[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elona
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: So it evolves into this...hmm...jpg (139 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
So it evolves into this...hmm...jpg
139 KB, 500x375
Elona+ Custom 1.55 General Information (for newer players): http://pastebin.com/Zcavai8x (embed)

Elona+ Custom 1.55 Mods: http://pastebin.com/vZ8Hfw6C (embed)

Previous thread: >>14881260
>>
What's the best way of raising a pet? I'm trying to raise a bear without letting it level up past a point where it's skill levels aren't up to snuff for it's level range. Like a level 44 with 20 in Tactics. I've mostly been giving it hundreds of thousands of gold and it's potentials are still just barely above 'bad'. What's the quickest way of getting high-ish skill levels on most skills?
>>
>>14920469
>skill levels aren't up to snuff for it's level range
Does that even matter really?
Isn't level just basically stats/hp/mp to pets?
>>
>>14920469
As soon you get a decent gene engineering level a pet's level won't matter since you'll just want to gene engineer them to the highest level currently possible.
>>
File: bolt.png (236 KB, 580x394) Image search: [Google]
bolt.png
236 KB, 580x394
>I don't use bows
What a waste.
>>
Does Stradivarius bonus affect ensemble?
>>
>>14920935
No.

>>14920862
Let an archer pet pew pew with it? You can use a command flag to change their ammo too.
>>
Reposting those links from the last thread, so pastebin guy won't forget to add them.

A hundred or so one-tile sprites (use as pets, NPC replacements)

https://mega.nz/#!ZMAFVDha!QAaNrLZy32TD2R6_DpftRQ9luDJJa4VJ9e8WAguN7sY

A hundred higher res (individual) profile avatars:

https://mega.nz/#!sBJWFb7L!7r1-fpoXwu1nPdluIwTbdwS7mhdh3STUEPXtzTiut3A

The PCC pack from the pastebin, but with an additional 30 higher quality custom PCCs from the JP Elona database (which you normally have to manually edit and seperate in prhotoshop, but provided individually here): https://mega.nz/#!VZoBQYrC!726vJ5V9KkzPLgj7f4DzG103aJh8xTnz6XmkriKNvwk
>>
So as far as this game goes, is it generally a better strategy to level up every skill as high as possible (and thus boost attributes) rather than specialize in as few as possible?
>>
File: 1442151859280.png (156 KB, 377x343) Image search: [Google]
1442151859280.png
156 KB, 377x343
>Encounter siva in the void, get a god heart
>Kill estork, get another
>Kill normal siva, get another

These aren't as hard to get as I thought! Especially end game. So I guess you really do need to just wait.
I'll probably get more via the void
>>
Repostan busty PCC. I'll post more when I get home.
>>
>>14921485
There seems to be two schools of thought here. Most(?) people (myself included) think that getting every skill in elonaplus is a good idea.

Some don't agree, because traveling gives skill exp to a random skill, so the fewer skills you have, the greater the chance that the exp will go to your most used skills. (Like Tactics for a melee character).

In super late end game when you have skill levels in their 700+ or something, a lot of skill levels are going to come from traveling and skill points. And you can't level too much because hp and mp can overflow, so that miiiiiight limit the skill points you can possibly get. There's also the level cap, but has anyone here reached it?

So traveling exp is important. But I think that having every single skill will get you to late game faster and easier, and even in late game the traveling exp gain difference should be negligible.

I really need to go do my stuff and stop writing walls of text.
>>
Anyone know of any documentation on the Elona+/custom feats? I've been googling tons and I can't find shit all, except brief mentions on forums of specific ones. And wiki only has class feats listed, not the general Elona+ feats.
>>
Can pets use special abilities from items? (specifically the ranged special move from chains and whips).

Does swarm affect ranged attacks?
>>
>>14921730
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hp/mp overflow is only a problem at high life/mana values, right? 2000 in each attribute shouldn't be enough to max out hp/mp by a long shot.
>>
>>14921928
2000 CON + 2000 LIFE should do it, I think.
>>
>>14921837
>Can pets use special abilities from items? (specifically the ranged special move from chains and whips).

Ranged special is an ability so I imagine you would need to equip the item, reset the pet's skill list then go to the ability tab. This is for the custom pet AI.

>>14921750
Scroll down. What you see is what is known.

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Special_action_(Elona%2B)
>>
>>14921928
I dunno what the overflow limit is. It may be as low as 21 million. Ask Kai - he's the one who posted it.

Actually, I'm looking at the elona jp wiki, and it says hp/mp should be capped at 1 million. I don't know what's going on.
>>
>>14922055
I guess E+ or vanilla elona removed that cap at some point. Saw some other screenshots of 1mil+ HP in E+ 1.41 or something.
>>
>>14921837
You mean remote blow?
Yes, my female Demon's ruler uses her whip long distance just fine
>>
>>14921730

I was under the impression that levelling up skills boosted their corresponding attributes. So by having very few skills to level up, and the nature of diminishing returns as levels increase, that they'll have reduced core attributes?
>>
Are there any particular raw ores or gems I want to stockpile for something down the line, or is it best just to vendor them all for gold?
>>
>>14922300
Save diamond, ruby, and emerald ores. Later on you can fuse them into large versions hat your pets can vendor for more training money.
Gold, mica are also good for pets to vendor, but you can't fuse them so you might as well just give them to them now.
>>
>>14922300
>>14922339
And I say "for your pets" because pets sell these for their true value if you give them to them or they pick them up.
>>
>>14922300
You can combine your raw ores using the pot of fusion to get an upgraded version that increases their total worth. This is useful for giving to pets to sell, or just selling at your shop. It's not huge numbers in the late game, but it's more efficient than selling directly.

Raw ores are also the offerings requiring by a few gods, so better to have a stack before you convert so you can max out their piety.
>>
>>14922348

How important is getting pets with you early on, by the way? Am I going to be in a long, grindfest world of hurt if I don't get them early, or will splicing/dojos make switching to a different pet later more tolerable?
>>
>>14922362
It'll be a lot more manageable.
Sure, you can retrain your pets when you are at a higher level, but you will have to put adventuring on hold and take time out to train your pet. So from the beginning will at least keep them at your level.

I played a lot of the early game without pets though. Once you get more resources, it's a lot easier to start seriously training pets, while they may fall behind earlier on. Also you'll have good weapons and armor stockpiled later on, while early may not have enough good equipment to go around.

So don't worry too much. If you can't get your favorite pet until later on, then don't worry.

