[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you practice bonsai?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: bonsai2.jpg (730 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
bonsai2.jpg
730 KB, 1024x768
Do any of you practice bonsai?
>>
File: bonsai1.jpg (201 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
bonsai1.jpg
201 KB, 500x357
>>
Bonsai threads crop up now and then (I even made the last one) but it's very niche among /jp/sies.
The general consensus is that people who cannot take care of themselves are not good at taking care of loli trees.
>>
>>14948012

>loli trees
I like this way of looking at bonsai.
>>
I plan to get one eventually. Which species is prettiest?
>>
>>14948012
>loli trees

great, now I need one
>>
>>14948023
See this tree >>14947810
Get that. Maple bonsais are olev but we can't have them from where I am.
On that note, I tried bonsai before but never managed to even start because the trees we had never developed into that small tree-like figure but rather a gimped one.
>>
I would like to have one some day.
>>
I knew a bonsai otaku person who was saying he invented a high-speed bonsai growing technique.
I haven't talked to him in years. He might be growing bonsais in gensokyo now (´・ω・`)
>>
Do bonsai fruit trees produce fruit? If so, are they small as well? I'd love the heck out of apples the size of cheerios
>>
What's a good way to get into this hobby and what's a good starter tree?

Now I too want a loli tree
>>
I would like to but something about it seems so mean
>>
>>14948012
I'm afraid this is true. If they have the same lifespan of a real tree, I wouldn't want to spend 80 years taking care of one, and maybe even waiting twenty years until it looks good.
>>
>>14948016
>>14948049
To me they look more like Yukari tier hags trying to illude everyone they're still 17
>>
>>14947803
Potential in seed
Basking in the sky above
Grew to fill small life
>>
>>14955583
That just makes me like they even more!
>>
NO! DANIEL-SAN!
>>
>>14948012

How hard can it be? Water them, give 'em sunlight, maybe a little fertilizer, and you're done.
>>
I want to grow an aquarium garden instead. Why have one tiny tree when you can have a tiny underwater garden?
>>
File: grape.jpg (22 KB, 236x284) Image search: [Google]
grape.jpg
22 KB, 236x284
Plant a few vines at the field.

If the fruits turn out satisfactory, I might gonna try planting in container.
>>
Bought one from a Japanese lady selling them on the side of the road.

Turned out it wasn't even a bonsai tree.

It died
>>
>>14947803

This is strange, I was looking at getting one or more plants.

Being either Bonsai, Aoe or a Jade Plant.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.