[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okuu is a big girl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1460662611633.jpg (2 MB, 6400x4200) Image search: [Google]
1460662611633.jpg
2 MB, 6400x4200
Okuu is a big girl.
>>
was this meant to be posted in /sci/?
>>
>>15368387
No.
>>
>>15368328
this chart is posted a lot, but I lose perspective by the time they get to Sirius and Aldebaran.
I cant even imagine how big earth or me are around that point. Canis Majoris and Betelgeuse might as well not exist to me.
>>
>>15369139
Aldebaran is to the Earth as you are tall to tardigrades
>>
>>15369139
One of the most interesting things in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is the Total Perspective Vortex:

>The Total Perspective Vortex is a device built as a practical application of the theory of atomic interactivity. The idea is that, if every atom of the universe is affected by every other atom of the universe, then it is theoretically possible to extrapolate a model of the entire universe using any single piece of matter as a starting point. The Vortex does this using a piece of fairy cake as its extrapolatory base.

>Originally created by its inventor Trin Tragula as a way to get back at his wife (who was always telling him to get a "sense of proportion"), the Vortex is now used as a torture and (in effect) killing device on the planet Frogstar B. The prospective victim of the TPV is placed within a small chamber wherein is displayed a model of the entire universe - together with a microscopic dot bearing the legend "you are here". The sense of perspective thereby conveyed destroys the victim's mind; it was stated that the TPV is the only known means of crushing a man's soul.

>The only person to survive the Vortex is former President of the Galaxy Zaphod Beeblebrox. At the time he was exposed to the Vortex, he was inside a computer-generated universe created for his protection by Zarniwoop. Since the entire universe was created for him, the TPV told him, in effect, that he was in fact the single most important person in the universe. This allowed Zaphod to survive the experience, and also did not surprise him in the least.

>Zaphod proceeded to eat the fairy cake.
>>
FOR YOU
Also does canis majoris translate to 'big bitch'?
>>
>>15369139
watch this, it helps seeing it in motion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCmJmTYS7Zw
>>
>>15368328
Why do I feel the urge to kill myself?
>>
>>15371464
that's a side effect of hanging out on /jp/ for too long
>>
File: 01.jpg (2 MB, 1432x2023) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
2 MB, 1432x2023
Okuu is for big
>>
Canis Majoris acts big but then you realize it's just full of of hot air
>>
>>15381998
ha ha~
>>
>>15369982
It roughly translates to "the great dog"
>>
>>15368328
>Okuu

is this something about her cape?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.