Good thing is that deity pets will always spawn at level 8, so you won't have to worry about INI. The problem here is that some pets will spawn relative to your own level, so if you want to use the projet or any of the Insane Book wish pets, try to get them as early as possible.
>>
File: MP Bug.png (2 MB, 1599x1187) Image search: [Google]
MP Bug.png
2 MB, 1599x1187
>>14921928
>>14922055

It does look like an mp overflow problem. Pretty much if I do anything that brings me over some value in the 20+ million range(guessing 25 million but really could be anything) my mp gets reduced to one. I imagine HP will overflow if you reach similar amounts too.

High life and mana values are just one variable affecting the HP and MP calculations as levels and other attributes affect the calculation as well. Here's the MP formula:

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/MP

Anyhow, if the calculation puts you over some value in the 20 million range you'll run into the bug. Due to this, I've unequipped the tail to reduce my learning so I don't cause the overflow. Unfortunately, this is only a band aid until caps get raised because eventually my levels or other attribute gains through herbs will eventually trigger the overflow bug. So I'm kind of stuck advancing my character.

Most people won't have to worry about this bug as they won't reach these values for a very long time and hopefully it will be fixed by the time those players get here but for players like me I kinda have to put my Elona playing on hold.
>>
>>14922411
Sorry I meant I unequipped the book.
>>
Any recommendations on a good ranged-attack pet? Want something I can use to intercept mobs so they won't interrupt me during harvest time quests/
>>
>>14922411
Uh... is the formula on the wiki correct? I'm failing to get your MP with it. Is your mana 2k with bonuses?

>>14922482
Gold bell early on. Kaneda bike too, and it functions as a great steed. Exile is the ranged pet I got the earliest.

Or just get more pets to cover your ass. Personally, I had 3 pets and a steed in north tyris.
>>
I need help because I'm seriously fucking retarded. I can't get my bow to fire, I have the starter bow equipped and the arrows in the ammo slot and anytime i press F to shoot a targeted enemy the game says I need to equip a firing weapon. Do I have to ready my bow or something?
>>
>>14922511
Did you equip the bow in the shoot slot, or in your hands?
>>
>>14922516
fuck
thanks
>>
File: Kai.png (2 MB, 1600x1203) Image search: [Google]
Kai.png
2 MB, 1600x1203
>>14922501
Gear and feats have pushed a bit over the 2000.
>>
>>14922408
> projet

She's the exception; If you're leveling this thing you most likely need to go to like floor ~200+ of the void for any AP gains at all. That's at level one, probably.
>>
>>14922532
Hmmmm I'm still not getting your MP.

Did you get 13469380.38?
>>
>>14922411
How is it that you can see the attribute potentials directly? Hashes too..

If I wanted an 'Objet of heart' would I need to wish for one by typing in 'Objet' or 'Object'?
>>
>>14922677
Big sis Yacatect's glasses.
>>
>>14922676
Yeah I'm not getting it either. I'm getting 13,911,747.03. This is the value with my Otogiri equipped. Makes me wonder where the rest of the MP(5,709,671.97 MP) is coming from. That is an enormous amount unaccounted for.

When you guys run the formula for your characters do you get the right MP amounts? Either my character is horribly bugged or the formula is wrong. Depending on what is found I may just back up the character and make a new character.
>>
>>14922661
Or save it for the soul spindle trick.
>>
Hey, it's been forever since I played Elona (Like, I quit around E+ 1.19 or so) and I remember being able to do some stupid shit like getting a cyber house before getting the small castle, loading up with magic vendors in the cyber house,and then reading the deed for the castle to keep the magic vendors and then have 1 of each vendor on top of it.

Is that still viable or has that been patched out? Also, I've noticed something called deed of palace, which I'm assuming is even better than the small castle, does that come with its own vendors as well?

I just wanna know the best way to get as many magic vendors as possible in my home along with a butler and maybe a black market salesman without wasting a ton of gold since I'm still in early-game with a new character.
>>
>>14922856
According to the E+ wiki, the HP and MP formulae were altered and the effect of learning and will on MP was increased.

And I was in the process of looking around for the updated formula, but I found this:
>checking in with sophia for her quest from 14:50-14:59 makes her give you the spell power tear 100% of the time.
I-is this true?
>>
>>14922965
You only get the extra servants now if you didn't have any to begin with.
>>
Vindalian Jiu-jitsu any good?
>>
>>14923063
Ok thank you!
>>
>>14923039
I see, so the numbers can still be right. Back to waiting for the caps to be increased then. Ran the formula against my pets MP and the formula broke down thee too so I guess the formula I saw on the wiki isn't necessarily correct.
>>
>>14923100
Don't know the full effects yet. It does boost squeeze from what people have found tout though.
>>
>>14923121
Found the new formula. Gimme a sec to check it.
>>
>>14923121
MP = ((Magic * 2 + Will + Learning) * Level / 20 + Magic) * Mana / 100
HP = ((Constitution * 2 + Strength + Will) * Level / 20 + Constitution) * Life / 100 + 5

Which works out to 21902605.5375 if overflow didn't happen, and 19001208.825 with reduced learning.
19,001,202 is your MP, so I guess it fits.

My guess is that the overflow occurs at 21,474,836.

The weird thing is that for both of the formulae, the front part ((Magic * 2 + Will + Learning) * Level / 20 + Magic) is capped at 2 million. The problem is you were only halfway to the cap and it had already overflowed.
>>
>>14922501
>Gold bell early on

What's the best way to capture one, anyway? Paralysis potions? Or did you buy a thousand scrolls of ally and pray?
>>
>>14923265
Thank you for looking into this for me. I guess I'll just sit back for now. Hope the caps are raised eventually or things get sorted out. I really want to get back to playing but knowing that my advancement will work against me demotivates me. Suddenly those god gifts that represent power suppressors(the ones that take away attributes) are making a whole lot of sense for me but Ano, I really thought those were joke items.
>>
>>14923548
They have nothing that could be mistaken for resistance to status ailments. Throw a potion of sleep ->Shadow step-> Knockout. Rinse, repeat.
>>
>>14923556
My boy, it's the only way for you and your companions to reach the next stage of growth. You know what to do.
>>
>>14923265
Assuming level caps at 6666 like for NPCs, and the three relevant attributes are at 2000, you can only have a value of 786 in life/mana before overflow occurs, without any item boosting the relevant attributes.
Life can always be reduced with Icolle/Gavela, and Mana is a non-issue really thanks to magic capacity. Having to confirm for each spell is going to get old quick, though.
>>
>>14923625
Isn't there a setting in the .config that allows you to turn off the dialog box?
>>
>>14923556
If you're playing on custom, have you tried to see if playing on regular E+ will fix the overflow problem? It's probably not an issue with custom - but just in case.

