[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is Shiro. He's a massive pussy, an unashamed sexist,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: fsnrn.jpg (188 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
fsnrn.jpg
188 KB, 1500x1500
This is Shiro. He's a massive pussy, an unashamed sexist, an anti-social fucktard, and just a really unlikable person in general, but he still manages to have three girls who want his dick. One is younger and sexually confused, so that makes sense, but one's a pragmatic wizard and one is a fucking BADASS WARRIOR QUEEN. What the hell?

Is this wish fulfillment bullshit common in visual novels? The only other one I played was Tsukihime and Shiki wasn't nearly as obnoxious as Shiro but he didn't seem to be an interesting person enough to warrant five girls wanting him in their pants.
>>
I'm the sword of my sword
Swords is my sword and sword is my sword
I have sworded over a sword
Unknown to swords
Nor known to swords
Have withstood swords to swords many swords
Yet, those swords will never hold swords
So as I swords, Marshmallows
>>
>>15369273
>The only other one I played was Tsukihime and Shiki wasn't nearly as obnoxious as Shiro but he didn't seem to be an interesting person enough to warrant five girls wanting him in their pants.
Arc and Ciel were plausible enough, for a hentai game at least
Kohaku and Akiha are super fucked up
>>
>Shiro
Shirou.
>>
>>15369722
But I thought he was the red man?
>>
>>15369273

This is Shirou. He's a calculating hero, an unaware sexist, an introverted fucktard, and just a really likable person in general, but he still manages to have three girls who want his dick. One is younger and sexually confused, so that makes sense, but one's a pragmatic high-schooler wizard and one is a frustrated queen. Ye boi.
>>
>>15369273
>BADASS WARRIOR QUEEN
Who? I hope you don't mean Saber.
>>
>>15369273
And he stole his 'people die if they are killed' quote from 1983 Nobita
>>
His character flaws didn't seem to match the whole moral the show was building up to nor did they give him a disadvantage other than him being a complete dipshit when it came to battles and being saved by plot convenience.

Pretty animations, wished Shiro would have been gutted and maybe then he would have really expressed something more than Neo going "Whoa"
>>
>Is this wish fulfillment bullshit common in visual novels?
It's the backbone of all otaku media.
>>
>>15379562
This. The main character is to be as bland as possible so people can self-insert and pretend they have hot anime waifus on their bone.
>>
It's a waifu-simulator, what do you expect?
>>
File: 1464545416576.jpg (108 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1464545416576.jpg
108 KB, 640x480
SEIBAH!?
>>
File: 1384270935204.jpg (153 KB, 900x1150) Image search: [Google]
1384270935204.jpg
153 KB, 900x1150
Much better mc.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.