[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yukkuri Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 113
File: 1454736739648.jpg (195 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1454736739648.jpg
195 KB, 700x500
>>
Take it easy!
>>
[1/2]
It's an obvious choice. Though your custard yearns to be pumped inside a city-sect, tsundere Marisa, you won't refresh with a skinny little country bumpkin. The Maricha is ignored. However, this Reimyu looks very city-sect. While her sister fell behind because she was skinny and weak, this one fell because she was the plumpest, probably mommy's spoiled special little one. Her skin glistens, her wasa braids flap with a sprightly bounce that you find very easy, and her moist mamumamu beckons you in like a siren song. She's struggling to get up; but she's already doomed. With a "Nhoooo! Weimu ish fine choo!", you plunge your penipeni into her mamumamu. "Yupiii! Nooooo! Weimu's mista virginity is...!" "What a shitty-shect mamumamu! Aren'ch you gwad to wefwesh wif idol Awice?" Maricha, realising you're not going to hurt her, watches you refresh. At first she looks horrified, but the sight of a sister she despises getting her comeuppance makes her relax and even heckle. "Schupid Weimu who alwaysh buwwies Maricha and big shishder deserves dis!" "NOOO! STOP WEFWESHING WIV WEIMU! DO HURT-HURT TO MAWICHA INSHTEAD!" You aren't really listening to the sisters fighting; you're pounding away at the mamumamu. "Nhooo! What a zundere Weimu! Wefweshing!" "Bwabiess don'd grooooww! Weimu ish too widdle!" Maricha grows bored of verbally abusing Reimyu and attacks the stalk coming out of her. "DEIMU'SH BWABIESH! WWRYYY WOULD YOU DO DAT!!!" "Mwunch-mwunch... Habbiness! Finawwy shiddy shish is nice to Mawicha!" Reimyu starts crying for real. "Wryy... Eben dough Weimu did noding wong..." At that Maricha snaps. "Shiddy buwwy shish! Aways stealing Mawicha's mishta mwunch-mwunch, aways hitting Mawicha and having Mwommie buwwy her, shiddy shish did evewything wong! Shiddy Deibu can dwop dead!" With that, Maricha grabs her sister's ribbon, and uses her mouth and braid to tear it to shreds. "Dat is what Mawicha finks of 'Weimu did noding wong'!" Reimyu's tears intensify. "Weimu's wonderful mista wibbon dat eben mwommie ish jealous of... Weimu's cyute mamumamu dat gwistens and shines wike Mista Milky Way... Yupiii..."

You well and truly break Reimyu's mind and body with your city-sect penipeni. By the time you refresh for the last time with her, her body is a burnt out husk with six stalks growing out, each filled with black, dead shapes. However, it's not clear if she died first of the stresses of yukkuri rape, or of yukkuritis at losing everything to the tune of taunts by her sister. "Wefweshed... What a shitty-shect mamumamu! Call Awish again sometime." You suddenly notice Maricha. "Yu? Why is Mawicha here?" Maricha smiles at you. "Fank you idol Awish for saving Mawicha fwom shiddy shish!" Halfway through her thank-you, Tuftt and Princess arrive. "Yu! Liddle sis vanquished Weimu? So cool! Who is Mawicha?" Says Tufty. Maricha jumps up and down and yus. "Idol Awish has eajy big sisters choo? Let's chake it eajy together!" Tufty yu-yus. "Idol Awish's shitty-shect friend is Awish's friend choo! Chake it eajy!" She rubs cheeks with Marisa. Princess smiles at them. "Awish's shitty-shect shishters and Mawicha can all chake it eajy together!"
>>
>>15172435
[2/2]
Your sisters decide they want to introduce their new easy friend to Mommy and Daddy. You don't care either way about the country bumpkin, but she seems to idolize you, and that means you can tolerate her presence. Returning to the easy place, you can see Daddy handing a big box of something to Mommy. "Alice found Mister Juice Box when she was hunt-hunting, so drink up, Patchouli!" "Mukyu... Patche's Alice... Patche's hero..." She drinks a few large gulps, and is revitalized. "Mukyu! Little ones that look like Alice are here!" You and your sisters dash to her side. "Mwommie!" Says Tufty, rubbing up against her. "Awice was wowwied! Mwommie is OK right?" Asks Princess. You offer her "Awish doejn'd want Mwommie to die! If mwommie dies Awish will do hurt-hurt!" Mommy rubs back. "Patche's easy little ones... Don't worry, Mommy is fine! Mukyu, who is Marisa?" You take a look at Maricha. She's shivering a little, looking nervous. "Ch-chake it eajy, Mawicha is Mawicha..." Tufty speaks up. "Yu! Dis Mawicha is Awish's eajiest friend! Let's chake it eajy together!" Mommy mukyus. "Little Marisa, take it easy. Patchouli is Patchouli. Do you know what that is?" She points a flap-flap at the corpse of Deibu, a shrivelled wreck with twelve stalks growing on it. "Y-yu... That's Mawicha's uneajy mwommie who was a buwwy and stole all the mwunch-mwunch and did hurt-hurt to Mawicha's fwend Patche and Mawicha and Awish's mwommie. Mawicha hates her!" At the mention of Patche, Mommy looks sad. "Little one made friends with Marisa?" "Patche waz a vewy eajy yukkuchi! Mawicha went to find Patche a Mista Tweajure or Mista Book so Patche and Mawicha could chake it eajy together! But... Yunyaaa! U-uneajy mwommie did s-s-squash-squash to Patche! And then did hurt-hurt to Patche and Awish's mwommie..." Maricha started crying. Mommy shuffled up to her and rub-rubbed with her. "Mukyu, take it easy, little one. Patchouli's Alice vanquished shitty Reimu. Maybe Marisa can take it easy with Patche's sisters?" A friend of the deceased Patche was a friend of the living ones. Scarecrow stepped up first. "Chake it eajy, Patche is Patche! If bwig shish wash fwends wiv Mawicha, Patche is fwends choo!" Fatty somewhat reluctantly comes closer. "Mukyukyu, chake it eajy!" She rubs with Maricha. The third Patchouli hops over too. "Mukyuuu, Patche misses big shish, Mawicha be Patche's new big shish, OK?" Patchouli mukyus again. "Even scum yukkuri like uneasy Reimu can have easy little ones. Take it easy Marisa, Patchouli is Mommy!" Tears form in Marisa's eyes as daddy bounds over. "How very city-sect! Alice thinks forgiveness is the height of city-sect. Take it easy little one, Alice is Daddy!" "Mawicha's Dwaddiee!" Maricha cries with happiness. She is now part of the family.

It's time for you to decide what you think of this new development...
http://www.strawpoll.me/10126291
>>
>>15172451
Maricha is either a total bro or the most evil manipulative Yukkuri to have ever lived.
>>
>>15172451
No option to gang rape maricha as welcoming ritual?
>>
We'll make her our slave later, we deserver sweet-sweets for getting rid of the shitty Reimu.
>>
>>15172451
What a country bumpkin, we can't have such uneasy yukkuri as our sister, she can only be our shitty slave, maybe we'll even let her feel our peni peni. Sorry for being so generous!
>>
>>15172451
Alice will let country bumpkin marisa be our sister as long as she also becomes our slave! Sorry for being so generous! Give sweet-sweets, right now is fine!
>>
>>15172451
I think picking anything but the first (and maybe the fourth, depending on who it is addressed to) option would get us on our family members' bad side, and we're too young to really do anything on our own. We can boss her around later.

I also feel really bad for her despite this being a shithead story
>>
Someone should draw the Alice story, right now is fine.
>>
>>15174446
We demanded food from father Alice and they didn't seem to take offense so I don't think anyone will get angry at us for demanding sweet-sweets after refreshin with shitty Reimu to death AND saving Marisa's life.
>>
>>15172451
Don't think trying to make her our slave will fly for now given Mommy and Daddy declared her part of the family. We should go for 1 or 4 for now.
>>
>>15175939
Yeah, we've established she's a shithead but we've also seen what happens to a ko that crosses the parents, and definitely don't want that to happen.
>>
>>15176249
We are also the favourite and everybody's idol who killed an uneasy reimu.
>>
>>15172451
>completely equal 3-way
Well shit.

