[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For those of you who actually play the games, please answer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: reimarisa.gif (36 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
reimarisa.gif
36 KB, 320x240
For those of you who actually play the games, please answer these polls.
http://strawpoll.me/6821394
http://strawpoll.me/6821423
>>
You should have included the OSTs from the music CDs anon.
>>
You don't nees to play the games to know these songs
>>
>implying anyone here outside a small handful of people have played the PC98 games
>>
As much as I love SWR/Soku, IaMP had hands down the best music.
>>
Has anyone here played the Seihou project games? Loving the music in that, but horrible graphics glitches make it nearly impossible to play on windows 7 for me. Anyone know a fix?
>>
>>14990413
use a windowser, in the wiki said which
>>
>>14990413
i've played all 3 of them
they're great, but the music in 3 sucks
>>
>>14990426
Thanks
>>
I feel like dichromatic lotus butterfly from DiPP captures best Reimu's nature, but maiden's capriccio from IaMP is so awesome, I couldn't do anything but vote for it.
>>
>>14989910
I'm sure a lot of people have played them.
I've played all of them, but only 1CCed LLS. On the other hand, I haven't even 1CCed a Windows game on normal.
>>
So, are IN themes the best of all of them?
Por peole just don't know about other games?
>>
>>14990969
i think it's because it's one of the two times you fight a protagonist and it sets the mood perfectly
>>
>>14990452
>sh3
because isn't made by ZUN

>>14989910
I'm spic and cleared 1cc the 5 in easy, PoDD in lunatic, LLS, SoEW and MS in normal, working the later in hard
I didn't clear any extra though
>>
Despite it not being a direct theme, this is always, always my theme for Reimu:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvBBzvSzuWA

The DiPP version is also great, but its too dressed up to hold the same light.
>>
>>14992439
This is the song that always comes to me when i think about HRtP, i love it. I also like the DiPP version a lot too since it adds some really dark and mysterious harmonic tones.
>>
>>14987757
No Eternal Shrine Maiden?
>>
>>14992627
That's a stage theme.
>>
>>14992634
It's still representing a character.
>>
>>14991472
Try LLS on hard, it should be much easier than the others. I got my normal 1cc in it on my second try.
>>
Ok so I'm surprised anyone here at all is talking about seihou in any context whatsoever.

I'm getting graphical bugs for the first one where the entire applications is rapidly flashing black, there's no text whatsoever, and some bullets are invisible (might be lasers judging by the sound made when they get shot, I dunno).

Will the fix earlier in the thread suffice, or should I not waste my time?
>>
>>14992780
yeah try that and compatibility mode or make a vm and use that
but if you're on windows 10 you're probably fucked and can't run it natively without insane slowdown
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.