After that, send that save and a bug report to Ano. You may want to post on his blog because Anna said non-jp IPs can't post on shitaraba. It's better than waiting around for someone else to report it. Or if you want me to try writing one for you, uh... I can get to it tomorrow.
>>
>>14922287
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p3S16qPZFSdZdQoVF8hjsZf7ovS6H-cpjmSaH2qZn6I/edit?pli=1#gid=0

You could have 0 skills and all attributes to the max.
>>
Does wearing a shield take a player or a pet from Two-hand to dual-wield with crazy bad accuracy?
>>
>>14923850
two hand skill gives bonus accuracy, if you use a shield you don't benefit from two hand skill anymore
>>
>>14923687
Tried it with just regular Elona+. Problem still persists. Don't really know enough Japanese to navigate Japanese websites or convey the bug so if anyone can bring it to Ano's attention eventually I'd be happy.
>>
Is there any point in training up master/slave relationship as opposed to just using the whip to control their looting habits?

For that matter, how do you level it up? The wiki mentions interrupting them when they try to eat while eating is prohibited, but I don't know if it means bash, displace, or whipping them. (Neither seems to increase it for me, unless I'm doing something wrong)
>>
>>14926019
When they're eating dropped food, walk onto the square they're on. Kind of pointless, I guess if you were into the RP side you could go for it
>>
What's the best method for storing tons of items in the long run? Can you make multiple storage houses, or do they overwrite one another like houses do?
>>
>>14926048
If it's for hoarding only junk and stuff so that you've got stock for your shop, Lesimas.
>>
So I just moved into southern tyris and am getting assfucked by everyone
What's a good pet to get? I'm level42, seeing 70~ish dungeons spawn, only have lvl65 monster balls from the invested vendor
>>
>>14926266
Level some more, do some quests for plats, farm AP in the void, increase your speed with said AP.
Invest more in the monster ball vendor to get higher level balls. They go up to 200 at 200 invest if I'm not wrong. Or go level your domination spell.
I'll recommend sticking with your current pets, but increase their speed with AP.

test → test
【test】
test
test
>>
>>14926291
ur mum a test
>>
>>14926266
The danger level of spawned dungeons depends on your most difficult dungeon cleared (includes main story dungeon). If you don't want dungeons to get more and more difficult, then only clear the dungeons that are below a certain level. Opartos' statue will generate plenty of easy ones too.
>>
Hey Anna, how does the Exile's triplecast work with your AI and spell learning? Can I get my exile to triplecast other spells or is it limited to magic dart, nether arrow and dark eye?
>>
>>14926291
>sticking with your current pets
I only have a little girl, evolved into valk who successfully fought Zeome alongside me, and a little sister who was playing Recette her whole life. And some god pets I haven't touched(fairy, goose and exile)
>>
>>14926336
Limited to darts spell, all darts spells, if i remember correctly.
Go make her learn chaos eye already, you know you want to.
>>
how do I teach spells to a pet? I can only teach magic dart. Does it need some level in the spell?
>>
>>14926372
>>14926336
I'm pretty sure I read on Custom's wiki page or here that triplecast does not work if custom AI is enabled. Does it not already have arrow spells for you to test with?
>>
>>14926561
Triplecast works with custom AI, doesn't work with Leold's AP moves iirc
>>
Is the Trap Disarming skill worth picking up? I'm only level 20 or so right now, and the threat posed by traps has been pretty... non-existent, even if you don't try to avoid stepping on them. Does this change later in the game, or is trap disarming remain a junk skill?
>>
>>14926694
you'll pick up all the skills eventually, but its probably one of the most useless ones
>>
>>14926048
You can make multiple storage houses if you want. I found the dungeon deed to be pretty good for storing things myself.
>>
>>14926543
Teach it casting and raise your holy shield skill to fifty. Once your pet's casting skill is around ~5 it should be able to learn Holy shield. Make sure it knows pickpocket for money to keep up it's skill potentials and soon enough the only thing preventing your pet from learning all the skills is your spell levels.

>>14926694
Teach it to a pet.
>>14926723
When you or your pets get blown to bits by a random trap your tune will change quickly.
>>
Does ether disease increase on its own once you first get it, or does it require exposure to ether gear/wind to progress further?
>>
>>14926884
Is there a way to disarm a trap besides stepping on it and detecting it (in any order), then 's'earching?
>>
I'm having a hard time finding monster balls for catching gene splicing material. Any tops on good sources for them, or is there just getting lucky at goods vendors?
>>
>>14927043
Pot of Fusion. Your balls will scale to the level of the map in which they are generated. Lost Irva also has a dedicated ball merchant.
>>
>>14927055
>Lost Irva
The dude is in South Tyris, in the big casino. No need to go as far as Irva.
But the Pot recipe is probably the best bet early game.
>>
Decided I really want the Crimson Plate since on my last 2 characters in this gene line have never once seen it drop despite 700+ play hours, so I decided to go to the bottom floor of the puppy cave since at difficulty 5 there isn't much mob variety yet, so I can see blades with some frequency.

I spent about an hour just running through floor 4 over and over just killing all the blades I see and ignoring most everything else, and all though I never got the Crimson Plate like I wanted, I managed to find 6 treasure maps just chilling on the ground throughout this whole process.

Did I just somehow trick Elona's desire sensor?
>>
>>14927064
The rule of Elona seems to be that you will find everything except the specific thing you're looking for.
>>
>>14927035
I oftentimes just find myself walking over trapped tiles and seeing in the log: 'The trap was disarmed'. Pets walking over tiles also triggers this.
>>
>>14927069
>>14927064
Not true. I accidentally used up my only insight lens and for about three days was unable to farm the void. I then went to the puppy cave to teach a new pet shadow step and lo and behold! On Floor 4! Insight lens!
>>
>>14927064
Don't bother killing them. The artifact is generated on when the mob spawns, not on a kill. Cycle between 4 and 5, casting Oracle each time. Watch your stamina - stairs can kill.

If you don't have any major problems (like a conscience) with save scumming, you can do some heavy-duty folder-replacing save scumming to endlessly reload a blade Panic! quest.
>>
>>14927032
Ether has saturated the world so it's only a matter of time before you get corruption. So no matter what you do you'll eventually get corruption that you'll need to cure. There are however certain things that speed it up. Etherwind and gear made of ether like you've pointed out can speed it up. Also, "hugging" shining hedgehogs and possibly other ether related creatures, if they exist, is a bad idea as well.
>>
>>14927136
I'm aware of this but the problem is my character is still in relatively early game with not as much casting skill as I'd like and hardly any stock of oracle as it's primarily melee. Which is why I've just been making sure to clear the floors of blades completely so I don't miss it if it did spawn.

