[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's my handwriting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: WeChat_1458304623.jpg (170 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
WeChat_1458304623.jpg
170 KB, 960x1280
How's my handwriting?
>>
Better than mine. I can't even handwrite in English though. Thank god for computers.
>>
very cute full marks would use as handwritten font
>>
>>14939462
I wish I'd receive cute letters from you
>>
>>14939462
readable
>>
>>14939462
I like how you write 電 with the little tail and stuff, very cute
>>
>>14939462
it's somewhat roundy and it's very cute!

I wish I could write as cute as yours, I have a really shaky hand and my handwriting looks like a chicken scribble or worse.
>>
>>14939462
Childish but neat and easy to read. Work on your grammar, though. Look up how to make adverbs and how なる works.
>>
Forced handwriting
>>
File: 1125px-2230_Kanji.svg.png (227 KB, 1125x1024) Image search: [Google]
1125px-2230_Kanji.svg.png
227 KB, 1125x1024
Guys and girls, what's your favourite kanji to handwrite?
>>
>>14939462
Cool, but you should fix those grammatical mistakes.

In this day and age it's unlikely you'll need to write much by hand anyway, but bad grammar will make you look like a fag everytime.
>>
File: 7-1-ki.jpg (109 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
7-1-ki.jpg
109 KB, 400x400
>>14939462
>not writing ki with 4 strokes.
What are you? A fucking barbarian?
>>
>>14939552
You mean the whole 「車があっても、歩く好きです」 which should be 「車があっても、歩くことが好きです」

And how 「遅い着きます」should have been 「遅く着きます」
>>
>>14940104
Also...
First sentence is also bad, make it 天気が悪くても...
Fifth sentence you have mistaken okurigana in 行きたくても and 閉める is 他動詞. And you should use present continuous to describe presently continuous state, but that's probably something you just didn't study yet seeing you don't use it in any other sentence either.
Sixth sentence, there's no word like サラリ meaning salary in Japanese, use 給料.
Third from thge bottom, 早く送ります。
Second from the botom 天気が悪くなったら....

Some sentences also sound unnatural and/or paint a confusing state of affairs (彼は来なかったら、電車を待てます。 - "If he doesn't come, he can wait for a train"?). I don't mean this as a criticism, it's just something that happens because your grammar knowledge and vocabulary is small. But it's something to keep this in mind and as you get better you should be able to go back and recognize what made your earlier sentences sound unnatural.
>>
>>14940271
Both サラリー and サラリーマン are actually pretty commonly seen in Japanese.
>>
>>14940441
Yes, but neither is サラリ
>>
>>14939551
>>
>>14940271
Thanks, that's some pretty constructive criticism, ども
>>
>>14939462
Your あ、い、き、て、す、の, are terrible. Work on them. き, when handwritten shouldn't have the loop connected for example. Your kanji are good though. Oh god, I just seen your ぜ
>>
>>14939551
>>
>>14940104
>歩くこと
歩いたほう

>香りがあります
香りがします

>彼は来なかったら
彼が来なかったら
>>
>>14940933
>歩いたほう
Oops I changed this to 歩くほう but it got fucked up some time before posting. Not sure which is better between the two desu
>>
>all that furigana

just as bad a romaji at this point

drop it completely
>>
>>14939462
could be a lot worse (like mine). it's good that you're learning to write, idk why people here think they can get away with being unable to write in japanese if they ever plan on living in japan.
>>
File: nipongo.jpg (800 KB, 1280x1695) Image search: [Google]
nipongo.jpg
800 KB, 1280x1695
Certainly doing better than me! Writing on paper hasn't been part of my daily routine for about 6 years now, so I guess even roman letters would look terrible. But here you are, tear me apart

I bought a black fineliner today I tested it out, but it sucks, so I put some normal ballpen handwriting as well.

I tried to go big on the second black line, but I naturally got back to the initial size.

Also at some point I start using a few stylized strokes that I've invented for when I'm reviewing kanji cards in ANKI and don't want to waste too much time.

I want to congratulate you for your 電, it's my favorite kanji and yours is cute. Anyone who draws cute 電s can only be an awesome person.
>>
looks like a native jap's to me
nice job op
>>
>>14939462
how long does it take to get to this level of learning
>>
>>14939462
You're putting in way too much effort. Handwriting is supposed to be fast, not pretty. This isn't a calligraphy class.
>>
>>14942167
Maybe like the middle of the first semester.
>>
>>14939551
>>
>>14939551
博麗霊夢

First four kanji that I learned.
>>
>>14939551
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.