[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why am I still doing this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1462295638090.jpg (64 KB, 500x1031) Image search: [Google]
1462295638090.jpg
64 KB, 500x1031
why am I still doing this
>>
I've heave that if you post a certain amount of Anzu threads during your life, you can become the chang. I don't know how many though so ganbare OP!
>>
Chang is one of my favorite idols and I always enjoy her threads
Keep it up OP!!
>>
when i was reading lolita i kept thinking about her for some reason
>>
>>15169937
Why?
>>
>>15167863
I saw Anzu at the park the other day and she told me this:

"All dirty lolicons should hang!"
>>
>>15167863
lets do it
>>
>>15170011
Before or after you sexually molested her, you creepy pedo?

That's important, since it would explain the attitude if it was the latter case.
>>
U-Uh, Anzu your s-skirt... I can see your....
>>
Hey it's op regretfully posting that I can no longer post about the chang because of depression and circumstances

take good care of her my fellow /jp/s I will always try to carry a NEET spirit in my kokoro
>>
>>15175819
looks like hank hills ass
>>
>>15176499
No? She's small.
>>
>>15175819
So? I don't understand what's so erotic about seeing panties. Seriously. If she was nopan, then I'd get erect. But panties are just nothing for me.
>>
Would you into bunny?
>>
I want to cum inside Anzu
>>
>>15168771
What would being the chang be like?
>>
>show you guts cool say what

That's so retarded it warps back into being clever
>>
i want anzu to bang pots and pans together near me
>>
>>15177710
The way it wraps around the skin can be very erotic specially if the fabric has folds on it.
>>
anuz
>>
>>15177817
She'll pregnate.
>>
>Feels good
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.