[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid Questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: redyagasurisf.gif (101 KB, 576x355) Image search: [Google]
redyagasurisf.gif
101 KB, 576x355
I'm tired of handling big heavy mattresses.

Do any of you guys have or use those japanese futon bed things?

Are they comfy? How bulky are they? Are they expensive? Are they designed for only stick thin nips or can fat american piggus use them too?
>>
Both mattresses and futons are scams dreamed up by corporate Jews.
The best way to sleep, the NATURAL way to sleep is directly on the floor with no stupid overpriced cushion-thing at all, it's better for your back and better for your sleep too.
>>
You could also put a large wooden plank, plus a heavy cloth blanket of the same size, then put a pillow and cover yourself. I tried, It's kinda good, of course, if you are not into hard surfaces to sleep, you can already forget this.
>>
>>14934075
Just don't sleep. Problem solved.
>>
>>14934247
Don't forget to sleep with your moth open too for free food.
>>
>>14934075
Now I don't know about you, but usually I'll leave my matresses on my bed to avoid the trouble of moving them around.
>>
File: futonhoshimed.jpg (16 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
futonhoshimed.jpg
16 KB, 350x263
>tired of handling big heavy mattresses

if you use futon you need to air yours out regularly
>>
>>14943804
>if you use futon you need to air yours out regularly
Why?
>>
>>14944113
well for starters because you're gonna piss in it
because you're a tru jpsie
right???
>>
>>14944129

Only Miles pisses the bed. True /jp/sies store it in bottles.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.