[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So since they play phone games so much, there has to be some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 750x1096) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 750x1096
So since they play phone games so much, there has to be some that aren't shit, right?
>>
>>15155031
Of course not
Mobile games are just cashgrabs
>>
they're sustained by exploiting mentally ill people with no financial responsibility that spend $20,000 for gatcha items

just get anki. someone give me a $30 card so i can get anki
>>
I just play love live JP&EN that's it
>>
>>15155146
Anki is free on android, why do you have to pay for ios?
>>
They play the same shitty newgrounds flash games. Such a disappointment when I looked at the Top Charts.
>>
>>15155031
OP you are so innocent it is almost cute again.
>>
>>15155222
the ios one is a first party app it seems

which is fine but it's fuckin $25
>>
>>15155343
You have an iOS device, yet can't even be willing to pay $25?
>>
>>15155357
my parents pay for it dude
>>
Why don't they just copy something like clash royale and make it weeb and slutty
>>
The problem with Japanese mobile games is that they're designed bad on purpose.
They can't make the actual gameplay varied and entertaining because if you have too much fun with the game itself, then you won't be spending money on the gacha.
>>
They're all grind games, what's the point
>>
>>15155343
The one on android also a first party app actually
>>
>>15155343
Just use the website.
>>
>>15155590
It's more they dropped the principle to make good game to make people spend money on it because they can literally make people roll for gatcha just only by hiring some random artist to make cute girls for their game.
>>
the CAVE games are pretty cool if you can get them cheap
>>
>>15155031
Phantom of the Kill is a great strategy-RPG.
>>
There are some good ones like Mount & Blade Warband

The bulk are F2P grind gmes that try to hook you with cash stores. Even if you are a fan of their respective franchise, they probably aren't worth it.
>>
I like Groove Coaster though song packs are a bit pricey.
>>
How is anki on ios anyway?

I heard the Android one messes up and shows Chinese versions of kanji instead or something
>>
>>15163647
Anki on iOS is officially made by the developer of Anki. The Android version isn't. If you see weird issues, it might be the deck you're using
>>
>>15155667
Grinding is rewarding
>>
>>15155563
this, i would play the fuck out of it
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.