[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eternal Onahole Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Read the guide, use the archive, don't shitpost. Follow global and local rules. Don't reply, report and ignore instead.

Length, girth, budget and location are important in determining your next best course of action!

Use the chat for small questions and try to extend the life of the thread.

Onahole Chat:
https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTndooHP
>>
Hey, /jp/, will bleach or alcohol damage the material in an onahole if you use them for cleaning? I'm a germophobe, so I REALLY don't like the idea of just using water to flush out the cum and lube.
>>
So here's my new hot opinion

The Tomax Venus series is not worth the extra money compared to the Lilith Uterus
>>
File: 907059258095323.jpg (65 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
907059258095323.jpg
65 KB, 700x700
How can you guys stand how tight Japanese onaholes are? I've been using this American one and people complain it's too loose, but honestly I wish it were just a bit looser.
Are there any onaholes that have a real light touch and not all constrictive
>>
>>15186153
You might want to see if they have any onaholes that are modeled after your mother.
>>
>>15186153
>American onahole called the toolbox
It's like a Japanese hole called being called a katana
>>
>>15186153
>How can you guys stand how tight Japanese onaholes are?

By being Asian.
>>
>>15186243

Well at least it's not called the UTERUS for Christssake.
>>
>>15186258

I look at those dicks in JAVs and they are often the same size as me and so I don't think it has to do with that so much as wanting a light touch that doesn't squeeze down so much
>>
alright bros, just got my first onahole

can't tell if I'm a pussy, or drunk on horny juice, but I can't last 5 minutes with that thing wtf
>>
>>15186359
>5 minutes
That sounds like most sex sessions I have. With hookers of course
>>
Do you guys clean your onahole BEFORE using it too?
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 686x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 686x576
Is there a good ass I could buy for under $200?
>>
>>15186504
Hookers shouldnt be more than $100 an hour.
>>
>>15186511
But the ROI diminishes quickly
>>
What size panties would fit on a Puni DX?
>>
>>15186359
Which hole?
>>
>>15186422
No, because it's already clean.
>>
>>15186629
campus life athlete
>>
>>15186243
japanese katana dildo when
>>
>>15186504
puni ana dx
>>
Anybody ever order and/or review the Fuwachitsu Evolution? I just order it cause it looks really soft and crazy. If not, then I guess you guys will have a review in the next week or two.
>>
So fuck it, i just splurged a little on the crazy side. I bought two from jlist after only doing a bit research. (I forgot there was a board here for this kind of thing) Pick related is one of my first choices. I got four of em. And i must have been drunk when i bought them cause i dont remember buying one of those miniture body hand held things. cat girl something or other. So after ordering those two i got all excited and started to look into the whole thing more. Cleaning techniques, does and donts, reviews for the ones i bought. I started finding different sites to buy them from. Eventually my journey lead me here, to the older thread. More intrigue means more research. More research means the urge to buy things. It doesnt helpthat thursday was payday. So here i am 27 years after jacking off with my hand and now i have four sex toys coming in the mail. The last two i decided on were the lilith uterus soft and venus real regular. If only because of the claims of how realistic they were. The first two are from j list and coming from japan so it might be a while. which sucks cause they had pretty much the exact same ones at queencat where i got my other ones. You live and you learn. Appearently queencat has pretty good delivery if thats true i might be in for a long weekend.
>>
>>15186104

So you gonna back dat ass up, or you just gonna spout shit off like a bitch ass nigga?
>>
My penis is extremely thin. What is the tightest hole on the market? I just want to actually feel it
>>
>>15187120
>I bought two from jlist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 345456654645.jpg (106 KB, 729x223) Image search: [Google]
345456654645.jpg
106 KB, 729x223
>>15186567
if you get any small or lower sized ones with strings you can make it fit with enough pull

preferably a thong though, as the back part of the panties will probably be too wide on regulars to make it look decent

pic related is mine with EU small with strings on sides shortened and tied
>>
why did you buy 4?
>>
>>15187176
Virgin Age Admission
>>
>>15187184
Ok based on what i found out i deserve that. But why are you laughing exactly?
>>15187191
To make the delivery worth while. Eagerness. Stupidty. Varity. Financially irresponsible. I dont know.
>>
>>15187383
>But why are you laughing exactly?

Jlist, that's why. it's the icing on the dummy cake.

Even worse than buying from MarkupDemon without abusing the free shipping/(black friday) sales
>>
>>15187188
no luck with regular panties?
>>
My dick is on the far end of 6 inches (Sometimes mid 7s if I can get REALLY hard), will lilith holes be too small for me if I want to go balls deep when I finish? Or just right.
>>
Do you guys keep your ona's in a sack or something? I'm looking to get one and am curious how to store it so it doesn't collect dirt or debris. My old masturbaters were kept wrapped in plastic bags. They were cheap though so no real big.
>>
>>15187662
Wrap it up in the largest t-shirt you have.
Or if you are one fat fucker, any of your normal t-shirts.
>>
>>15187662
the guide
>>15187160
2nd that.
>>15186101
2propanol is mostly safe, someone soaked it in rubbing alcohol and it wasn't a pulp of plastic flesh after a day. Also chemical solution charts say TPE doesn't solute in 2propanol.
>>
File: 1405793078837.jpg (39 KB, 332x345) Image search: [Google]
1405793078837.jpg
39 KB, 332x345
Is there a way to make lube last longer? I'm using Onatsuyu and this shit dries way too fast. I end up using half the bottle in just one fap session.
>>
>>15188096
>half the bottle
I-i hope you don't speak literally...
Also, read the guide.
Your dickskin is dry AF, use cream with q10 and vitamin f to remoisture and strengthen your skin.
Also you can add saliva or a tiny drop of water to remoisture the lube.
It's all in the guide.
>>
>>15188096
add water instead of more lube for water based lubes
>>
File: Guilty-Gear-Xrd-Sign-I-NO.jpg (114 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Guilty-Gear-Xrd-Sign-I-NO.jpg
114 KB, 1200x675
Does anyone else's dick hurt really bad before orgasm?

I just got my first onahole, the lilith soft uterus. Feels really good, I use lube but as soon as I feel the orgasm coming on my glans gets ultra sensitive and I have to slow down or stop moving entirely or else I end up in agony. Then I ejaculate soon after.

Not a cutfag so that might explain why it's so sensitive.
>>
>>15188096
You have two options.

A: spit in your onahole when you feel it drying out.

