[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yukkuri Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 116
File: chen_ran.jpg (74 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
chen_ran.jpg
74 KB, 500x400
It's about that time, /jp/. Time to be easy.
>>
File: remiu chips.jpg (59 KB, 920x653) Image search: [Google]
remiu chips.jpg
59 KB, 920x653
Easy new place for Weiymu!
>>
>>
Pic related can be considered an easy place?
>>
File: trip.png (209 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
trip.png
209 KB, 900x1200
>>14991714

Too many. It is time to grind up the little ones and feed them to the other ones.
>>
>>14986461
Eat the patchi ko, and use patchi´s head as a watchtower. Other yukkuris can´t reach there and patchi can´t put up a fight anyways
>>
>>14991714
They seem like niceheads, so yeah, but that's an awful lot of kos.
>>
>>14991714

Since it's hy, they all have a horrible fate in the near future however.
>>
File: sweepy kos.gif (94 KB, 349x171) Image search: [Google]
sweepy kos.gif
94 KB, 349x171
>>
>>14991748
you be takin that art style easy boii
>>
>>14994015
read the story its from and you'd understand
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>14994078
>>
>>
>>
>>14994085
That alice is pretty cute.
>>
>>14994078
>>14994085
This is genius. I would plant shitheads just to keep murdering their progeny.
>>
Yukkuri Diary question from a noob: How to shake yukkuris to make them horny? When I just pick them up and shake them normally they just start to cry.
>>
>>14995397
I haven't gotten it to work by just shaking them, but in Violence mode shaking quickly will always make them cry.

I think you can rub two yukkuri together while holding one to make them mate, but I'm not sure if it works every time.
>>
>>14995729

Yeah I find that when I pick up a bunch of yukkuri and run they start yelling suiii and then stalks show up.
>>
Remi is playing the trumpet while sleeping.
>>
File: big.g family.jpg (926 KB, 1500x999) Image search: [Google]
big.g family.jpg
926 KB, 1500x999
Page 8 can't take it easy!
>>
>>14994066
Whats wrong with grated yam?
>>
>>15000278
I really like how hairy Big.g's yukkuris become sometimes.
>>
>>15000278
KILL 'EM!!!
>>
>>15000278
That's a big ribbon.
>>
>>15001879
4 (reim)u
>>
>>15001804
Yu's are for loving; only insecure Anons torture them so that they get to feel powerful over something. They're just jealous that something gets to be happy living the carefree lifestyle they could never get.

Post pictures of yukkuris living it up at the expense of sad neets, as it should be.
>>
>>15002671
That's not very city-sect.
>>
>>15002671
>>
>>15002671
>this is what yukkuris actually believe
>>
>>15002671
LOL! A bread fucker!
>>
Can someone explain how did yukkuris went from being cute head things to being killed, tortured and all that stuff?
>>
>>15006198
It started, supposedly, with this comic:

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/247271?tags=yukkuri_shiteitte_ne

From there the abuse become worse and worse, I guess. The really good artists latched onto the abuse-oriented stories, too, which probably only escalated that part of the genre.
>>
File: Patchouli's easy past.jpg (56 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Patchouli's easy past.jpg
56 KB, 600x600
Chapter Eight : Tales from Bad Girls House

It was morning.
You woke up early : everyone else was still sleeping.
Mister had left to school, brining Marisa with him. You knew you'd never see her again.
In a corner of the yukkurium, your feet already dirtied by the dried feces littering the ground, you were waiting.
Your tummy was growling.
It was time.
You had considered sneaking and feeding from Mister Bowl, but that was before you learned Mister only refilled it in the evening, when everyone was already awake.
You had your eyes on a different prey. A fresher prey.
Patchouli. She was sleeping quietly, alone, on the other side of the small glass box you all shared. The stalk coming from her forehead was bending under the weight of five baby yukkuris nearing birth. Three Patchys with their small hats and purple hair, two Alices with their blonde hair and frilly ornament, peacefully sleeping.
Slowly, you moved, being careful not to wake up anyone.
You passed Alice, resting on her own personal cushion. You passed the burnt Reimu and her daughter, sleeping next to each other. You passed Chen, and arrived in front of Patchouli. You jumped, flapping your wings, and quickly snapped a little Patchy from the stalk.
The thing filled your entire mouth : it died the second your jaw closed on it with full strength, pierced by your fangs. Its eyes would never open, never read a book. Yukkuris would never ask for its wise advices, nor would any human praise its cuteness. Rather, its fluids were filling you as you were chewing on it. The younger the yukkuri, the sweeter it tastes : an unborn yukkuri was the most exquisite of all, a living, sleeping sweet-sweet.
You swallowed it whole, accessories and everything, and knew you were fed for the day.
"Mukyu ?"
Patchouli had woken up.
"Little one... where did you go ?"
"Uu ! Wemiwia ache it !"
"Mukyu..."
There was sadness and fatalism in her voice, but no anger, nor any fear.
"Please, little Remilia, do not do this again."
"Uu... why ij that ? Bwabies tashte the shweetesht !"
"Patchouli... cannot see anymore. Patchouli is weak, and cannot fight. Patchouli can't eat from Mister Bowl if Alice doesn't tell the other, uneasy yukkuris to wait for their turn while Patchouli eats. If Patchouli isn't carrying Alice's little ones, then Alice will let Patchouli alone, and Patchouli will take it easy forever..."
Patchouli was smiling weakly. You, on the other hand, were suddenly struck by sadness. This Patchouli was truly pitiful. Unlike Alice or the young Reimu, or even Chen, she didn't have any animosity in her.
Puffing up with pride, you sudenly jumped on top of her hatless head.
"Mukyu ?!"
"Uu ! Wemiwia will pwotect Patchouwi eajy !"
You had no idea what you were saying. How could you protect her, if your only way to feed were eating her babies ?
And yet, Patchouli smiled again, with a mix of compassion and sadness.
From the top of her head, you felt tall and confident. You wanted tot alk to Patchouli her behaviour intrigued you.
"Why ij Patchouwi a yukkuwi that can chake it eajy ? Mishter shaid only uneajy yukkuwis went here !"
"Patchouli... only wanted to take it easy. Patchouli used to live in the forest, but then Mister took her to Good Girls House, and Patchouli was able to take it really easy. Mister bought Patchouli sweet-sweets and mister manga, and took care of Patchouli's hair with Mister Comb."
She sighed.