BIG SIS SLAVE MARISA BETTER BE NICE AND BRING SWEET SWEETS!
>>
The reason why most people play niceheads in these is because being shit leads to death a lot faster than self-sacrifice (though we sure as hell managed to do that a lot).
If we are gonna be shitheads I sure hope we are the biggest damn karma houdini like some of those notorious shits on OYP.
>>
>>15177389
As long as we steer clear of humans I think we can survive for quite a while, if predators come we can run while they eat the patches or if it looks like a fair fight we could go at it, it sounds like we are pretty badass and there's a whole bunch of yukkuris in the family, stray families will likely end like the last one.
>>
File: 1445910617300.jpg (368 KB, 1307x528) Image search: [Google]
1445910617300.jpg
368 KB, 1307x528
>>15177404
It's especially notable in most yukkuri stories that once rape is on the menu they barely put up a fight. Like even the hardest deibu goes to jelly when the penipeni comes out.
>>
Patchies are the comfiest
>>
>>15177389
Yeah, going total selfish shithead could easily end the story quickly, so it seems safer to strike a balance, at least. Plus, most authors still churning out comics are abyuse-oriented, so it's nice to have at least one niche that's not covered in bean paste.

>>15177404
>>15177487
Not many yukkuri can stop a rape-rampage Alice, the feeling of refreshing overrides even survival instincts, regardless of the verbal protests.
>>
File: good patchis.jpg (172 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
good patchis.jpg
172 KB, 600x600
>>15177608
I would raise a Patchy/Marisa family, they seem to go so well together.
>>
>>15177608
I want a pacthe/alice hybrid.

Smart and a raper! Perfect for me.
>>
>>15177608
>>
Why is Takumi so violent?
>>
Honestly, we should just tone down the shithead and find a way to rape some more shitheads to death.
>>
>>15178467
But we haven't even offered our poo-poo to anyone yet!
>>
>>15177636
>>
Even split between 1 and 4. I'll fuse the two and write the next part. Please wait warmly~
>>
File: 1452391330569.png (286 KB, 869x669) Image search: [Google]
1452391330569.png
286 KB, 869x669
Bully the Patchy.
>>
>>15178487
Isn't this the truth of married life?
>>
>>15178467
fuck that
Finally get a chance to be a little shitball and I'm gonna ride it to the grizzly custard-covered end.
>>
>>15178744
Surely how close it is (and the fact it was literally equal 3 ways for hours) warrants all 3.
>>
>>
>>15178467
We can continue being a shithead while only raping shitheads
>>
>>15178241
That was so good but it was such a shame there were no yukkuri's around to react to her face.

>>15178744
Waiting easy
>>
>>15178744
Told it that you guys don't have the paste to go full shithead.
>>
Chapter 6

"Yu... Shagume... forgives... They can chake ich eajy...
- Yuuu ! Chank you no je !
- Buch Shagume don't wanch cho live with Mawicha famiwy ! Mish pwease remove them fwom widdle shish easy place !"

Miss looked at Sagume with kind eyes. Those yukkuris almost killed her, and yet she was forgiving them. But in the one winged yukkuri's mind, they weren't forgiven at all. But Miss Owner would surely have been sad if she had to kill her pets. And little Marisa's speech finished to convince her to let them live. Even if Reimu and Marisa were horrible yukkuris, their little-one needed them.

"Well, I think I will keep you here" miss said to the uneasy family.
"You should thank Sagume. I would have killed you on the spot if she told me to do so.
- Chank you ! Bwig shish Shagume can chake ich eajy da je!
- Th... thank you da ze.
- Yuyuyu ! Shitty slave Sagume did well ! Reimu will let you eat her poo-poo. Shitty miss owner now apologize easy for... YUNYAA !"

Miss punched Reimu face hard.

"How did you dared insult me ? I will show you who is the boss..."

Miss took a pair of scissors, and began to slash Reimu's feet.

"Shtop ! Shiddy mizz Shtop ! Deibu did nothing wrong ! Mizder feed-feed can'd dage id eazy !
- This is for Sagume... This is for Reimu... This... is... for... my... Father !
- Zdob id ! Zdob id ! Abologize eazy !
- You will see how I will apologise !
- Zdob ! Zdooob ! Badiza !"

Sagume closed her eyes. This was too hard to watch. She couldn't bear such an horrible treatment, even for Reimu. The skin of the big yukkuri was ripped more each time the scissors were cutting it. Bean paste splattered on the yukkurium walls as Reimu was screaming from pain. The two Marisas were crying, begging for Miss to stop.

"Pwease ! Lech mwommy go ! Pwease !
- Badiza's Deibu ! Bleaze ! Mizz bunish Badiza inzdead !"

But Miss was deaf to their supplications. This surely fake gold badged Reimu represented more in her mind than a simple shithead. She was a cheap present offered by this man who had for only goal to live with her mother's wealth and to replace her beloved father, only to be acknowledged by her...

"Mish shtop eajy !"

The scissors stopped stabbing the yukkuri. It was little Reimu.

"Mish mushn't kill yukkuris ! Mish wouldn't be able cho chage ich eajy ach all !
- Yugugu !" Sagume confirmed.

She dropped the scissors and the yukkuri. She realised she had gone too far. Inside the yukkurium the big Marisa tried to lick-lick her companion wounds, with no effects. Little Marisa was crying at her mother's bruised body. Sagume and Little Reimu were watching the scene, with sadness in their little paste heart. Not for Reimu, but for little Marisa. They knew what it was like to loose a parent, to feel that their mwowwy wouldn't rub-rub them anymore, to face the danger with no one to rely on...

"Deibu wanded do dage id eazy... more...
- Yu ? Mwommy ? Wake up eajy no je !"

Reimu closed her remaining eye. She was dead.

"Mwommy... Pwease chage ich eajy... Pwease... Donch leave Mawisha awone !
- Little one come with Daddy... Mommy is...
- No ! Mawisha wont let Mwommy die no je!
- Little... one...
- WHYYYYYYY ! WHYYYYYYYY DID MISH KILLED MWOMMY !"

Miss didn't said a word. She was shocked by what she had done. She slowly took the now lifeless manju, and dropped it into a trashbag. She then brought some orange juice to heal the Marisas injuries. Even if the feeling of the juice was sweet, they couldn't manage to stop crying.

"You two can stay here in the yukkurium. I will take Sagume and Reimu in my room. This will now be their easy place."
>>
Sagume never saw the two Marisas again, because she never came ack to the yukkurium room. Miss had set-up a small easy place with some food, a water tray and a bed for her and Reimu, near a window. Even if she could now take it easy in Miss's room, her mind was deeply marked by the gruesome death of the big yukkuri.

Two weeks passed. Sagume grew up a lot, now being almost half as big as an adult yukkuri. Her wing, however, was still hurting when she was moving it, so she avoided flapping it at all cost. Reimu grew up too, but she was still kind of a crybaby, probably more shocked by the events than Sagume. Miss was sometime playing with them, but they spent most of their time together, while she wasn't here. The room was boring, with no mister treasure to play with, nor hidden mister food to do hunt-hunt. They were unable to go out, and they had nothing to clean-clean, so they had to do lick-lick to each other. One time Miss even forgot to give some munch-munch, and let Sagume and Reimu starve a whole day. But most of all, Sagume was unable to see Miss Moon. She was very sad about it.

"Mish Mwoon pwease forgive Shagume. Shagume can't greet Mish Moon this night. Maybe tomorrow..."

One night, Sagume was woken up by a nightmare. The room was dark. Miss was working at her desk, Reimu was sleeping. The window was opened, letting a cold breeze come in. Sagume had a thought, the window was large enough to allow a yukkuri to go through. If she climbed mister chair, then mister table, she would be able to get to it. Miss was so focused on her work that she would probably not hear... She looked at miss. She was a nice, loving owner, but life in this room was uneasy. She had to make a choice...