B: cum more
>>
File: IMG_0878_small.jpg (419 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0878_small.jpg
419 KB, 1200x1800
Is this the right type of baby powder?
Ingredients are:
zea mays (corn) starch, tricalcium phosphate, fragrance, [aloe barbadensis leaf juice,tocopherol (vitamin E)]
>>
>>15188808
That's the one that I use.
>>
>>15188263

Phimosis maybe?

but you may want to get that checked out because you may potentially have prostate cancer, as a painful orgasm (or peak or whatever) is a sign of it.
>>
>>15187779

I store mine in the folds of my fat.
>>
Is Cocolo worth a buy? Do its holes feel similar to a real pussy and ass?
>>
>>15189074
I don't have phimosis. Also, my orgasms have always been painless and fine when I use my hand, this is onahole only.
>>
>>15190345
is it over stimulation? ie so good that it hurts?

I find feeling that on the spot below the tip on the back of my dick after I finish
>>
what to do to fix small tear near the entrance? soldering iron?
>>
>>15188263

Are you sure you mean the head of your penis?If it's more like your scrote, then it sounds like you're getting vasocongestion (blue balls).
>>
>>15187078
Yeah I did a short review in the previous thread. Anyway I think it's a really good hole. It's soft but it feels really good without being overly stimulating.

I tried using 17 Bordeaux alongside with it and I must say 17 Bordeaux's tunnel actually feels boring compared to fuwachitsu.
>>
>>15186083
WTF?
Call PETA!!!
>>
>>15187421
Until you give me at least one legitimate reason for complaining about J-list, I'll just say that you're trying too hard to be a weaboo hipster.
>>
>>15190740
It's overpriced and the products are shit

Also it's trying way too hard to be "us weebs huh"
>>
>>15190740
very overpriced anon kun
>>
>>15187188
pls post measurements
>>
what would i use to keep an onahole internally inside of a pillow to prevent it from slipping out? like a hole cut into a pillow not a pillow case or on the outside of a pillow
>>
>>15190960
wrap it in a towel (so no mess) inbetween two pillows
>>
File: pillow.jpg (41 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pillow.jpg
41 KB, 400x400
>>15190963
it's like one of these pillows with a hole cut into it so i can slip an onahole into it, it just slips out and wont stay in
>>
File: 1459992328609.jpg (248 KB, 1070x1901) Image search: [Google]
1459992328609.jpg
248 KB, 1070x1901
>>15190367
That's what I'm assuming. Maybe I'll just get used to it. And yeah you're probably talking about the frenulum, sometimes nicknamed the 'banjo string.' It and the corona (the circumference at the bottom of the head) have the most nerve endings in your dick.

>>15190405
It's my glans.
>>
>>15186653
But what if some bacteria got in there after you cleaned it after using last time?
>>
>>15191698
It won't if you actually cleaned it properly. Do you wash your underwear a second time before you put it on?
>>
>>15191849
I don't actively fuck and cum in my underwear though.
>>
Can someone recommend a hole along with the best lube that'll make me cum as fast as possible (for intensity)
length: 5.5 inch
girth: idk but it's average
>>
>>15186104
no one from the Venus series offers such a low stimulation as Lilith Uterus so it's apple and oranges.

further, comparing a whole series that offers different stimulation experience against one specific onahole from the Lilith series is bad form. as is talking about price but being unspecific.

anyway, in the EU where omochadreams is the exclusive dealer and Venus series costs ~67% more than Lilith series (45€ vs 75€) it's a pretty obvious conclusion that Venus won't be 67% better.

you can prolly roughly map stimulation levels like this:
low: lilith uterus
medium: lilith spiral wave & venus real
strong: lilith spiral dots & venus clone
(all assuming medium firmness)

p.s. omochadreams lists Muses series now, but out of stock. same jewish 75€ as Venus series.
>>
>>15191996
transfer student pure/athelete
>>
>>15191999
Venus real regular and lilith soft on arrival as we speak. Theyre my first and ive never tried an ona or a fleshlight. Which one should i try first? Im already looking into my next buy. I was thinking another lilith or one of the heiki sisters, maybe mature.
>>
>>15191996
The guide you faggot, it answers everything you just asked.
Stupid newfag crossies, why do you always fish for easy (you)'s
>>
File: 20160507_150633.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160507_150633.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
>>15192047
Theyre here. It took 24 excrutiating hours of waiting but theyre finally here.
>>
>>15192680
>It took 24
24 hours? PREPOSTEROUS! I don't know how you survived the waiting but Gj!
So, do you actually HAVE something to contribute or are you just braging and wasting post count space?
>>
>>15192711
Mostly just bragging and wasting post count space you incorrigible dickhead. Geez just piss on someones parade why dont you? And yea ill have a review (as if there arent enough already out for these two)
>>
>>15192888
So where's the review faggot? Your crowd is waiting.
>>
>>15192888
>>15192711
Giantloli is always like this and I have no idea why.

make a wiki for your review-whoring, this isn't reddit but jesus it's so dead with Giantloli playing thread police
no, "read the guide faggot" is not an answer to a question
I know /jp/ is a NEET/autist board but come on, you don't have to be a cunt/busy-body on the internet, ignore newfags if you don't want them

in short, stop playing thread police just because you're a mod on discord k
>>
>>15193818
>no, "read the guide faggot" is not an answer to a question

But it is. We have a guide to keep the thread free of the same newfag questions over and over. What's the point of having a guide if we don't encourage people to read the damn thing?
>>
>>15193886

Answering newfag questions keeps the thread alive, and keeps me busy on my off days. Better than having the thread die prematurely.
>>
Pretty set on a Tenga 3D, any suggestions on which to get? I'm thinking Polygon or Zen.
>>
>>15193981

>Tenga

Plz don't. Even Nips wonder why Tenga's sell (besides for their ease of cleaning/storage and disposability)

Your dick will thank you for choosing something else.
>>
>>15186153
Hey. Yeah, this is me again, Dr. Big C0ck. how's it going.
Maybe you'd benefit from getting an extra soft onahole, for example something like the kunoichi soft. The softness might make it stretch so easily that you wouldn't feel the tightness. Btw, the kunoichi also seems to be pretty wide, compared to other onaholes.
>>
>>15194009
I don't want to import and I have a tenga flip that served me fine for almost 3 years. I like the fact that it's kinda stealth.
>>
>>15194009
Tenga is a good starting point if you never owned anything.