"But one day, Mister was doing Mister Homework, while Patchouli was sitting next to Mister, reading what he wrote. Mister was not taking it easy. Patchouli saw a mister error, and Patchouli told Mister so he could correct it easy !"
She sighed, deeper.
"Mister got very angry at Patchouli. He used very mean words that meant he thought Patchouli was un uneasy yukkuri. He took Uneasy Mister Scissors and took away Patchouli's eyes. He took away mister hat too, and sent Patchouli to Bad Girls House."
"What abouch the others ?"
"Chen is the oldest yukkuri here. Chen was in Good Girls House when Patchouli was brought here. One day, Mister bought a Mister Honk for his bike, and put it on the table. Chen went crazy, and during the night she snuck out the yukkurium so she could jump on Mister Honk. It woke Mister up, and he cut Chen's tail with Uneasy Mister Box Cutter."
"Uu... and Weimu ?"
"Reimu called Mister a shitty slave, because he didn't bring enough sweet-sweets. So he killed her daughters one by one, and burnt her feet with Uneasy Mister Zippo. He only let one little Reimu alive and put them in Bag Girls House. Patchouli thinks he wanted to see little Reimu try to save her mother while she would starve, but Alice helps Reimu to have enough food because she is pregnant with Alice's little ones."
>>
File: e105ae2252f16cab2cbe8ad2b4c2ac75.jpg (229 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
e105ae2252f16cab2cbe8ad2b4c2ac75.jpg
229 KB, 1500x1000
>>14990509
>>
File: d71e84b6cf6103aabbf38c4c4b4511b1.jpg (245 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
d71e84b6cf6103aabbf38c4c4b4511b1.jpg
245 KB, 1500x1000
>>15006777
>>
File: 1894c0754f244d8676d22de7992ebf5f.jpg (511 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1894c0754f244d8676d22de7992ebf5f.jpg
511 KB, 1500x1000
>>15006785
>>
File: Easy Mommy.png (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Easy Mommy.png
13 KB, 500x500
>>15006773
Now, one by one, the others were waking up. Reimu and her daughter caught your eyes. The little one was rubbing against her paralysed mother's cheek. She remained silent, and listened to their conversation.
"Doing rub-rub with Mommy !"
"Reimu is an easy daughter... Mommy is sorry she can't protect Reimu. "
"Don't worry Mommy ! Reimu will also protect here cute little sisters when they're born easy !"
"Yu..."
"Mommy... did Mommy have a Mommy too ?"
The burnt Reimu looked into the distance.
"Mommy had two Mommies. Her first Mommy gave birth to Reimu, her big sis, and her two little sis in a mister cardboard box. But then, uneasy Flans attacked, and Mommy took it easy forever to protect Reimu and her sisters ! Then, Easy Mister found them. Easy Mister introduced them to an easy place, and bought them another Mommy in mister Pet Shop."
"Was this a yukkuri that could take it easy ?"
"Mommy and her sisters didn't know at first, so they puffed and told her to drop dead easy. But New Mommy was in fact very easy and she fought a Remilia ! She was the strongest, and the easiest !"
The young Reimu's eyes were filled with excitement.
"Yu ! What then ? What then ?"
"Then one day, Easy Mister disappeared, and everyone's mister tummy began to growl. So new Mommy stayed behind so Reimu and her sisters could take it easy in Mister City. But Reimu and her sisters got separated... and Reimu met an uneasy Marisa ! Reimu was truly in love but Marisa only wanted to refresh, and left when Reimu got pregnant ! Reimu is such a tragic heroine ! And then, Reimu met Uneasy Mister..."
"Yuu..."
That little Reimu knew the rest. Now, despite her best efforts in taking care of her mother, doing lick-lick to her like a mother does to her child, and bringing her munch-munch when she was hungry, she knew that Alice's protection was the only thing keeping them both alive. What would happen once the babies would be born, she didn't know, but looking at them, it was going to be soon. The little Reimu already looked fluffy, and they were both smiling in their sleep, unaware of the harsh world around them.

Then, Alice woke up.
"Yu... Another easy day in Alice's city-sect harem !"
But instantly, her face turned pale.
"Yuyu ? Alice's babies ?!"
She hopped at a fast pace towards you and Patchouli.
"What happened to Alice's city-sect babies ?"
"Mukyu... Don't be angry Alice, little Remilia was simply hungry..."
"Uu ! Weimiwia ijn't hungwy now !"
"How... dare you ?!"
Alice was furious, towering over both of you. She looked ready to strike, but couldn't seem to take action. Was she afraid of hurting her unborn progeniture ?
"Uneajy Awiche, lishen to Wemiwia !"

a) Offer to make up for the loss by bearing her children when you're old enough.

b) Tell her to refresh with Chen to make up for the loss.

c) Threaten to eat other babies if she doesn't back off.

d) Attack her.

http://strawpoll.me/7241847
>>
>>15006797
Threathen to eat the other kids.
And fuck this mister. This is the most horrible being I have ever read about
>>
>>15006797
That's why we should've killed Deibu guys, she'd be taking it easy her whole life if you hadn't sacrifed ourselves until we had to. That shithead is probably still out there instead.

Also, pick option A, but only if Wemiwia can lie. Otherwise transfer one vote form A to C please.
>>
>>15006619
It's ironic how this is one of the few family friendly artists who still draws sometimes.
It's also one of the best styles, I'd only take kiri or takumi's over that.
>>
>>15006797
I'm thinking we should offer to bear her children when we're older. Perhaps by then, we'll be strong enough to kill her.

>>15006871
Pretty sure that the Reimu in the Bad Girls' House is Deibu, based on how she acted towards Mister before he burned her.
>>
>>15006871
The life a yukkuri is paved with uneasiness and suffering. Now Reimu is taking it easy forever, and her surrogate daughters have survived.

Burnt Reimu is the one we used to know as Two.
Maybe one day we'll see what happened to the other sisters...

Also, to clarify tha first choice, Remilia isn't actually thinking about refreshing with Alice. Alice will however think she is honest : what gets out of this, if this path is taken, will depend of your later choices.

Now, let's talk a bit about abandoned plotlines :

- Someone asked would have happened if we had taken Mister Pebble from Flan. The answer is that we would have gone back to Mister Home, but Mwommy would have scolded us for being selfish and violent toxards our widdle shish. Remilia would have spent mroe time with her family, but have been the least preferred child of the lot.

- Telling Mwommy Flan was a thief would have resulted in Flan arguing you were lying, and Mwommy would have resolved the conflict by taking was Mister Pebble. Flan would have hated your guts for this.

- attempting to eat Weimyu when she was singing with her family would have succeeded, but fleeing her angered family would have led you far into unknown alleys, filled with uneasy yukkuris and humans alike.

- What would have happened if Remilia had gotten back to her home is classified as of now.

- Eating Weimyu while in Staring House would have gotten Mister very angry. Remilia would have been abyused, losing one of her eyes, and being sent directly to Bad Girls House.

- Ignoring Weimyu in Starting House would have led to Weimyu insulting Mister, and being sent to Bad Girls House, while you alone would have been sent to Good Girls House.

- Letting Weimyu get raped would have eld to her dying.

- Taking her place would have led to Remilia surviving miraculously, but with lots of difficulties in carrying and raising the children. There would have been an abortion route where Remilia would have tried to break the stalk off her forehead, with Marisa getting extremely angry at this result.
>>
>>15006950
I think she's two, she showed tendencies both ways, talked about liking her beating Remi and not a single time did mister writer mention her appearence being that of a Deibu.

Either way, she'd be at the forest with Dosu and one eyed Patchy now.
>>
File: mamu mamu is brogen.jpg (725 KB, 1851x977) Image search: [Google]
mamu mamu is brogen.jpg
725 KB, 1851x977
Giga drill breaker Alice's fucking penipeni. God I fucking hate Alices.
>>
>>15007046
Is such a concentration of Alice viable in the long run ?

I'd be interested to see how this population evolves. Do they go extinct from overbreeding, or do they multiply ?
>>
>>15006967
Aw man, Two was my favourite.

Anyways, I'm relieved to see that you at least have a general gist of each outcome before you write a new chapter; I had an irrational fear you were purposefully making our choices have bad results to torment us.
>>
File: 1 (6).jpg (16 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1 (6).jpg
16 KB, 800x600
>>15007062
They all die fairly quickly every time. Even one Alice without pants in a large population will wipe you out if you leave the game running all day.
>>
>>15007116
Don't worry, I'm not that into abyuse anyways, I prefer cute heartwarming stories. However, yukkuris are like humans : it's interesting to write about them only when something stands between them and easiness.