http://www.strawpoll.me/10138049
>>
Well, I don't think we can actually get on the bad side of the girls since she seems to resent the stepdad and like her dad, trying to escape with Reimu is probably a bad idea since she's most likely dead weight and we our still kinda injured, I say we try to see the moon without trying to escape, maybe this way miss will give us some freedom and make stuff less boring.
>>
>>15180650
We should talk to miss. In the event she sees us trying to escape she may interpret it as us trying to escape, taking us as uneasy yukkuri. If we could get permission then not only may we be able to go outside (or at least to the window) but we also have the protection of a human
>>
Damn, it's the first time I'm feeling sad about the death of a deibu...
>>
>>15181042
Agreed. Miss isn't a bad owner, I think just a bit messed up thanks to a shitty family situation. If Sagume talks to her and tells her Reimu and her would just like a couple small things to make life easy, she'd surely be happy to help.
>>
>>15181042
This is exactly what I was thinking.
We got lucky scoring a sympathetic owner, if we just politely ask her to see the moon for a little bit she may let us.
>>
>>15172435
>Weimu's cyute mamumamu dat gwistens and shines wike Mista Milky Way
o lawd
>>
File: 1431525155245.jpg (104 KB, 920x653) Image search: [Google]
1431525155245.jpg
104 KB, 920x653
It's a shame I'm a big baby that doesn't like abyuse, that seems to be all that's ever made.
>>
File: image.png (842 KB, 800x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
842 KB, 800x1800
>>15182788
The more you're exposed to it, the more it pulls you in. Abyuse is addictive
>>
File: komarisa1.jpg (227 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
komarisa1.jpg
227 KB, 1000x1400
>>15182788
It's okay anon, I can't get into abyuse either if it's against niceheads. I just want the ones that deserve a nice, easy life to have one.
>>
Cute.
>>
>>15181130
Deibu deserved it, and her shit kid and shit husband deserved to lose her. No sympathy for shitheads at all.
>>
File: 1451484496957.png (90 KB, 320x238) Image search: [Google]
1451484496957.png
90 KB, 320x238
>creatures modeled after dozens of characters with various abilities that have the power of "belief"
>99% of produced art is the same abuse chore with the same fucking characters
This fandom exist for years and people are making the same stuff over and over? I call bullshit.
>>
>>15183403
I don't think those Marisas were shithead. I think they just reacted with standard yukkuri behavior with an accessory-less yukkuri. That Deibu was totally shit however.
>>
>>15183937
Generally yukkuri only scorn yukkuri that are supposed to have hats but dont, not those that never did -though there are exceptions by artist discretion.
Also the 'apologize and eat poopoo' thing isn't exactly gold badge material.
>>
You don't really care one way or another. Your sisters are just here to serve the family idol, whether they look like mommy and daddy or not. You decide to put these thoughts into words.

"Awish's new big shish better be nice to Awish! Awish ish an idol you know? Bwing sweet-sweets, now ish fine!" Mommy looks a little concerned. "Mukyu! Little Alice... Little one may still be tired..." Maricha, however doesn't seem upset. "Widdle shish saved Mawicha fwom shiddy Weimu! If Mawicha had sweet-sweets Mawicha would gib them to idol Awish!" Scarecrow yus in admiration. "Big shish ish a vewy eajy yukkuchi! Mukyu! Patche wants to help others chake it eajy wike big shish!" Daddy brings over the city-sect hunt-hunt bag. "Alice's little ones are very kind! This gives Alice a warm easy feeling in Mister Custard!" She doles out food to everyone.

The Mister Humans at the park had been taking it too easy; you, your sisters, and Daddy had managed to collect an enormous bounty. He gives you each a Mister Sandwich, checking it first for hot sauce or spicy meat. He also gives you a few Mister Crispy-Crispys, some Mister Fruit, and even Mister Cake! To a Mister Human, this is just lunch, but to a ko, this is a decadent feast. Everyone begins munch-munch happily. True to her word, Maricha brings you her share of the sweet-sweets. "Mawicha will gib widlde shish her Mishter Jam Tart. It's sweet-sweet, sho Mawicha hopes widdle shish will wike it!" "Sho good! Dis shit is sho good!" You announce loudly as you eat, ignoring Maricha but gladly taking the sweet-sweets. Meanwhile, Scarecrow does the same thing with Fatty, who also doesn't thank her. Everyone feasts easy and eats their fill.

"Mukyuuu. Alice and Patchouli gained a little one today, but lost one too." Mommy holds the squashed remains of the dead Patche's hat in her flap flaps, caressing it gently. Maricha and the eldest living Patche are crying loudly. "Yunyaaaaa! Mawicha's eajist fwend!" "Yunyaaaa! Patchy's pwecious and kind bwig shish!" The other sisters look sombre. You wouldn't have cared about this funeral, but Daddy told you he wanted you to use your idol voice to sing a Mister Dirge as a tribute to big sis Patchy. You let loose a melancholy melody.

"Yu yu, bwig shish... Yu Yu, bwig shish... Yu yu bwig shish... Bwig shish Patchy..."

You take your own time to feel smug over the disappearance of Emo, your uneasiest big sister. She was not well liked, and almost forgotten already. Yukkuri can count no higher than three, so the fact six kos survived meant there were still "lots of little ones" for Mommy and Daddy to take it easy with. Mommy had already forgotten the eldest Alice, and you, Daddy and your sisters would shit out your last memories of her once your food had finished digesting. Emo had never known easiness, and made no impact on the world whatsoever in her one week of life.

Mommy places the hat gently and carefully in a corner of the room, on a tiny bed of newspaper clippings (Patchoulis love all forms of the printed word), with a Mister Shiny-Shiny as an offering to whatever it was manjuus prayed to. The eldest Patchy, Maricha, and Scarecrow sobbed loudly. "Mukyu, Patchy will remember little one forever." Mommy says. "Little ones," says Daddy, "Alice thinks we should all take it easy for little one's sake." Your easy song comes to an end, and Maricha comes up to rub with you. "*Sniff* Widdle shish sang a vewy eajy mishter song..." You rub back. "Of courshe! Awish ish a shitty-shect idol you know? Now gib sweet-sweets! Dis Mista Perfoamance wash vewy hard!" Daddy gives you a boiled sweet from her hunt-hunt bag. "Alice is proud of little one. We all have to take it easy after this Mister Tragedy." You munch the sweet-sweet happily. Dead sisters or no, today was very easy.

The next day comes bright and early. After an easy breakfast of leftover picnic food, Daddy announces she's going to hunt-hunt. Do you want to go with her?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10142067
---
I'm afraid the choice is a bit lame this time. Need to set up another situation. Writing this part was uneasy...
>>
>>15184594
Alice had a very hard day yesterday you know!
Only slaves should have to hunt-hunt every day!
>>
>>15184594
Oh, and amazing writing there. Really gets across how much of a complete little shit we are.
>>
Shitty humans can't vote easy.
>>
I'm feeling like if Alice goes hunting, she's going to run into humans and as hilarious as her shithead-ness is it'll get her killed if she tries talking to a human. Best to stay in and be easy at home. Maricha will probably want to go with the Father anyway, they can't resist a good hunt-hunt.
>>
>>15184950
Going outside gives us the opportunity to give some city-sect love to random yukkuris.
>>
>>15184981
We are too young. We got lucky because we caught some ko on the run, a toe to toe rape battle may be too much to handle.
I think we should wait till we've gorged on enough sweets that we are bigger and stronger than most kos our age.
>>
>>15177641
I really like this guy.
>>
>>
>>15184594
Nothing to really work with here. I suppose we can stay with mommy. Mommy Pachy may start being concerned with our antics but it should lead up to some drama. I do wonder how Marisa is going to end up.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>15185686
Woah, I just got bullied by a yukkuri.
>>
Nazrin out of nowhere!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbgsNQve9HY
>>
>>15186032
That Maricha was resilient enough to not be split in half
>>
>>15186032
There is something curiously stimulating about a pinned yukkuri wiggling its ass trying to escape.
>>
>>15185686
nobody notices how he has a vein on his cheek?
>>
>>15188104
Is it surprising to you that it would piss him off?
>>
>>15188182
no, i meant the vein shouldn't be that down on the face.
>>
The voting is too even, you're going to have to make us go out to get food while staying at home.
>>
File: mukyu.png (84 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
mukyu.png
84 KB, 512x512
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 600x600
>>15188660
>>
>>
>>
File: 1455170241924.jpg (14 KB, 165x191) Image search: [Google]
1455170241924.jpg
14 KB, 165x191
>>15188660
>>
File: nicehead kos.jpg (97 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
nicehead kos.jpg
97 KB, 600x600
>>15188653
>Bullying the Patchy

Patchy deserves only love.
>>
>>15188688
>>15188696
>sample
>>
>>15188230
Has it occurred to you that nobody really cares or even sees anything wrong with that?
>>
>>15188677
Bullying is the best.
>>
>>
>>
>>15185677
Is this from a pool?
>>
>>15188660
Damn
>>
>>15189245
no
http://yukkuri.shii.org/posts/29916
>>
>>15188712
Patches are just as capable of being a shithead as Marisas and Reimus. If anything, Patchouli shitheads are worse, because they can use their intelligence to do harm.