Tenga eggs are cheap as fuck and if you never had an onahole, you can buy them without importing anything.
>>
File: output.webm (1 MB, 794x618) Image search: [Google]
output.webm
1 MB, 794x618
>>15193818
>>
>>15194027
he's back!
>>15194185
>pointing out to newfags how to be more newfaggish.
I'm actually suprissed how much newfaggotry this thread can offer. I'm also honored. Plese get out of 4chan you autistic pieces of shit. Plugins are reserved for oldfags.
>>
>>15194185
Best tip on this thread.
>>
>>15188808
I think that should be fine, but you can just buy regular cornstarch from the supermarket or wholesale supermarket. They're usually much cheaper than amazon. Under a dollar for 240g. You can buy larger quantities if you think that's not cheap enough.
>>
>>15193778
In due time good sir. Let me get a better understanding of the product(>>15192680) So far so good tho.
>>15193818
Review whoring sounds like im trying to gain some kind of affinity. This is an anonymous site bro. Im just here to learn and inform. Inquiring minds want to know.
>>
>>15194185
Why are you using the inferior native extension?
>>
File: NHK_in_a_nutshell.gif (443 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
NHK_in_a_nutshell.gif
443 KB, 500x285
So I've been living with moderate depression for 9 years now. There have been ups and downs now and again but currently it's another downward slope.
I lost interest with my other holes so I decide to order Venus Real Soft, what with people hyping it like it was modeled after Virgin Mary or something. While I was waiting for it, I was prescribed some new meds in addition to the old ones.
Finally it arrives after waiting for around 20 days. To commemorate this momentous occasion I launch Rondo Duo Fortissimo since it made my dick hard as diamonds last time I played it some months ago and now it has an english translation.
In the end, however, I hardly manage to get an erection (no pun intended), much less actually achieve orgasm. To be honest, I wasn't sure what I expected.

Have you guys experienced something similar? Losing all joy from jacking it but not because of "DGS" (last time I jacked before that episode was around two or three weeks prior)?
If you did, how did you rekindle your loins? Besides "getting better", what should I try out? I'm sure you've got some neat ideas ya bunch of filthy Cenobites.
>>
>>15194369
Get into new fetishes.

Fetishes are called that way because you can only get off with that "specific fetish"
>>
>>15194407
I was kinda asking for suggestions on that front.
>>
>>15194066
>>15194054

But you could do so much better, and there are now many websites within your country of residence. just don't like seeing people choose inferior options when they have superior options with just a few clicks.
>>
wew lad i just tried the lolinco
im an average guy aout 5 inches long 5.5 around and after 2 strokes i needed to stop. Then i tried to yolo through it and my legs went cold & my dick went completely numb & i couldnt cum. so ye definitely too stimulating unless you go REALLY slow
>>
>>15194414
urethral sex
toddlercon
birthing
oviposition
torture (no snuff)

these are my fetishes
>>
>>15194705
BABY FUCK
BABY FUCK
>>
>>15194777
The serbian film?
>>
>>15194777
AWWWRIIIIIGHT
>>
>>15194369
impregnation
>>
>>15194255
>I think that should be fine, but you can just buy regular cornstarch from the supermarket or wholesale supermarket. They're usually much cheaper than amazon. Under a dollar for 240g
The other anon likely bought that, as I did, because it's the only thing on shelves outside of North America that says cornstarch on the label.
Looking at Wikipedia now, cornstarch=cornflour, which is what it's known as "in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Israel and some Commonwealth countries", including Australia. Even knowing that now, since it's baby powder, it does also come in a handy container, rather than a bag in a box.

>>15195558
You probably should have spoilered that, since this is a SFW board.
>What are you lube suggestions and prefrences.
Toucan lube. Read the guide or lurk for more than one thread.
>>
>>15195558
is that semen or just milk?
>>
>>15195726
It honestly looks like moisturizing cream which is a fucking stupid idea of lube replacement.
>>
>>15194705
I think I regret asking for new fetish suggestions in /ona/ of all places...
>>
>>15194369
"new meds"
Did they put you on anti-depressants? Cause I know from experience some of them can make you horny as fuck but unable to achieve erection, while others won't hamper erection ability but make it nearly impossible to actually achieve orgasm without 2 hours of fucking the shit out of something.

So definately check if your new meds have sexual side effects.
>>
File: what_the_fuck_am_I_printing.jpg (70 KB, 486x653) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck_am_I_printing.jpg
70 KB, 486x653
>>15196026
Currently I've got 100mg of Sertraline and 4mg Reboxetine.
I've had Sertraline for god knows how long but Reboxetine is the new one. Currently it's just 2mg since I've yet to use it beyond a week.
>>
>>15196348
I've just read 3 different websites that say Reboxetine can cause, spontaneous ejaculation, pain on ejaculation, and that it's the only depressant some people have found that doesn't lower their libido. So who the fuck knows what is going on with that drug.

Coming from another depressed poster, don't let sexual side effects disqualify this new medicine if it otherwise helps you to function. Try exercising if you're up to it. That can help to improve both your mood and your libido.
>>
Is the Venus Real + Lolinco the best of both worlds?

If I want to tease myself and just enjoy the motion, the Venus Real is great. Takes awhile to build up and orgasm.

If I'm in a hurry or feel like getting off real fast, the Lolinco is perfect for that.
>>
is the Puni ana DX Fuwatoro worth it over the normal/hard version? if anyone here owns it
>>
>>15194369
It's the drugs, get off them.

Also a tip for anyone here with erection issues, I started taking creatine for building muscle, but discovered that I now get significantly harder erections since I started taking it, and I'm generally hornier. It's a pretty noticeable difference to me.

Would definitely recommend trying creatine, it's cheap too, basically $14 for a 120 day supply.

http://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Creatine-Powder-Unflavored/dp/B002DYIZEO/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1462743739&sr=1-1
>>
>>15199542
Umm, hello?
Did you start taking kerating and lifting at the same time? Because if you just started working out, that means your testostherone buildup is higher which would explain your penis situation.
I've never heard that creatin enhances your potency.
>>
>>15199332
depends how soft you want it really, so its up to personal taste

this website has all three ones with videos to show jigglyness and such:

http://www.onaho.net/sueoki/punianadx_fuwatoro.html
>>
>>15199591
>Did you start taking kerating and lifting at the same time?

No

>I've never heard that creatin enhances your potency.

Yeah there's really no info or studies out there on it's sexual effects. I noticed a difference though, before it was pretty rare that I would ever get as hard as I possibly could, now I get as hard as I possibly can be everytime I masturbate.