>>15007146
That's one brutal type of lust. Fortunately, our Alice isn't like that, she'd be the only one in bad Girls House otherwise...
>>
File: nicehead kos.jpg (97 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
nicehead kos.jpg
97 KB, 600x600
>>15006797
Ah, glad to hear a little about that previous Reimu story. Nice callback.

I think A, being told as a lie, might be best for now. Patchy and Reimu don't sound like bad yukkuri, and maybe it will be possible to turn against the Alice at some point later on.

>>15007168
I'm with you, MW, not a huge abyuse guy but I do like seeing niceheads earn the easyness they crave so much.
>>
>>15003655
Reminds me of shin sekai yori
>>
I would also say A if the Remilia can lie, but if not, transfer it to C.
>>
Since Yukkuri are magical creatures, can they generate more piss than their actual weight?
>>
>>15006967
>>15006797
Man, this is just an intense line of suffering. I don't wanna play anymore.
>>
>>15010206
Uu, Mishter Wide nevew endsh !
>>
File: 1459117297456.png (178 KB, 1108x441) Image search: [Google]
1459117297456.png
178 KB, 1108x441
>>15006797
B sounds like a really good idea, but I´ll take A just in case
Lets just hope that alice won´t refresh with remilia until she´s reimu-patchouli´s size. by then that fucker is dead
>>
>>15012353
I think A is the best chance we have. If we want to make it out of this alive, deception is our best friend. Predator instincts can come later when we are bigger.
>>
I can't be too sure about A. Alice seems to be angered now and may not have the patience to wait that long and may end up just refreshing with remi now.
>>
>>15012830
If she tries it just bite her knob off too.
>>
Let Alice get turned on and then bite off her penipeni so she squirts spermpaste everywhere and then knock her into it so she gets killed by all the stalks. The Remi can eat all the dead/black little ones.
>>
Seriously, though, the spergs at oyp get to triggered to post em, but where could one get some pro-shithead or at least pro-yukkuri stuff. I really want to see the cringy edgelord from true happiness beaten and broken by yu's

All the yukkuri abuse story's are like some self righteous wet dream of your average social outcast.
>>
>>15013899

There isn't much I can think of. Maybe more in some of the Anko text stories.
>>
>>15013899
Trisha confirmed for undercover shithead.
>>
What does a Yukkuri rub rub feel like?
>>
>>15013899
Make it up yourself, Yukkuri lore is open source.
>>
>>15013899
where do you think you are?
anyway something similar, but with a good end. http://oyp.yunyah.com/pools/6
>>
>>15013899
So at what age did you realized you were into zoophilia?
>>
>>15015082
when i was 7 i had gotten out of the shower and my dog came out and followed me to my room once. i was drying my self off and the fucker licked my balls. felt good though
>>
>>15006797
Initially I had proposed we go with option A, but I wonder, what are the repercussions that could come with option B? Chen doesn't seem to like us all too much, and more children could mean more food for us to eat.
>>
>>15015812
It's the least risky option IF Alice can be reasoned with, but she's furious so I doubt she'll listen.
>>
File: 56139369_p11.jpg (348 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
56139369_p11.jpg
348 KB, 1024x768
This was so satisfying.
>>
>>15013899
>getting triggered by fictional talking heads being treated bad
>>
what if hurting yukkuri makes me feel easy? do they have to let me hurt them so i can take it easy?
>>
>>15015969
WHO.
>>
File: yubuoug.png (87 KB, 435x270) Image search: [Google]
yubuoug.png
87 KB, 435x270
>>15013899
MUH
DRAWN
PASTRIES
>>
>>15013899
Doesn't that make you a hypocrite?

You sound like you can't take it easy at all.
>>
>>15015812
Outside of the initial interaction we don't really know what Chen thinks of Remi, save that she seems to follow Alice's orders. Best to leave her alone unless Remi absolutely has to use her as a scapegoat for something.
>>
File: maxresdefaul.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaul.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>>15016050
>>
>>15016158
Hypocrite? Why would that make one a hypocrite.

Really, I'd rather relate with some rude pastry than with some edgy neet. You can't really defend all those "this is why you deserve it because justice-blah-blah-survival-of-the-fittest-blah" speeches, all they do is make the character sound like the self insert of some insecure neet.

I just'd like to see the guy get his whole worldview insulted by some lazy pastries surviving and thriving while desecrating his yamato daishii esque ideology.

Cause yukkuris are really about politics, you see.
>>
>>15006797
Burnt reimu is one of the daughters of the reimu we played in the other story? At least we know what happened with one of them.
>>
File: sleepy weimu.gif (2 MB, 692x519) Image search: [Google]
sleepy weimu.gif
2 MB, 692x519
>>
The topic of Yukkuri Diary is here?
>>
>>15016516
I hate when this fandom attracts emotional weak people
>>
>>15020548

Sure.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-05-00-00-20.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-05-00-00-20.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>15020548
Yes
>>
>>15020858
How do you tell shitheads apart from the others? I feel like it's just that they fart/poo outside of the toilet and say baka-baka. I don't completely get how the value system works either.

Wish they'd be an update soon. I don't think he's posted any new youtube videos recently either.
>>
Chapter Nine : Invasion

"Lishen ! When Wemiwia ij old enough, Wemiwia will allow Awiche cho refwesh with her sho Awiche will have the shame numbew of little onej !"
Alice seemed thougtful.
"Does Remilia think Alice is stupid ? When Remilia is big, Remilia will eat Alice !"
"Uu !" you answered, smiling widely at the thought of eating the uneasy yukkuri.
"But Alice will agree, if Remilia refreshes when she's the size of little Reimu."
You looked at the young Reimu. She was clearly bigger than you, but in a few days - a week, at most, you'd be the same size as she is now. Then, even refreshing with a larger yukkuri would not be lethal. However, you'd still be unable to win a fight.
"Mukyu..." Patchouli said, not knowing what to do in such a tense climate. Violence could errupt at any moment, and she'd be in the middle of it.
"Wemiwia agwees !" you finally answered. You had no real plan, but gaining time was the most you could achieve right now.
"Ufufu... Alice will make Remilia her own easy refreshing toy when she's big enough..."
The crisis was thus solved, and Alice went back to bully Chen to pass time.

This evening, Mister came back filled with hapiness : he looked like he was taking it really easy.
He approached the shelf on which the two yukkuriums rested, and adressed you all.
"Does a manju know what happiness is ?"
"Yu ! Happinesh ij when you can munch-munch on lodsch of shweet-shweets !" Weimyu answered from Good Girls House.
"Not even close, little one. Today, your favorite owner became the happiest man on earth. Not only did he score the highest of his school on exam, but his beloved Hitomi agreed to go on a date with him this week-end. Isn't he the luckiest man ever ?"
While Weimyu and Alice congratulated Mister, the rest remained quiet, expecting the worse.
"Moreover, just look at the new addition to my collection !"

