[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did pooshlmer have to die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Why did pooshlmer have to die?
>>
>>15201272
A sore lack of shekels.
>>
>>15201272
one of the most painful animes to watch was midori no hibi. it was essentially about Ayase's plight and character development. pain, learning, betterment. yyou're watching this background character improve herself and you know what the outcome is going to be from the beginning. it's kind of like watching the pitfalls of your own life, futile as if you were a sidecharacter in somebody else's story. ayase becomes an optimistic and utterly complete character at the time of her downfall and this makes it all the more crushing. therefore I propose midori no hibi to be reclassified as a tragedy. it is no romantic comedy. that is all
>>
>>15201272
It has been dead for years.

I think someone coded a java archiver for it so there might be a copy archived somewhere.
>>
>>15201272
Seriously? A few years ago they rangebanned my entire country and I stopped caring about their existence, but I guess it was kinda useful back when Devil of Decline's expansion came out. So RIP I guess.
>>
>>15201272
Shitlords and Betty killed it by chasing everyone away. The environment was too hostile and shitty to carry on a conversation in, and there was no moderation, so it wasn't any surprise that the good posters all left for places where they actually could discuss things like human beings.
>>
Oh, it did? That's kinda sad.
>>
>>15202814
That's like one step away from what /jp/ used to be. Dark times.
>>
It was a godawful site. We have better spinoffs now.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.