If creatine can make you able to lift more weights than you previously could without it, I don't think it's a longshot to say that it could effect your sex drive. Also it apparently can increase testosterone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatine_supplements#Endocrine_and_other_effects
>>
Newfag here:
Length: 7"
Girth: 4.5"
Budget: As cheap as possible. I want to cheap out first then buy a better one later if I decide I like them.

Any recs? I'm into femdom, so something that hurts a tad would be good.
>>
>>15199637
Will look into creatine a bit more and test it out myself, thanks for your input.
>>15199644
Y know, we have a guide that recommends dick bullys as well as cheap holes. Your Bpel means jackshit if you don't/can't afford an onahole that can take your dick ballsdeep.
Anyway, the guide, we have a recommended section.
>>
I know Venus real soft top is closest to real thing but how close is it exactly? Or does variation in pussy matter too much?
>>
>>
>>15199798

Like "I can't believe it's not butter" tier.
>>
File: 20141125_japan_24.jpg (2 MB, 650x6946) Image search: [Google]
20141125_japan_24.jpg
2 MB, 650x6946
was looking at this on amazon seems pretty hefty but I don't really seen any reviews and no internal shots
>>
>>15200273
stop onashaming
>>
>>15196026
>Cause I know from experience some of them can make you horny as fuck but unable to achieve erection
I have been having this issue for several months now. I got off the medicine I suspect was causing it about a month/month and a half ago but I am still having this issue. Is it a problem that went away with time for you? I've gotten into exercising more and might consider that creatine stuff.
>>
I want to strap some tiddies under my daki cover onto the pillow so I can suck on her and give her a good squeeze. I know of busty aichan but she is way over my budget of 80 dollars. There are a bunch of strap on breasts on amazon and the "NEW 3D SEXY OPPAI JAPANESE IMPORT HENTAI DAKIMAKURA INNER SILICONE ELASTIC BREAST" from animedakimakurapillow apparently gives you cancer according to some anon on the buyfag thread.

What fake boobs does /ona/ use under their daki? Also if the boobs are too big would that stretch out my daki cover?
>>
>>15200718
Dang I am disappointed. Virgins probably usually have unrealistic expectations anyways
>>
Meiki sister erotic, zxy, or venus cross?

Anyone have either of the mieki sisters?
>>
Hating otona's new site

Anyone figure out how to sort and find the new items?
>>
>>15201806
I have the zxy but the layers separated real fucking quick. Great feeling but not worth the money. Haven't looked back from tomax
>>
File: tomoko.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tomoko.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
>got a big dick hole
>just realized I don't have a big dick
>>
>>15202445
Yeah its a whirl. Sucks the customer info got scrapped as well. Had a wishlist going but damn.
>>
File: 1413793077449.jpg (87 KB, 352x499) Image search: [Google]
1413793077449.jpg
87 KB, 352x499
to the few fellow filipinos that occasionally visit these threads,

kindly collect all your loli shit in neat boxes and move digital images/videos/applications to any hard drives.

this is a notice from the inevitably elect, lord high inquisitor Duterte.
you will be contacted soon by your local militia leaders and will be given a few hours or so to make peace with yourself and your loved ones, after which you shall be lined up on the nearest wall and shot.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/4ighn6/nsfw_why_do_you_need_more_than_one/

look at these fucking casuals
>>
>>15188136
yep, tried using onatsuyu with just my hands. when it started drying up and chafing i just took a bit of water from a water bottle and it became sticky again
>>
>>15202574
just get really into NTR and pretend its your girlfriend/wifes cunt after a good pounding from her mandingo lover.

and pretend the lube is his cum still inside her
>>
>>15195824
you should look into GILF
>>
>>15202839
Still cracks me up how australian guys pic makes it's appearance here and there on the internet.
And how he labels his drawers.
>>
Gonna pick up my first batch today, ordered the Ubu Virgin with a bag and the Onatsuyu lotion, Should i wash it before the first use?
>>
>>15202997
no dip it in shit then fuck it you retard
>>
>>15202862
>draw a girl
>add 2 lines around the mouth
>called it old
I am quoting myself.
>>
File: cum_grail_2.jpg (457 KB, 1049x1944) Image search: [Google]
cum_grail_2.jpg
457 KB, 1049x1944
>>15199542
>>15199591
>>15199637
Since we are heading to the supplement territory, here's a pic that might peak your interest.
>>
what to do about small tear near entrance?

I've read soldering, but want second opinion
>>
>>15199637
>Increases DHT
NO THANKS, I'm trying to get that shit out of my system with fintab.
>Wanting to go bald so you can have larger orgasms
>>
File: 37.jpg (250 KB, 670x670) Image search: [Google]
37.jpg
250 KB, 670x670
>>15202862
>>15203018
Successfully performed surgery.
>>
Tried checking the archive, but it keeps giving me errors whenever I search, so sorry if this has been asked before.

Has anybody tried "Nippori ver. Shinsei Gokujo Namachichi Okita Anri" or "Fuwatoro Oppai 2000"? What did you think of them? Worth my time or should I look elsewhere? Links below.

https://www.otonajp.com/nippori-ver-shinsei-gokujo-namachichi-okita-anri

https://www.otonajp.com/fuwatoro-oppai-2000/
>>
>>15203838
As an oppaintist, Fuwa2k are the best you'll get for under 80$. Stay away from anything that's single material, as inner gel filling gives the most realistic sensation and jiggle.

I tried putting some under my daki too, but it was kinda meh, as they just tented the daki rather than fill out the curves like you'd expect. The weight also presses the pillow inward. I'm not saying it didn't work, just not as well as I wanted.

Sources: Owner of G-Mode 2, Busta Ai, and Fuwa2k.

For more info about oppai, check the link in the pastebin guide to the oppaistebin guide.
>>
>>15204003
>>15203838
are oppai toys that fun? I'm a little unsure...
>>
>>15202574

better than having a big dick and getting a hole that's too small.
>>
>>15202839

>only having one

>why would you eat *food*? All you need is wheat, veggies and chicken?
>why multiple video games?
>why do you need more than one friend?
>>
Hi, anyone from Spain?
I want to know if anyone had problems with the package stuff on this country.
>>
How do I keep a hole warm while using it? Mine always cools off before I finish
>>
>>15204864
http://buyfags.moe/Undervalue#Spain
If you have any other particular question ask here.
>>
>>15204960
I think one time I saw a continuously USB-heated onahole, not one of the warmers you stick in there and the heat wears off, but built-in to the onahole.