He raised his arm, revealing he was holding a box. Inside, you could see two round figures.
"I found these two rare types : they'll be joining the family as of today."
Mister opened the box and said :
"I'm in a good mood and you're both gig ones, so you'll go straight to Good Girls House."
The two round beings, visibly shaken by the transport, came rolling and crashing in the yukkurium in a rain of "Yu !" and a stream of piss.
You had never seen yukkuris like those.
"There are only two rules. First, shit goes in here." Mister said pointing Mister Toilet.
"Second, mess with me, with each other, or with little Reimu here, and you'll gain a ticket to Bad Girls House. Just take in account that the ones you see in there are the one I was forgiving with."
"Jaooo..."
"Yu..."
"Then, one last thing : tomorrow, when Mister goes to take it easy with his sweetheart, I'll let you all out of the boxes, so you can have the house to yourselves. Alice ?"
"Yuyu ?"
"If I don't come back to find the same exact number of yukkuris there was when I got out, you'll be held responsible. Do you understand ?"
"Yu ! Alice will make sure Mister can take it easy !"
Mister then filled the bowls with munch-munch, and turned Mister TV on.

While the denizens of Bad Girls House were rushing towards the half-filled bowl, only to be kicked around by Alice until they followed the correct order – Alice, then Patchouli, then Little Reimu, then Chen – you remained at a distance, your stomach filled with a freshly eaten Patchy. You were looking at the newcomers.
One was a rather big adult, close to Alice in size. It had red hair, and was wearing a green cap.
"Jaooo ! Meling is Meiling !" She introduced herself to weimyu.
"Yu ! Weimyu ij Weimyu ! Chake it eajy !"
"Take it easy !"
The other one was a bleu-haired one, with translucent icicles levitating around her.
"Cirno is Cirno !"
"Yuyu ? Is Chirno a yukkuwi that can chake it eajy ?"
"Cirno is the easiest ! The strongest !"
Apparently, the now three inhabitants of Good Girls House were getting along rather well.
>>
>>15020934
The next day, things happened as promised. Mister got everyone out of the boxes, and placed them on mister carpet, with a bowl of munch-munch and another filled with fresh water, and Good Girls House's mister toilet. He even gave you back mister hat, although he warned you it was only for the day. Weimyu, who was standing at a distance, looking at you suspiciously, immediatly came running.
"Yu ! It'sh Wemiwia ! Where dwid Wemiwia gwo ? Wub-wub !"
As you were rubbing with Weimyu, enjoying her heat and softness, Mister said :
"Too bad this little one is so fucking dumb. She could have been a really good catch, given how kind she is... Oh, well..."
He then told you good bye, and left, leaving the door opened.

You were really taking it easy. Here, on the soft carpet, far from the glass walls and shit-covered floor of Bad Girls House, with plenty of food to eat and water to drink, you knew this was going to be an easy day.
"Munch-munch !" Cirno went, eating from the bowl.
"Happiness ! Chen gets it !" Chen proclaimed as she ate her first full meal since days.
"Mommy ! Reimu will bring you lots of munch-munch !" Little Reimu told her mother.
Under the watchful eyes of Alice, Meiling and Patchouli began chatting, while the burnt Reimu watched with a smile as Cirno delivered her Perfect Easy Class to you, Little Reimu and Weimyu.
"Now, repeat after Cirno ! One !"
"Uu ! One !"
"Two !"
"Yu ! Two ! Two !" Weimyu repeated.
"Nine !"
"Uu !" you answered, bouncing with excitement.
"Eajy !" Weimyu tried.
"Nine !" Little Reimu finally intervened.
You all looked at each other, then said in one voice :
"Take it easy !"
At this moment, you were experiencing happiness you hadn't known since your early days in the Scarlet Devil Mansion (aka Mister Cardboard Box).

But this moment was interrupted by a sound. Voices, coming from outside. You could only catch a glimpse of it. You could only be sure of one things : those were yukkuri voices, getting closer.
Then you saw them.
Coming from the half-open door, a group of hopping yurrukis, loud and dirty.
There was two adults, one fat Reimu and a smaller Marisa, and around twelve little ones, most of them babies, a third of them older children, shared between the two types.
Alice looked at them and frowned.
"House Yus ? Country bumpkins..." she muttered.
The fat Reimu noticed you and frowned.
"Shiddy yugguris, drob dead easy ! Dis is Deibu's family Easy Home now !"
"Get out of Marisa's easy place da ze !" her partner added.
Around them, the little ones were running amok.
"Yu ! Dis place is great !"
"Eajy !"
"Look ! Munch-munch !"
"Dish plache ij an eajy plache !"
"It's Mawicha'j eajy place da je !"
"Dwoing pwoo-pwoo !"
"Weimu choo ! Id'sh coming ouch !"
You watched as they began rolling around, shitting and pissing on the carpet, while their parents looked at the scene with a satisfied grin.
"Yuyu ! Dish munch-munch bewongs cho Weimyu !" a rude, stinking, dirty little yukkuri affirmed while rushing for the bowl.
Alice promptly bumped into her, sending her rolling.
"Yupiiiii !"
This caused great shock among the invaders. Some of their children began crying, pissing themselves even more : others puffed or turned to their parents.
"Mwommy ! Dwaddy ! Shitty pet yukkuris are bullying our little sis ! Punish them easy !"

Alice stepped in, putting herself between the bowl and the House Yus.
"Uneasy country bumpkins ! Invading our home is not city-sect ! Leave right now easy ! This is Mister and Alice's easy place !"
"Yuyu ? Shitty pet yukkuri hids Deibu's child and then asg her to leave ? Is shitty Alice stupid ? Abologize by giving all munch-munch and all dhis easy place ! Right now is fine !"
Alice puffed up.
"Bawiza isn't scared da ze ! Bawiza is really stong ze !"
Deibu got closer : she was as big as Alice. Around her, while the babies kept screaming and whining, Bawiza and the children grouped around Deibu. They all looked agressive, ready to fight. Meiling got close to Alice, while behind them the reactions varied. Cirno watched the whole scene without a word, Patchouly began mukyu-ing in a worried tone.
"Uu ! You went. "Gwo away ! Weave Wemiwia awone !"
"Reimu will protect Mommy !" Little Reimu announced while joining Alice and Meiling in the standoff.
"Yuueeeen !" Weimyu erupted while soiling herself in fear.
"Uneasy invaders ! Chen doesn't get it !" Chen commented while retreating.
But it was the Burnt Reimu's reaction which triggered the whole thing.
"Yuyu ? Little sis ?!"
"Yu ? Yu ! Big sis !" Deibu exclaimed, looking at her. "Big Sis has begome a shiddy ped that gan'd eben walg ! Is dhis ugly yugguwi Big Sis's shiddy daughter ?"
"Please don't harm Reimu... Reimu is an easy child..."
" Big Sis's shiddy child can drob dead easy while Deibu dages all dhis place, all dhis mamumamu and all dhis munch-munch for herself !" Deibu announced, exhibiting her now stiff penipeni.
>>
>>15020938
"Yuyu ! Deibu and Bawiza and dheir children deserves everything because they're the easiest ! All other shiddy yugguwis gan ead bisder boo-boo and die !"

At these words, the House Yus charged : Deibu bumped into Alice while Meiling hit Bawiza. Little Reimu was swarmed by dirty, screaming small house yus, all of them as big as her. Around this, the whole place was in chaos : the babies were going berserk, rolling among the munch-munch in the bowl, shitting in the water bowl, pissing on the floor and fighting each other. You saw Alice biting Deibu, little invaders helping their mother against Meiling. Among this unhinged violence, what were you going to do ?

a) Help Alice

b) Help Meiling

c) Run away and hide in the room

d) Run away in the direction the House Yus came from.

http://strawpoll.me/7268440
>>
>>15020941
Remi would probably just get in the way of trying to help Alice. Running and hiding is out of character at this point and going outside seems like a death flag so... help Meiling with fighting the little ones I guess?
>>
Alice can drop dead easy. In fact her death would be nice. Helping Meiling is a good idea because she seems to be a nice yukkuri, and she may tell Mister to let Remi go back to good girls house, but eating a ko can be dangerous if Three is watching.
>>
>>15020941
If we fight, we can at least hope for Mister to intervene at the last second. No matter what happens, Alice will take the blame, so that already does it for her. Should we fight, I think it makes sense to take on the little ones alongside Meiling. It also helps that she already seems to have taken a liking to us.

