[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The clock ticks to the last hour of your shift at work and pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: _027.jpg (587 KB, 1124x1600) Image search: [Google]
_027.jpg
587 KB, 1124x1600
The clock ticks to the last hour of your shift at work and pic related bursts through the window, what do /jp/?
>>
It's my job to keep her in the house. She was outside, now she's inside. Get her into the basement, sweep up the glass, write up a work order to replace the window and clock out.
>>
>>15001278
Tell the janitor to take out the trash
>>
>>15001278
Call Patche and tell her to make it rain
>>
>>15001632
I don't think Patche has that much money
>>
Run
Hide
Do not interact with the loli vampire
>>
A /jp/sie at work?
I'm having a nightmare!
>>
>>15001278
fuck yes, instant overtime
I'm eating food tonight!
>>
File: nito.png (83 KB, 259x212) Image search: [Google]
nito.png
83 KB, 259x212
"I'm just the IT guy, madam. See you tomorrow."
>>
My shift starts at 2 am.
>>
mating press
>>
>>15001735

I actually did have a nightmare about working last night. Even in dream mode it was exhausting and unpleasant.
>>
>>15001278
Praise the gods for the most exiting thing to ever happen these past two months in that hellhole of a corporate office.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.