[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have to eat all the peaches.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1431507202140.png (1 MB, 865x1224) Image search: [Google]
1431507202140.png
1 MB, 865x1224
You have to eat all the peaches.
>>
I want to lap at Tenshi's peach for hours while she calls me a perverted dog!
>>
Only if she feeds me by hand and by mouth.
>>
Tenshi's unspoiled peach is for eating and nothing else!
>>
I can't... swallow any more...
>>
There are no peaches here.
Aside from trash, I only have gummy candies and crackers.
>>
>>15147283
>No peaches here
Welcome hell
>>
File: image.jpg (556 KB, 426x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
556 KB, 426x1200
This is the Tenshi thread?
>>
Gladly.
>>
I really love her peaches and want to swing her tree.
>>
File: tenshi crying_5.jpg (383 KB, 1025x779) Image search: [Google]
tenshi crying_5.jpg
383 KB, 1025x779
>>15147162

Why are you doing this..?
>>
>>15147162
Being rescued by Tenshi while you're half naked and passed out!
>>
>>15149250
At least it's not eggs
>>
A fan of the Prince of Nothing series huh?
>>
>>15149939
I don't remember a part with peaches... Do one of the Anasurimbor compel someone to eat to death or something?
>>
>>15149578
Man, I would love to be rescued by a Touhou while drunk and half naked
It would be a dream
>>
>>15149998
Peaches is the most common euphemism for sex in the series.
Thus "eating a bruised peach" means entering an old and busted vagoo
>>
>>15150914
Ah. I guess I've so thoroughly internalized that metaphor that I had overlooked it as the connection you were making. It is now the first thing that comes to mind when I hear see word peach, since I don't eat them and therefore do not immediately think of them as food. I guess I just thought it was more universal than that.
>>
File: MMmmMmMmmm Tenshi.png (324 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
MMmmMmMmmm Tenshi.png
324 KB, 854x480
>>15147162
You bite the peach the peach bites back
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.