However, this entire time we've been looking for an opportunity to run away. This could be the only chance we get in a long time. Otherwise, our only hope is to have Mister sell us off, which seems like the safer option--if he sees us eating the little ones, this could possibly come out of it.
>>
We should just help Meiling, since the Deibu is a no-go area. Remilia would be killed instantly.
>>
>>15020941
I don't think we could even run away. Remi wouldn't be able to suvive alone if she did, nor go back to her house.
Also, she has her mister hat back now, we can be sure at least the kos will all be scared of her, so helping Meiling sounds good.
>>
>>15020885
It used to be any Yukkuri that is valued less than 100, I'm not sure if the system changed or not.
>>
>>15020557
Dude, stomping fictional pastries and watching them cry is not a show of personal strength. Next thing you're gonna say Gore fans are the master race. Hell, why do you not want to entertain the opposite notion, seems more like you can't handle it.

I mean, all I want to see is the less viruous win against some rage hungry weirdos. This thing is too big for me to believe no one ever did it.
>>
>>15020885
Low values are a dead giveaway, but also they fart every time you Praise them. Shitheads in the newest version will also drool.

Niceheads never fart except when doing poo-poo, and generally have values of 400+ (Marisa and Reimu tend to always have lower values due to being common).
>>
>>15020941
Help Meiling. Getting yet another yukkuri on Remi's side, and one in the GG House on top of that, is a good plan. Plus, like others said, Deibu is too big and Alice isn't worth helping anyway.
>>
>>15021615
Oh to add, I actually think taking a few bites of the shithead invader kos would be an even better idea, as it would distract the invaders, help Weimyu, and keep Remi full for a few more days, maybe.
>>
>>15020938
>He then told you good bye, and left, leaving the door opened.
this wasn´t an accident. I just know it. the fucker is probably outside, watching all of this unfold
I hope alice gets fucking destroyed. It would be nice if she is wounded and we can finish her off somehow. And if we can get some prisoners of war Mister would reward us.
>>
>>15020941
I really want to kill Deibu since we didn't before, but fuck Alice. Hopefully Deibu can give her a taste of her own medicine. If we hide, Weimyu's going to eat it for sure. Escaping might work, but if that anon is right and Mister is actually just watching all this it's definitely a dead end. B seems too obvious a choice but it's probably the safest bet.
>>
>>15020941
Only one yukkuri needs to die for alice to get fucked. I think we should hang back and let them kill eachother.
>>
>>15023717
But if the anon is watching/taping/etc and this is a set up, being a coward and not protecting his yukkuri definitely won't end well for Remi. Hell, even if this isn't his doing, he's going to listen to almost any yukkuri over Remi and if she runs, she'll take quite a bit of false blame I'm sure.
>>
>>15020941
It sounds too much like a set up, I think the best option is to take on the little ones since it will show that Remi can be agressive while not being stupid enough to throw her life away in a hopeless fight, which makes more sense with the character since she just agreed to have Alice's as long as she isn't beaten right then and there, also Alice will either be punished by Mister or end up injured/weak from the fight.

Also my stupid mouse wheel clicky thing isn't working anymore, can't take it easy with this stupid mouse.
>>
>>15021283
*yawn*
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-03-23-48-41.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-03-23-48-41.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
I love the facies of Marisa's very much.
>>
>>15024899
>1 million YuDollars
What do you even do in the game? There isn't even any drama because the AI still isn't that good.
>>
File: 1458074683228-0.png (425 KB, 894x763) Image search: [Google]
1458074683228-0.png
425 KB, 894x763
I don't even want to imagine how the guy who made the original ASCII art feels about this.
He was just some young guy wanting to impress his online friends by trying to do ASCII art of his favourite video game characters.
Not only did he get ridiculed for it's low quality, but his creation turned into a basis for a sadistic meme in which talking childish heads get horribly butchered, mutilated and maimed for fun.
How does he feel about this being his only legacy on the internet?
Does he sleep well at night?
Did he commit sudoku?
>>
>>15025307
I agree that the AI is not so good...
However I guess I play the game what is different from the one you play. The evidence is that the price of my Flan is over 100000. Actually (you could notice) I'm a Japanese, who plays the game normally.
>>
>>15024899
I hope bluesnow puts toilets in the aquariums/yukkurium, my poor niceheads can't poo-poo unless I manually take them out and put them on the larger toilets, which of course makes my Alice-fish cry.
>>
>>15025514
>Actually (you could notice) I'm a Japanese, who plays the game normally.
MASTER RACE
>>
File: good patchis.jpg (172 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
good patchis.jpg
172 KB, 600x600
>>15025307
Food and vending machines still cost money, though outside of the burger combo and cake it's not much. You can also skip months for some of those points, too.

If bluesnow ever gets the store into the game, maybe there will be more things to burn points on.
>>
Why do chens "get it" instead of saying it's easy?
>>
File: 4.png (771 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
4.png
771 KB, 1000x1400
>>15025353
I wonder If Kiriraitaa is sleeping comfy every night.
>>
>>15026357
>Bullying such a cute ko

This is not acceptable.
>>
>>15025670
I'm sorry for making you feel bad.
I wanted to say that my English is often wrong and the game is played in Japanese.
"Normally" means that I haven't done particular things.
>>
File: 9.png (812 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
9.png
812 KB, 1000x1400
>>15027497
Yukkuri are not cute
>>
File: wasa.jpg (210 KB, 714x1000) Image search: [Google]
wasa.jpg
210 KB, 714x1000
>>
>>15025307
I have like 3 million, it's easy to collect.
>>
>>15027628
This one made me realise I'd love if Kiri had made a yukkuriless H-doujin. Her scenes torturing Reimu and that Orin are incredible.
>>
File: CLUSTERFUCK.jpg (480 KB, 1920x1050) Image search: [Google]
CLUSTERFUCK.jpg
480 KB, 1920x1050
>>15027703

That Orin was so fucking lewd.
>>
>>15027703
kiriraitaa gave me a stockings fetish
>>
Another "yukkuri game". It's a doom mod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dEtgP3zq08
>>
>>15027628
This one a good one, thanks for posting.

>>15027551
I found 12 pages of this, is there more?
>>
File: shitheadinvasion.jpg (365 KB, 1400x991) Image search: [Google]
shitheadinvasion.jpg
365 KB, 1400x991
>>15028958

I think that one just ends. I always confuse that one and the studies one.
>>
>>15028958
I think the Reimu one with male anon was one of the last comics kiri worked on, so it was never finished.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-05-21-01-35.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-05-21-01-35.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Torturing Weimu easy!
>>
>>15027551
Yukkuri are so fugly.
I want to kill all of them.
>>
File: 4 (1).jpg (259 KB, 720x1021) Image search: [Google]
4 (1).jpg
259 KB, 720x1021
>>15030423
I have some kind of pathological hatred towards them, I want to torture them so bad.

