[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kara no Shojo Series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Kara_no_Shojo_Coverart.png (146 KB, 252x364) Image search: [Google]
Kara_no_Shojo_Coverart.png
146 KB, 252x364
So which did you guys enjoy more:

The original or the second episode?

Just got the true ending of the second episode and playing through one again right now.
>>
1 was better but it wasn't very good to begin with. 2nd episode was awful.
>>
I really enjoyed 2, like its atmosphere and it was a fun read, but the pacing was very slow.

1 had a lot of problems with its story, while 2 had too many characters.
>>
Two did have a pretty slow pace, and the horror element was more just on the creepy side of things.

The first one felt more... artistic? in how it went about with things. The way some characters spoke, the way people were murdered, etc etc felt more beautiful in a way which I really loved.

Overall I like the second one more though with like was mentioned, the atmosphere among other things. Might have also been aided by a better translation and/or writing. It was more relaxing to read.

Hoping that KnS 3 finds the happy medium between the two for something spectacular.
>>
I've only played 1. Characters were pretty standard and lacking dimensions but the crazy murderer was pretty intriguing.
The shit they did was creepy and horrifying. Honestly, I DL'd the CG for this VN because of the artstyle and both Toko and Orihime are hotties. I played the game because I wanted to hear their voices as they got their pussies crushed.

Anyways, it was a slow but fine read. I was really grossed out by the murders at first but you get used to it and they're very effective for showing what a sick fuck the suspect is.
Definitely, a great villain, far better than the BS from Boku Dake ga Inai Machi.
>>
i got frustrated because i kept fucking up somewhere on the guide to get the true ending of KnS2, and then i couldn't find a video of it on youtube either.
>>
viral marketing
>>
>>15266978
I had trouble with KnS1 sometimes, not so much with 2. Have you still not seen it anon?
>>
I actually started playing this a few days ago (please no spoilers) and I'm really liking it. I feel like most of the sex scenes were tacked on to generate more sales, but I'm still enjoying the story. Its hard to figure out where you went wrong without resorting to a walkthrough though.
>>
>>15271619
Yeah innocent grey's writing for the sex scenes isn't that great, but they at least improve with each vn.
>>
>>15264545
first one is better, second episode got too much blatant plot convenience every time masaki is doing the investigation that it triggers me. I mean I'm fine with plot convenience but if it's that obvious it kinda triggers me. although, if you take out masaki stuff I might like the second one more.
hope they would just stick with reiji again on the third one, I mean there shouldn't be any more reason to keep him out the loop just so he can do his own investigation for his "personal case" now that has been dealt with.
also, here's hoping for stand alone heroines route in 3, I want that imouto route.
>>
>>15264545
Only played 1, dont care to try 2.
1 had too many issues, all those shitty sex scenes getting in the way of a story I was more interested in. Atleast until the story made it clear everyone I care about will die and I cant save them. Then the choice system was retarded and I needed a walkthrough, and finally the ending was illogical. Going to X means the killer acts differently, even if he has no idea about your choice.
Cliffhanger ending was just an extra kick in the teeth.

Given people are talking about a third game, I am guessing 2 was also a cliffhanger.

The VN had some great music though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.