[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you first saw Gil, were you blinded by his majesty? Paralyzed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: FateStayNight82.jpg (169 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
FateStayNight82.jpg
169 KB, 1024x768
When you first saw Gil, were you blinded by his majesty? Paralyzed? Dumbstruck?
>>
He's never held a firearm in his life; why the hell should I care?
>>
>>15345667
He's a space traveller, not mobile infantry. He'll just nuke you from orbit.
>>
Gil? More like gay.
>>
File: 1464668291238.jpg (33 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1464668291238.jpg
33 KB, 480x480
bet you can't stick it
>>
>>15345676
But mobile infantry can nuke people from orbit in the books.
>>
>>15346229
I'm a moviefag. The books were fascist apologia.
>>
>>15346282
*book
>>
>>15346282
>>15346291
The movies were kinda bad though. The book was pretty interesting since it was about political adaptability.
>>
>>15346282
It wasn't fascist though. It was more based on Switzerland's concept of militarism rather than Germany's. Government wise, it's closer to Singapore's, resembling a federal meritocracy.
>>
>>15346408
Or probably something more contemporary, the UEG from Halo.
>>
I believe my exact thoughts were, "Where's his beard? You can't be Gilgamesh and not have the glorious beard!"

Funnily if you switch Gil and Iskander's looks it'd make a lot more sense.
>>
>>15346282
If we're talking about what I think we are (and I think we're talking about Starship Troopers), the idea that you have to earn your citizenship by showing you give a shit about your country and participating in its well-being is something that just makes sense to me. Plus the book made it clear you don't HAVE to go into the military to earn citizenship, you can do civil service or the peace corps or something. Just something that shows you have the capacity to work towards the betterment of the nation above yourself.
>>
neigh
it was heresy
>>
>>15345664
"This poncy fuck is supposed to be Sumerian?"
>>
>>15345664
"Who the fuck wears golden armor? That shit doesn't even protect from cold wind. Also, what an asshole."
>>
>>15345664
I didnt know what to think and wondered if enikdu was also a servant.
>>
>>15368915
He's a Lancer in Strange/Fake. This is his human form, he also has a form where he looks like an ugly clay golem.

him and Gil definitely fugged. This was so early in human history that gay and straight had no meaning[
>>
File: 56.jpg (62 KB, 300x294) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
62 KB, 300x294
>/jp/
>making post about male character
>>
>>15369429
WHO ARE YOU QUOTING?
>>
File: unnamed.gif (45 KB, 336x384) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
45 KB, 336x384
>>15345664
Druaga Gil is the original one. Nasu a hack.
>>
"That guy spends a lot of time and effort on his hair"
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.