[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will ZUN ever show the 4th Oni? What do you think she (or he)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: pillar onis.png (874 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pillar onis.png
874 KB, 1280x720
Will ZUN ever show the 4th Oni?

What do you think she (or he) would be like if he does?
>>
>>15330926
Konngara. But PC-98 isn't canon.
>>
>>15330934
It's 50/50. Zun said that we should just "blur it from the main canon"
>>
I hope he does sometime because I want to see another cute girl oni
>>
>>15330934
It's a nail going through her head, you can see the blood drop.
>>
>>15331124
jesus that's like really morbid you know?
>>
>>15330934
>suika is the drunkest
>yuugi the strongest
>kasen the wisest
>konngara the fastest
have sense for me
>>
>>15331358
>suika is the hardest
>kasen is the bestest
>konngara is the fastest
>yuugi is the strongest
>>
>>15331124
Dang dude, you're right. What was Zun thinking?
>>
The fourth oni... is YOU!
>>
It's a male oni but he's earning money in hell to buy the latest gaming console.
>>
>>15330934
>>15331124
>>15331135
>>15331451
Fans simply ran with the idea of Konngara being an oni because of the "horn".

Another theory is that she's supposed to be a vengeful ghost (like Tojiko), which would explain the spike through her head. Or a yaksha, since her name is derived from Konngara in folklore, said to be a yaksha in some cases, who was a servant of the Buddhist deity Acala.
>>
File: total dickhead move.jpg (297 KB, 1174x530) Image search: [Google]
total dickhead move.jpg
297 KB, 1174x530
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.