I need to go to a Yukkuri clinic.
>>
File: suii.jpg (171 KB, 400x1486) Image search: [Google]
suii.jpg
171 KB, 400x1486
>>15030772

I love the doctor in this.
>>
HNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yDBIeG-nW8
>>
>>15031668

Adorable.
>>
>>15030772
I just found out other day there's a sequel to this.

She kills Shinkis.
>>
>>15031668
Nice head yukkuris
>>
>>15031892
Got a link?
>>
>>15032528
http://yukkuri.shii.org/posts/41287?pool_id=631

She has completly lost it.

I love it.
>>
>>
File: WaB4N9o.jpg (129 KB, 730x751) Image search: [Google]
WaB4N9o.jpg
129 KB, 730x751
>>15006785
Looks like this dude
>>
>>15032803
I bet he'd have a lot of fun with a bunch of godless yukkuri.
>>
So why do you guys like yukkuri?

I've only just discovered it and can't stop finding as much of it as I can.
>>
>>15032891
Same, I think I don't like the abuse but I can't force myself to stop reading, it's a weird attraction I guess, I always close guro as soon as I open it but I can't stop looking for more yukkuri abyuse.
>>
File: twash.png (623 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
twash.png
623 KB, 1000x1414
>>15032770

How did I miss this?

That is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>15032901
Why not god-tier bullying instead?
>>
Oh shit I wanted to re-read Mister Writer's story but the old thread 404ed, does anyone have them saved?
>>
>>15036927
the jay has an archive, you know.
>>
File: gets it.jpg (302 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
gets it.jpg
302 KB, 700x700
>>
This was good
>>
File: rare1.jpg (219 KB, 726x1025) Image search: [Google]
rare1.jpg
219 KB, 726x1025
>>
File: rare2.jpg (168 KB, 726x1025) Image search: [Google]
rare2.jpg
168 KB, 726x1025
>>
File: rare3.jpg (260 KB, 726x1025) Image search: [Google]
rare3.jpg
260 KB, 726x1025
>>
File: rare4.jpg (261 KB, 709x1001) Image search: [Google]
rare4.jpg
261 KB, 709x1001
>>
File: rare5.jpg (218 KB, 726x1025) Image search: [Google]
rare5.jpg
218 KB, 726x1025
>>
>>15041202
this is amazing!
inb4 a fish eats her casually
>>
File: rare6.jpg (235 KB, 726x1025) Image search: [Google]
rare6.jpg
235 KB, 726x1025
>>15041231
>>
File: rare7.jpg (215 KB, 726x1025) Image search: [Google]
rare7.jpg
215 KB, 726x1025
>>
File: rare8.jpg (210 KB, 726x1025) Image search: [Google]
rare8.jpg
210 KB, 726x1025
>>
>>15041268
keep it up anon!
>>
>>15041268
Go go Sanae!
>>
File: rare9.jpg (204 KB, 726x1025) Image search: [Google]
rare9.jpg
204 KB, 726x1025
>>15041288
>>15041349
>>15041353
>>
>>15041380
yay, justice!
>>
File: rare10.jpg (253 KB, 726x1025) Image search: [Google]
rare10.jpg
253 KB, 726x1025
>>15041391
>>
File: rareend.jpg (255 KB, 692x977) Image search: [Google]
rareend.jpg
255 KB, 692x977
>>
>>15041414
Oh man, she asks for mercy when she just tried to kill the guy, it reminds me of that one with all the yukkuri idols and stuff.
>>
>>15041417

This was well done. The "video comments" were brilliant.
>>
>>15029049
I can't explain it, but something about cute girls tortuing yukkuri gets me hard like nothing else. I wish there was more.
>>
File: qtandhouseyu.jpg (229 KB, 708x1000) Image search: [Google]
qtandhouseyu.jpg
229 KB, 708x1000
>>15043456

Qt little hoihoi owner.
>>
File: hoihoisan.webm (1 MB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
hoihoisan.webm
1 MB, 704x480
>>
File: ground bait.png (280 KB, 752x752) Image search: [Google]
ground bait.png
280 KB, 752x752
>>
>>15040687
I wanted that Sanae to die so badly.
>>
File: sakyuya.jpg (118 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sakyuya.jpg
118 KB, 640x480
Keeping the thread clean easy~
>>
>>15048681
I want to pet it. Can I?
>>
>>15043557
man it's a shame Takumi just dropped his latest house invasion story

then again he did just fuck around far too much with about 10 pages or more of just two shitheads bitching at each other and then even more before any more shit happened and just as it did with some sort of zombie yus he drops it
>>
>>15048726
I was surprised he dropped that one, it was a pretty long story.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/yukkuri_anko/archives/45808587.html
http://blog.livedoor.jp/yukkuri_anko/archives/46341546.html
http://blog.livedoor.jp/yukkuri_anko/archives/46790232.html
>>
>>15048957
I'm still sad long ago he dropped that storeroom one. He stopped as soon as the human tricked korisa into refreshing with her daddy. Their exchange was funny and mother Reimu had just noticed it, setting up some premium yukkuri drama.
>>
File: IMG_20160410_002800.jpg (97 KB, 1069x591) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160410_002800.jpg
97 KB, 1069x591
DIARY
>>
>>15050843
Any word on when that's getting updated again? I love it but its starting to get boring since the Yukkuri dont really have any major attachment to each other.
>>
>>15049988
His current story is basically that though. One Marisa got a koyukkuri shoved up on her ass and she got a major boner so the anon showed the other koyukkuri and she refreshed with it. Needless to say it died.

Then the mother Reimu showed up and the anon is helping her get back at Marisa.

>>15049988
I still like Breeding Observation better. Those stalk pregnancies take fucking forever compared to the mammalian ones there.
>>
>>15050928
The image is edited.
>>
>>15051151
The Stalk pregnancies take way too long and don't happen often enough. I like how you can actually tell that they are pregnant, but they either need to take less time or have more then one yukkuri on a stalk. Maybe 3 at a time?
>>
>>15050928
I don't know of any place YD news shows up save bluesnow's Play page or new stuff on his YouTube channel, but I haven't seen any activity since that tech demo for Yukkuri VR last month.

>>15051811
Yeah, I'd like to see more kos per stalk sometimes, and I really wish he'd update the PC version to a newer build too. I hate Android emulation.
>>
>>15051811
You could also tell in Breeding Observation, they get fatter. At first it's hard to notice but then you get the hang of it (it's half funny it's noticeable because of clipping)
>>
>>15055177
Yeah they look like they are pulsating.
>>
Does anyone have a copy of the Windows version of Breeding Observation on hand?
>>
Mister Writer here. I'm back !
Remilia's adventure will continue tomorrow. In the meantime, here's a one shot short story I wrote for you.

