[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buying official Touhou merch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1395760713856.jpg (178 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1395760713856.jpg
178 KB, 500x500
Do you guys have any idea what are the best places to buy it? So far it looks like Amazon is the best for written works, but what about the rest?
I'd like to buy the music CDs but I have no idea where to look.
>>
>>15131965
Please delete this, crossborder.
>>
Mandarake or Yahoo auctions. The latter now has an international service called Buyee which lets you place bids and handles shipping, but it's not cheap. To find things, you have to search them by their name in Japanese (just go to the wiki and copy-paste).

http://buyee.jp/item/search?query=%E4%B8%8A%E6%B5%B7%E3%82%A2%E3%83%AA%E3%82%B9%E5%B9%BB%E6%A8%82%E5%9B%A3%20cd
http://buyee.jp/item/search?query=zcds

https://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/search.do?action=keyword&doujin=all&keyword=%E4%B8%8A%E6%B5%B7%E3%82%A2%E3%83%AA%E3%82%B9%E5%B9%BB%E6%A8%82%E5%9B%A3&searchStrategy=keyword
>>
J-list. Have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>15132140
$10 or $15 for a brand new official CD doesn't sound too expensive considering the history of selling overpriced garbage that store has, but what you may be missing is that they ship those from their Japanese warehouses, with the shipping costs you can expect. If they were sold locally I could understand, but if you're going to have it shipped from Japan it's better to pick a cheaper Japanese store.
>>
>>15132140
>Buying overpriced anything from Jlist
Anon, you could save a lot of money buying whatever you buy from Jlist at other sources.
>>
>>15131965
Doesn't J-list have a ZUN-approved shop? (It's the banner that tells it, not me.)
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.