I guess tho since I kind of lack a conscience I could just snack myself 50k stocks of oracle and have it at if I want it to go faster.
>>
Do monsters with less-than-standard number of equipment slots (like armless or legless monsters) suffer the "complicated body" speed penalty if the obtain more slots, even if the total is still less than the standard humanoid number?
>>
>>14927383
Nope.
>>
>>14927064
Meh, Crimson Plate isn't even all that good
>>
>>14926694
Trap disarming seems useless at first, but make sure to build it up.

It becomes rather useful when you start delving into high level Awakened Dungeons, where every other tile is a high level trap that will blow you up.
>>
>>14927136
>The artifact is generated on when the mob spawns, not on a kill
Is it? I know this isn't true for all artifacts, i.e. you can produce an Unknown Shell by killing/reloading a single hermit crab repeatedly.
>>
>>14927485
It depends on the artifact.

Ones that are worn (like the Red Plate and Party Time artifacts) are dropped only if the NPC is carrying it, meanwhile other ones, like the Unknown Shell, are just a drop rate that is in addition to other loot.
>>
【バグ報告】
バージョン:1.55
最大MPが21,000,000ぐらいを超えると1になってしまいます。

【既出確認】
検索ワード:「オーバーフロー」、「MP上限」
検索スレ:elonaしたらば板
検索結果:MPについては無し
雑談61によれば、HP上限は生命力×20000 = 40,000,000だそうです。

【セーブデータ】 <File here>
【SS】 i.imgur.com/tAI2Uzs.png
【再現方法】 《神を殺せる本》/<Buster Book>を装備してみるとバグが発生します。

【詳細】
レベル 4147 → 4147
マナ 2025 → 2025
魔力 1524 → 1524
意志 694 → 694
習得 776 → 1467

MP 19,001,202 → 1
>>
>>14924180
If you'd like to submit a bug report,
1. please remove things like custom's spell tracker from your save if you can/if it's not too much trouble (if you're using it)
2. upload your save somewhere, and put the url in >>14927590
3. remove the http:// part so that it won't keep nagging you about too many urls
4. post it here wanwanplus.blog.fc2.com/?no=38. This is his latest post about 1.55.
5. paste it in the largest text box, underneath the words 本文
6. if you'd like to be able to edit your comment later, put in a password in the smaller box underneath, labeled パスワード
7. check the box if you'd like only Ano to be able to see your comment and my broken japanese
8. click 送信
9. it'll bring up a confirmation page. There's a captcha but it's in japanese, so screenshot it and post it here
10. click 送信 again
>>
>>14927635
Oops, looks like I based the numbers off a different screenshot. Oh well.
>>
>>14927590
Make a red box around the LER attributes and the MP bars. HP too, probably for the future.
>>
>>14927270
If you're gonna cheat for the spell why not just cheat for the armour?
>>
File: somuchblood.png (113 KB, 309x267) Image search: [Google]
somuchblood.png
113 KB, 309x267
>the innkeeper screams
>>
Is there any ways to get bell pets to stop flooding the event long with *ring* 1-2 times every turn?

And on an unrelated note, I've heard passing mention about customizing a pet's combat AI. How does one do this?
>>
>>14928066
Tell them to shut up.

Custom AI is part of Elona+ Custom, if you have it you can talk to your pets and configure their AI.
>>
When using elona+ custom, do you run the elona.exe or elonaplus.exe?
>>
>>14928118
elona.exe
>>
>>14928118
elona.exe
>>
Why do so many of the mikos under 'miko weapon'
tags on the boorus use bows? For that matter why are there only eight pages for 'miko katana'?
>>
Is elobridge up and running yet? I really miss seeing people die in the puppy cave.

Also on an unrelated note, did styles get borked lately?
>>
File: 19846543547.png (1 KB, 48x96) Image search: [Google]
19846543547.png
1 KB, 48x96
The magic circle in the pastebin's item.bmp is broken so i fixed it.

Also include disguise kit in a new color.
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-03-02 00.16.03.png (155 KB, 531x343) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-03-02 00.16.03.png
155 KB, 531x343
Clown cars are !fun!
>>
>>14928319
Fixed, thank you.

>>14921002
Forgot to announce that I added it to the pastebin already, whoops. Thank you for the hard work!
>>
Arrrrgh, I want to like golems but that speed penalty early on is just horrible.
>>
>>14928348
Is that the phrase? Always thought it was monster house.
>>
>>14928401
Is the dim immunity worth it ? Can't it be replaced by sound resistance ?
>>
>>14928439

Clown Cars are from a different game but the general concept of flooding a screen with monsters is about the same.

>>14928452
Sadly with proper Dimension move skills for those oh shit situations, Dim Resistance ain't that good on a race with extremely low mana reserves.

Honestly If I was the game designer, I would give Golems the PV bonus to match Fairies DV Bonus.
>>
>>14928467
Why is dim immunity worse on a low mana race ?
Can you even get immunity through resistance ?
>>
>>14928496
Golem's dim immunity is the only true immunity to dim in the game I believe. It's pretty much the selling point for the race.
>>
Just tested Necromancy..not too shabby.

I know that remodeling eyes adds control magic to Zombies but what do other parts do? I added a skin and got Refactory. What is that? Heal Eris?
>>
File: character_sample2.png (818 KB, 1584x1344) Image search: [Google]
character_sample2.png
818 KB, 1584x1344
>>14928363
Elona custom latest version is 1.55.2 pasta needs updating elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:17104

Pic is "Non-bobblehead Sprite Sheet" + base game sprites where there is missing sprites. Not sure if that counts as updated.
Its in png because 4chin

There is a no-background version for the 11 first portraits of the "Assorted Profile Picture Pack" that you can find here: vkyo.web.fc2.com/portrait.html (dl link on the right)
>>
>>14928823
Done. Also, took the liberties of adding each zip from the vkyo website to its respective section in the pastebin.
>>
The elona forum place seems to be down. Is there any other place I can read the story synopsis at?
>>
>>14929124
Play custom and experience the story in its glorious glory in direct glorified translated glory.
>>
Sorry if I'm an idiot here, but I'm trying to get Elona+ Custom to work, but keep getting a crash/freeze upon starting the game (after the intro slideshow).

It's a fresh install of Elona+ and overwriting with custom's files. No additional mods installed.The elonaplus.exe works fine without any issues, but I can't get elona.exe (i.e., elona custom) to work at all.
>>
>>14929396
If you are on Windows 10 make sure you are running as administrator AND also set your shortcut to Win 7 compatibility mode.
>>
>>14920462
THERE ARE FOUR EMBEDS
>>
>>14929411
Fixed it. Thank you, wise one.
>>
What does the # beside some skills denote? Accelerated learning or something
>>
>>14929533
Bonus from gear. I believe they count as extra skill levels.

