[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legend says the one who gets Kokoro to laugh gets to marry her.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Legend says the one who gets Kokoro to laugh gets to marry her.
So you better try hard!
>>
Knock knock.
>>
Knock knock
>>
>>15351050
>>15351053
Who's there?
>>
All I need is show myself to her and she'll be laughing her butt off.
>>
>>15351065
Orange.
>>
>>15351166
Orange who?
>>
A father catches his son praying one evening, he muttered to God "Please protect my Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa and Sister"
The father realizes he forgot to mention his Uncle, but doesn't think much of it.
The next day the Uncle dies.
A week later he catches his son once again praying " God please protect my Mom,Dad, Grandma and Sister"
The next day his Grandpa dies.
A month passes and the Father listens to his Son praying again "God please protect my Mom, Sister and Grandma"
The father gets kinda scared now and makes sure to be extra careful the next day. Luckily enough for him he arrives home just fine, asking his Wife how their day has been "Nothing much, just the Mailman dying"
>>
>>15351037
I check to see if she's ticklish.

If she isn't, I don't want to marry her, anyway.
>>
>>15351200
Knock knock
>>
>>15351246
That was pretty good.
>>
No, no. Kokoro can laugh just fine and vocalize her emotions just fine, she just can't express them on her face.
>>
>>15351037
Kokoro laughs pretty easily. Don't you pay attention to her face?
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-05+at+08.42.11).jpg (164 KB, 436x630) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-05+at+08.42.11).jpg
164 KB, 436x630
>>
>>15351540
but laughing is expressing it on your face
>>
>>15351037
I'll show her my tiny penis, all the girls back at college (even the full christians) laughed when I pulled my pants down
>>
>>15351282
You and me brother, we think the same
>>
I call Koishi!
>>
>>15351037
I already got her to laugh yesterday.
Sorry OP, but she's mine now.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.