Maybe I was just imagining shit, by why aren't these more common (or exist at all)? It's the future of onaholes I think.
>>
File: Capture.png (13 KB, 503x165) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
13 KB, 503x165
Quick question. If I choose "Ship with packaging," it'll just ship in a big brown box, but with the normal packaging *inside* the box, right?
First time. Buying Rina and Ona Tsuyu.
>>
>>15205247
What website is that
>>
>>15205276
en-nls
>>
>>15205283
Yea it will be a brown box, you are fine
>>
>>15205298
Neat. Thanks man.
>>
File: 1339308740886.png (228 KB, 469x396) Image search: [Google]
1339308740886.png
228 KB, 469x396
>>15205247
Did you seriously think that they would ship the onahole it's own packaging and just put the shipping label on that?

LMAO
>>
>>15204987
I was more concerned about the images displayed in the package (loli), but it seems that's ok, on the other subject, damn, I didn't knew they´ll charge me extra... WTF
I bought from OtonaJP with SAL shipping.
They´ll charge me under any circumstance or only if the package it`s intercepted??
>>
File: 1437918943151.jpg (32 KB, 599x537) Image search: [Google]
1437918943151.jpg
32 KB, 599x537
>>15205435
>concerned about the images displayed in the package
Loli is completely legal in Spain at the moment ( http://www.elmundo.es/espana/2015/06/21/5585c0b4e2704eff328b4584.html ) give the EU a couple years to fuck it up like they did with the age of consent.
>They'll charge me under any circumstance
Using SAL it depends on weight and value.
Also over 150eur you get taxed additional 6.5% (EU tax) and if your shipment contains lube and gets into customs you may have to wait up to 3 months and pay additional 15eur for laboratory inspection.
>>
File: anime control.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
anime control.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
>>15205430
I just wanted to be a little cautious.
>>
so queencat is discreet on its own site, but not when bought from amazon?
>>
File: 1437101584758.jpg (178 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1437101584758.jpg
178 KB, 550x550
>>15205276
>What website is that
WHAT WEBSITE IS THAT
>>15205706
That is correct.
>>
>>15205508
fuck, It`s a 54€ order, and contains 3 onaholes and no lube (I don´t know if that + package exceeds 2kg...), I think all the odds are that they are gonna charge me more money...
>>
>>15204341
Then the ones poking fun for having one at all. Have they ever fapped before? Do they want to fap better?
>>
looking for advice from danes living in denmark before I order an onahole, if there are any, how easy was it to get for you? can't find any information about it since this country is isolated as fuck.
>>
>>15206039
As a finn, it wasn't that hard to order anything from NLS or Omachadreams. Just a bunch of waiting and a bit of tariff paperwork in case of ordering outside EU ie. NLS.
>>
>>15204003
>G-Mode 2
I've been wanting to hear a review about these for awhile. How are these?
>>
Masturbating on opiates is sorta fun, even though it's nearly impossible to cum. I just had a 3 hour fap session with my Lilith Uterus and I didn't even get close to orgasming. If I had a girlfriend, I could give her the pounding of her life.
>>
First timer here, just got my Julia+ in the mail

Also a pure virgin, how many pumps do you think I'll last? Any tips for a newbie?

Thanks friends
>>
>>15206806
>sorta fun
>didn't even get close to orgasming
where's the fun?
>>
>>15206855
>how many pumps do you think I'll last?
>pure virgin
if you you death grip syndrome from to much fapping by hand you will never cum.
>>
>>15206879
Jerking off feels great even if you don't reach a climax.
>>
Picked up one of these. Have several fleshlights for comparison. Got the VA: Graduate. its noticeably tight af to the point where my dick feels sore after about 5 minutes.

Compared to FLs: The suction is amazing. The closed end design blew my mind. I can clearly FEEL the texture in this thing. It's rough but not harsh. Much easier to handle than the bulky hard-cased fleshlight. For some reason it takes me longer to 'get there' than with a FL tho. I don't know why. The sensation is clearly more intense and the climax is also more intense so I'm not complaining. Drying these out is slightly annoying tho.

Thinking of the Venus Real Soft next.
>>
>>15202839
>the people freaking out about the baby powder
why does he have it! he must like babies or something!
>>
>horny af, about to buy onahole
>masturbate right before i buy it
>lose all desire to buy onahole
i just keep on repeating this process. what do?
>>
>>15199332
DON'T GET THE FUWATORO. I bought it thinking it'll be nicer on my dick but it felt as though I was pounding air. There was not one bit of simulation. Needless to say I threw it away after one use,
>>
i'm confused, people say queencat is discreet but the pastebin says its not?
>>
>>15207350
Ordered from them last week, it was a normal brown box with their California address. Don't think it had the company name on it
>>
>>15206855
Please post review, I've been looking at that one, but I think my boner for Julia would fuel that purchase
>>
>>15207152
Do it, you won't regret it
I won't tell you which one to get, you deciding is a part of the fun
>>
>>15204100
Oppai may not provide the same kind of enjoyment that you'd get from an onahole, but that's kind of the point. Sometimes I just feel like fondling some tiddy, you know? They simulate the fun upper bits while onaholes simulate the fun lower bits.

>>15206673
Okay, review time:

They're surprisingly okay. They're less jiggly than the Ai's, but more mass is devoted to titflesh due to the lack of a base.

Their lack of base differs from the Fuwa2k's in that there's no sag on the underside to let them bounce when resting. They're just the "cups", if that makes any sense. So while not as fun to play with on a flat surface, they fit much more easily into clothing if you were to say, put them on a meiki or something.

They're single material, meaning they're slightly firmer than the Ai's, but they sill give to your squeezes. The nipples have no color and are pretty small, as they seem to be just a part of the overall mold. Some people need nice nipples to tease, lick, suck, whatever, but these don't really cut it in that department.

They come in an inconspicuous box that looks like a toolbox and with a bottle of lotion, so those are pluses I guess. However, I think they're overpriced at $190. You're better off paying an extra $10 for Ai's.

Looking at posted dates varying sites, I get the feeling that they were released before or shortly after gel-filled Oppai became popular, so if anything, they're a high-quality relic of older oppai tech.