And all shitheads deserve bullying.
>>
File: the suze.png (132 KB, 658x884) Image search: [Google]
the suze.png
132 KB, 658x884
Fill in the blanks, /jp/!
What is bullying this 'suze?
>>
>>15190706
NO! NOT THE 'SUZE!
>>
>>15190706
my peni-peni

>>15189409
damn shame, thanks
>>
>>15190676
Why is that adult Remy so tiny?
>>
>>15190676
Yeah, shithead patchys are usually the orchestrator of house invasions.
>>
>>15194405
They're koas.
>>
>>
>>
So what's the deal with "easy days, refreshing days"? Does it rhyme untranslated?
>>
>>15185682
Why would one sleep with them?? They'd probably piss and shit all over the bedding
>>
>>15198490
Days rhymes with days. Yukkuri aren't smart.
>>
>>
>>15198248
>>
>>15198852
Who's to the right of Eirin? Yukari?
>>
>>15200865
Looks like Keine.
>>
>>15200915
but she has no hat
>>
>>15201211
I don't see why there's images of abyusers there. If it's a wasa it's not abyuse, you're doing the world a favour and deserve a nice pat on your back.
>>
The reason why Kiri hasn't drawn anything in years is because he died, right?
>>
>>15198248
>>15199320
These manjuu look annoying. Smashing their babies with their own hammers would be funny.
>>
>>15204056
Bulling aqn, why would you do that?
>>
>>15202873
Japanese cold.
>>
File: gets it.jpg (302 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
gets it.jpg
302 KB, 700x700
>>15202873
I always assumed he had to get a real job.
>>
>>15185686
Abyuse is imminent.
>>
INCOMING!
>>
I should stop reading this yukkuri stuff.
I just made bread and when I took out of the oven I thought "sorry for being such a good baker".
>>
>>15212009
Sounds like you're becoming a shithead. Yu need some discipline.
>>
>>15212151
Shitty slave should drop dead easy.
>>
Antiyukkuri that say "Get the lead outta yer ass!" to each other
>>
File: sweepy kos.gif (94 KB, 349x171) Image search: [Google]
sweepy kos.gif
94 KB, 349x171
Sleeping easy.
>>
I really really want to hold a koyukkuri.
>>
>>15214672
Me too
>>
>>15215449
L-lewd
>>
>>15214672
>seeing her teeth through the skin as she's being ripped apart.

Takumi is godly.
>>
Shhh Flan is sleeping
>>
>>15215449
ITS AWWWWWWWRIGHT
>>
>>15220509
Dude you should totally install that date&chick thing, it's fucking free!
>>
>>15220509
Release it on a bunch of Reimus.
>>
>>15220811
Fool me once, shame on you, internet. Fool me twice, shame on me

>>15220825
Shes too much of a nicehead to eat her fellow yus. That reminds me...
>>
Its feeding time for my other pets
>>
>>15221411
did he finally just fucking unlock violence mode on the PC build or do we still need to run emulators
>>
>>15223282
Ha hasn't updated either version since mid-February, and outside of that quick look at a VR yukkuri thing he's been completely silent on the Play and Youtube pages.
>>
>>15223524
What's his Youtube channel?
>>
>>15223553
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_25gU9AYftnY3U9gmH33Zw
>>
>>15223985
Thanks.
>>
File: da shky.jpg (53 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
da shky.jpg
53 KB, 533x400
>>15224007
No worries, easy anon.
>>
I hope all our writers haven't taken it easy forever.
>>
>>15225009
Shithead koAlice writer here. Sorry the chapter was a little weak last time round. I've been too busy at work to get on top of it, but I will definitely write some more soon!
>>
>>15225009
Next chapter is written, it will come in a few hours, when I'll have access to my PC. Uneasy mister exams can't let mister write easy !
>>
My favourite nicehead. Balloon Alice is always taking it easy. I saved her from getting eaten by the cow and now she's a silver badge.
>>
>>15225498
My game keeps on crashing whenever the cow eats a Yukkuri.
>>
>>15225498
I haven't loaded my game in awhile, but I think my gold badges are an Alice and a Flan. Those two and a bunny-ear Cirno always greet me when I enter the room.
>>
Chapter 7

"Shlowly, Shlowly..."

Sagume had made her choice. No matter what, she would see miss Moon tonight ! She discretly crawled toward the window. Miss was working hard, and thus she didn't noticed.

"Yupii... Where is bwig shish going ?
- Shagume will see Mish Mwoon !
- Buch... It'ch dangewous ! Shagume shouldn't go.
- Don't worry, widdle shish, Shagume will be fine."

Sagume hopped on a box, then managed to climb on mister chai, then on mister table, to finally get on the window's edge, under the worried eyes of the koreimu. For the first time since she was rescued from the trashbin, she felt the breeze on her skin, the breeze of the outside world. The night was clear, and because the house was in the countryside, the sky wasn't polluted by the public lights, so the stars were easily visible. However, the Moon was nowhere to be seen.

"Mish Mwoon is surely taking it easy behind mister wall !"

She tried to look above the wall, the farthest possible, not realising that the distance between her and the void was closing up. Suddendly, she lost her balance, and fell to the ground.

"Yubibi !"

Even if she only fell from one and half meter, she didn't hurted herself too badly. She tried to go away from the house to discover where miss Moon was hiding, but she never found out. So tired and sad, she decided to go back to the house, only to realize that she didn't knew where she was.

"Yu ? Shagume musht go back home ! Where ish Shagume ?"

She had lost her easy place, her easy family, just to see the Moon that was hiding. The situation was to hard to bear, so she bursted into tears.

"Miiiish ! Weimuuuu ! Where are you ? Shagume ij showwy ! Shagume want's cho chage ich eajy with Mish again ! Yueeeeeen !
- Why is little-one crying ?"

Sagume looked to the voice direction. A yukkuri was smiling at her. She had an easy green hat, and two tails.

"Chen is Chen ! Why can't little one get it ?
- Shagume ij Shagume... Shagume ij lost...
- Chen gets it ! Hold on little-one, Chen will get you back home !"

Chen then grabbed Sagume with her tails, and dropped her on her hat.

"Shagume ij fwying in the shky !"

Chen began to hop. She was a really fast yukkuri, and Sagume was having lots of fun bouncing on the green hat. She was even forgetting why she was here when chen entered the near forest.

"Waich ! Shagume's home is not here !"

Chen didn't heard the koyukkuri. She was still rushing through the forest, knowing exactly where she was going, and thus, avoiding all the obstacles on her road. She stopped when two yukkuris showed up.

"Stop here da ze ! Why is Chen carrying a yukkuri that can't take it easy ?
- Little one is not very city-sect. Alice thinks that Chen should drop the country bumpkin yukkuri here
- Chen doesn't get it ! Little one is a yukkuri that can get it ! Please let me go !
- Shagume can take it easy ! Please trust Chen easy !
- Silence da ze. The clan can't let it yukkuris that don't have a mister accessory !
- Then Chen wants to see Dosu ! Dosu can get it
- Fine, Marisa will take you to Dosu ! But be nice with Dosu or drop dead easy da ze !
- Chen get it ! Little one don't talk and get Chen "

The Marisa took Chen and Sagume to the camp. Several yukkuris were looking at them. Some with curious eyes, others with angry faces.

"Who is this yukkuri easy ? She can't take it easy !
- Mukyuu... Patchy thinks that little one is just lost
- She can drop dead easy ! Alice don't want such a country bumpkin to be in the city sect clan !
- Mwommy ? Can Youmu play with this little one myon ?
- Cirno is strong ! Is little one strong ?"

Then she saw her. Dosu. She was a two meters tall yukkuri Marisa. An old Patchouli was sleeping on her big hat. Sagume was impressed by the beauty and the size of the Dosu. She didn't knew that a yukkuri could be this tall.

"Dosu ! Chen wants to speak !
- YUUUUUUUUUUU ! SILENCE EVERYBODY ! Dosu is listenning to Chen ze.
- Chen found little one why hunting ! Little one was lost and couldn't get it, so Chen brought her here !
- Yu... Little one doesn't have an accessory. What does the Forest council think ?"

The Patchy on Dosu's hat spoke

"Mukyuun. If Little one don't have an accessory, it's maybe because she is a banned one. But Patchy doesn't remember little one, so she was probably never a part of the clan.
- Shikieiki thinks that if Little one was never part of the clan, then little one is not a banned one, ergo she is an easy yukkuri ! Not guilty !
- If Little-one lost her accessory, Alice will craft her a new one ! But how can Alice be sure that Little-one is city-sect ?
- Reimu thinks Dosu should ask little-one. If she lies and can't take it easy, then we will ban her from the clan !"

