on purpose and hoped that the resulting disturbance would be settled in a good way.
>>
>>15385623
Of course. It depends on how the time between the two statements. In the end, the change is zero.

I would suppose that this only works if she makes her second statement by the midpoint between the original statement and the time when the result is supposed to occur. Otherwise, fate might not have enough time to change itself.
>>
>>15385649
s/how //
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.