Final Thoughts:
Are they a good purchase? No
Are they good Oppai? They're okay, but nothing to write home about.
What are they good for? Fitting nicely into clothing.
>>
>>15207350
Ordered from them, it's discreet, just like a regular box.
>>
>>15196348
>Sertraline
wewlad
I scrolled through your posts thinking "huh, maybe he's on an SSRI like sertraline (zoloft) or something." And there it is. Get off that shit if you ever want to get an erection again.

t. former bluepill taker
>>
>>15204960
Stick it in a plush doll or one of those DIY pillow/towel based contraptions, the extra insulation will keep enough of your own body heat in the thing to keep it warm for the duration of your fap session.
>>
>>15205706
The box you get shipped by amazon is discreet, the box that it contains is not.

You get a normal brown amazon box on the outside, which then contains another brown box with "adult toy" tape on it, which then contains the ordered toys.
>>
File: ふわちつ.png (142 KB, 278x190) Image search: [Google]
ふわちつ.png
142 KB, 278x190
So I bought this thing and tried it twice with different lotion, here is my impression so far.

The hole itself is very soft and quite oily. The surface looks rough, and the entrance is too small for my taste. Easy to clean. I can barely feel the texture, took me 20 minutes to actually begin edging. For comparison it can take as fast as 1 minute for me to cum with a R20. Imagine fapping with your hand, but now your hand is as soft as marshmallow, and this is what the hole can offer. Despite my seemingly negative tone I actually find it alright.

Would recommend this to people who want to enjoy fapping slowly. Now that I think about it, this onahole is like the polar opposite of Vaccum Witch (very hard and distinct texture)
>>
>>15207350
read the thread
>>
>>15205098
> why aren't these more common (or exist at all)?
I'd imagine it would break easily, and the wire would be annoying while fapping.
>>
>>15206806
Jerking it on amphetamines is an exercise in frustration, if you can even get it up at all (stim dick is extremely annoying).
Amphetamines+viagra, however.. Strap yourself in for a wild fucking ride.
>>
I've been looking forever for a bottomless onahole. But I can't seem to find any.
Anyone know where to find them or what their proper name might be?
>>
File: 18.png (176 KB, 1080x1952) Image search: [Google]
18.png
176 KB, 1080x1952
Alright, so I'm that 18-orgasms-in-31-minutes guy (doesn't matter if no one remembers me). Last time I was here I asked for a cheap-ish onahole to begin my explorations with and I got recommended the Rina and a bottle of Ona Tsuyu. I was really close to buying (even posted >>15205247), but I hesitated because Rina is a loli hole and the reason I want to get an onahole in the first place is to help with imposing my tulpa. She's not a loli so I'm not sure it's a good idea.
She doesn't really care which hole I get and is interested nonetheless. Also, there's the possibility I could just use Rina as a base and then change how my tulpa feels mentally when imposing her.
Basically, I'm aiming to orgasm without even touching myself. I've tried erotic hypnosis and whatnot, but it didn't work because I really didn't like the idea of anyone other than my tulpa getting to my mind like that. We tried learning all the basics of erotic hypnosis (relax, try and feel like she's touching me, etc.) so that she could do it on me herself, but that didn't work because of our shit imposition skill.

Soooo, I'm thinking of getting a little more money for a Venus Real Soft. Correct me of I'm wrong, but QueenCat doesn't sell Ona Tsuyu? Where can I get Ona Tsuyu AND a Venus Real from the same place?
>>
>>15206806
Only bad thing is when you go so long she's too sore and you've used up all her holes and you still can't finish. Then she feels useless and you end up frustrated. Happened to me a couple times. (I use vicodin)
>>
>>15210076

daimaoh.co.jp has both, but they don't ship internationally as you know, so you need a forwarding service, like Japan Shopping Service or Tenso and unlike QueenCat, they do have shipping options so if you feel like waiting a month for your stuff then go ahead.
>>
should I get a dildo or onahole
>>
>>15210209
Would that be cheaper than buying the Venus from Queen Cat and then the Onatsuyu from Amazon (left my shipping information visible on purpose)?

-Queen Cat-
Venus - $49.99
Venus Shipping - $7.35
Venus Tax - $4.50

-Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Tiara-4526374159008-Onatsuyu-Juicy-Lotion/dp/B005A0PEQ0)-
Onatsuyu - $13.28
Onatsuyu Shipping - Free

Total:
$75.12
>>
>>15210463

Since you live in California (QueenCat is based in California) would be quicker just to order it from two different sites. The Onatsuyu i believe ships from Japan via Amazon and has pretty slow shipping times (around 15-30 days) if you do free shipping. The lube bundled with the Venus should last you about a week.
>>
>>15210481
I'm really not in much of a hurry. I don't mind how long it takes. So, that means QueenCat+Amazon is fine?
I forgot if I asked this before in an older thread, but how well does cum work as lube? See that earlier timer screenshot I posted? Each "lap" was an orgasm (expect #18 because I was shaking a little and accidentally double tapped). The first orgasm brings out a good amount of cum while each following orgasm is less and less. Could I be an extreme cheapo and ditch the lube completely?

Also, if anyone has general information/advice on things I said in that post it would be appreciated.
>>
>>15210518

cum is fine, but sometimes it foams up depending on the hole, and try not to use stale cum for obvious reasons. You can cum outside of the hole so you don't have to clean the lube out, but it's still a danger of bacteria growth.

anyways, QueenCat shipping should take 2 days.
>>
Can't believe I bought 4 bottles of Onatsuyu Juicy. My first wild night, I used a full bottle (not just for onas obviously). One bottle used like a person who isn't a complete deviant should last a year. Well they should make really cool awkward gifts. My bro is older but he's overweight big time and gets no love, I think I'm gonna send him a hole and a bottle of Juicy for his bday as a "gag gift". Hopefully he'll clean it out once in a while.

So the Temptation Witch is fantastic but can be a bit much after a little while... Wow that suction is powerful if you do it right. My Venus Real in Very Soft is top notch. I could just chill inside for hours. One time I fell asleep in it, it's so good. I think I'll hold off on the Muse series until this one falls apart.

Threadshit continued... Last night I jerked it with coconut oil instead of holes. The water based lube dried me out after a long session. Damn coconut oil is some good shit and not as messy as you might think since it is solid at room temperature.
>>
>>15210518
>>15210574
Don't skimp on the lube. If you find yourself using a lot of these japanese 'lotion' lubes, then try out a different lube. I recommend System Jo water based which you can get off amazon for about 20$/16oz. It's a little more pricey than other water based on there but a little goes a long way, it doesn't dry out easily, and it doesn't get sticky at all.
>>
>>15207165
Would you recommend the Normal version? I don't really like anything too hard
>>
File: Tenga-Insides.jpg (89 KB, 893x600) Image search: [Google]
Tenga-Insides.jpg
89 KB, 893x600
Got my Tenga egg today, first onahole, gonna buy a real one soon.

