[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School Uniforms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9
File: alia_carnival.jpg (2 MB, 1885x2776) Image search: [Google]
alia_carnival.jpg
2 MB, 1885x2776
What's /jp/'s favorite uniform designs? This is my favorite
>>
>>
This one is a close second to Aiia's Carnival designs
>>
School girls don't have boobs that big!
>>
File: Shot_S1E1_shiraki_full_body.jpg (364 KB, 640x1389) Image search: [Google]
Shot_S1E1_shiraki_full_body.jpg
364 KB, 640x1389
>>15286853
>>15286856
Those look painful

I like the ones in Bible Black the best for some reason. I like the colors, and the suspenders on the vest and how the flaps hang down.

It's really sort of "conservative"(?) for an erogame outfit. It doesn't really cling that much to the boobs and it doesn't have like boob cutout parts like in the op or the full ones where the uniform vest starts under the breasts. The only really questionable thing are the suspender connectors on the boobs. The stockings look really nice with it too.

Overall while being a total fantasy 2d realm outfit, it looks like something that could be suitable for a real school or non-ero work. It you took away the vest and lengthened the skirt a little, it would just be a normal, albeit odd-colored, uniform. The only thing is, I don't think the tie matches.
>>
>>15287150
The tie is supposed to go under the black jumper/suspender vest i think as well.

But also bible black's uniform is top tier, i like it for the modesty as well, its supposed to be a (catholic?) religious school so it fits the theme
>>
>>15286872
Is anyone bothered by eyes like this? Like I get ovals as elongated circles, but these are like rounded rectangles. They're shaped so they match the straight side of the eye whites instead of looking round like they're on a sphere or even a prolate spheroid. It's almost like the eyes are concave.
>>
File: izumo-complete.jpg (32 KB, 395x274) Image search: [Google]
izumo-complete.jpg
32 KB, 395x274
Izumo is still my favorite.
>>
>>15296972
Is that a psp wallpaper or something?
>>
File: f005.jpg (228 KB, 869x1304) Image search: [Google]
f005.jpg
228 KB, 869x1304
Old fashioned sailor girl's uniform
>>
File: sacralige.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
sacralige.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
best uniform is no uniform
>>
File: ev_nat_01_02.jpg (118 KB, 1152x720) Image search: [Google]
ev_nat_01_02.jpg
118 KB, 1152x720
>>15307844
classic
>>
>>15307844
>non ero
What a waste of time searching.
>>
>>15308010
Sometimes a cooking researcher is just a cooking researcher
>>
File: 395867573.gif (1 MB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
395867573.gif
1 MB, 500x750
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.