[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://tss.asenheim.org/ Let's play some old VNs, /jp/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: asenhiem_truelove.jpg (170 KB, 643x401) Image search: [Google]
asenhiem_truelove.jpg
170 KB, 643x401
http://tss.asenheim.org/
Let's play some old VNs, /jp/.
Return to our innocent youth and the old internet we attempt to hold onto on this board.

Remember that in most browsers you can hold Ctrl and hit the + key on numpad (or scrollwheel up) to increase the size of content inside the browser window. Use the - key or scrollwheel down to do the opposite.

Tell me of your adventures and use spoilers if necessary.
>>
File: ohayou.jpg (820 KB, 1094x681) Image search: [Google]
ohayou.jpg
820 KB, 1094x681
No one?
You're making me sad, /jp/.
>>
>>15148922
Thanks for the tip, I hate the lack of full screen

Prevents immersion so I can't pretend I'm still a teen with hope, playing vns at night with a sense of excitement and wonder
>>
Why are you playing a dating sim if you wanted to make a thread about VNs?
>>
I played that game dozens of times back in my teens.
>>
>>15150735
It's a bishoujo game, dweeb
>>
>>15150735
The site itself has a bunch of various types and I just picked the most recognizable one, jerk.
>>
>>15148922

I went to your website and couldnt find the game you were talking about.

So I went to another game called Amy's Fantasies and am lightly fapping rn
>>
>>15150863
It's True Love.
You need to scroll down.
>>
>>15148922
Oh how nostalgic it's the first dating Sim I ever played. First VN I ever played was I think Nocturnal Illusion. I remember downloading all this stuff off Kazaa back in my youth.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.