First off this pic is bullshit, it doesn't look anything like that inside. You can't even really feel the waves. It feels better/different than my hand, sort of like I'm just fucking a somewhat firm blob of goo though, but it still feels good.

I plan on buying the Daisyuki Hold for my first real onahole, I imagine it will be far better than this.
>>
Anyone used the free hole otonajp are shipping with orders placed before the 15th?
How good/shit is it?
>>
>>15211067
>>15211067

it's shit m8

that's why its free.
>>
>>15211067
It a 3" hole, I wouldn't expect anything from it.
>>
>>15210895
Yup, Tenga eggs are bullshit. Also, I wouldn't personally recommend the Daisyuki for your first, I felt it was too rough and "dry", I would go for a Lolinco or 17 bordeaux
>>
File: image.gif (378 KB, 550x600) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
378 KB, 550x600
>>15186231
>>
>>15187545
Lilith holes are awesomely stretchy and durrable, you can just squish it to be balls deep in it. I'm like 7" and my venus clone is like perfect.
>>
So, when you purchase online how does it show up on the credit card statement?
>>
>>15211654
Websites typically having a shipping/packaging info section telling you exactly what you need to know
>>
>>15211067
>3 inch 6 dollar hole
I wouldn't even bother even if it's free
>>
>>15207609
Thanks for the G mode review. But how do they feel paizuri-wise? I was interested in them due to being the biggest (before the hotpower tits that are unobtainable came out) tits on the market.
>>
Hey just curious, is there a dick shaped onahole? Like for docking? I can't seem to find any and I have no idea what to search to find one either.
>>
>>15212259
what like that futa onahole?
>>
>>15212297
Yeah kinda like that but with a cock that you can penetrate better, or just a standalone cock shaped sleeve
>>
File: UNNNN THICKERRRRR.gif (1 MB, 276x232) Image search: [Google]
UNNNN THICKERRRRR.gif
1 MB, 276x232
I'm new to onaholes. I've read through the guide and I think I'm set on TOMAX lilith or venus. But... Is it just me or does getting into using an onahole seem kinda daunting? Seems like it requires so much care and maintenance. Have to wash it before and after each use, store it with baby powder, find a good lube to use and then get set to buy that shit in bulk if you plan to use it often or for awhile. I dunno, I'm not bitching about it so much as I am on the verge of doubt that all the maintenance isn't worth a nut.
>>
>busty ai chan is $200 (two hundred dollars)
what the fuck
>>
>>15210817
I've had that exact lube. Water-based JO. Your new best friend. I owned it for months before I realized the JO meant jack off, as in masturbation lube. I went crazy one night with the Onatsuyu. That stuff dries to a sticky mess. There were like these little boogers of gummy cellulose everywhere. Did a pre-wash and extra rinse, it came out 100%. Thanks for the reply, yeah, JO is good stuff. There's a local shop that sells it (Lovers, the store for lovers)
>>
Any other onahole comparable to the temptation witch for suckage?
>>
>>15212345
Lots less maintenance than a girlfriend, especially if you settled for that girlfriend. Tomax is the way to go. They even have a few cheaper models made from the same material. I have this little one that is essentially a Lilith Uterus but 75% the size. It's the "hole for a million men" or some such bullshit.

My first hole was the Uterus in Regular. If you are going for pure pleasure, I'd go softer. I have Venus Real in very soft and it is incredible, just a bit more delicate than the harder ones. I think "soft" is the most popular. Tomax is some new age shit, better suited for Western cocks than the more popular/established brands.. ToysHeart is fun but man they are usually smaller than expected. Good luck!

Oh and maintenance isn't too hard. You can flip it inside out. Rinse with lukewarm (NEVER HOT) water, dry with paper towels, and flip it back. Rinse off the outside and dust it with corn starch to keep it soft and skin-like.

Cheers
>>
>>15212345
It's significantly easier than handling a gf, that's for sure. Also baby powder is not that necessary. Some holes are easier to clean, you just flip it and wash it for like 30 seconds, dry it with paper and you're done. Get Onatsuyu if you don't want to bother searching for lube.

What you should really be worrying about is once you're familiar with all the steps, there may be no way to stop yourself from getting too many.
>>
>>15186101
Some people say that isopropyl alcohol can harden the material, so if you're gonna use it, best rinse it all off quickly.
>>
>>15212480
Probably not. I own it. That thing is crazy. It used to be called "Happiness" FYI. They changed the name to Temptation Witch when they reissued it. Also it is huge, almost as big as Tomax Venus series. Recommended! I really like it, very intense with the spiral right before the vacuum chamber
>>
>>15212506
Thanks, you just made me put in an order for the Temptation Witch. I'm excited.
>>
>>15212490
"no way to stop yourself from getting too many"

no shit mate, I bought like 6 in the first week after I got the hang of the Uterus. They are fun to shop for and the Japs make some crazy shit. Wanna fuck an octopussy or something with multiple vaginal canals hidden inside, just randomly selecting your dick? No thank you

>>15212498
Yeah water is good enough if you don't let it sit for like a whole day or something. Also there are antimicrobial lubes, look for Ag+

Be very careful with caustic soaps and alcohol. Even hand sanitizer is too harsh. Maybe some antibacterial hand soap if you really think it is necessary. Use sparingly.
>>
>>15212336
don't think I've ever seen any like that
>>
Can anyone recommend a "lotion" type lube? Thicker, the kind that looks like it's used in soapland jav. Preferably something I can order on amazon.