>>14929419
I've never seen you before. Did you just put on this tripcode today or are you a regular from a different general/board?
>>
>>14929586
depends, are you FBI or NSA ?
>>
>>14929612
CIA
>>
>>14924180
Shit. I messed up. Bug reports don't go in the link I posted here: >>14927635

They go here:
http://wanwanplus.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-5.html#cm
>>
The Elona Custom description says there's a way to end harvest time quests early once you've collected the allotted weight in food. Walking off the map seems to just trigger a "failed mission" outcome... so how do I successfully end it early?
>>
>>14929906
Do you have this line at the end of your config file (after auto fix line) ?

tweaks_gameplay. "1"

Make sure you start the game with the correct exe.
>>
>>14929906
Shift + S, enable tweaks. Save.
>>
File: hjsd.png (798 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
hjsd.png
798 KB, 1280x768
I can not kill either of the Machine bosses, Fort of Chaos (Machine) and Machinery Fort.

They both seem to take almost no damage from me or my pets, and then burst me for shitloads of damage

I was able to take out the Beast fort and the Magic fort, along with the other two Elona+ quest dungeons without much of a problem, but this seems like a huge spike in difficulty.

Where am I going wrong?
>>
>>14930008
Is this the south Tyris one? We're nearly the same level but you're quite a bit more powerful than I was at that level. I haven't tested either bosses yet but I believe both are Machinegods with stats in the mid-high 400s with some capping at 600, so...
>>
>>14930008
...did you eat a little sister?
>>
File: 1457980917322.png (222 KB, 350x495) Image search: [Google]
1457980917322.png
222 KB, 350x495
Tell me about your little girl.
Is she fighting alongside you?
Is she managing your home waiting for you to come back and take a rest?
>>
>>14930052
Three of them
>>
RIP Golden Stardust.
>>
>>14930064
Is the general consensus that this is not a super great use of little girls as the spawn rate is lowered with each kill?

>>14930062
A Valkyrie currently, might bench her though.
Sort of want to bench my Exile and Defender too.
Hell I sort of want to restart as a Golem Wizard.

If I make a gene what happens exactly? Is it just some items you keep?
Soul spindle lets you transfer a pet over or something but their INI is kept as what they currently are so in the long run they're harder to retrain?
>>
>>14930076
little sisters*
>>
>>14930076
It is a really bad idea to kill little sisters. You need them for Kumiromi statues which grant shittons of herb seeds.

When you make a gene the new characters starts out with all the items that aren't precious or specifically unallowed that are in your inventory. Not your pet's, not your vendor's, just yours.

It also receives some platinum and a fraction of your currently possessed gold. Everything else is reset.

>>14930065
>>14930008
Farm AP and get that tactics skill to at least ~200. Also add to speed and start using the Rankis.

>>14930062
She carries me. Of course, I decide where we go and our squad's over-all long-term goals but if she can't survive the dungeon, the rest of the squad has no chance; She is, heads and shoulders, the most powerful member of our team.
>>
>meteor begin to have 10+% cast chance
>it oneshots me
Right, fire resist, forgot.
>>
>>14930075
I gave the Rankis to my little girl, since I found the Ruitit Katana or whatever.

>>14930076
This was after I turned in like, 10 of them. I'm pretty sure you stop getting rewards after 10. Also, I got more big daddys already spawned and waiting to be killed in some dungeons.
>>
>>14930093
Might want to add my main issue seems to be accuracy, I'm at about 136% with a shield or with Lucky Dagger in the offhand, prefer using the shield.

Any way to raise this significantly? I know gloves help, but I am using Gloves of Vesda, plus I'm not sure how much hit bonus would help me out. I seem to rarely hit any South Tyris mobs in general, and when I do it is for a fair amount of damage. Squeezing gives me some good damage output thou.
>>
>>14930093
>This was after I turned in like, 10 of them. I'm pretty sure you stop getting rewards after 10
No that's uhh... not right.
I think it's that the amount of sisters it takes to get a reward increases by 1 per reward you take capping at 10.
You miiiiiight have slightly fucked yourself a little bit there.
>>
>>14930326
I kinda wish there were some way of lowering the little sisters killed count. There was an anon a thread or two ago who posted that sister killing herself with sulfuric acid (I think), and then there are people who didn't know about the spawn reducing stuff.

Even if it came at a cost of reducing the player's life/mana stats, it'd still be worth it.
>>
Is it possible to get duplicate god pets?
>>
>>14930401
If you put them in the ranch they may breed a version of themself
>>
>>14930433
So you're telling me I could potentially get a male exile?
Well fucking sign me up.
>>
>>14930095
Enhance your weapon. Raise your Tactics and dual-wield skill levels.

Go farm AP. It's the only way you're going to get strong enough to fight him. Save up ~80 small medals and buy the void ticket from Garok.

>>14930445
You best get comfortable, friend-o. You'll be sitting there, waiting, for a decent while.
>>
>>14930401
I don't know the spawn rate for other god pets, but its possible create a whole army of 'em.

I guess due to the penalties only one seems to spawn at a time, so you'll have to keep taking the newborns out of the ranch and bench them at either the discarded ranch or dojo.

Once you have all the ones you need at either dojo or the D.ranch you can pack your party full of them, just don't pray for any additional pets with them in tow.
>>
>>14930847
I'm not someone that could reasonably be called a good cropper but wow. Your picture is really uncomfortable to look at. What are your stat numbers and what is your E+C version?
>>
>>14930847
I'm too lazy to feed fairies so I'd rather wait for the occasional statue
>>
>>14930349
Just elosnack the count and the statd gained out
>>
>>14930896
Without cheating, I mean.
>>
>>14930062
She's so strong that I stopped using the rest of my team, since all they ever did was get killed and block her.
>>
>>14930868
Sorry it made you uncomfortable...

Too lazy to upgrade to 1.55.
>>
>>14931261
Thank you. You're incredibly powerful, actually. How old is your character?
>>
>>14931432
In actuality shes probably in her mid-30s, but right now Sakuya is 23.
>>
>>14931503
I meant in terms of hours but how old was she when your PC was generated?
>>
>>14931261
Not him but I use FastStone Capture to take easy screenshots of windows since it autocrops.
Very useful even outside of Elona.
>>
>>14931574
Sorry misunderstood. Been playing her for 1825 hours and generated her at age 17.

