[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did anyone actually solve this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: awitchdidit.jpg (125 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
awitchdidit.jpg
125 KB, 640x480
So did anyone actually solve this shit?
>>
In the last episode, Beatrice tells Battler that he is the last remaining person on the island, and that he will be killed.
The way I see it, the only possible answer is that he commits suicide.
>>
>>15190957
>The way I see it, the only possible answer is that he commits suicide.

It's not some deep message since Umineko is a ripoff of Ten Little Niggers with Japanese retardation added to it.
>>
>>15190957
>watching the anime
>not reading the VN
He was killed by the bomb
>>
>>15185708
Beato was a batshit insane tranny with imaginary friends, who blew up the island after not getting the pony Battler promised him. Battler then suffered brain damage after almost drowning so he doesnt really know whats happening himself.

The moral of the story would be that you shouldnt raise your masters incest baby boy as a girl, then ensure he has no friends but plenty of explosives and guns. Genji was the real autist of Umineko.
>>
>>15191219

I'm glad I quit this shit after Episode 6. Shit's ridiculous yo
>>
>>15191219
How the fuck did Yasu convince Nanjo, the old doctor who wanted no trouble and refused a gold ingot to help him kill the entire family?
>>
File: img000003.jpg (322 KB, 900x1317) Image search: [Google]
img000003.jpg
322 KB, 900x1317
>>15192727
Yasu told Nanjo, and all the servants except Genji, that the bodies were fake and that they were just playing a "murder mystery game". It's honestly kind of a bad explanation, but that's what the manga says
>>
>>15185708
>>15174023
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.