I like onatsuyu and all but its kinda thin
>>
>>15212533
It is worth it, man! I bought mine on impulse because I found it for $45, but even at $60 you are gonna have a good time. If you are long enough to pop in and out of the vacuum chamber, it's wild. Good to have Venus Real on hand when that witch goes too far and you need a break!
>>
>>15212533
Also it is durable but don't try to flip it inside out. It is too thick. It's stretchy though so cleaning isn't too bad. It weighs 585g, so it is much bigger than most other ToysHeart holes. It's sweet, it has this texture on one side for grip, and the smooth side looks sorta like a female body if you use your imagination a bit. Seriously love the thing. It will suck the cum right out of you, only thing that comes close to that aspect is a really good BJ
>>
>>15212628

not like one even needs to flip it, it's probably the easiest masturbation hole to clean that isnt a fleshlight/tenga
>>
>>15212660
Yeah you are probably right, it is my easiest to rinse out... I don't have enough variety to make that call. I just stick two fingers from each hand in the thing, stretch it out and rinse. Some powder is good for it but not necessary.
>>
>>15212486
This is the one I was talking about:

www.queencatadulttoys.com/beautiful-girl-jk-idol-kasumi-male-masturbator/

It is essentially the same as the Uterus, but smaller and no external labia. Same internal texture, same "uterus" at the end, just smaller and maybe tighter. It is made from Tomax regular material. Same color and texture as my Lilith.
>>
I need some advice. I just got the Venus Real Soft yesterday. I really like the softness, easy and comfortable to use. However, there isn't quite any texture inside, I feel like I'm fucking nothing.

I been using Lilith Uterus for over a year, it's probably my favorite out of all. It is soft inside, and it also has the nice texture inside to generate moderate amount of intensity that works really well with me. I'm primary looking for a similar one like Lilith Uterus, soft but pack with moderate intensity.

Has anyone try the Venus Clone? Lilith Spiral-Wave? Lilith Spiral-Dots? Venus Cross? and Lilith Spiral-Dots? How do each of those feel. I'm still prefer the soft version.

It would be nice if someone can have a comparison of how each of those product feel.
>>
>>15213003
If you feel nothing with a Venus Real in soft you need to use a lot less lube.
>>
>>15186153
Very soft Venus Real. Thank me later.
>>
>>15212345
It's not too bad. Not all holes need poweder, I know my venus real doesn't ever seem to need it (though, after I wash it and dry it I store it in a ziplock bag). I also use Peace's lube and I water it down every time I use it. Maybe a large drop of lube (think maybe just the size of your thumbnail), and 5-10 drops of water, mix it in the hole by squeezing it a few times and it's ready to go.

Also, of the holes I've had, I've found that as long as it's a single layer all the way though, I never have a problem turning them inside out to clean/dry them.

Use a microfiber cloth to pat them dry; you can find bulk cloth cheap on amazon.

Really not that bad.
>>
>>15213003
I really like my venus clone soft. It's very durable just like the guide says, unlike my npg meiki. I like that it has some weight to it too.
>>
>>15210842
I've not bought any other versions of Puni Ana DX, but I would say just get the normal version if you want.

My own experience with fuwatoro aside from complete lack of stimulation:
1. Hassle to clean - even if you use only the vaginal hole, you have to clean the anal hole because the through holes are connected.
2. Cum flows out of the throughhole easily. You would think a smaller passage for the through-hole would hold back the cum, but nope. I was holding it upright and it just overflowed from the top like a volcano.
>>
What is this fap hero trainer thing about?
>>
>>15211729
I mean more of is it discreet on the bill
>>
>>15212480

Supposedly the stuco president is supposed to be close, but the only review for it is from someone who hadn't used a witch
>>
Where can I buy used holes? I want to save some cash and I don't mind getting a used one as long as it's clean and not damaged.
>>
>>15214483
try your dads wardrobe
>>
>>15186101
>>15212498
>>15212542
isopropyl is not going to noticeably damage your holes, stop spreading nasty ass bullshit about just using water to clean your shit.

Someone soaked some holes in straight iso for a week and it didn't do shit, and personally I've cleaned every single one of my onaholes with 91% alcohol after every use and they are all still fine.

Hell I have the first tomax hole I ever bought, a venus real soft, that I've had for over a year now that gets used almost daily. ITS PERFECTLY FINE STILL after getting cleaned DAILY with alcohol.

TLDR: ppl shilling "clean only with water" are dirty dirty anons who want you to get a dick infection.
>>
>>15187120
I'm a big fan of anal sensei. The stimulation is decent, but the best part is that you can clean it and dry it in literally a minute because it's flippable.
>>
>>15188096
>half the bottle
>one session
what the actual fuck
are you cut? do you have dry dick?
>>
>>15203665
science has gone too far
>>
>>15214753

I don't think some people understand that Onatsuyu dries a smiggen so you can actually feel the damn hole and think it's always suppose to be like a piston or a Jiffy.
>>
>>15214859
Yeah, too much lube means you can't feel the actual texture of the tunnel. A single bottle of Onatsuyu lasts me a few dozen uses at least.
>>
>>15214740
anonymous anecdote vs anecdote, who to believe... If only the onahole review sites could do a proper double-blind experiment.
>>
so, as an asian with a 3-3 1/2" dick.

should i just stick to loli holes?
>>
>>15215213
I didn't want to seem mean but from what i hear about loli holes theyre pretty much for the less endowed anyway.
>>
File: image_AO313_4_1.jpg (40 KB, 441x580) Image search: [Google]
image_AO313_4_1.jpg
40 KB, 441x580
>>15214750
Yea i got mine yesterday and only used it once. The texture out of the box threw me off a bit. Like a mouthful of big league chew. Rubbery and moist. Malleable to the point of fragility. But it withstood the test. The sensation and simulation is pretty crazy especially after i found the right amount of lube. From jlist i also ordered Nekomimi Maonyan Special Catgirl Onahole. Also not bad at all. I was wondered about it being cheap and ripping easily and it was a little on the tight side going in but it might have a surprising longevity to it.
>>
File: 4526374513336pop.jpg (498 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
4526374513336pop.jpg
498 KB, 600x848
>>15213354
Thanks for the input it looks like the fuwatoro version isn't the way to go, do you happen to know if this is any good? picture related from toysheart
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>place order
>road goes under construction we have to use mailboxes down the street
>worried package is too big for mailbox
>>
17 BORDEAUX SOFT AVAILABLE ON AMAZON USA, PRIME SHIPPING (it is $42 but that's the cost of being an early adopter)

http://amzn.com/B019310UG0

Also they still have plenty of the 17 EVO for $19, crazy deal, and there is one single Temptation Witch for $45. Someone should jump on that one.

Peace
>>
Opinions on Sujiman Kupa Cocolo? Worth the money?
>>
>>15216060
>tfw amazon canada sucks
>>
>>15216129
Sucks man... They won't prime ship to Canada?
>>
>>15186153
intensity depends on how thick a lube you use. if you're using astroglide try something thicker like pepee, it will feel like a completely different toy
>>
Puni ana DX Fuwatoro is on its way and wanting to know if I made the right choice because I saw the earlier posts about it just recently and can't help but to feel I might have jumped the gun...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.