>>14931586
I'll have to check that out, thanks.
>>
>>14931703
76 days...Hardcore. Is she your first character or do you make genes every now and then? How is she built?
>>
Can someone explain the purpose/rewards/penalties of the sleep sharing events?
>>
File: town child.png (40 KB, 846x180) Image search: [Google]
town child.png
40 KB, 846x180
>>14931966
Fun.
>>
>>14931983
So besides the relation penalty from forced sleep sharing, no effects whatsoever?
>>
>>14931990
Sometimes you can obtain useless bodily fluids, but that's about it.
>>
File: The comfiest 1800 hours spent.png (703 KB, 1024x767) Image search: [Google]
The comfiest 1800 hours spent.png
703 KB, 1024x767
>>14931728
Nope, before I had a yerles warrior who soon became a permanent resident of karma hell.

Never used a gene file, not even married yet.

Sakuya's a Jure warrior mainly focused on melee using swords, a little bit of ranged on the side with guns and just a pinch of magic (like buffing and debuffing). Preferred weapons are claymores and machine guns (finally got my first living M.gun). Damage isn't all that great, and is still too squishy to fight inner gods, which I can chalk up to becoming too lazy from just sitting back eating herbs and relying too heavily on pets the entire time.

Yeah, I tend to go about things at my own pace which is reeeeally slow. Always been that way with rpgs, just taking in the atmosphere most the time, never in any rush.
>>
>>14932062
>are you a lolicon
Nice flavortext you got there.
>>
>>14932062
I thought Sakuya was a Youkai or whatever the Gensokyans are. Also how much re-rolling did you have to do to get Perfect & Elegant Maid? Holy shit.
>>
>>14931966
It increases relationship level

So if your pets keep dying and their relationship goes down, give them a few hot dickings and they'll be back to *Love*. You have to reach the "limit" with them though, or at least have them reach it.

Protip:
Gently Stroke
Gently Hug
Whisper
Behave like a spoiled child
Behave like a spoiled child
Whisper
Gently Hug
Gently Stroke
Gently Hug
Gently Hug

Will get both you and your partner to 115% every time
>>
>>14932068
That was way back when my little girl was still actually a little girl (though she ironically generated at 18), and travailing with one made me feel like a weirdo.

But I think Sakuya may actually be a lolicon though... not sure.
>>
>wish for a happy bed
>literally the next cupid drops one
>never seen another one drop for 300 hours

fuck you noa
>>
>>14932083
There's no way you could roll that so of course I had to snack it.
>>
>>14930757
I've been at +6, how high should I enchant it?
>>
>>14932174
BIGGER

NUMBERS
>>
>>14932174
The max is +10. Really expensive in the beginning, but you can get discounts after joining the fighters guild.
>>
>>14932119
literally minutes after i wrote this, i harvested a rod of wishing from my farm
>>
Are there any skills that naturally tend to gain potential relatively slowly compared to XP and you should spend most of your SP in?

I was thinking of Travel for the bleed-off effect in giving extra XP to other skills. Not sure what else. Maybe cooking (booting potential gain from food). Gardening for food (and in turn, again, potential).
>>
>>14932102
Doesn't "behave like a spoiled child" have random effects?
>>
>>14932427
I don't think so, the one underneath it does though
Something like "Various Things"
>>
>>14932174
Level up your dual-wield skill. I think Hero also boosts accuracy.

In my case:
All the undeads and dolls that aren't the mummy are mine. I can't yet find any pieces with enough value to make a Dead Eyes Blood Dragon. What should I go for to balance out my horde? Liches? Cats? More dolls?
>>
I installed some new PCC things from earlier in the thread, now my character looks like crap.

Interacting with myself doesn't have change appearance like it did in vanilla elona, how do I change how my character looks?

>>14932588
Wait, Dual Wield affects Sword and Shield?
>>
>>14930062
She's managing my ranch. The discarded one. But she's not discarded because she's the manager. Every now and again I stop by to take a piece of equipment off her and give it to someone else.
>>
>>14932595
I think so. 'C' > 'P'
>>
File: Together till the end.png (470 KB, 1024x767) Image search: [Google]
Together till the end.png
470 KB, 1024x767
>>14930062
>Is she fighting alongside you?
Always and forever.
>>
>>14932595
What issue exactly with the PCCs?

The Elona recommended mod list's PCC pack adds a larger (uses the entire tile, and thus has more detail) character sprite. Your issue may that you may be attempting to use the old/smaller PCC gear on a newer PCC body, or vice versa.

Also, under the "body" selection menu, there are a bunch of pre-fabbed bodies. These aren't dynamic like normal bodies but are total overwrites of appearance, so will ignore changes to your outfit, eyes, features, etc.
>>
I recall back when I played vanilla Elona way back in the day, you could de-curse your various usable items with uncurse scrolls. Is holy water the only way now, is there still a way to use scrolls/spells?
>>
>>14933309
Scrolls of uncurse still exist. Holy water just blesses your items.
>>
>>14933309
You can also talk to the priests at churches for uncurses. Or use the spell.
>>
>>14933309
Blessed scroll uncurses your entire inventory.
>>
>>14932367
Potential is relatively easy to raise nowadays because platinum got a boost. The problem is some skills aren't easy to grind even at 400 potential, like traveling, cooking, and swimming, so in my opinion those are good candidates for skill points.
>>
File: oppai oni.png (246 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
oppai oni.png
246 KB, 1280x768
>>14933148
I like the Overwrite bodies, and disable armor. Idealy, I want my character to be similar to how my pets look, the PCCs I downloaded were for the most part to big, but I found a sprite that was the perfect size and design.

If anyone has a Maid styled one in similar art style and size, throw it my way, giant breasts not required but an oppai maid would be pretty qt, breaking vases on accident turning around to greet master
>>
>>14933522
Glad you enjoyed that pack I put together. It's my way of saying sorry/thanks for flooding that threads with newbie questions the last 2-3 days.

Also, I didn't realize you could disable armour. Where's that option located?
>>
>>14933528
Any dresser, there is one next to the Kings Bed in Palmia
>>
File: Oni maid.png (246 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
Oni maid.png
246 KB, 1280x768
>>14933528
Also, here is an example of the Maid from the pack, as you can see compared to the overwrite body, it is just much to big! I look like a giant!
>>
>>14933538
Yeah, unfortunately, I couldn't find a whole lot in the way of maids in the japanese Elona database. Surprising, since I expected it to be one of the most popular type of sprites.
One or two stand-alone static sprites, and a 7-pack of those blue-haired maids (static sprites again, not PCC).
>>
File: GK.png (140 KB, 504x155) Image search: [Google]
GK.png
140 KB, 504x155
Got my first ever god pet in Elona. I got a really nice hammer for her but it's a heavy weapon at 12s so I'm worried about the hit% penalty from giving her a shield, too.
>>
If I want to start working on a new pet in the midgame, is it fine to gene engineer to level 100 or so before I take it for some leisurely adventuring? Or is gene engineering going to negatively affect its overall development?
>>
File: 31740844_p12.jpg (210 KB, 800x975) Image search: [Google]
31740844_p12.jpg
210 KB, 800x975
>>14933578
You could always just let her two-hand it.
>>
>>14933578
There's no hit penalty from shield.
You don't get the two hands bonus is all.
>>
I do so love the ability to take guild abilities on any character on creation now, Always sucked doing those damn suicide runs to the Thieves guild trainer.