The four yukkuris that spoke were the great foresst council : Patchouli the Wise, Shikieiki the Just, Alice the Gifted and Reimu the Brave. They were with Dosu the Great the five most famous yukkuris of the region. They were even able to defeat a mister wolf !
>>
"Yu... Dosu sees da ze. What's your name, Little one ?
- Shagume is Shagume !
- Why don't little one have an accessory ?
- Shagume never had one ! Shagume was born without any accessory, but instead Shagume has mister flap-flap !
- Yuu ! Dosu see... Little Sagume can take it easy in Dosu's clan ! For now she will live in Chen's house da ze !"

Hoorays were coming from the yukkuri crowd. A new yukkuri was accepted as a part of the clan ! A little one approached Sagume :

"Atai ! Chirno is the shtrongesht ! Chake it eajy !"

She gave Sagume a cold rub-rub, soon followed by a lot of little ones.

"Shagume come and pway with Maricha da je !
- Chage ich eajy with Awish !
- Myoooon !
- Shagume will play with little ones !"

She yawned.

"Sagume should sleep-sleep and play tomorrow ! Chen will show you your house !"

Chen took Sagume to her home. It was an easy hole under a dead tree. Inside there was two rooms, a big one with some munch-munch, and the other with a mister bed.

"Sagume can sleep here !"

Chen just made another mister bed for her in the main room. The koyukkuri thanked her host, and went to sleep. For the first time since she came here, she thought of miss. Maybe she was sad because she ran away. Maybe she was mad at her... She feel asleep. Tomorrow she will have to choose...

http://www.strawpoll.me/10200742
>>
We should ask if bullying the dork is allowed.
>>
Hi everyone ! Shagume here ! Mishtawriter and me we decided to tell you more about the other mister choices ! Shagume is a big yukkuri now you know ? So take it easy and listen !

Choosing to leave mister trashbin, or to ask easy Mister dustman to let Shagume go would have lead to a scenario where Shagume would have met some uneasy stray yukkuris, before being adopted by a nice yukkureisen.

If Shagume choosed to go to mister petshop, she would have been trained to be a pet yukkuri, but because she is a very rare type, she would have been sent to the Factory instead ! How shcary !!!

If Shagume choosed to play alone in the yukkurium, Marisa and Mawisha would have progressively accepted Shagume in their family, while Reimu would still have rejected Shagume.

Telling everything to miss would have led Reimu to show her true face in front of Miss, causing her death. Shagume can't take it easy remembering this...

If Shagume said that she would have died while Reimu was dashing at us Shagume wouldn't have hurted her mister flap flap, but Reimu would have killed little sis !

The scenario where Shagume begs for her life was a mister dead end, but it was pretty, obvious, don't you think ?

Telling Miss to throw the yukkuris away would have led miss to do so. Shagume wonders if she would have see them again...

Telling them to drop dead easy would also have led miss to execute the sentence, but little-sis would have hated shagume for this !

Trying to escape would have ended in a failure. Miss would have realized that she wasn't able to take care of us, and would have sold us to a friend. The next mister choices would have told what this friend would have done to Shagume !

Trying to speak to miss would have led to her trying to let us take it easier, and used us as a subject of (easy) experiments to enter college !

Trying to sleep was another mishter dead end, because Shagume would have became sick, and took it easy forever...

That's all for now ! If you have any mister suggestion or mister advice, tells them to mishtawriter ! Shagume hope that tou enjoy her story ! So take it easy, mister anons, and don't forget to greet Mish Mwoon when you see her !
>>
>>15226522
I knew miss wasn't good news.
>>
>>15226420
>- Don't worry, widdle shish, Shagume will be fine."
That's when I knew.

Perhaps Sagume's ability will kick in again when talking to Dosu, depending on how she formulates her desire.
>>
>>15226522
Weird that "letting us take it easier" leads to miss becoming an abyuser, but I guess it's a good thing we missed out on that bait and switch choice.
>>
>>15226424
Based on the second post, it's clearly for the best if we stay with the clan, but I can't help but worry about the Reimu at home.
>>
>>15227428
>easy experiments

I think those experiments wouldn't have been abyusive ones, maybe studies on yukkuri behavior, or research on her ability rather than vivisection. I think miss owner is still a loving owner.
>>
>>
TAKE IT EASY~
>>
I like Yukkuri because I've always said "take it easy" instead of "goodbye" or "see ya"

Relaxing and taking it easy is a nice way to go through life

So take it easy!!
>>
>>15229120
I tell people to "take it easy" when they get mad at me in games, which usually ends in them insulting me.
I honestly want them to take it easy and have a good time, I never meant to mock them or make them angry,
>>
>>15229093
The funny part is that if you kicked it , it'd fall over and roll in pain. No yukkuris are scary. Except okuus.
>>
>>15229120
>say "take it easy" instead of "goodbye" or "see ya"
I do too now, but didn't always

It's a good farewell for me
>>
You guys need to start being nicer to the yus. That power of belief is super powerful.

If a yu was smart enough, could yukkuri start believing and evolve its species to for better survival or to top on top of the food chain, so to speak?
>>
>>15230101
I've only ever seen that one Kirita story that has the 'power of belief' thing. Honestly I don't think it even fits in well with the rest of the 'pseudo-canon'.
>>
>>15230101
>>15230634
A lot of yukkuri genuinely believe they are super powerful, super strong, able to defeat Mister Human, etc. But that doesn't save them from being smashed into paste when they piss anon off.
>>
>>15230101
Does Sagume ability involves reverse power of belief when she speaks ?
>>
>>15229383
Oh, god, that story.
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 1200x860) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 1200x860
Page 7 cand tage id eaji!
>>
>>15238738
The thread's now on Page 7? I'm on Clover right now, but it dosen't tell the page the thread is in.
>>
File: ground bait.png (280 KB, 752x752) Image search: [Google]
ground bait.png
280 KB, 752x752
Uu~
>>
File: 1420493558Tz0f4f-i.jpg (68 KB, 415x342) Image search: [Google]
1420493558Tz0f4f-i.jpg
68 KB, 415x342
>>15229120
Every single yukkuri tries to survive because they desire to take it easy

The struggle to acquire sweet-sweets ,mister treasures ,and eajy places is all towards this end.

Rub rub are also for this purpose.

To serve others,to fight for love and peace, all of these are attempts to take it easy

Taking it easy is the ultimate goal of all of yukkuri ze~
>>
Please treat your yu like how you would want to be treated
>>
File: chwine maiden weimu.jpg (109 KB, 1200x849) Image search: [Google]
chwine maiden weimu.jpg
109 KB, 1200x849
A good yukkuri deserves a reward, like Mister Costume.
>>
>>15226522
Wait, people really voted to just go out the window?
>>
Marichas getting brutally murdered is the best.
>>
Yukkuris bullying yukkuris is the best.
>>
>>15248192
I chuckled.
>>
>>15184594
Your decision is easy. "Dwaddie! Awish ish going to hunt-hunt wiv you! Awen't you wucky? Showwy fow being sho genewous!" Maricha bounces up and down excitedly. "Yuyu! Hunt-hunt! Mawicha will bwing back sweet-sweech for widdle shish!" Princess shuffles towards you. "Awish choo! Awish choo!" Tufty, on the other hand, doesn't want to come - she's playing with the eldest Patchy, letting her sister balance on her head. "Mukyukyu!! Patche hash casht a fwying spell!" "Bwig shish is a fwying Mishter Birdy!" Daddy nods. "Alright, Alice and Alice and Marisa come with daddy easy! Let's find lots of easy munch-munch for all the little ones!" Mommy waves a flap-flap. "Mukyu! Take it easy Alice! Patchouli's little ones are taking it very easy today!" Daddy leads you and your sisters out of the house and towards town.

Gutter trash Yukkuri wandering the streets are a fairly common sight. Most humans will simply ignore them unless they head onto their property. Although Yukkuri who are pets and have earned one of the higher badged ratings will do the same, as they've been trained to believe strays can't take it easy, most pet yus will interact with strays the same as they would in the wild. As you arrive behind an alleyway filled with bins, you get some experience of this first hand.

"Yu yu~ eajy eajy chake it eajy!! La La~ eajy eajy!"