Have it Yur way :

It's a lovely day of April in America. You are John, a young man living in New York, and you are hungry. But as you walk down the street, you see something that might be an answer to this problem : a Burger King restaurant.
You push the door, only to find that the whole place is empty : no customer, no manager, no one at the counter. There is, however, something on the counter.
It's a spherical thing, a big smiling head wearing a large Burger King employee cap. It's so large you could wrap your arms around it, and it's now looking at you. As you approach with a hesitating pace, it speaks.
"Welcome to Burger King easy ! Reimu is Reimu ! Take it easy !"
"H-hello ?" you answer, baffled.
"Yu ! What does Mister Human want to order ?" it asks you.
You stand there, still in shock. Is this what they call a yukkuri ? Why is there no one here ? Why is a yukkuri taking your order ? Has the minimum wage risen that high no arts major could be hired ?
"I'll take... a Whopper... with a large coke, and..."
"Reimu's easy poo-poo time begins !" the thing interrupts you.
You stare in complete disbelief as the big yukkuri promptly defecates on the counter, evacuating a brown goo out of its bowels. The air is filled wit a disgusting smell, reminding you of rotten fruits.
"Yu ! It stinks ! Mister poo-poo, go away ! Stop bullying Reimu !" the talking head yells angrily at its own feces, hopping several feet further on the counter. You follow it without a word, and it talks again.
"Uneasy Mister ! Order now easy ! Reimu has to work, you know ?" it scolds you.
"I saif I want a Whopper, a large coke... and some chicken wings on the side."
"Yuyu ! Now pay up easy !"
"Okay. How much ?"
The thing begins bouncing on the spot, looking at you with an annoyed look.
"Is Mister Stupid ? Mister has to pay now !"
"Do you take cash ?"
"Yuyu ? Payment is in sweet-sweets only !"
"Wait, what ?"
"All of it is okay !"
That thing wants you to pay in sweets ? What sense does it make ? If you had any, you'd have eaten it instead of ordering a burger !
"if Mister doesn't have any sweet-sweet, Mister can only eat Mister poo-poo !" it adds.
You now genuinely feel insulted : you've had enough. You push the big head over the counter, and it falls with a scream :
"Yugyaaaaah !"
Without even looking back, you storm outside the burger joint, determined to head straight for the nearest KFC.

In the security room, a man looks at the main screen. He sighs, and writes on his notepad.
"Experiment is an utter failure. McDonald's definition of "Easy order" might be the right one after all."
>>
>>15057471
I laughed a bit. Also, could you tell us what would happen in chapter 8 if we chose the other options?
>>
>>15057471
>Has the minimum wage risen that high no arts major could be hired ?
heh
>>
>>15057471
>Has the minimum wage risen that high no arts major could be hired ?
Is mister America taking it easy in this universe?
>>
>>15057471
Please don't make us wait so much!
>>
>>15058419
Here in Brazil is 20:38 right now. (I'm a bit confused with the AM and PM thing, so i decided to say it like that.)
>>
>>15058433
I mean, don't make us wait so much between chapters!
Also starting at 13:00 and till midnight you have to substract 12 and add PM, from midnight to noon it's the same time with an added AM, so in your case it was 8:38 PM!
>>
>>15058700
Still kinda confused, but thanks.
>>
I simply can not figure out what city sect means. Anyone know?
>>
>>15059441
>City-Sect - Used by Yukkuri Alice, often in lieu of "Take it Easy". "City-Sect" may be used as an adjective ("Yukkuri Alice has such a city-sect Easy Place!") or as a declaration of a way of life and upbringing ("Alice comes from the city-sect!"). "City-Sect" implies sophistication, "ladylike" manners (as ladylike and sophisticated as being a Yukkuri may allow) and may include the ability to "Take it Easy". The opposite of "City-Sect" is "Country Bumpkin", often used to describe uneasy or Yukkuris unable to conform to a Yukkuri Alice's way of living
Don't thank me! Thank the single regular editor of the yukkuri wiki, tirelessly updating it by his lonesome

he also, bizarrely, writes Zoids/yukkuri crossover fics occasionally
>>
>>15059455
Oh, I had checked only the alice page of the yukkuri wiki. Didn't know there was a vocab page.
>>
>>15058724
He's just saying how AM and PM are used to designate before and after mid day moments. 1 AM is the same as 1 in the dawn/morning. PM is used for afternoon/midnight.
>>
File: bodied yu.jpg (241 KB, 1200x849) Image search: [Google]
bodied yu.jpg
241 KB, 1200x849
>>
File: Deibu.jpg (79 KB, 433x450) Image search: [Google]
Deibu.jpg
79 KB, 433x450
Chapter Ten : The Fight

"Uu ! Wemiwia will hewp Meiling easy !" you yelled as you enter the fray.
"I'dsh a Wemiwiaaaaa !" a little one said, imitated by a pair of babies ; the three of them began fleeing.
Taking advantage from the confusion, you bite a baby, and feel its dirty, yet soft skin rip apart under your fangs.
"Eating you eajy !"
"Yuwaaaaah ! Mwommy ! Hewb bwe !"
But Bawiza was busy fighting Meiling. Blows were exchanged without a winner emerging : Meiling, however, was still outnumbered and taking hits from all sides. Further, Alice and Deibu were locked in a fight to the death.
But as you filled your mouth with fresh bean paste, you could realize there was no chance of winning as of now. Little Reimu was nowhere to be seen, having been swarmed under a wave of House Yus. Weimyu and Chen were running away in panic. Baby invaders were jumping on Patchy's head and chewing on her hair. A pair of invader babies had already died of infighting, their own kin confusing them with the enemy. The burnt Reimu stared at the scene, crying.
And where was Cirno ?
You felt a huge shock throw you backwards : you were seeing stars.
"Uu !"
"Uneasy Remilia drop dead easy !"
It was a young Marisa : still a child, and yet bigger and stronger than you. You had been taken by surprise as it charged to save its sister, who was now agonizing, her whole left flank ripped open and half of its bean paste eaten.
"Give little sis' bean paste back easy da ze !"
It charged again, but this time you managed to barely dodge the blow, and it fell face first into the ground, tipping its own hat off.
"Mister hat ! Why are you leaving Marisa ?!"
Before you could ready yourself to attack, you saw Cirno jump on the little marisa, crushing it under her own weight.
"Yugyaaaaah !"
"Idiot, idiot ! Easy Cirno is a genius !" she proclaimed on top of the crushed yukkuri.
During a second, you felt hope. Your side had one big yukkuri, two adults, and a single fighting baby. Theirs had a big one, one adult, four or five children left, and around ten babies, none of which could fight.
However, you heard of scream.
"Nhooooooooo !"
"No ! Alice can't take it easy like this !"
You looked to the origin of the screams : not far from you, Deibu had knocked Alice down, and was now violently humping her. You stared in awe : it was your firts time seeing yukkuris reproduce. It lasted a few seconds, a lull in the fighting.
"Refrejed !" the fat, sweating deibu finally exlaimed, dripping with sweat.
A green stalk now emerged from Alice's forehead, with two Reimus and two Alices now hanging from it.
"Alice's... Alice's precious virginity..." she muttered, in a state of shock, tears rolling down her cheeks.
Already, the battle was resuming, with both Deibu and Alice standing idle while Meiling and Cirno squared off against Bawiza and her children. You jumped into the fray once more, biting a raging Reimu's eye off. It failed in hitting you with its braids, and your bit it once more, before retreating using your wings as its sister came to assist it.
"Yugiiiih ! Deibu ! By wife ! Gome helb be !" Bawiza screamed as it was getting pummeled by both Meiling and Cirno.
"Bawiza gan drob dead eazy ! Deibu found an easier mamumamu ! Misder benibeni wandz do refrej even more !"
Now only driven by lust, Deibu was oblivious to the battle : its pennipeni stiff again, it jumped and Alice's defeated body and began penetrating it a second time.
"Zdob ! Rabing iz nod zidy zegd !" Alice protested in panic.
A second stalk began emerging from her forehead, this time darker, and weaker looking : the three balls it carried were black, featureless things, dead before having ever lived.
As Alice was defiled for a second time, Bawiza was dying : around her, her children were now either dead or in flight. You bit the large yukkuri's face time and time again, as it screamed for help.
"Deibu ! Deibu ! Hewb be ! Zomeone ! Bawiza iz dying da zeee !"
But as the hits and bites kept on piling, its scream became indistinct sounds, and finally died. You stood in a pool of bitter bean paste, the innards of poor, unhealthy yukkuris.
Cirno looked fine, and was barely dirtied. Meiling, however, was shaking, and the teeth were clenched.
"Ja.... ooooo..."
She had taken so many hits from all directions during her fight, she could barely keep conscious : her skin was broken in several places. Alice laid still, mouth oepened, eyes looking into the horizon. You couldn't tell if she was dead or not. Behind you, the babies were still in a berserk rage, fighting each other while their sisters bullied Patchouli and the burnt Reimu. One little Marisa had climbed up Reimu's stalk and gnawed at the unborn baby Alice, proclaiming itself a great hunter.

