[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this accurate enough? Can Myuugi really beat Kami Tenchi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: watistislol.png (3 MB, 3500x1947) Image search: [Google]
watistislol.png
3 MB, 3500x1947
Is this accurate enough?
Can Myuugi really beat Kami Tenchi?
>>
Seems about right to me.
And yes, Myuugi is immune to and can destroy universes and creator gods. Tenchi is only a 12th dimensional existence with infinite domain in the 11 dimensions below his, he's got no defenses against nonexistence like Demonbane and Midou Ban.
>>
>>15191047
Well, yeah I read up and saw the video from nicovideo about and i got confused with how Mido Ban and Get Backers settings works using google translate. Can you explain it to me?
>>
>>15191047
How will Myuugi fares against Elder God Demonbane or Demonbane Vortex Blaster?
I recall that she can permanently banish anything towards non-existent too.
>>
>>15190990
>>15191047
A lot of western battle wiki put Kami Tenchi as something beyond infinite dimensions. Does this actually happen or are they inacccurate?
>>
>>15190990
How are umineko characters this high? I can somehow speculate for the three witches at top, but aren't Beatrice and Battler's powers restricted to their own universe? Wouldn't they be powerless when fighting against characters that have no link to their game?
>>
>>15191098
Essentially Midou Ban can resist and rewrite the effects of the omnipotent being in his setting, the truly omnipotent concept of chaos can't move him or unmake him. It's quite silly, but that's how it works. Consider him like Power Man style "fuck you I win" except in an actual work.
>>15191106
Removing Demonbane from existence just makes it angrier. Nyarlathotep did it and it just doesn't stick.
Demonbane Vortex Blaster can destroy an infinite multiverse and omnipotent god. But it also failed so I don't really know if it should count. It has the potential to, but Mugen didn't let it by extending the last instant of the multiverse into an eternity.
>>15191109
In Tenchi the 12th dimension is meant to encompass all things, so general omnipotence within his setting in the sense that he can do anything. However the nature of his existence doesn't imply he is literally infinite or endless, just that he can do whatever he pleases because the 12th dimension encloses all universes beneath it. Anything else that exists in the 12th dimension would be of the same level, but it's unclear if anything else resides there with him.
>>
>>15191188
So those three Chousin are 11th dimension and Tenchi is 12th because in his series he is stated as infinitely stronger than Chousin that they can't even comprehend him?

According to tenchiwikia on Kami Tenchi:
>This entity has been stated outright as the highest known supreme being of the entire Tenchi Muyo continuity, transcending, and being as omnipotent compared to the hyperdimensional Choushin as they are to ordinary beings.
>Considering that the Choushin, in turn, have been stated to be far beyond all logic, physics, conceptualisation, and dimensional scale, this would logically make him completely boundlessly beyond everybody and everything, and as such absolutely, not just relatively, infinite.

Chousin page:
>The Choushin are stated to be true hyperdimensional deities, shown as enormously larger than all of existence combined, beyond physics, beyond scientific definition and dimensional scale, the creators of an infinite number of higher-dimensional experiments and completely beyond all of existence.
>http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140519234320/anime-characters-fight/ru/images/5/59/Chous1.png

Is this wiki trying to wank Tenchi because of how they stated about Chousins beyond all of existance etc?
>>
>>15191241
>Considering that the Choushin, in turn, have been stated to be far beyond all logic, physics, conceptualisation, and dimensional scale, this would logically make him completely boundlessly beyond everybody and everything, and as such absolutely, not just relatively, infinite.
This entire line is fanon bunk. He's one step above which makes him yet more confusing and powerful to degrees that are indecipherable, but that's not into "literally and absolutely infinite". It is indeed relative; to these already-godlike beings he's yet more godlike.
>>
>>15191260
What about this guy?
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140519234320/anime-characters-fight/ru/images/e/ec/Chous3.png
Is he a 10th dimensional being so that he and his trinklets can't detect and comprehend Chousin a 11th dimensional being?
>>
>>15191047
Is infinite dimensional = Hilbert Space?
Looking at the discussion in Japanese doesn't seem to imply it but I haven't learnt cardinality enough to understand this stuff.
>>
If you ask me it's more impressive to see that some autist took the time to make this chart.
>>
>>15191188
I thought it is because of the difference of concept between Nyarlathotep method and Myuugi method.
>>
Reminder that Suggsverse could beat all of them
>>
>>15191882
Nope.
>>
File: above omnipotence man.png (4 KB, 223x253) Image search: [Google]
above omnipotence man.png
4 KB, 223x253
But can ANYONE beat Above-Omnipotence Man? He is above omnipotence and can beat your stupid God mary sue/gary stu in a fight.
>>
>>15191047
Is this a meme?
Isn't Tenchi multiverse has 22 Dimensions (with each Dimension Supervisor), and Chousin who calls themselves Hyper-Dimensional yet Tenchi breaks free of them all, and surpasses the Choushins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibrkGbKriP8 [Embed]
>>
>>15192068
Power Man, the most powerful man in fiction, easily.
>>
>>15192068
Either Power Man or Mido Ban, pick your poison.

Pick your
>>
>>15190990
What a retarded thread. Since when this kind of autistic thread is allowed in /jp/. Back to the facebook.
>>
>>15195212
/jp/ has had a lot of shitty threads like this in the past few days. Feels like it's being invaded.

Always remember to use sage on them.
>>
>>15195212
>Since when this kind of autistic thread is allowed in /jp/.
Since 2008, you chucklefuck.
>>
>>15190990
FRESH
>>
File: above above omnipotence man.png (24 KB, 449x470) Image search: [Google]
above above omnipotence man.png
24 KB, 449x470
>>15192068
>>15192068
How about... Above Above-Omnipotence Man, who is above being above omnipotence, somehow? I'm PRETTY sure this guy's the limit. As strong as they get.
>>
File: ....gif (112 KB, 449x469) Image search: [Google]
....gif
112 KB, 449x469
>>15195851
But wait.

What if...

There was...

Oh god no.
>>
>>15195273
/jp/ is dead. Cunts and autists everywhere.
>>
>>15195212
>Am I fitting it yet? BTW I am from reddit.
Wow.
>>
>>15190990
Why is Reimu lower than Sakura?

Bitch literally has the ability to fly the fuck out of the fabric of reality.
>>
>>15196959
Doing pay attention to it, the chart is quite retarded. Quite sure it's just made to make powerlevelfags mad.
>>
>>15196959
Does it mean that Reimu can transcend infinite multiverse and dimension?
>>
>>15196959
You can still kill her by destroying the environment to deprive her of food/water/air
>>
>>15195851
Wouldn't the boomerang come back and kill him if he throws it?
>>
>>15196959
The chart is destructive capability, not survivability.
>>
>>15197541
He's immune to it.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.