You're singing happily, perched atop Daddy's head while your sisters walk, when you come across another adult yukkuri. "Yuyu? Take it easy, Alice is Alice!" Daddy says. Following her lead, Maricha introduces herself. "Dake it eajy! Mawicha ish Mawicha!" The yukkuri, black haired with large rabbit ears, turned round. "Take it easy usa~ Tewi is Tewi!" She looks very easy. Her skin is clear as the day, not a speck of dust on her. Her Mister Hair sparkles, even in the gloomy alleyway. A silver badge glistens at the base of her left ear. Maricha can't contain her excitement. "Tewi ij a vewy eajy yukkuchi! What'ch dat on Mista Ear?" Tewi glances at her ear. "This is Tewi's Mister Badge! Mister Badge shows that Mister Humans and Tewi can take it easy together, usa~!" She smirks proudly. "Tewi has a silver Mister Badge, and Tewi is learning to get a gold Mister Badge, to impress big sis usa~!" Maricha jumps up and down again. "Sho cool! Dat's so cool da je!" Princess, who had been shyly hiding behind Daddy, came out of hiding. "Ish Tewi Mawicha's eajy fwend?" She asks. Tewi smiles. "Tewi doesn't bite, little one." Princess comes out and smiles at Tewi. "Chake it eajy! Awish is Awish!" "Take it easy, Tewi is Tewi usa~!" Princess looks at you expectantly. "Dish is Awish's widdle shish! She'sh a shitty-sect idol you know?" Tewi looks at you and smiles. What do you say?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10240513
>>
LETS RAPE THE BUNNY
>>
>>15223985
wow is this in VR too? i've never had this much precum omfg
>>
I'm just saying, but it looks like some are dead ends.
>>
>>15249453
I think asking for sweet-sweets or the badge will make the human get involved.
>>
>>15249485
I mean, Alice is a shithead, so there's no good end for her. At this point it's more about lasting as long as possible before we either offend a human or a larger yukkuri.
>>
>>15248474
Why do you fags have to vote for the 'safe' option even in this run?

Rape her and steal her badge. Idol Alice is the easiest.
>>
Suiso is back! Easy days~ refreshing days~
>>
>>15251796
I felt really easy when I saw this uploaded. Now if only someone translated it...
>>
>>15250643
Have you ever read a yukkuri shithead story? Fucking with a badged almost guarantees an owner will squish the shit out of Alice.
>>
>>15248474
We are on a mission. A mission for sweet-sweets.
Fucking with the owner may get us smooshed so lets just be direct.
>>
>Scroll down in an old OYP pool
>"Lol stupid shithead, she was born only moments ago and she didn't immediately make a good decision!"

Anyone else feel a little frustrated when they see comments like these?

Maybe I'm just being anal about how other people enjoy things, but it peeves me when people go through some mental gymnastics as to why one "deserved it" or "had it coming." Why's everything gotta be 'justified' to some people?

It gives me a similar feeling from back in school, how sometimes kids when watching nature documentaries would see an animal eating another in the wild would make up a narrative for it, like a predator being "evil" or "mean" and its prey being "dumb" or "lazy." Not everything needs to have a logic behind it, sometimes tragedy strikes for no reason, and sometimes nature just takes it course; enjoy it for what it is.
>>
>>15252738
I think it's just a way to explain themselves why they enjoy watching these creatures being torture or killed.
If they see that the yukkuri deserved to be mangled to death then there's no guilt in having fun while watching it happen.
>>
What's a fake dosu?
>>
In my D&D game, my party has made a habit of attempting to befriend every sentient 'harmless' creature they come across and inviting them back to their city. There's a number of kappas, faerie dragons, gremlins, and such living with them.

I've tried creating some drama by having them create mischief, but the party's charisma is godly enough to resolve any disputes and convince them to behave.

Now it's dawning on me that's what better to turn their expectations on their heads than a failed wizard's experiment that is adorable, friendly, harmless, completely useless, can't be reasoned with, can't be taught, and will breed exponentially the moment they leave on a quest?
>>
>>15254078
Won't they be annoyed by your continued efforts to kill the little shits?
>>
>>15252738
I like it when they sprawl lenghty arguments, if they didn't have the one rule for OYP pols would be a mess.
>>
File: crunch munch.png (62 KB, 600x388) Image search: [Google]
crunch munch.png
62 KB, 600x388
Here's a stupid, smug looking yukkuri eating pellets of food.

It's cute, I think, in a weird sort of way. I just want to put it in a cage and watch it go about its day.
>>
Reminder to keep your Bakaguyas away from your Mokous.
>>
>>15255055
The yukkuri doesn't worry about politics, or philosophy, or any of that crap. It's content to just eat and sleep. Yukkuri is a pure being.
>>
>>15255379
Breeding my Teruyo with Mokotan!

Having E~rin and Keine protect the house and lay traps to dissuade shitheads and predators!

Having a Tewi for good luck and a Reisen for cuteness!
>>
>>15252738
I think >>15253478 has it right. Yukkuri are basically harmless pets with child-like intelligence and speech. I assume to enjoy watching abuse some people just tell themselves they deserved it. If they watched someone stomp on a misbehaving animal they'd probably hate it.

Personally I can't enjoy abuse for that very reason, I don't like seeing these cute little things torn up even if they "deserve it". I'd have no problem letting a predator Yukkuri take care of known shitheads but a human torturing them for no real reason always makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>
File: 14728.png (349 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
14728.png
349 KB, 900x1200
>>15255442
Not really, Yukkuri society is full of drama. They fuck over each other over trivial things.
>>
>>15256303
Yeah, a lot of abyuse writers have to give them complex emotions to create strife when they really should just be dumb heads that like takoyaki.
>>
>>15253550
A really, really fat yukkuri.
>>
>>15256054
The best part about this is after the babies are taken, that marisa is just gonna go knock up her mindfucked wife again.
>>
>>15256303
I loved this one. Fucking classic story. Wish the elder one suffered more though.

>>15256054
What pool is this one from? Never seen it before.
>>
>>15250643
>>15252447
Plus it's a Tewi. Acording to Yukkuri lore Tewis are diabolical
>>
>>15254078
Please don't, or at least be original about it. If I was a player and found out my DM injected fucking japanese internet memes into our game I would never stop making fun of him.
>>
File: HOTTTTTT.gif (333 KB, 598x284) Image search: [Google]
HOTTTTTT.gif
333 KB, 598x284
>>15256303

SHELL A SHIT!

A USELESS, SPOILED, RETARDED SHIT!

A SHAT ONE! A GRAT ONE!
>>
>>
>>15248474
A country bumpkin like this Tewi obviously hogs all the sweet-sweets. Unacceptable! You're a hard working idol, you need your fix! You declare as much. "Countwy bwumpkin Tewi alweady knows da famous Idol Awish! Awish works hard at bein the top shiddy-shect idol, sho don't chake it eajy! Gib Awish evewy shingle shweet-shweet wifout fail, WIGHT DISH INSTANT ISH ACCEPTABLE!"

Maricha and Princess look at you wide eyed. "W-widdle shish... D-dat'sh Mawicha's eajy fwend Tewi..." Maricha looks crestfallen. "Wryy? Eben dough Tewi ish shitty-shect?" Princess really isn't taking it easy. Even Daddy raises an eyebrow. "Little one... Tewi is a yukkuri who can take it very easy... that wasn't very city-sect..." You're deaf to their protests. You wiggle your anyaru at Tewi. "Woll woll~ Doin fanshervish for shiddy Tewi! Showwy for bweing da eajiest!"

Tewi's smile doesn't falter, but you think you catch a hint of mischief in her eyes. "Oh! Of course Tewi knows Idol Alice, usa~! Tewi is Idol Alice's biggest fan!" Her smile widens. "Tewi can really take it easy with Idol Alice!" Daddy seems to relax a little. "Yuuu... Thank you city-sect Tewi... Alice is sorry about little one. Alice's little ones sometimes take it a bit too easy." Tewi smiles. "Tewi doesn't mind, usa~! In fact, Tewi left some sweet-sweets right behind Mister Bin! Tewi won't take it easy and will share, usa~!" Maricha jumps up and down yu-yuing. "Shweet-shweets! Fank yu, Mawicha's eajiest fwend Tewi!" Princess smiles. "How shitty-shect! What an eajy day!" Daddy lets you down from her head. "Yu, little one, make sure to say thank you for the city-sect sweet-sweets. I'm sure Tewi's Mister Human had a hard hunt-hunt for them." You ignore her. "Gib awish the shweet-shweets! Dey're all Awish's! Gib now!"

