[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which 2hu is the hardest final boss? which is the hardest ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1340607083351.jpg (678 KB, 1540x889) Image search: [Google]
1340607083351.jpg
678 KB, 1540x889
which 2hu is the hardest final boss?
which is the hardest ex boss?
who am i supposed to be scared to fight????
>>
mima
>>
>>15369423

drac-kun
>>
Utsuho gave me a lot of shit. SA turned into a game of resource hording just so I could bomb my way through 60% of her fight. I lost around six lives total to her alone when I 1cc'd it.
>>
the only scary ex is SG Reimu
>>
>>15369423
Junko and Hecatia.
>>
>hardest final
Probably Shinmyoumaru, with Yuyuko a close runner-up.

>>15369581
Hah, Okuu is easy, you just got intimidated by the balls.

>>15370187
Comparing LoLK to anything in terms of difficulty feels kind of unfair.
>>
>>15369423
Junko and Hecatia.
>>
Yuyuko for beginners.
>>
Mommy.
>>
>>15369423
Byakuren is pretty difficult, well also becasue UFO itself is hard compared to the other games
>>
Honestly it's pretty hard to tell, different players will find different bosses, games, and stages difficult so it's hard to come to a consensus on which singular one is the toughest. For example some people have a lot of trouble with Reisen but she was pretty easy for me, on the other side, UFO baffles me and I suck shit at that game, Byakuren makes me her bitch.
>>
I find Eirin pretty unbearable, Byakuren is kinda annoying too.

As for EX Bosses, I dunno, Koishi I guess. Ran's a bit obnoxious I guess.
>>
Objectively Yumemi.
>>
>>15370837
That's weird, I thought Yuyuko and Shinmyoumaru were some of the easiest and Utsuho was the hardest. Guess it really is just preference.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0FkEZXVqjk
>>
File: yumemi.png (160 KB, 622x4838) Image search: [Google]
yumemi.png
160 KB, 622x4838
>>15380554

This
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.