It was now the three of you, against three of them. Two children had rallied around Deibu, a Marisa type and a Reimu type. Deibu looked at you : visibly tired but smiling, only slightly wounded by her fight with Alice.
>>
>>15063353
Was this winnable ? You had no idea, but for the first time in your life, you were truly afraid. Not anxious in face of a unknown future or panicked by a sudden change in situation, but truly afraid in the face of danger.
It was now time to decide : only two option were left.
Facing Deibu's might with your two companions, or leaving through the half open door, into the unknown.
Fighting, or fleeing.

http://strawpoll.me/7348497
>>
>>15063361
If Cirno uses her cold to mess with Deibu, you could still win this. Chill the Deibu by getting close, which should slow her down, and Remi can take bites while Cirno keeps Deibu's attention.

Running might be the better option, but I really do think the anon set this all up as a test of some kind. If Remi leaves who knows what could happen.
>>
>>15063353

Have Cirno and Remi kill the Deibu. Have Cirno do her thing and let Remi bite her fucking eyes out. Meiling can kill the kos and then you can rip up the stalks to feed and help Meiling heal (just the stalk itself, not the dead babies)

Mister will probably come back and do some anon bullshit but fuck him anyway. He is going to be a dick not matter what we do.
>>
>>15063361
leaving now after not doing it on the previous choice would be stupid. Go for it, bite the eyes of that fat little shit
GO FOR THE EYES
GO
CHEW
THE
FUCK
OUT
OF
THEM
DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmTz7EAYLrs&nohtml5=False
>>
>>15063474
* No matter what.
>>
>>15063353
>"Zdob ! Rabing iz nod zidy zegd !" Alice protested in panic.
Man, that made me laugh.

I'm kinda torn now, if this whole thing was setup by Anon then fighting is the obvious choice since he'd be waiting somewhere close looking at all this happening and this could be the final test and he could save us from dying if we end up badly injured, besides he would catch us if we tried to leave, but if it was all just a big coincidence we could end up dead and waste the perfect moment to escape.
Though I guess if Anon was going to intervene he would have done so to save the Reimu that came with us since it looked like he liked her or at least could sell her for good money.
>>
>>15061090
Thanks. Also, sorry for the late reply.
>>
We should just cooperate with Cirno, she freezes the Deibu or slows, while the Remilia chews off the eyes, and/or sucking some bean paste out of her.
>>
>>15063353
Remi showed she could easily take down even the stronger little ones, and more often than not numbers mean more than size unless it's too big of a difference, so I bet Remi and Cirno can take Deibu down.

Meiling won't help much, but we can't save her by running. In fact, it'd be better if she just ran away but that's not what her types do.
>>
>>15063361
Fuck it, we're in deep now.
BEAN PASTE FOR THE BEANPASTE GOD
PENIPENIS FOR THE PENIPENI THRONE
>>
>>15063353
>>15063361
It's time to RIP AND TEAR! If we are going to go out then by god we won't leave a surface unsplattered with bean paste!
>>
Remilia is on her way to Yukkuri Valhalla.

Those two anons that voted to flee are going to find themselves in Yukkuri Hel
>>
Welp, it's time to go knee-deep in the bean paste and eyes. (If someone played Doom here you will get it.)
>>
>>15066443
>only true doom fans will get this
faggot
>>
>>15066359
witness me easy!
>>
>>15066473
Well, I mean if some played for a while, not a ton of hours, will get it. I don't want to start a war.
>>
Page nine is not easy.
>>
>>15068493
Yukkuri aren't easy either.
>>
>>
>>15068633
A yukkuri with a piece of garbage as a replacement hat is just heartbreaking, no matter how many comics featuring it I read.
>>
File: 3ca40c4a832a0c8a17f6c59498ed3eb9.png (646 KB, 1000x2960) Image search: [Google]
3ca40c4a832a0c8a17f6c59498ed3eb9.png
646 KB, 1000x2960
>>15068659
Surely you mean "heartwarming"?
>>
>>15068633
If they didn't breed like rabbits, I could see most Yukkuri living easy lives.
>>
>>15031668
Marisa is going to raise Remilia's kids? what a cuck.
>>
>>15068633
I'm sad now.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1458772536732.jpg (376 KB, 765x575) Image search: [Google]
1458772536732.jpg
376 KB, 765x575
Post cute yus
>>
>>15071654
Is suffering cute?
>>
>>
>>15071681
Post rare types suffering.
>>
File: 14.jpg (263 KB, 706x1002) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
263 KB, 706x1002
>>15072104
>>
>>15072104
>>
>>15072168
fuck. i need some common types justice now.
>>
>>15072172
No.
>>
>>15072185
Beautiful
>>
File: Yukas_garden019.jpg (107 KB, 686x858) Image search: [Google]
Yukas_garden019.jpg
107 KB, 686x858
>>15072185
FUCK YOU
>>
>>
Man, I really wish yukkuri were real. Killing kittens and such is cool and all but they don't beg for their lives and tend to die too easily.
>>
File: Cf7U_E3VIAAF5PK.jpg (42 KB, 599x417) Image search: [Google]
Cf7U_E3VIAAF5PK.jpg
42 KB, 599x417
Gera.
>>
>>15073075

Edgelord.parodytroll.butthurt.
>>
>>15073075
damn dude if yukkuri were real you could kill them with that edge alone
>>
>>15072983
What happened? Did the mom get deep fried?
>>
>>15073233
Might be, but the kid's an obvious Deibu/shithead and the mom's too maternal to notice. All the ko cares about is sweet-sweets, and torturing a yukkuri makes the paste get sweeter.
>>
File: magnified edge.jpg (55 KB, 390x502) Image search: [Google]
magnified edge.jpg
55 KB, 390x502
>>15073075
>>
>shiddy humans think they can defeat the great marisa
>>
>>15074680
>>
>>15074680
>Clever Marisa will never be finished
Feels bad.
>>
>>15075529
I love Takumi
>>
>>15077557
Takumi is one of the shittiest abyuse artists, in that he completely fails to communicate any sense of suffering or unhappiness.
>>
>>
>>15077625
I think he's good. But then, the sparkles are my weak point.
>>
File: confused-nue.jpg (92 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
confused-nue.jpg
92 KB, 800x800
I'm not bitching about people having badwrongfun or anything, but what is it with yukkuri abuse?

I just don't get it; why do people like murdering derpy disembodied 2hu heads? I've been seeing this since forever and I've never understood it.
>>
>>15078656
It's a rabbithole you have to jump into instead of peek in to understand.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 116

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.