Tewi retrieves a big bag from behind the bin. It's already open, and lots of sweet-sweet looking yellow candies lay inside. "Tewi's tum-tum is already full, so munch-munch it all, usa~!" Tewi says. You and your sisters dash forward. By sheer entitlement alone, you barge your way to the front and start eating straight away. You're not very far ahead though; even Daddy has barely said her thanks before diving in. "Mwunch-mwunch! Sho... gwood... shit's sho... gwood..." But before you know it, your eye-eyes have grown heavy. The mixture of sour and sweetness in the lemon candies is hypnotic and confusing. "Sho... shleepy-shleepy..." As you drift off into unconsciousness, you hear Tewi talking to someone. "Big sis come out easy! Stupid trash yukkuri fell for it usa~!"
>>
>>15258527
You awaken to a different scene entirely. There ground underneath is soft-soft and squidgy - it feels like Mister Dirt, not the scrapy-scrapy Mister Gravel that paves the city streets, but has an easy clean smell. You see bizzare surroundings, a huge Mister Soft-Soft that towers five or more adult-yu heights above the ground, a Mister Box in which some small Mister Humans are taking it easy together on a big green Mister Grass, and in front, you see two adult yukkuri looking at you. One of them is unfamiliar, but the other is Tewi. "Fufufufu, look easy! That trash is waking up usa~!" The other yukkuri, purple haired with skinny rabbit ears, one of which shines with a gold Mister Badge, lets out a mocking laugh. "Gera gera! What a shitty Alice! Udonge thinks she can't take it easy at all gera!" That jolts you out of the fug of sleep-sleep. "Shiddy countwy bumpkin Udonge! Awish ish a shiddy shect idol you know? Apologize now eajy! Awish will get mad!" Udonge laughs even harder. "Gerageragera! What an uneasy little one! Brats like that can never take it easy!" You bounce over to the two adult yus and puff up at Udonge. "Pwuufff! Shiddy Udonge! Awish will dwo hurt-hurt! Apologize dish inshtant and maybe Awish won't do cwush-cwush to yu!" Udonge turns to Tewi. "Gera, Udonge can't believe this trash brat! Even poo-poo is easier!" You're fuming. "Shwabe Tewi! Squash-squash countwy bwumpkin Udonge! Now ish fine!" Tewi looks at you smugly. "Uneasy Alice can go die, usa~! Tewi would never hurt Tewi's Udonge, especially not for shitty trash Alice that can never take it easy!" This trash country bumpkin of a Tewi! How dare she speak like that to an idol like Alice! With a roar, you leap at her - only to crash into something before you reach her. "Yupiii! Awish's bweyoodiful Mishter Fashe dat eben Mishter Sun ish jealoush of!" Tewi and Udonge burst into ugly, mocking laughter. "Geragerageragera! Shitty trash that doesn't even have a Mister Badge didn't see the clear Mister Wall!" "Hahaha! Tewi's cunning pranks are successful again, usa~!"

Thud. Thud. Heavy footsteps break up the laughter. Tewi and Udonge turn to the source of the noise. "Ah! Welcome back, big sis! Tewi and Udonge were showing the trash her place, usa~!" A Mister Human comes into view. Pee-pee leaks out of your mamumamu. She's tall, huge from yukkuri-eye vision, has a Mister Headband not unlike your own, and in her hands, holds your Daddy up by her hair. Daddy is bruised and weeping. "You did well, Tewi, Udonge. Hello 'Idol Alice', heh. What do you think would happen to you if I killed your shit parent and left you without munch-munch for a year or two?" Your bravery, which had faltered for a moment, suddenly returns. "Shiddy Mish Human! You're countwy bumpkwin Tewi's slave, sho you're Awish's shwabe too! Welease shitty-shect Dwaddie and gib us mwunch-mwunch now! A lot ish fwine!" Daddy tries to wriggle free. "Bleaze Biss Human... Adice's liddle one doedn'd underzdand... Bleaze led uz dage id eady..." Miss ignores you both, and takes your headband off. "Yupii? Awish'sh amazhing Mishder Headband! Gib id back! Gib it baaaaack!" You bounce up and down, try and get to Miss, but Mister Wall blocks you again. "PWUFFFF! COUNTWY BWUMPKIN MISHDER WALL! AWISH WANTSH TO PWUNISH SHIDDY OLD WADY!" Daddy cries harder. "Yubyaaaa! Bleaze gib bag liddle one's Bisder Accezory! Zhe gan'd dage id eady widoud id!" Miss laughs. "Oh you want it? I'll give it back, and sweet-sweets at the same time!" You pause. "Mwish hash welented? Gonna apologize?" Miss grins at you, an evil smirk that can never take it easy. "Nope~" And with that, she discards Daddy, forces your mouth open with both hands and jams your little headband inside. "Munch-munch, happiness! Hahaha, eat up, you shit manjuu!" Forcing your jaws together with her fingers, she makes you chew up your accessory, and flicks your stomach, forcing you to swallow. She then releases you, and you instantly vomit up a mouthful of custard. "Ara-ara~! Your custard vomit is adorable! But I'm afraid your little 'mister accessory' has already been turned into 'poo-poo', hahahaha!" You reward her mindless cruelty with a "Yunyaaaaa!", and Tewi and Udonge let out a ringing chorus of mocking laughter. "A poo-poo Mister Accessory will match a shithead like Alice, usa~!" "Geragera! Shitty Alice has no Mister Badge and no Mister Accessory! Oooh, uneasy-uneasy!" Choking back a waterfall of tears, Daddy looks up at Miss. "Bleaze Biss Huban... Bully Adize inzdead... Liddle one jusd wanded do dage id eady..." "Shut up." "BLEAZE! ADIZE DOEDN'D GARE WHAD HABBEDS DO HER! LED LIDDLE ONE DAGE ID EADYYYY!" "Shut the hell up! I'm bored of your crying. Go 'take it easy' with that shitball you call a little one." With that, Miss tosses Daddy into the box with you, and she and her pets leave, laughing all the way.
>>
>>15258532
Daddy rub-rubs against you. "Lidtle one... Bleaze dage it easy! Adize will do lig-lick! Dage id easy! Don't spid up more Bisder Gustard!" Daddy's rub-rub is very easy. Though you can barely stop crying all night at the loss of your Mister Accessory, the most important thing next to your life, Daddy's cosy presence soothes the hurt-hurt a little. You spend an uneasy night together, the first hardship of your short yu-life.

The next day arrives, and Miss Human arrives with it. "Morning you shitballs. I brought some easy friends for you." Tewi is with her, bouncing along happily, and Maricha is on top of Tewi's head, in between her ears, yu-yuing loudly. "Eajy fwend Tewi! High-high wiv Tewi!" Wait, she's taking it easy! Tewi must be her poo-poo slave! You leap straight up to the clear Mister Wall, a plan forming in your Mister Custard. "Bwig shish! Ged shwabe Tewi to pwunish countwy bwumpkin old wady! Den get back Awish's shitty-shect Mista Headband!" Maricha notices you. "Yu yu! Widdle shish, chake it eajy! Where'sh your Mishter Headband?" You puff up. "DIDN'T YU HEAR IDOL AWISH? PWUNISH SHIDDY MISH HUMAN EAJY!" Maricha looks up at Miss. "Yu? But Mish Human ish a pershon dat can chake it eajy? Mish and Mawicha took it eajy wiv widdle shish and ate Mishter Fries!" You stare at Maricha, not really understanding.

Miss picks Maricha up ("Yuu? It'sh wike fwying in da shky! Mawicha hash gotten wingsh?!" *flap flap*) and places her in front of you. "What a cute little yu. She tried to give her little sister half of her portion, you know? Your shit parents may spoil trash like you, but at least one of their disgusting spawn is a nicehead. Isn't she taking it easy?" You give Maricha a once over. She's smiling innocently at you. Having taken it easy with Miss last night, and having eaten easy meals with your family the night before, she's fattened out a little and is now a healthy koyukkuri. Miss has also given her the same clean-clean she gives Tewi and Udonge, leaving her sparkling clean from the tip of her cute hat to her very easy Mister Footsies. This Marisa is suddenly... Well, a very city-sect sister!