Also starting with Greater Evasion on a fairy is just bullshit.
>>
>>14933589
I think Golden Knight does best with a Holy Rance or with a good artifact 1h and a shield.
>>
>>14933613
I prefer giving god pets the weapons their gods throw at me.
>>
>>14933578

I typically just throw the god weapon from the same god at her.

It's Pretty sweg.
>>
I wonder, is the benefit of AP Gain enough to give snails a chance in the late game?
>>
File: 45883154_p0.png (1 KB, 48x48) Image search: [Google]
45883154_p0.png
1 KB, 48x48
I found this for anyone who wants to make an ebola based cnpc, also, where do I put custom user sprites for the overworld, and where do I put face sprites?
>>
>>14933592
you're right, the guide I had was wrong. I guess I'll let her go shieldless, losing out on the two-hand multiplier is too crippling
>>
>>14933666
If you give her proper gear then shield is totally the way to go later on.

Early on however two hand solves the problem of killing her enemies before they kill her more effectively than the percentile based shield bonus.
>>
>>14933479
My potentials are always terrible once i reach 40-50 in skills, how do you get that much plat ?
>>
>>14933692

First, It helps to have Yacatects Jewstone of wealth which gives ten plat every month that you remember to use it.

Second is to regularly farm platinum, Either by running dungeons, hunting for treasure maps and doing chores.

Third is to regularly sleep in the highest quality beds,

Fourth is to whore scrolls of growth. You did remember to invest in magick shops right?
>>
File: pcc_body_26.png (6 KB, 128x192) Image search: [Google]
pcc_body_26.png
6 KB, 128x192
>>14933522
Is that what you are looking for ?

>>14933702
I do all that but most potentials are still under 100%.
On my previous char i had 5 magic shop at 150 and i've never seen a scroll of growth.
>>
>>14933744
This might be perfect, lemme save it.

>>14933649 Bumping my question, for custom NPC sprites via Shape Change, how do I name them in the user folder?
>>
>>14933750
pic_2.bmp
>>
>>14933702
Yacatect's thinger only gives 10 plat per month. This is zilch when you can get 2-10 per town board quest, each of which are 1 minute of work. Dungeons and treasure maps are also pretty inefficent (although maps still give great items+medals and dungeons give heaps of gold). Scrolls of growth are definitely where it's at late game, it's just a matter of finding those little bastards.

>>14933692
The idea early on is you go from town to town doing quests - that was the whole point of Ano's buff to platinum training somewhere around version 1.45. The problem is, you can't keep all your skills at their highest potential without a bunch of blessed scrolls of growth. This is why you have to decide how to specialize - what armor class, what weapon type, and magic or ranged or melee.
>>
>>14933692
Don't try to keep all skill at awesome levels.
I aim for 50% in all skills, and then focus on tactics/dual wield.
Odds are, potential dreams alone will keep your skills above 50% anyway.
>>
>>14933750
>for custom NPC sprites via Shape Change, how do I name them in the user folder?

Replacing NPC sprites is just "chara_123.bmp", where the number if the NPC sprite number

Replacing custom pet sprites (shape change) is "pic_1.bmp" through pic_16.bmp". 17 or higher is for "tall" two-tile sprites.
>>
>>14933627
Easily more than enough. Just baby them early on, and they'll quickly grow faster than any other pet you might get.
>>
>>14933692
Get lots of fame. The more fame you have, the more plat you can get from quests (other than party time). Eventually though, you'll have to rely on skill points and scrolls of growth, no amount of reasonable questing will keep your potentials up.
>>
File: oppai maid.png (308 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
oppai maid.png
308 KB, 1280x768
>>14933744
>>14933758
>>14933798

Thank you, I love the new PCC, fits perfect, and the new user sprites for my fairy and new pro-jet (The blue haired one) look nice. Time to gene engineer that pro-jet!
>>
File: Pets leveling cooking.jpg (81 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Pets leveling cooking.jpg
81 KB, 600x450
>>14927590
>>14927635
>>14929840

Thanks for the help anon(s). Managed to post the bug. Got through the captcha fine. Captcha presented Japanese words for numbers so all I had to do was enter the numeric digits into the box.

>>14928496
>>14928500
I play as a Eulderna and I seem to have gotten the golem's dim immunity through very high sound resist. Dim immunity is a bit misleading though because both me and another anon with a high level golem seem to still be able to get dimmed through creatures that cause insanity. Outside of that my Eulderna and the Golem don't get dimmed it seems.

>>14930062
My little girl, now Valkyrie, has been the most faithful and devoted pet in the group and after she helped me defeat the gods she has decided to open up her own school. She intends to instruct the gods on the proper way to responsibly manage the world. Aside from that, she also holds classes on adventuring to better educate my pets and other adventurers on how to survive out there. She's enjoying her short break from adventuring. Not really happy about how dysfunctional class 1-9G is but she manages it with the help of class president Jure.

>>14930008
Attributes are pretty good so keep up the good work there. You need to gain more levels though for the HP and MP. Also, you haven't really taken advantage of AP yet it seems. You should start farming AP to raise your speed. In general you just need to grind more. Not sure how you're doing your damage but you'll also need to grind out the relevant things associated with boosting it. Find a decently leveled dungeon and grind out the AP or go to the void. For dungeons, just raise the dungeon level enough to where you get a steady supply of AP but not to the point where things get too hard. Find a good balance.
>>
>>14933835

Hm, the Pro-Jet seems to die a lot for a melee pet, I gave her a hand and the Gaia Hammer, but any 30+ mob seems to kill her in one or two shots, similar to the bell.

Any way to make her more durable? I'd like to keep her as a melee pet if possible.
>>
>>14934213
Rubinum equipment is a must-have for 1life pets.
Even 90% damage reduction don't mean a lot with mobs can kill it ten time over in one shot.
>>
>>14934233
So just load her up with life equipment?

