[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2hu on PS4 >2hu on PSVita >2hu on 3DS Has /jp/ finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
>2hu on PS4
>2hu on PSVita
>2hu on 3DS
Has /jp/ finally accepted that they're favorite game coming to consoles and handhelds?
>>
>>15014753
No, I don't post on /v/.
>>
>>15014753
I don't care, I'm not some elitist faggot. Though makes me wonder if ZUN changed his point of view about the exclusivity of doujin games.
Also I wonder how the framerate, on what I guess it's just a silly test, is on the 3DS.
>>
It's hard enough to dodge all those bullets on a large computer screen, there's no way it would be possible to play with the same bullet density on a tiny 3DS screen, so the games would have to be limited to normal difficulty or something. And we all know that the only real way to enjoy TH games is on lunatic.
>>
>>15014753
You know it's a fake right?
You can see the original images in his twitter
>>
I would actually appreciate touhou on handhelds as long as its not mobile phones. Actual leaderboards ghat arent royalflare maybe too.
>>
I'm all for it if it means more people playing the actual games. It's pretty sad how many people who claim to be Touhou fans don't even play them.
Also DS seems like a great platform for Touhou, you can put the sidebar and dialogue on the bottom screen and not have any clutter. Would be nice to get a proper leaderboard too.
>>
>>15014753
I can accept nintendo but bowing to the sony overlord is just not acceptable.
>>
>>15014992
Still better than Steam.
>>
>>15015004
putting it on Steam would probably make ZUN filthy rich in about a week though
>>
>>15015006
He already is.
>>
touhou looks strangely comfy on 3DS
>>
File: ....png (334 KB, 637x559) Image search: [Google]
....png
334 KB, 637x559
>>15014992
Sony > Nintendo.
I say this as someone who owns a wii, wii-u and 3ds.
I'm an EoP (for now) and Ninten do murder everything in localisation. People say Bravely Second was changed becuase of them pressuring Square, and now it's just amiibo, amiibo, amiibo.
Nintendo finds a way to rape all the franchises I love. Sony just has fuckall to offer outside of a few exclusives. Which is about the same as Nintendo at this point, given they are already looking to focus on the NX instead of the wii-u.

Fatal Frame 5 was trash, but they even found a way to fuck over Americans by making it digital only.
Fuck Nintendo.
The only worthwhile games they have at this point, are games they dont even touch. E.g Stella Glow was a fine replacement for FE Fates. No memes, not burchered, not censored, not split up into 3 and sold seperately. All It needs is amiibo bullshit to embody everything wrong with Nintendo.
>>
>>15016156
>Fatal Frame 5 was trash
Why? Haven't played it yet but I really like the series.
>>
File: Capture.png (819 KB, 682x511) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
819 KB, 682x511
>>15016074
It sure is.
>>
>>15016156
Sony for me is Bloodborne, period right now though unless you actually like those JRPG kusoge. So it's not like they're in a better position in my eyes. I completely agree on your views of Nintendo though, but at the end of the day they still have the games I care about.

This is not /v/ though so let's not fall in this kind of topic.
>>
Touhou has been circlejerked by normalfags for years now, it's really not a big deal if it comes to handhelds and consoles

Maybe it would lower the amount of fucking secondaries at least. I would even buy a handheld if it meant I could play touhou on it in bed and on the toilet.
>>
>>15016156
Nintendo makes games, Sony pays half the industry for forced exclusivity.
Pretty obvious who is better here.
NoA is a sub company that has always bene one of the worst but I don't care about them.
>>
>>15014753
I'm okay with it, i'd totally play them on 3DS
>>
>>15016466
The problem is ZUN's abandoning all pretenses to maintaining "doujin spirit" and just fully selling out to one of the big video game companies.
...unfortunately, it has already happened in 2014.
>>
>>15016564
Which is why I don't care anymore, it's not like the games are going to get better so he might as well cash in
>>
>>15016601
Hey now, I really liked LoLK. It was certainly better than DDC or TD, at least. The series still has room for growth and improvement.
>>
>>15016601
Everyone always thinks whatever the newest game was is bad. As soon as a few new ones come out, that one is suddenly considered good.
>>
>>15014861
Huh?
It's not like it's the first danmaku game on it.
>>
>>15016688
DDC will never be good
>>
>>15016805
4th stage boss aside it was pretty damn solid though
>>
>>15016688
>As soon as a few new ones come out, that one is suddenly considered good.
That still hasn't happened with TD yet.
>>
>>15016805
>>15016639
samefag
LoLK was complete and utter trash
>>
>>15016859
Nice try, but my opinions are better than yours.
>>
>>15016688
Everyone thought TD was bad when it came out and they still do.

Likewise, people liked DDC and LoLK even when they came out.
>>
>>15016855
>>15016924
I was specifically talking about TD.
The characters and music really grew on people.
>>
>>15016436
Of course I like JRPG kusoge; I'm on /jp/!
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.