[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CAN YOUMU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: youmu touched.jpg (100 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
youmu touched.jpg
100 KB, 600x800
CAN YOUMU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT?
>>
Youmu, please excuse my writing, but I can't stop my hands from shaking because I'm cold and alone tonight. I think this might be it for us, Youmu, so blow me one last kiss!
>>
No, Youmu does not feel love, she's autism
>>
>>15291466
"A little! Here, for instance, why are you trembling?"

"Oh, you are right at the first guess!" I answered, delighted that my girl had intelligence; that is never out of place in company with beauty. "Yes, from the first glance you have guessed the sort of man you have to do with. Precisely; I am shy with women, I am agitated, I don't deny it, as much so as you were a minute ago when that gentleman alarmed you. I am in some alarm now. It's like a dream, and I never guessed even in my sleep that I should ever talk with any woman."

"What? Really?..."

"Yes; if my arm trembles, it is because it has never been held by a pretty little hand like yours. I am a complete stranger to women; that is, I have never been used to them. You see, I am alone.... I don't even know how to talk to them. Here, I don't know now whether I have not said something silly to you! Tell me frankly; I assure you beforehand that I am not quick to take offense?..."

"No, nothing, nothing, quite the contrary. And if you insist on my speaking frankly, I will tell you that women like such timidity; and if you want to know more, I like it too, and I won't drive you away till I get home."

- Yassy
>>
File: aa309ef8bcb83c7e51cc1be2137f9dc7.jpg (841 KB, 1098x1200) Image search: [Google]
aa309ef8bcb83c7e51cc1be2137f9dc7.jpg
841 KB, 1098x1200
Youmu is my cute, dorky WIFE
>>
File: untitled.png (1 MB, 1368x1249) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
1 MB, 1368x1249
big youmu hands!
>>
>>15303556
Youmu's a basketball player! What will Youmu's nike collab look like?
>>
Youmu has many threads!
>>
Depends, will Elton John still be singing it?
>>
>>15304124
He only sang it in the cover, Kristie Edwards sang it. He composed the song.

So no.
>>
>>15303556
Youmu can stretch her arms out, just for you!
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 480x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 480x533
>>15296900
False, she is mine
>>
>>15304124
given where she lives, Barry White is still an option for her.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.