I wish I could give her multiple bodies.
>>
>>14933974
wow outside of rp value that makes golem worthless, might as well play elea for the mana reaction thing
>>
>>14934233
>>14934243
Hm, would Diablo loaded with Life / Constitution enchants from living weapon be a good idea?
>>
File: Progress.png (1 MB, 1586x600) Image search: [Google]
Progress.png
1 MB, 1586x600
>>14934277
Ruby equipment and a living weapon should help a bit. Eventually you'll want to load it up with hero cheese too. Level, Life stat, Constitution, Strength, and I think Will all play a role in total HP. Another tip I could give you is to seriously look into the AP trait barrier which uses MP to take some of your hits. While bell's and pro-jet's initial life stat leaves much to be desired, their mana stat is normal so they'll have a good amount of MP to work with. Since Pro-Jet is a melee pet and you probably won't be having her cast spells, it would be wise to use her MP bar as an additional life bar so to speak.

Pro-Jet is a pet you have to invest heavily into and be patient with to have it really shine. You probably won't be able to appreciate the damage resist until much later but it's awesome if you can stick with it for the long run. Glad I saved a picture of my pro-jet(Akeno) when I first got her so I can compare her to what she is now. 1 HP compared to her now 14k+ of life. Mainly due to attributes, level, and life stat.
>>
>>14934335
Err 140k+ HP
>>
>>14934335
Will she naturally use Barrier after it is learned, or will I have to muddle with the custom NPC menu?

The custom NPC menu is new to me, I have no idea how it works. I've been trying to teach my little girl Swarm with it for awhile now.
>>
>>14934375
Barrier is passive, so it's always "on" unless you have it refunded.
It costs a whopping 2000 AP though, and AP is very difficult for the pro-jet to get thanks to its high starting speed. It's an amazing feat for Metal-race pets though, since they effectively get a "normal" health bar on top of their 90% damage reduction.
>>
>>14934383
I see, any tips on how to farm AP with her then? Currently she is level 24, since my gene engineering is only at like, level 65, and I am only level 47. Can't find anything higher to gene engineer her with other then Lesser Succubus at the Slave Master (which are 24-25)
>>
>>14934391
There isn't really any trick to farming AP. Just have her fight stronger and stronger monsters. Unfortunately, due to Pro-Jets high INI score you're going to have to find enemies that are really strong to farm AP. Maybe too strong depending on where you're at in the game and how powerful you are. Pro-Jet is a good pet but it's not an easy to pet to raise. Since you're only lv 47 you may want to shelve her until you're stronger if you care about farming AP for her. If you're willing to put off AP farming, you can just focus on getting ruby gear and a living weapon for her and wait until you're strong enough yourself to survive the things she'll need to fight to start farming AP.

As for gene engineering, sooner or later you're going to need to start gene engineering the creatures you find in dungeons to level beyond what is normally found with the slave master.
>>
File: jhjgkj.png (273 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
jhjgkj.png
273 KB, 1280x800
>>14934429
So would I need Dominate for that, or is it possible to make / find higher level monster balls reliably?

The pot of fusion recipe doesn't seem to make to high monster balls, unless DL influences it?

pic for hilarity
>>
>>14934446
Yes, dominate is ideal but if you have access to South Tyris there is an NPC called Lend the taker that sells monster balls. If you invest heavily into his shop it's not uncommon to see lv 200 monster balls.
>>
>>14934455
Thanks for the info! I'll start investing into him. I just got 3 evolution hearts after some heavy gold grinding, and help of the statue from the maid mansion.

Now I got me a Valkyrie, The evolved Kentaur, and my double evolved Young Lady

I got another heart as well, is the Littler Girl > Witch any good? Or should I use something like a Nymph for Platinum Song instead?

Also, how should I bless my meat if I want my male Kentaur to become a female, then become a futanari female? (Would be male), obviously I will need to make two of em, but I'm not sure how they need to be cursed or blessed or etc.
>>
>>14934474
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Forbidden_meat
>>
>>14932588
Could I get a bump on this question please? I've mostly just been making Dragon Zombies but Fire users are a menace. How can I buff their resistance?
>>
>>14935535
Are you playing with Elona Custom?

I ask because it's sort of game-breaking/overpowered in the sense pets can be retooled for almost any role or niche by means of teaching them spells and modifying AI, so the actual type of mob you use is far less important when playing custom.

Short of engineering more slots and giving them more fire-retardant gear, I'd also look into teaching some of your support casters some buffing and healing spells. Maybe even teach the dragons themselves from elemental resist spells.
>>
This is a bit of a newbie question, but it's something I've always been curious about: How does time relate to speed and turns in Elona? Like, is there a formula for converting how many "turns" are in a day for someone given they have X speed?

And on average, how many turns are there in a day? Hundreds? Thousands? Tens of thousands?
>>
>>14935606
You can teach zombies skills? I remember you can't give them gear though because they don't have inventories. Holy shit this is a fucking game-changer.
>>
>>14935739
Elona Custom added the ability to teach spells that you know (need the spells at a certain level) to pets. Assuming the zombie dragons are pets, yes, you can teach them. You may have to modify the game AI so they'll try and use spells they know.
>>
>>14935746
They aren't my pets. They're my Zombies. I'm learning Necromancy. I so wish you could teach Zombies skills...
>>
I just bought a Book of Wishing. How much literacy do I need to read it?
>>
>>14935802
1032 if blessed
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Spellbooks
>>
>>14935820
It is blessed thankfully, but holy balls

Does Reading Party help lower this anymore?
>>
>>14935833
Yes of course.
>>
>>14935760
It's not on any of the wikis, but try adding a skin? It says refractory. When you get a blood dragon or 10, I reaaally would not recommend using a skin - they can only get 1 necro remodel at a time, and eyes is the way to go. Their power breath 1 shots me sometimes even with control magic.
>>
>>14935839
I can't find Reading Party on the wiki, how much does it lower the literacy needed by?
>>
Just finished joining fighters>thieves>mages guild and buying every skill. I hardly ever get within melee range so I've been going gunner/mage. Is it a good idea to be trading with adventurers for miracle gear and converting it to rubynus? I traded for a named coat that was 20,32 and changed it to rubynus (blessed change material) and it turned into 55,33 (sticking to medium armor)
>>
>>14935885
You don't need to join them to get the skill, just teleport the top guy away and then use Incognito, the thieves guild has ones you can use on the ground and lets you buy more, you just need to avoid the guild master (just keep teleporting him)
>>
>>14935868
>Adds up to a 1/5 of your Party members in view's Literacy skills to your for calculating spell book failures and completely negates any side effects.
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Special_action_%28Elona%2B%29
So if you had 500 literacy, you'd need about 5 pets with 500 literacy each as well, I guess?
>>
>>14935864
What does refractory do? Also what is the best way of training tactics? I want to get in on the shining wave meme.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.