[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have had the pleasure of working with people from Japanese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
I have had the pleasure of working with people from Japanese production facilities and let me assure you that the Japanese take quality systems more seriously than anyone else on the planet.

Why do I mention this?

There is a facility producing these things somewhere in Japan and I can guarantee they take their quality just as seriously. Every 30 minutes at LEAST, someone on the production line pulls one of these packages to make sure that the exact right amount of cherry glazing pools around your finger when you stick it inside. That there is enough icing to fill the inner cavity. That the bread is properly spongy and that the inner cavity is tight enough.

There is a qualitative ranking system in place for how similar these things look to vaginas, and they will reject the batch if it doesn't meet the standard. Quality engineers have kaizen round-tables with production personnel to discuss how they can drive the defect rate down on their dyes. "We want the proper middle-ground between crimson and pink" they will say, and there will be powerpoint slides with examples where the vagina cake's 'virgin blood' looked too red. Production personnel will then be expected to offer solutions on how the dye dispensing process can be modified so the fake blood looks youthful enough.

Process engineers are working tirelessly, 12-16 hour days, 6 or 7 days a week, to produce 5% more vagina cakes this quarter over the last. The company President will randomly tour the facility and question personnel on why their vagina cakes aren't puffy enough. A polymer science expert is working on how to make the anime girl on the plastic packaging look more crisply drawn, he has been working for years to perfect a water-based ink that won't smudge, will pass Japan's stringent environmental regulations, and more adequately display the rosy glow in this girl's cheeks as she asks her senpai to rape her. An enormous amount of mental, physical, and capital labor go into making the very best product possible, so that you can truly feel like you're deflowering an anime virgin at breakfast.

Think about it.
>>
this is pretty good
>>
File: chiyo_thumbs_up.jpg (32 KB, 270x235) Image search: [Google]
chiyo_thumbs_up.jpg
32 KB, 270x235
Keep it up, vagina cake producers!
>>
>>14945801
I want one so bad...
>>
>>14945801
wouldnt this cake imply that you are cleaning the semen of other guy???
>>
>>14945909

It comes with the icing on the side. You add it yourself.
>>
If I remember right there's a version of these, not necessarily by the same company, that uses strawberry jelly to simulate hymen-breaking loli sex.
They are good at what they do.
>>
>>14945909
Only sensible reply in this thread.
>>
Isn't this just something sold at some convention?
>>
>>14945801
gross
>>
>>14945801
>Think about it.
I will.
>>
File: YesNo_YES.gif (992 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
YesNo_YES.gif
992 KB, 500x281
Please tell me that this is true.
>>
>>14945909
More like your own semen. You just broke her hymen after all.
>>
okay
>>
>>14945801
something about comparing vaginas to novelty baked goods with simulated blood and semen inside makes me want to throw up.
>>
>>14945801

I had never thought about quality control in erotic manufactured products before today.
>>
>>14945801
Does not sound like lean enough to me.
What kind of customer gives a fuck about this:
>to make sure that the exact right amount of cherry glazing pools around your finger when you stick it inside. That there is enough icing to fill the inner cavity. That the bread is properly spongy and that the inner cavity is tight enough.
>>
>>14948519
A core principle of lean is shutting down the conveyor belt if something is wrong and stopping the problem at it's source, so you don't have to fix it over and over again. To find out if something is wrong you have to quality control often.
If something is wrong with the machine that dispenses icing then it will result in an inferior product, and that means that ALL work is worth less, because the end product is worth less. It still costs as much, take as much time, but the result has a lower value just because of one faulty icing dispenser.

What the customers actually care about is for marketing to determine, this is the lean way to manefacture high quality vagina shaped pastries.
>>
>>14945909
If it's pre filled then it's supposed to simulate you breaking her hymen and ejaculating inside.
>>
File: mima.png (18 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
mima.png
18 KB, 500x308
This guy is a quality otaku
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaoru_Ishikawa
>>
>>14948519
>What kind of customer gives a fuck about this:
>>to make sure that the exact right amount of cherry glazing pools around your finger when you stick it inside. That there is enough icing to fill the inner cavity. That the bread is properly spongy and that the inner cavity is tight enough.

The kind buying vagina cakes, obviously.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.