Miss recognizes the look in your eyes, and draws a phone from her pocket. "Time for the ultimate shithead test, my darling Alice~" She puts the phone on your doughy skin for a second, and it vibrates against you. An easy feeling... A *refreshing* feeling. Your peni-peni bounces into a little stiffy, and Maricha looks at you wide eyed. "W-widdle shish...?" Miss takes away the phone before you can refresh. "Well, what's it going to be, 'Idol Alice'?"

https://www.strawpoll.me/10257222

--

Mister Captcha can't take it easy...
>>
She isn't our real sister anyway.
>>
>>15258543
Were this any other yukkuri story I'd pick option 2, but this Alice is a totally irredeemable shitbag, so that choice doesn't really make sense.
>>
>>15258992
I'm actually gonna pick option 2. I hate Alice as much as the other guy, but I'm curious to see if she can somehow be redeemed.

Also, what happened to Princess?
>>
>>15259046
What if miss wants us to be shitheads so she can use us to bully other yukkuri?
If that's the case then our other sister is the next test.
>>
File: big.g family.jpg (926 KB, 1500x999) Image search: [Google]
big.g family.jpg
926 KB, 1500x999
>>15259094
I dunno, seems like miss prefers to torture shitheads. She didn't even hurt Maricha. Father Alice was likely beaten due to raising the super-shithead without any discipline.

>>15259046
I'd be interested to see that as well, but at this point it's such a huge departure from the shithead's personality that it seems almost nonsensical, even for magic pastries.
>>
>>15259140
By the way they captured us it seems that they do this often, I don't think Miss is just searching for stray shitheads to punish, I think she enjoys abyusing yukkuri in general, I think becoming one of her tools to do this should let us take it easy in the long run or at least give us a chance to escape.
I think she took care of her just to mak us resent Maricha.
Or I could be wrong and we get punished for being shitheads.
>>
>>15259185
Woah, I wrote "I think" a lot there.
I feel like a paste for brains now.
>>
>>15258543
Honestly, we were dead the moment we encountered a pet yu.
Lets just see where this ride goes.
>expecting a shithead not to do something shitheaded
>>
>>15258543
We were about to rape her yesterday anyway but didn't purely because she was too skinny. Now she is not.
>>
>>15259523
That's true, she's all plump and jiggly like that Reimu Alice raped to death last time.

Also, bluesnow updated his Youtube page today, looks like he's been playing around with the Live Wallpaper function on Androids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m733478xFE
>>
>>15259620

It's the happy ko from the Diary intro that I always try to smash with the pencil!
>>
>>15258543
kek.. oh I hope this story doesn't end too soon.
>>
>>15260165
Now that we're in a human's hands I think we're just fucked. I would have liked to fuck with more strays but there was really no way out of a situation with a badged Tewi.

Now it's just do we want to go full shithead forever or pretend to resist to survive a bit longer and maybe be shit when the human isn't around to maximize our remaining shitty time left.
>>
>>15260180
I think it depends on how miss anon reacts to Alice raping Maricha. Alice could do the fake-nice/learned my lesson deal to prolong her life, but I'm sure it'll be a painful time before finally dying.
>>
>>15260203
>>15260165
Seriously anons, we knew since the beginning that a full shithead story would be short. Now it's too late. Let's rape this fake sister. She should be honored to be idol Alice slave !
>>
i wonder if there's any way we can get at shitty Tewi for doing this to idol Alice or if the situation is just too hopeless now
>>
>>15260258
Seems kinda bad that we were kinda railroaded into this outcome.
All the last decisions seem to lead to the same outcome. I'm fine there was no nicehead option because that was out of character, but there should have been some level of distrust available rather than a list of possible demands.
>>
>>15260258
alice has lost her accessory now, there's no way she's going to be a cute idol ever again.
>>
Writer here, it wasn't necessarily railroading. Once I have some time I'll do the same thing as Sagume writer and do an explanation of possible outcomes.
>>
Maricha doesn't want to be idol Alice's easy slave?

Not very city-sect of her
>>
>>
>>15263080
I could see an alternate ending to this where they can't find their own home and thus die in the rain.
>>
The more I read these stories from writeanons, the more I'm able to handle abyuse.
How do I stop before I go down the slippery slope? I just wanted to take it easy reading easy stories about easy niceheads.
>>
>>15264929
I don't know if it's something that can happen accidentally.

I started with true happiness, loved it, and I only really use FF to make the abyuse seem more meaningful.

I think whatever mindset you come into things with is going to stick with you.
>>
>>15264944
It's just there's not many good, family friendly easy stories out there that I haven't read. I'd even settle for playful bullying like the one of a Reimu who just got a Sui.

This lack of content is making me uneasy, shitty slaves should bring me lots of easy comics!
>>
>>15264996
Welcome to being a fan of easy yukkuri content. A lot of people who genuinely liked yukkuri for being cute pets have moved on as the fad more or less started to dwindle and it seems like only the abyuse material continues going. The amount of abyuse far outweighs the amount of cute easy comics. I still don't like it though and will always enjoy reading about niceheads as part of a loving family or living happily in the wild.

That being said I do like shitheads because they say funny shit. "Get me <x>, now is fine!" is always amusing to me, and >>15263080
is pretty funny too. I just don't like to see cute little touhou faces mangled.
>>
>>15256303
this is just kind of a function of yukkuri having child-like intelligence i think. no one is more pure, innocent, or carefree than a child, but at the same time, no one is more cruel, petty, or selfish than a child
>>
>>15265077
If I remember right, a Patchouli tells the mother to not forget about the normal Marisa but she dismisses her because she gets a lot of attention thanks to the shelled one.
>>
File: SimYukkuriDecompile.png (116 KB, 1284x1028) Image search: [Google]
SimYukkuriDecompile.png
116 KB, 1284x1028
I decompiled the source code to the SimYukkuri game and spent all night working on it.
I have got it compiling cleanly. You can even get into the game and spawn some yus. However, the decompiler did a pretty crappy job and there's a lot of mister bugs. It's in an unplayable pre-alpha type stage right now.
Once the source code is in a vaguely presentable format and you can at least feed your yus and let them take it easy, I'll release it under GPL so we can have the (I think) first free software yukkuri game.
>>
File: 1442967611107.gif (483 KB, 243x270) Image search: [Google]
1442967611107.gif
483 KB, 243x270
>>15265335
I have no idea what most of you said means, but I like it anyway!
>>
>>15265355
I want to have sex with this little girl.
>>
>>15265335
>GPL
Don't be a douche and just release it in public domain.
>>
>>15265404
And let someone else just close source it again, undoing all the effort of making it free in the first place?
>>
File: 1437783279519.jpg (345 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1437783279519.jpg
345 KB, 800x600
>>15265335
>GPL
But that's too uneasy for such an easy game!
>>
>>15265412
Once it's free they can't unfree it. Do you really think anyone cares if it's GPL or not? They'll just violate it and not release the code.
Share your code with everyone, so anyone can benefit from it. GPL is not a free license, no matter what rms thinks: restrictions are the little things that makes freedom not freedoms.

License wars aside, if you didn't wrote the code you can't assert copyright (well, unless you don't want to break the law, but then we wouldn't be discussing about licenses...); the only one that has that right is the original author. If he left it license-free than he retains all the rights by default.
>>
>>15265483
>well, unless you don't want to break the law
Fuck.
-don't
>>
>>15264996
Fun fact, there's an abyuse edit of your comic.

I think it's important to balance whatever you like, so maybe look into nicehead abyuse to regret your choices?
I, for one, only really dislike stories that humanize Yukkuri giving them traits they shouldn't have. I also dig abyuse when they aren't killed or kept for compost or similar things, this one is pretty deep.

http://yukkuri.shii.org/posts/10220?tags=with_story+translated
>>
Shiddy slaves watchout!
>>
>>15265335
Licenses or none, here's a preliminary release (0.9? I wouldn't call it 1.0 until I fix the second of the two known bugs)
https://r.kyaa.sg/pjoihy.tgz

Take a look at the retarded Japanese code. It probably looks worse thanks to decompilation, but I think it's pretty clear it was complete shit in its original form too.
>>
>>15268299
Why should I? Instead, you're my slave now.
>>
File: open.png (1 MB, 1280x1022) Image search: [Google]
open.png
1 MB, 1280x1022
>>15268957
Have a nice release image too.
>>
>>15268984
Huh, looks nice.
>>
>>
>>15244109
I love the fact this one you posted becomes a shit-head, runs away from home, mates with a wild yukkuri, comes home and gets her just desserts from her owner who is still too kind and lets her live in his backyard...

...and then one day crows land and murder the fuck out of her and her kids.
>>
>>
>>15269434
But I just wanted a Kotarisa!
>>
How about a change of clothing?
Kotatsumuri-chan!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 113

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.