[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My name is not important. Whats important is what I'm about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
My name is not important. Whats important is what I'm about to do. I just fucking hate this world and all the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred and I've always wanted to die violently. This is the time for vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can.
It's time for me to die.
And it's time for me to kill.

My genocide crusade begins here.
>>
>>15301212
Go Anon go
>>
Start by ending your own misery. Everybody dies sometime so your victims are already dead. Just end whatever made you forget that (yourself).
>>
>i just fucking
have you ever noticed
how sentences with swearing like this
are always written by teens
and for teens

start your journey to maturity today
with stopping saying fucking
>>
>>15301212
wwwwwwww
>>
>>15301212
Edgy chuuni
>>
Goddamn you fucked it up.
Here's how it supposed to go:

My name is not important. Whats important is what I'm about to do. I just fucking hate this world and all the youkai worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred and I've always wanted to die violently. This is the time for vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can.
It's time for me to die.
And it's time for me to exterminate.
>>
my name is not important, what's important is our plan. no one cared who i was until i put on the mask.
>>
>>15301212
I thought Japan had a no-gunz policy?
>>
My name maketh no matter. True importance doth within my next deeds lie. Truly the world hath become rotten with Boddhist heresy, and verily do I it despise. My life in its entirety hath plagued by cold and bitter hatred been, and this day I of naught more than violent death dream. Hark! For time of vengeance now fast approacheth, and no Boddhist life worth hath sparing proven. And now I put of them as many as I can to grave shall!

Death's bell doth toll today!

My crusade now in earnest begineth!
>>
>>15301212
Quick, hold onto your moneyz. It's a below average twin stick shooter.
>>
File: 1462062428938.png (1 MB, 1149x1017) Image search: [Google]
1462062428938.png
1 MB, 1149x1017
Lunarian scum. They've always felt so fucking safe. Inside their barrier. Surrounded by the possessions gathered their whole life. So weak. So fragile. They don't deserve a natural death.
Unconsciously waiting... to be obliterated by my hatred. Those parasites think their moonbitches can save them. But I will destroy everything they own, everything they are.
>>
Byakuren is deified. The mice tell tales of her. Few know the truth. She was mortal once, as were we all. However, her contempt for humanity drove her to recruit me and my sisters.

I am Nazrin. One mouse among her legions. I stood with Byakuren and my sisters at the dawn of her ascension. I have served Her a millenium. Over time, we became less animal, and more... youkai-like. Byakuren would enter a state of meditation and emerge with a new gift. Some years after our mistress, our evolution would follow.

Until I had the honour of surpassing my mistress...
>>
>>15301212
But Reimu, you already kill.
>>
>>15303059
cute!
>>
File: 43865758.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
43865758.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1600
My name is not important. What's important is what I'm about to do. I just fucking hate this system, and all the strong ones feasting on the weak. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred and I've always wanted to die violently. This is the time for vengeance and no powerful one is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can.
It's time for me to cheat.
And its time for me to run.

My rebellion begins here.
>>
>>15303059
bretty gud
>>
File: zombie_reimu.jpg (13 KB, 128x256) Image search: [Google]
zombie_reimu.jpg
13 KB, 128x256
>>15303778
More like "you are already kill" amirite?
>>
>>15304923
Is that the zombie girl /jp/ always talks about?
>>
>>15304928
/jp/ talks about Reimu?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.