[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hata-tan is lovely and she deserves happiness. Please, won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10
File: 48745476_p2.jpg (324 KB, 928x1134) Image search: [Google]
48745476_p2.jpg
324 KB, 928x1134
Hata-tan is lovely and she deserves happiness.
Please, won't you love Hata-tan?
>>
Yes, my penis says I do.
>>
U know when that hotline bling... it can only mean one thing...
>>
>>15188195
Blame the Furbies.
>>
Sorry, Aya is superior.
>>
Sorry, Hata-tan scares me.
>>
Hatate is pretty great. Hata-tan is edgy bullshit and deserves nothing but scorn.
>>
File: 16361654_p0.jpg (346 KB, 907x1138) Image search: [Google]
16361654_p0.jpg
346 KB, 907x1138
Hata-tan makes me me feel better for being a crazy cutter! Thank you Hata-tan!
>>
>Not liking Hata-tan and Hatate.
>>
I'm afraid of being loved.
>>
>>15188280
Shitty Garry's Mod custom map?
>>
>>15188160
Hmm...
What if I refuse to ever love her?
>>
I support Hata-tan.
>>
Hata-tan deserves to not have her thread die!
>>
They call her tater salad.
>>
>>15194444
She's deserves it, but Hatate doesn't.
>>
I want to cheat on Hata-tan with Aya!
>>
>>15188246
>>15206904

This man has it right. Hata-tan is one of the most random and awful memes around.
>>
>>15188160
I how can you love someone who can't even love themselves? Look at that self mutilation.
>>
>>15208659
I like to think that Hata-tan was made by people who wanted to think that she was as miserable as they are. She's the closest thing to a modern shut-in that Touhou as.
>>
>>15208625

NO YOU WILL BE KILL BY TENGUS.
>>
>>15209997
Not if I get kissed to death first.
>>
>>15220550
Tater is lewding.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.