[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you know chuunibyou?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 38628852_480x270.jpg (24 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
38628852_480x270.jpg
24 KB, 480x270
i am juppnese.[joke]
i want to know, whether everyone konows this.
and same whether everyone how to capture this

please let.

ps: by the way, i am chuunibyou too.

in reference , to announce my thinking was it.

潜食に苛まれし悪魔の妄想は現実を整理せし神蔑
reading: senshoku ni sainamare shi akuma no mousou ha genjitu wo seiri seshi sinbetsu

literal translation: demon received a erosion of potential thinking. his delusion is a rebellion to god. it is to decrease entropy the world.

about: this is the future of the generator.
to generate electricity in calories of the human.

it can generate electricity by the working of the human brain.

because, power generation is the exchange of entropy.
and, the working of the human brain can be explained by entropy.

its approach is to use maxwell's demon.
demon was able to decrease the entropy,
by that there was a thinking and vision and strength to manipulate the partition.

therefore,it connects the human brain and the computer, human brain operate to machine. and machine control the quantum. computer converts the information between the machine and human brain.computer is converted as human beings can handle the information.and same the contrary.

thereby completing all the work of demon went.

so that naming is [demon received a erosion of potential thinking. his delusion is a rebellion to god. it is to decrease entropy the world]

because,this approach is maxwell's demon. human beings the role of the demon.
information in the human brain is implanted.
human to delusion. the machine decreases the entropy of the world.
it is the world of the operation by human.so it is rebellion against god.

that's all. it is chuunibyou [of among mad scientist category]

[i wrote to use translation app to all]
>>
absolutely epic
>>
>>15262130
>awkward kanji romanization
I believe you're japanese.

you know, fantasy chuunibyou is getting old, especially in mad science. I liked Steins;Gate because although Okabe's portrayal of chuunibyou and megalomanic mad scientist, the syndrome itself doesn't depend on mythopoeic ideas, but rather hard scientific fantasy. This is extremely rare and need to be explored more.
>>
File: devil.gif (703 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
devil.gif
703 KB, 600x338
>>15262130

best gril
>>
Yes.

How did you find /jp/?
>>
File: 1349280858207.jpg (108 KB, 900x810) Image search: [Google]
1349280858207.jpg
108 KB, 900x810
A wise oriental has come to share his knowledge.
Let us listen careful.
>>
http://nanaone.net/2012/11/der-rikka-simulator/
>>
>>15262376
thank you response.
nanto![←japannese express surprise] what i was older!
i dont want to believe, but it cant be ignored.
i will be to think about this problem.

excuse ask. is my chuunibyou not hard as scirence?

and my chuunibyou isnt mythology. it anecdotes of science. i only exaggerated this.

ps: i like steins;gate, too. okabe's chuunibyou has a lot of point i lean.
rare it is correct,i think too.
>>
>>15263377
http://nanaone.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/swf000644.swf
>>
File: deko.jpg (27 KB, 638x693) Image search: [Google]
deko.jpg
27 KB, 638x693
>>
>>15263377
>>15266295
I had forgotten the reason I even sat through one season of that show.
>>
File: 200906011904374f1.jpg (60 KB, 796x597) Image search: [Google]
200906011904374f1.jpg
60 KB, 796x597
>>15262130
>>15266188
What about the energy needed to run the machine? Is it feasible to decrease the total entropy of the system?
The human body uses up calories and releases it in the form of body heat. How is your Delusion Engine 100% efficient in terms of work in not releasing energy in the form of heat?
>>
bump for the sage
>>
翻訳ソフトより日本語で話す方が通じると思うけど
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.