[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flandre is S+!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: Untitled.jpg (101 KB, 671x391) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
101 KB, 671x391
Flandre is S+!
>>
If I wasn't broke I would find a way to replace my screwed up copy of Splatoons.

I'm still B+.
>>
>>15142960
A little girl is stronger than me then since last time I played I was in B hell.
>>
>>15142960
Whats this?
>>15143056
If this is Splatoon, I hope it leads towards a Flan cotsume in the game.

I also hope they add more content and make splatfests less common, I got burned out on them and they stopped feeling special.
>>
File: ChLT5WIUkAEQyt0.jpg (67 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ChLT5WIUkAEQyt0.jpg
67 KB, 600x450
>>15143065
Yeah I also stopped caring, the last one I did I managed to get my disc working long enough to vote for Pokemon Blue and that's it. They need other ways to make snails obtainable then I might forget about savescumming.

With ZUN working with Nintendo that might happen, but there has to be a vote or something. They managed to get Ika-chan costumes so it's possible.
>>
>>15143081
What about Reimu for Smash?
>>
>>15143088
Unlikely.
>>
>>15143092
>>15143088
Or at least until they the rights for it in the future Smash games, I don't see why she shouldn't but I'm not too sure they will be interested.
>>
>>15143088
Smash is shit but I'm dissapointed Bayonetta got in over Wonder Red.
It's better than nothing, but WR felt more appropriate as he has only existed on the wii-u where Bayo is tied to Sony.
Still cant complain, if it wasnt Bayo it would be more Tharja or some other FEA character. Smash is shit anyway, Splatoon is the only good Nintendo IP left and I'm sur ethey will try their best to ruin it like everything else.
>>
>>15143088
>>15143092
Nintendo is now publishing Touhou arranges. Reimu confirmed for Smash.
>>
>>15143122
I know and concerning Sega is on this as well they might as well add her. Fine I'll change my answer to Likely.
>>
>>15143122
>Nintendo is now publishing Touhou arranges.
What?
>>
>>15143133
https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,19472.msg1252539.html#msg1252539
>>
File: stupid sexy zun.jpg (37 KB, 599x533) Image search: [Google]
stupid sexy zun.jpg
37 KB, 599x533
>>15143148
>If anyone ask him about fan music, he would normally respond with "my own composition is better"

I don't know ZUN was kinda dick before.

Also, Nintendo that would go as far as going to publish their work on Reitaisai and whatever Sega do, I hope this won't go beyond putting Touhou music on those obscure games.
>>
File: living the dream.jpg (146 KB, 1189x940) Image search: [Google]
living the dream.jpg
146 KB, 1189x940
>>15143106
>where Bayo is tied to Sony.
She isn't. Bayonetta 1 was on ps360 where it did abyssmall(like all platinum games).
>>15142960
Man I miss nico nico dot com streams from cons. Crunchyroll does them sometimes but they have no moderators or camera angles.
>>
I want to drink ZUN's home-made beer.

Where can I buy them?
>>
>>15143148
So Nintendo and SEGA have a new reason to be rivals like in the old times ?
>>
tfw S forever ;_;
tfw no Flan-chan to play with
>>
>>15143148
>All those idiots getting triggered by some slightly risque cosplay

God damn MoTK is fucking shit and their holier-than-thou attitude is retarded.
>>
>>15144275
Uh, it's the fact that Sega is clearly just trying to cash in by slapping a Touhou face on their already moe-pandering content and lewding it up to try and appeal to lowest common denominator. Compare to Nintendo actually connecting with ZUN, empowering fans, and using their software in smart ways.

MotK can be shit, but you seem to be misinterpreting this entirely somehow. Talk about holier-than-thou, right?
>>
>>15143285
Yeah, that seems kinda arraogant. I thought he as suppsoedly humble.

>>15143560
The brewery is never happening, the dream died the moment he got married. The corpse was then cremated the moment he had a child.
>>
>>15148271
>Yeah, that seems kinda arraogant. I thought he as suppsoedly humble.

ZUN is clearly joking, he loves to act smug for shits and giggles. That's why all the 2hus are so smug, they're just following their creator's footsteps.

>>15145319
>MotK can be shit, but you seem to be misinterpreting this entirely somehow.

It's about how they act like they're "better" than otaku even though 2hu is an otaku franchise. They mock anyone who likes lewd 2hu fanart and doujins, they pretend that it's not deeply rooted in otaku culture (it is) and so on. They're a bunch of normalfags who think Touhou is a pristine work of art being sullied by otaku when it was ALWAYS an otaku series.
>>
>>15142960
Good, because I'm an M!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.